Bring4th

Full Version: My own Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. Basically, during September of last year, whilst on study leave for my third attempt at Honours in Accounting in order to eventually qualify as a chartered accountant, I had a bit of an epiphany. It was the discovery of my own version of the Law of One.

I have always wanted to find a scientific/logical version of “the meaning of life”. As far as I can see, mainstream science hasn’t yet come up with answers to the big questions in life, but it has done pretty well at ‘explaining’ all of the small details (or at least at providing good predictive models). However, religion and spiritualism (in all their forms) usually tackle the big questions first (meaning, purpose, etc.) and then see if they can also deal with some of those smaller details that mainstream science deals so well with. Nevertheless, I have never liked the manner in which religion and spiritualism normally answer the big questions, i.e. someone (priest, prophet, spiritual guru, etc.) receives the information (from God, an angel, a higher being, etc.) and then asks everyone else to pretty much just trust that this information is correct. Whereas science at least attempts to answer questions in such a way that others could re-perform the calculations/experiments themselves if they really wanted to.

So I wanted a scientific or logical answer to how everything was created and perhaps why it was created etc. To cut a long story short, since I am actually now trying to put all of my thoughts down in a book, I basically figured out that one can, and must, build the entire Universe out of TRUTH. Yes, truth – that concept thing. Not out of little bubbles, marbles, strings, quarks or even ‘energy’ etc. but simply out of truth. We all already accept that truth simply exists, whereas not everyone can or does agree/accept that anything else such as an electron or tiny string actually exists on a fundamental level.

The key for me is basically to construct a diagram whereby one takes a truth, like “1 = 1” and expand it into something like [(1 = 1) = (2 = 2)] = [(3 = 3) = (4 = 4)] and so on. Obviously truth itself can be (or already is) expanded or expressed into an infinite number of distinct truths, even truths like “cat = cat” and so on. However, the key is that all ‘individual’ truths, whilst seemingly unique, are actually identical in content and potential, i.e. any truth can be expressed/expanded into an infinite number of other truths just like ‘truth’ itself can.

In other words we are all one, yet also distinct depending on how truth/God decides to ‘view’ itself. So we can either see (1 = 1) as a different truth to (2 = 2) or we can see a higher/denser truth of [(1 = 1) = (2 = 2)] and so on. This all looks much better in diagram form (try it out) and you can actually see how the ‘expansion’ of truth looks a lot like cell division (biology). If I figure out how to post pictures on here then I might just do that. It seems trivial/obvious, but shouldn’t the meaning of life be this simple?

Obviously, I can go on and on about this and it has a lot of implications (no Big Bang required, possible explanations for what light and gravity really are, why we can express everything via equations, what pattern recognition really is, etc.). But after I figured this all out, which involved about a 3 week patch of almost constantly streaming information entering my head (from who knows where), I looked around for something similar on the net and found this whole Ra and Law of One story. I have been from strong Christian to strong atheist and now I feel like the spiritual (new age) people had it right all along, although I have still never experienced even the slightest “paranormal” event, which is perhaps a good thing, since I feel that my approach/book will be able to win over a couple of atheists/scientists (not so much religious people), regarding the concept of “we are all one etc.”, just before this Harvest event turns things upside down.

Sorry, I tried to keep this short and to the point, but it is obviously the biggest topic that one can ever really discuss. Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Ryan
Hello Ryan, and thanks for the intro-post.

If you can make the drawing of a certain file type (I dunno what types are okay), you can attach it to a post.

Lots of people in these fora like the LOO, but that doesn't mean that you can't make something that beats it or makes it more accessible or just improves it here and there.

Once in awhile, somebody in this environment wants to get really picky, but the overwhelming majority like to exchange grand thoughts and ideas among ourselves. Therefore, your contributions are very welcome.
[attachment=341]

I hope this picture shows...
(02-23-2011, 02:53 PM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]...no Big Bang required...

