Bring4th

Full Version: Ice cube on the top of the head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes I feel like there an ice cube being placed on the top my head. It happens when I do everyday stuff, and not in meditations. It is very physically perceivable. I just stop when it happens. It is not an illusion or perceived somewhere in inner experience. But as I said very physical. Does any one know what it is, what is means, etc?
energetic download.
at your crown chakra right?
for me usually it like.. passes downward as a wave and then my body twitches uncontrollably.

some have it better... or worse lol depending on how u look at it.

i think it's a sign that your crown chakra is opening up. and you are receiving guidance from your higher self.

at those moments it's good to remember exactly what u were thinking and/or doing just before the ice cube sensation happened.

and the higher self is like.. stop, look, and review. usually it is a sign that you are on the right track.
It reminds me of this:

"44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought."

Since every person is sensitive to higher self communication in differing amounts/ways, maybe this ice cube sensation is the same as the "balanced confirmation"?
(02-25-2011, 01:44 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]It reminds me of this:

"44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought."

Since every person is sensitive to higher self communication in differing amounts/ways, maybe this ice cube sensation is the same as the "balanced confirmation"?

i am tearing from the complexity of this msg. you notice the number of the question is 44.4
hehe just wow.
(02-24-2011, 07:34 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I feel like there an ice cube being placed on the top my head. It happens when I do everyday stuff, and not in meditations. It is very physically perceivable. I just stop when it happens. It is not an illusion or perceived somewhere in inner experience. But as I said very physical. Does any one know what it is, what is means, etc?

Interesting.
(02-25-2011, 02:50 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

How so, my brother? I don't understand that ice cube happening....

Blatz: What does that numbers mean?
(02-24-2011, 07:34 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes I feel like there an ice cube being placed on the top my head. It happens when I do everyday stuff, and not in meditations. It is very physically perceivable. I just stop when it happens. It is not an illusion or perceived somewhere in inner experience. But as I said very physical. Does any one know what it is, what is means, etc?
You may want to see a doctor and who may recommend a neurologist.
Ice cube meaning it feels cold?
(02-25-2011, 06:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]How so, my brother? I don't understand that ice cube happening....

We are a mind/body/spirit complex. The phenomenon could be springing from any one component of the trinity or could be a combination of 2 or more individual components, in my subjective opinion.
(02-25-2011, 06:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Blatz: What does that numbers mean?

The 4444 number sequence when seen repeatedly means that person receiving the message is an angel incarnate.

Brittany

I get more of an electric tingle at the top of my head, and it usually rushes through my entire body. A lot of times it is powerful enough to make all my hair stand on end. I think stuff like this is like little nudges, telling us we're going in the right direction. I also think it could be the body preparing itself for the shift in energies. My guides have continually told me that my body and energy field are being "tweaked" to be able to better accommodate higher energies. I'd say it's a good sign!
seems like an energy exchange.
(02-26-2011, 01:57 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Ice cube meaning it feels cold?

Yes, very cold spot, feels like an ice cube is placed on the top of my head. And that's another thing that is bothering me, some energies are so hot that it actually gives me burning sensation, like my skin is being burnt. But other energies are cold, and it feels like cold liquid is being poured into my body.

Any ideas about that?
(02-27-2011, 12:36 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 01:57 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Ice cube meaning it feels cold?

Yes, very cold spot, feels like an ice cube is placed on the top of my head. And that's another thing that is bothering me, some energies are so hot that it actually gives me burning sensation, like my skin is being burnt. But other energies are cold, and it feels like cold liquid is being poured into my body.

Any ideas about that?

i've been feeling the same sensations... hot means an energy is moving too fast that u don't handle normally.. cold means there is a block and energy is not moving as free as u should.

cold can mean you are learning to emit your energy differently as rewiring or restructuring takes place. not just in the physical, or energetic body, but the emotional one too.
within the totality of the mind body spirit complex.
cold and hot sometimes feel the same. extreme hot feels cold.
I did a google search and one person solved the problem by changing shampoo.

Another's doctor found an issue with a nerve in the spinal cord being pressured apparently.

Most people just say they don't know why and the doctors couldn't find anything.

You might try seeing a doctor just to be sure. I would experiment with moving energy around and meditating and stuff, see if you can change it at all.

Good luck!

Brittany

I've heard reference to rising Kundalini causing sensations of cold, though it usually seems to envelop the entire body, as if you were plunged into cold water. Is it just that one spot all the time?
(02-28-2011, 11:07 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard reference to rising Kundalini causing sensations of cold, though it usually seems to envelop the entire body, as if you were plunged into cold water. Is it just that one spot all the time?

I had very strong feeling like that in one meditation. It was very perceivable, started in my groins and was climbing up. That took me out of that alternative state of consciousness pretty fast as I got astonished by this physical manifestation. Since then I can get these kind of sensations from now and then in different spots of the body, but not in the same intensity as this ice cube on the top of my head and this only one very physically perceivable feeling in meditation.

Perhaps something is going on and I will find out later.
[quote='Ankh' pid='30199' dateline='1298547278']
It happens when I do everyday stuff, and not in meditations.

I agree with unity100 that it might be some energy exchange. I get the feeling of air penetrating my scalp and air coming out when reading or learning things that resonate with me. It’s not an uncomfortable feeling though.
(03-01-2011, 02:59 PM)kia Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with unity100 that it might be some energy exchange. I get the feeling of air penetrating my scalp and air coming out when reading or learning things that resonate with me. It’s not an uncomfortable feeling though.

It's not that it is uncomfortable, but unknown. That's the purpose of posting this thread as I thought maybe someone else has allready walked this road. Seems that no one has. Thank you, sister, for the advice! P.S. You got mail! Tongue