Bring4th

Full Version: The Holy Mountain- Movie Recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHiA3w6Y3KA

So I just saw this movie called The Holy Mountain
it is not for the faint of heart. however it is the most spiritual movie I have seen that goes through all the 22 Major Arcana just like the way Ra Describes.

the movie itself is steeped.. STEEPED in symbolism.
I can compare this to the Law of One Book 4 and how it goes over most of the archetypes.

As graphic as this movie is, you do not take it for face value. If you manage to get or rent this movie. Read inbetween the lines.

It starts with the tarot card the Fool.. and it ends with the 21st tarot, the World.
I highly recommend this for anyone who has FINISHED reading Law of One.

Otherwise you won't understand the movie and you'll think this is just a freaky side show lol.
I'd like to see a modernized version - with special effects like light sabers and stuff.
Wow, I saw El Topo first run back in 1970 and thought, "It took him THIS LONG to make a SEQUEL?" Then I looked him up on Wikipedia and saw that he made Holy Mountain in 1973. I need to see Topo again, because I got maybe 1/2 of it at the time.

My search begins soon. Thanks, BlatzAdict :exclamation:
weird, Ill download it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooI5QEi64...re=related

A fight scene that depicts the activation of all 7 chakras.. including the kundalini rising.

When the initiate's throat chakra is cleared, it is the first time he speaks words in the movie.

i really love this movie now. hehehe
(02-23-2011, 11:45 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHiA3w6Y3KA

So I just saw this movie called The Holy Mountain
it is not for the faint of heart. however it is the most spiritual movie I have seen that goes through all the 22 Major Arcana just like the way Ra Describes.

the movie itself is steeped.. STEEPED in symbolism.
I can compare this to the Law of One Book 4 and how it goes over most of the archetypes.

As graphic as this movie is, you do not take it for face value. If you manage to get or rent this movie. Read inbetween the lines.

It starts with the tarot card the Fool.. and it ends with the 21st tarot, the World.

Otherwise you won't understand the movie and you'll think this is just a freaky side show lol.

thanks, friend
I tried watching this movie awhile ago, it is way too Illuminati for my tastes. Just dripping with negative philosophy.

I mean this director is obviously an initiate and this movie was made for other initiates.

While the imagery is clearly occult, it's not the type of occult that I prefer, the type that focuses on love and joy. It's the type that focuses, rather, on perversions, on power, even on blood sacrifice.

I think I had enough after watching the frogs hop around in blood, but the skinned lambs, skewered, paraded on poles definitely didn't help. Rape, murder, domination, slicing and dicing, endless Luciferian ritual and imagery...

I'm glad you guys are able to get something positive from it but I really question whether it has uplifting value for STO people, rather than just value as a spectacle.

A lot of people say it's the best movie ever made. But they always seem like the type of people who embrace the left hand path.
(02-26-2011, 01:48 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people say it's the best movie ever made. But they always seem like the type of people who embrace the left hand path.

we each have something to learn in our own individual paths. perhaps seeing something negative in nature, would remind us as to how we can further anchor in love to this planet?

i'm not really sure if i should be saying this... tho I hope it will be of help to you on your path. if not please disregard it.

Every moment we find ourselves angry, upset, are signs of a chink in our armor of light, and notice these are lessons for which we cannot learn from by ignoring it, but by accepting it and then choosing not to focus on those situations or negative emotions associated with those situations. For what we give attention to, manifests and attracts more of those experiences into our lives. It is a delicate and subtle energy work of the adept, that only can be understood with a greater understanding of the nature of duality. Duality, or separation is merely a construct of the negative force of division. While integration is a construct of the positive, to understand this one must see it in all sides of the situation in order to come to a positive conclusion, not merely to run away from painful issues. But to accept them, take note of them, and then let them go. As it is not in the path of the light to control situations, or to control life, that is a path of the fallen.

Holding your light, in all respects of the phrase, literally means to defend your ground, and to attract nothing else but. It does not mean to let someone get hurt while you stand helpless, by all means help! However it also does not mean to succumb to those lower emotions for each second that you stray from the light, is another second energetic disharmony can affect the earth, the people around you, and whether or not the environment you live in is shrouded in pain, or in love. Did you not come here to bring heaven to earth? or did you come here to bring hell to earth?
Don't get me wrong, the symbolism is really powerful. I guess I just don't resonate with the visual style which I find to be thoroughly Luciferian. Not that there is anything wrong with that, a lot of great movies are thoroughly Luciferian.