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the post. Is it possible for you to explain why the model negates the need for the 'Big Bang'? Just made me curious when I read that bit.
(02-23-2011, 06:50 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the post. Is it possible for you to explain why the model negates the need for the 'Big Bang'? Just made me curious when I read that bit.

Hi Confused,

Well the way I see it, if we accept that everything we see is 'made' out of truth then we should also acknowledge that truth doesn't really need 'time' to 'expand'. It might take us time to draw a diagram of expanded truth, but that which we are drawing essentially permanently exists since it is a purely theoretical (for lack of a better word) construct/object.

This model would support the idea of a Universe that has always existed. We could also see how time would be an illusion of sorts in this model. Our experience of time, as individual entities, could merely be God/truth looking at itself and saying, "well I could see myself like this, or like this, or like this...". Another way of thinking of it would be like truth looking at itself and noting that "truth x eqauls truth y, which is also equal to truth z, which is also equal to truth 'x equals y'..."

So these activities of truth/God looking at itself create the illusion of time or movement, but one can also see how such 'activity' doesn't really need to 'occur' as such, or rather truth exists in such a way that all such 'activities' are permanently occurring.

I hope this sort of makes sense.

Cheers,
Ryan
(02-24-2011, 07:38 AM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Ryan,

Hi Confused,

Well the way I see it, if we accept that everything we see is 'made' out of truth then we should also acknowledge that truth doesn't really need 'time' to 'expand'. It might take us time to draw a diagram of expanded truth, but that which we are drawing essentially permanently exists since it is a purely theoretical (for lack of a better word) construct/object.

This model would support the idea of a Universe that has always existed. We could also see how time would be an illusion of sorts in this model. Our experience of time, as individual entities, could merely be God/truth looking at itself and saying, "well I could see myself like this, or like this, or like this...". Another way of thinking of it would be like truth looking at itself and noting that "truth x eqauls truth y, which is also equal to truth z, which is also equal to truth 'x equals y'..."

So these activities of truth/God looking at itself create the illusion of time or movement, but one can also see how such 'activity' doesn't really need to 'occur' as such, or rather truth exists in such a way that all such 'activities' are permanently occurring.

Cheers,
Ryan

Only one word, WOW!!! Your reasoning reminds me of another forum member, whose logic I greatly value. It would be nice if you can still articulate what you have said in more lay terms. I confess that my first language is not English. Thanks, Ryan.
(02-24-2011, 09:38 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2011, 07:38 AM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Ryan,

Hi Confused,

Cheers,
Ryan

Only one word, WOW!!! Your reasoning reminds me of another forum member, whose logic I greatly value. It would be nice if you can still articulate what you have said in more lay terms. I confess that my first language is not English. Thanks, Ryan.

Well, think of this aspect, truth doesn't start existing, it always exists. In other words, unlike physical objects that we see around us, concepts/ideas essentially permanently exist. I don't really have to think of a square before it can exist in concept form in 'hyperspace', at least that's what I personally think.

Further, "1 = 1" doesn't have to start 'becoming' equal to "2 = 2", because a truth (T) is always equal to a truth, i.e. "T = T". So truth, being all that exists in our Universe, exists permanently (it has no beginning or "Big Bang") and, thus, the Universe exists permanently and needs no "Big Bang" of any kind.

On a side note, I also think that since God is essentially Truth itself, and Truth itself is all that exists, and we must surely be 'truths' of some sort in order for us to exist, then we are 'equivalent' to God. So we might appear unique and less dense due to our current frame of reference or perspective when compared to 'God' / The Entire Universe, but any truth has just as much 'potential' within it (potential to be infinitely 'expanded' itself and expressed in terms of an infinite number of other truths) as any other truth or even truth itself (one and the same thing). So we essentially have the 'power' of God/creation within us.

Further, the more intelligent or logical we are or behave, the closer we are 'aligning' ourselves with God, since God/truth essentially 'operates' via logic.

Cheers,
Ryan
Thank you very much, Ryan.