I guess where you see tarot cards (Egyptian) and kundalini serpents (Hindu) I see those too, but then I also see masonic check, eye of Lucifer, initiation ritual, blood sacrifice, exploitation, dehumanization, cavalier violence, black mass, desecration of sacred imagery from every mainstream tradition... the Luciferian elements. Something inside me is really turned off by the Lucifer stuff.

The Holy Mountain is like one very long Lady Gaga video. Just dripping with Luciferian symbolism from start to end. Of course it includes standard spiritual concepts as well, chakras, kundalini, alchemy, I just wasn't able to find much love or service in it personally. But that's just me! Obviously you had a very different experience.

You do inspire me to try to give it another watch and try to focus more on other elements than the elements I saw. With a movie like this it's very easy to see different things based on your focus.

When you say the CEO of Apple, you mean Steve Jobs? That's an interesting story, I'll have to look that up, or maybe you could link me to something if you have a link at your fingertips.

One thoroughly Satanic movie that I do like is Hellraiser. So I'm probably not one to talk.

What I learned from Hellraiser is that I don't want to be a Hellraiser but I can see why some people want to. :p
(02-26-2011, 02:25 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 01:48 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of people say it's the best movie ever made. But they always seem like the type of people who embrace the left hand path.

we each have something to learn in our own individual paths. perhaps seeing something negative in nature, would remind us as to how we can further anchor in love to this planet?

i'm not really sure if i should be saying this... tho I hope it will be of help to you on your path. if not please disregard it.

Every moment we find ourselves angry, upset, are signs of a chink in our armor of light, and notice these are lessons for which we cannot learn from by ignoring it, but by accepting it and then choosing not to focus on those situations or negative emotions associated with those situations. For what we give attention to, manifests and attracts more of those experiences into our lives. It is a delicate and subtle energy work of the adept, that only can be understood with a greater understanding of the nature of duality. Duality, or separation is merely a construct of the negative force of division. While integration is a construct of the positive, to understand this one must see it in all sides of the situation in order to come to a positive conclusion, not merely to run away from painful issues. But to accept them, take note of them, and then let them go. As it is not in the path of the light to control situations, or to control life, that is a path of the fallen.

Holding your light, in all respects of the phrase, literally means to defend your ground, and to attract nothing else but. It does not mean to let someone get hurt while you stand helpless, by all means help! However it also does not mean to succumb to those lower emotions for each second that you stray from the light, is another second energetic disharmony can affect the earth, the people around you, and whether or not the environment you live in is shrouded in pain, or in love. Did you not come here to bring heaven to earth? or did you come here to bring hell to earth?

Ok, your first post that you wrote over was interesting.

This new post is interesting too.

What exactly are you saying? I want to hear your opinion in less guarded terms. You're trying to teach me some kind of spiritual lesson but guarding language so as not to be offensive.

I want to understand your point here. Feel free not to hold back when talking about me because I want to understand your advice for me clearly.

Let me try to explain my experience with this movie.

I sit down and start watching and there is a scary looking guy in black in a masonic lodge shaving the heads of two naked women who look identical. Now of course this represents some kind of occult power - some kind of secret mystical power - but also the man puts his hands on the women's heads and such that it looks like domination.

He shaves their heads so that they are identical. They stare blankly into space - empty headed - nothing is coming from them. They aren't human anymore, they've been shaved and stripped and are now tools of the black wizard adept guy.

This is just what I see. It doesn't resonate with me so I'm pretty much thinking, "ok, well this doesn't resonate, gives me the creeps actually, so instead I'll go watch Life Is Beautiful or listen to Beethoven or something."

My point being that I see beauty in certain things, including a hell of a lot of art, many movies, lots of music, and most religious symbolism speaks to me deeply whether it is Hindu, Tibetan, Christian, Zen, Confucian, Greek, Celtic, etc.

But when I see these odd Luciferians and all their blank stares into space I don't feel that kind of loving resonance, my intuition just says "this is some kind of perversion: love your brothers and sisters who love it, but it's not for you."

The message I get is: it's not for me.

I like the tarot. I like Ra. I like new age stuff in general and I love movies that deal with people on spiritual journeys.

Why does Luciferian imagery turn me off? Why do skinned lambs being crucified and paraded around the city turn me off and make me want to watch something else?

If I'm missing out on something, should I care? I feel joy when I listen to Bach or Gregorian Chant. Is it ok that I should be turned off by Jodorowsky, Lady Gaga, Watchmen, and most other heavily Luciferian-occult works of art?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Jodorowsky

i got my info about him from here because i was curious to read about him

Quote:It was in New York City where the film would play as a "midnight movie" for several months at Ben Barenholtz’s The Elgin cinema. It attracted the attention of rock musician and counter-cultural figure John Lennon, who thought very highly of it, and convinced the president of The Beatles' company Apple Corps, Allen Klein, to distribute it in the United States.[16]
Jodorowsky as El Topo in the film of the same name.

Klein also agreed to give Jodorowsky $1 million to go towards creating his next film. The result was The Holy Mountain, released in 1973. It has been suggested that The Holy Mountain may have been inspired by Rene Daumal's surrealist novel Mount Analogue. The Holy Mountain was another complex, multi-part story that featured a man credited as "The Thief" and equated with Jesus Christ, a mystical alchemist played by Jodorowsky, seven powerful business people representing seven of the planets (Venus and the six planets from Mars to Pluto), a religious training regimen of spiritual rebirth, and a quest to the top of a holy mountain for the secret of immortality. During the completion of The Holy Mountain, Jodorowsky received spiritual training from Oscar Ichazo of the Arica School, who encouraged him to take LSD and guided him through the subsequent psychedelic experience.[17] Around the same time (2 November 1973), Jodorowsky participated[18] in an isolation tank experiment conducted by John Lilly.

Shortly thereafter, Allen Klein demanded that Jodorowsky create a film adaptation of Pauline Réage's classic novel of female masochism, Story of O. Klein had promised this adaptation to various investors. Jodorowsky, who had discovered feminism during the filming of The Holy Mountain, refused to make the film, going so far as to leave the country to escape directing duties. In retaliation, Allen Klein made El Topo and The Holy Mountain, to which he held the rights, completely unavailable to the public for over 30 years. Jodorowsky frequently decried Klein's actions in interviews.

lol yossarian so you saw my first post.. i deleted it because i didn't want to be argumentative but constructive.

that part i didn't like either, but it's not like he was torturing them or killing them, or raping them..
I think that beginning part symbolized the divinity in all of us.. that beyond the clothes and fashions that we set up for ourselves in society as what is quaint and pretty and good are merely illusions.

By the time it is at the end, he shows that these two women are simply copies of each other, and it made me think that they are two sparks of the one infinite creator.
another example is why do you feel negativity when watching such subjects? The aversion to negativity, to run away... to separate. This is a paradigm of a service to self society.

When it comes to negativity in a service to others society. It is to observe, take out what is useful, and ignore the rest.

for example the venus project, i just learned is some sort of united nations sanctioned proposition 21 or something like that signed by clinton without any sort of house of representatives review board or anything. it just got signed.

so now people are saying oh it's luciferian, it's bad, it's evil.. well what about some of the ideas in venus project? one involves a gigantic building that grows produce, locally without pesticides. it would cut down on gas shipping, prices, just about everything you can imagine is a plus..

then where i pick out the chaff from the wheat... as in the terms of harvest... who is running the building? the gov't? or the people? in that regard, we can have a completely good idea turn into a bad one, or a bad idea turn into a good idea.

attack defend and divide... this is the brainwashing of what duality is, of separation.

observe, integrate and cooperate... this is the paradigm of service to others.
this is why i say in the first post to look inbetween the lines.. read the hidden meanings.. don't take it for face value..

there is this one police guy that takes a protestor and rapes her on the street.. unfortunately this is the reality we live in.... she laughs about it sure.. and then another guy joins in... we are watching the world of the sleeping, the sheep, those that are not fully conscious to their actions. this is further exemplified that she is laughing, she is not screaming in terror. she doesn't know what she's doing, the soldier doesn't know what he's doing, no one knows what they are doing! this is unfortunately the world we live in..

when we watch the scene with the police... we see crowds of the police spraying the rioters and protestors.. isn't that what they do today? except in the movie.. u see a bird fly out of a corpse, that is the free spirit leaving the body.

u see them feed on the intestines and on the entrails... they are feeding off of the light, while the light can be fear, the light can also be the truth.. the light is many things because light is the power of service to self.. light is knowledge or the divisive force. the inward force.

only love is invisible, there is only one kind of love, u can't see or touch love, u can feel it, but u have to have faith that it is there.

another example is the pope who breaks the image of jesus... well who is jesus anyway? do we even know about the true and real jesus or like in society do we only follow the lies and myths of who we think jesus was. there are many false prophets in this world... it would be described by the nuns casting the mold of the christed figure... yet they are all hallow empty shells, who look and feel like the real thing... but they do not have what is inside that counts.

the actual thief or the main character recognizes this so he eats the face of the one he carries, because it is not the true christ. in the beginning people carry around the gutted sheep to symbolize christ.

the gutted sheep on a crucifix... the standard bearer of torture and pain.. and so many our people worship this image of pain and torture. of a man who died for our sins apparently. did he die for our sins... or did he die because of our sins....

again looking inbetween the lines is key to understanding this movie and transmuting the s***... into gold.

it becomes very very obvious when the thief enters the wheel... this is the wheel of life... he shits into a container... gets into this big glass thing and meditates... his sweat encircles around the whole contraption... what do we do when we work? we sweat.

his sweat travels around the whole contraption and transmutes his s***.. into gold... this does not mean physical gold... this is gold of the soul.. this is what true alchemy is. and the s***.. is a physical representation of the s*** within all of us, all of our emotional baggage so to speak.
should i keep going? i feel like i've said too much.. just about every scene in this movie i am able to look at in a positive light.. because i do not avert my eyes from the negativity, rather i understand and acknowledge that the scenes are graphic.

however i look past the initial shock value to uncover the hidden meaning underneath it all. this is the true path of an awakened one.. that follows the path of the light..
(02-26-2011, 02:47 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]The Holy Mountain is like one very long Lady Gaga video.

This movie is f***** up
(02-26-2011, 07:36 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 02:47 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]The Holy Mountain is like one very long Lady Gaga video.

This movie is f***** up

ummm yea i told u if u didn't read in between the lines... you'll think this is just a freaky side show. so i'm quoting my first post now lol

don't say i didn't warn u lol.

(02-23-2011, 11:45 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]As graphic as this movie is, you do not take it for face value. If you manage to get or rent this movie. Read inbetween the lines.

(02-26-2011, 09:59 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 07:36 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]

This movie is f***** up

ummm yea i told u if u didn't read in between the lines... you'll think this is just a freaky side show. so i'm quoting my first post now lol

don't say i didn't warn u lol.

(02-23-2011, 11:45 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]As graphic as this movie is, you do not take it for face value. If you manage to get or rent this movie. Read inbetween the lines.

Its about mysticism but STS mysticism, I see very little use to people on the STO path other realizing to a fuller extent what the opposite path is like - which is a legitimate thing to learn about, but I don't know if its worth enduring all the dark imagery. Ignoring the violence in The Matrix to learn about the world being an illusion is one thing, but watching black magic and dead animals on sticks just makes a part of me cringe.
(02-27-2011, 12:39 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Its about mysticism but STS mysticism, I see very little use to people on the STO path other realizing to a fuller extent what the opposite path is like - which is a legitimate thing to learn about, but I don't know if its worth enduring all the dark imagery. Ignoring the violence in The Matrix to learn about the world being an illusion is one thing, but watching black magic and dead animals on sticks just makes a part of me cringe.

okay fine that's how you feel. I got something completely different. If it made you cringe I'm sorry I pushed the movie on you. Only in the dark do we find the light. We fall, and we stumble, and then we get back up and keep walking towards it guided by love.

We eat dead animals all the time and the practices of the meat industry are some of the most horrific scenes ever. Most tragic events which go unchecked and ignored because people ignore them. This movie is not for everyone, that's why I gave a warning in the first post. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.
I put this here for people to have a bigger perspective.

"Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see Beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see Beauty never grows old." ~ FRANZ KAFKA
If anything I view this movie to be a realistic mirror of reality and if you cannot handle that then move on. I do not seek to force you or anyone to understand or think like I do. I only provided something I thought was stimulating and provided plenty of catalyst to see past duality and to learn about the archetypes.

The mayans took the teachings of the Law of One, and started all sorts of sacrificial type stuff.. as portrayed with the frog scene

The Salem witch trials burned thousands of innocent people just because people feared what they did not understand.

The crusades killed millions of arabs because people found them to be ungodly or unworthy of good for whatever reason. also portrayed with the frog scene

The Egyptians as you know took the teachings of the Law of One, and shat all over it by creating the pyramids to only of the elite.

People do horrible things in their ignorance. Horrible horrible things mostly because of ignorance.

Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see Beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see Beauty never grows old. ~ FRANZ KAFKA
also i want to add.. 12 prostitutes who are supposed to be followers follow the true Christ figure despite the symbolism of Christ being mass marketed and sold everywhere. Which goes to reveal the evil nature of the Vatican and the dogma that follows Christianity in all it's splendor.

in this day and age.. i highly doubt any true prophet would come from a rich family, much less one that is well adjusted. The true saints are the downtrodden, the forgotten, the mistreated and unrespected. Kind of like that thread someone made about freaks and how they are souls who choose deformed bodies and or life situations in order to polarize further Service to Others. Most people look at them and just think freaks, but within the container they tend to have the most beautiful and developed, open and loving hearts and minds.
Because of the constant rejection, they have had to polish their personality and intellect to become likable.

these people who notice the true christ, are the most disrespected bunch of society, and yet they are able to see the light in who the christ figure really is, while everyone else is asleep. Which is why the soldiers dance their dance, and the men they dance with, talks of the prevalent machismo that pervades almost every culture. Which can be borderline homosexual in many cases in all machismo prevalent cultures. It's a very impactful and deep statement.

additionally towards the end of the film.. each initiate must drop and let go of their perversions in order to climb the holy mountain. they must drop all of their negativity and become one with nature, and become one with the world and it's people.

This movie is so freaking positive I just cannot accept that it is luciferian, or STS in nature. If you look at our monetary system, our whole society, the gentle manipulation of our freedom, secret government, the bilderberg group, mass media.. all of our society is luciferian in nature.

From the way all American movies end with an explosion to denote that we can solve all of our problems by blowing it up, or with a kiss at the end. To say that all things have a means to an ends, all things must be destroyed and/or conquered to emerge victorious.

This movie tells you to go live your life fully, it's the complete opposite of luciferian!

I think all of American society, especially the way life is portrayed on the news, on sitcoms, on almost every tv show is luciferian in nature. Judgemental of everything around us that does not fit the status quo. Kids in schools are not allowed to color their hair.

Now in New York city there are random bag checks before entering the subway, the long security checkpoints at each airport especially in NYC. It is all one big luciferian system of control justified by the threat of a larger danger, when the real danger itself is the system.

This is why I stand by this movie... it shows you the system in all of it's glory and all of it's hideous truth. It shows you several people who transcend this system.. like when the guy turns his s*** into gold... all of his emotional baggage becomes his emotional strength

the master excises the demon from the thief's throat chakra, and after that is the first time he is able to speak..

luciferian, would be a bunch of people getting raped, and no hope for redemption, no hope for anything else, and especially no forgiveness. which is prevalent in Dante's Inferno. Where that book paints the picture of a hell of damnation and eternal struggle. If anything it's the rest of the world that is crazy and backwards!

Yossarian u asked me to speak unguarded... This is it.
(02-27-2011, 04:34 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Yossarian u asked me to speak unguarded... This is it.

Thanks, I appreciate it. You have a great perspective.

I agree that all society is Luciferian, which is partly why I don't watch the news, why I avoid lots of other media in particular.

I stick to things that I feel are uplifting.

I think there is a lot of merit to your way of seeing things but when I watched The Holy Mountain I just had a lot of trouble getting past the shock value. I couldn't focus on any deeper allegorical or metaphorical meanings because... I was shocked by the imagery from the very beginning.

You are one of the people on this forum who supports the HH from ATS interpretation of events right? There is something to be said for looking at the philosophy of the STS people and figuring out how it applies to your life. I'm a big believer in using discernment to separate truth from falsehood in all things, which is partially why I even bothered to watch The Holy Mountain in the first place.

There are lots of people who are born into the Luciferian religious structure but who are not obviously STS. I think it's likely that a huge proportion of Luciferian people are actually on the STO path but are stuck in this STS hierarchy as their catalyst.

What I'm saying is that just because the movie is Luciferian does not mean it was made by an STS guy. However I find the STS elements to be the most powerful and jarring. Note that STS people seek enlightenment as well, and they do it through personal effort, through sweat, through intelligence. One of the defining characteristics of STO is faith, love, service, something that is not really implicit in a movie about ascending The Holy Mountain.

Where is the service to others in seeking enlightenment for yourself based on personal effort? This is not a loaded question, it's genuinely something I ask myself and think about.

Anyway your experience with The Holy Mountain parallels my experience with Hellraiser. I watched Hellraiser and imbibed all of these positive lessons from it that apply to my own life, but the main idea centred around a recognition of that which I am not. It helped me to see something and say, "Yes, that is not me" and realize it on a level that I had not realized it on before.

I went into The Holy Mountain (this was a long time ago) with the same thought but was triggered and shocked enough by the powerfully disturbing imagery that I basically stopped watching. Some part of me thinks that by seeing the evil I let the evil into me I guess.
(02-28-2011, 06:37 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway your experience with The Holy Mountain parallels my experience with Hellraiser. I watched Hellraiser and imbibed all of these positive lessons from it that apply to my own life, but the main idea centred around a recognition of that which I am not. It helped me to see something and say, "Yes, that is not me" and realize it on a level that I had not realized it on before.

I went into The Holy Mountain (this was a long time ago) with the same thought but was triggered and shocked enough by the powerfully disturbing imagery that I basically stopped watching. Some part of me thinks that by seeing the evil I let the evil into me I guess.

hellraiser is the same thing but the opposite.. it was about finding a means to an end and focused on a "hero" to save the day. which is an image of power... power itself over others, is a negative idea. the good guy and the bad guy fight... the fact that they were fighting in the first place.. is a negative construct.
like i said.. the path of light doesn't exclude or disclude, like u said faith, love and service.

the evil you "let" into you is simply a side of yourself that you do not accept.. when following the path of light we don't.. fight.. we love. the two sides of ourselves.. we lovingly embrace both sides. because to be the light and the love, you have to see all sides of a situation and then come to a conclusion.

to be the negative we only see one part or one side of a situation OF THE SAME LIGHT.. to continue our argument.. or to feed our EGO. the service part of holy mountain was that each initiate accepted the way the world was without trying to rule it with an iron fist to make everything peaceful.

I wish I could say this in the right way that you would understand.. I can reword it and reword it all u want..

you have to look at the bigger picture before coming to any real conclusions... because the darkness is dark for a reason.. the dark.. keeps u and others in the dark
When you "are kept in the dark" about a situation... it means to withhold a piece of the truth.
Similarly when you are "brought to light" in a situation... it means to learn everything you can about the truth.. the good, the bad, the ugly.

hell raiser.. to that extent is a movie that promotes the dark... because it promotes separation between love and light. as the main character fights the negativity. you forget that some of these negative et races feed off energy like this.

holy mountain... to that extent promotes the light.. because it promotes acceptance, and letting go... as the main characters do not fight negativity, as they accept, love and "let go."

like when the christ character has to throw away his midget friend into the sea... he loves him so very much and doesn't want to part with him.. but he accepts the situation for what it is... loves him.. and then lets go..

in the matrix... which i think is a movie about the Law of One... agent smith wants to fight neo...and eliminate him because he is fear.

while neo himself represents love.. instead of killing smith.. he merges with smith and makes it part of him.

in the end of the movie... it is love and light that merge... it's not love conquers the light... it's love AND light..
i neither support nor disapprove of HH....don't judge a book by it's cover.

There are some things that hh says.. that are congruent with the Law of One, and those things that are congruent.. I support..

While there are STS things in the text i do not support.. it's not enough to reject a piece of text as STS but to use my own discernment as to what is right and whats wrong.

not simply to say.. this comes from an STS it's evil. it's ignorant to think that way and it leads to prejudice... another STS trick of polarity and duality.
i just wanna put this in, in it's entirety.

Quote:Questioner: Could you define this statement “energy transfer between two mind/body/spirit complexes”?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. This entity still has transferred energy available, but we find rapidly increasing distortions towards pain in the neck, the dorsal area, and the wrists and manual appendages.

The physical energy transfer may be done numerous ways.

We shall give two examples. Each begins with some sense of the self as Creator or in some way the magical personality being invoked. This may be consciously or unconsciously done. Firstly, that exercise of which we have spoken called the exercise of fire: this is, through physical energy transfer, not that which is deeply involved in the body complex combinations. Thusly the transfer is subtle and each transfer unique in what is offered and what is accepted. At this point we may note that this is the cause for the infinite array of possible energy transfers.

The second energy transfer of which we would speak is the sexual energy transfer. This takes place upon a non-magical level by all those entities which vibrate green ray active. It is possible, as in the case of this instrument which dedicates itself to the service of the One Infinite Creator, to further refine this energy transfer. When the other-self also dedicates itself in service to the One Infinite Creator, the transfer is doubled. Then the amount of energy transferred is dependent only upon the amount of polarized sexual energy created and released. There are refinements from this point onward leading to the realm of the high sexual magic.

In the realm of the mental bodies there are variations of mental energy transferred. This is, again, dependent upon the knowledge sought and the knowledge offered. The most common mental energy transfer is that of the teacher and the pupil. The amount of energy is dependent upon the quality of this offering upon the part of the teacher, and regards the purity of the desire to serve, and the quality of information offered and, upon the part of the student, the purity of the desire to learn and the quality of the mind vibratory complex which receives knowledge.

Another form of mental energy transfer is that of the listener and the speaker. When the speaker is experiencing mental/emotional complex distortions towards anguish, sorrow, or other mental pain, from what we have said before, you may perhaps garner knowledge of the variations possible in this transfer.

The spiritual energy transfers are at the heart of all energy transfers as a knowledge of self and other-self as Creator is paramount, and this is spiritual work. The varieties of spiritual energy transfer include those things of which we have spoken this day as we spoke upon the subject of the adept.

Zachary

Thanks for posting this, not sure if I will watch it...

but I do like to explore 'both sides of the coin' i I may...

This movie looks trippy as hell by the way.
Don also asked Ra is they had seen this movie (lol)

Quote:23.19 Questioner: This may be a dumb question. There is a movie called “Battle Beyond the Stars.” I don’t know if you are familiar with it or not. I guess you are. It just seemed to have what you are telling us included in the script. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This particular creation of your entities had some distortions of the Law of One and its scenario upon your physical plane. This is correct.

a shame the imdb rating is so bad!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080421/

but what would they know Smile

(03-01-2012, 05:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Don also asked Ra is they had seen this movie (lol)

Quote:23.19 Questioner: This may be a dumb question. There is a movie called “Battle Beyond the Stars.” I don’t know if you are familiar with it or not. I guess you are. It just seemed to have what you are telling us included in the script. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This particular creation of your entities had some distortions of the Law of One and its scenario upon your physical plane. This is correct.

a shame the imdb rating is so bad!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080421/

but what would they know Smile

actually tried to watch that movie... boring.. battlestar galactica is way better. i'd also recommend the last mimzy, the philadelphia project, and wavelength, and possibly even flight of the navigator.

but for a tv show about a space drama, battlestar galactica.. goes with the premise this has happened before and it will happen again.. I like how the whole show is about breaking the cycle of abuse, about escaping the mind view of the victim, and going to embrace both sides of a conflict in order to reach a peaceful resolution.

There are a lot of ascension things and the family of light in this tv show. It's just hidden.

Unbound

There is one very, very, very crucial point to make about this movie, I feel.

What they have depicted is the journey through the Illusion. They have shown both the Left Hand Path and the Right Hand Path interweaving, indistinguishable. The beauty and the ugly together, mating, one thing. They show the CONFUSION of the Illusion, and that both the Left and Right hand Paths are equally senseless. The ending depicts, in its fullest sense, the ignition of Divine HUMANITY, the power of the Human existence, and the force wielded within the Choice.

One could, potentially from the catalyst within this movie, see one complete path to Enlightenment, if they are looking for the patterns within. Realize, the patterns, the symbolism, is all just an Illusion of Form, and what is truly of import, of recognition, that Journey of the Consciousness through the Illusion of the Human Form.
Most important to note is the role of the Fool throughout the movie, he who only lives and experiences the life moment to moment, and the only One who carried Love with him Always, and so when it appeared, it was easy to Accept.
Oh, and just from my perspective, I never got any negative vibes from the Holy Mountain at all, but when I first saw it I had already been much on the path of the Alchemist, and so I recognized the depictions.

How shall I say, dark imagery does not sway me in to negative greetings.