Bring4th

Full Version: What if creation of A.I. indicates Harvest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I was wondering, Harvest is all about entities getting a chance to move up a notch in the Universe. Now, everything that exists has to belong to a particular density. So what density would technology fall under? Perhaps 1st, or maybe even 2nd at the moment?

However, surely when we finally create true artificial intelligence (A.I.) we would essentially be taking technology to a new density, since artificial intelligence is supposed to mean that the machine becomes self-aware (to use Terminator terminology)? But, can’t entities only really move up a density during a Harvest? If so, then our creation of A.I. would surely signal that a Harvest of sorts is taking place, or at least that there is a good chance that a Harvest is taking place?

If we view the creation of A.I. as a good indicator/benchmark for when the Harvest will occur, then perhaps we could monitor the progress of A.I. in order to time/track the upcoming Harvest. Perhaps the guys behind the scenes (military, corporate, etc.) are closer to true A.I. than we know, with all the progress in quantum computing, chips, processors, memristors, etc. that we know about! Ok, then I guess the hidden or secretive nature of the cutting edge of A.I. development would make it kind of hard to track, but I think this is at least an interesting line of thought.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Ryan
in the manner you describe, an a.i. would basically be a self-conscious entity, aka a 3d mind/body/spirit complex. these already exist.

if you take it in the case of a 3d mind/spirit incarnating into a body that is lower in structure than an organic 2d body, that also exists - ra speaks about places being able to pass into 3d. so, until the newly conscious 3d spirit leaves the 'place', it stays as its body.
I would think creation of the internet would be a more appropriate harbinger of harvest to 4D than creation of AI. And I don't think that true AI exists yet.
I think there is a confusion with the concept of the Technological singularity and the harvest.
Given that the time of 3D harvest was fixed before anyone existed here, what could it possibly have to do with any technological development coinciding with the event?
As a former programmer I highly doubt creating consciousness is possible, it's called artificial intelligence for a reason. You can give a computer so many instructions for so many scenarios that it may seem like its thinking, but its not. I don't know what consciousness is, but I doubt giving a computer 3D consciousness is possible. Furthermore the human mind has logic and emotion, emotion is alot more complicated to replicate than logic and while you could argue that there's no difference between a humans logic and that of an extremely well programmed computer, there's no way genuine emotion or intuition could be recreated.
(02-24-2011, 08:20 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]I would think creation of the internet would be a more appropriate harbinger of harvest to 4D than creation of AI. And I don't think that true AI exists yet.

An interesting point.
(02-24-2011, 08:20 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]I would think creation of the internet would be a more appropriate harbinger of harvest to 4D than creation of AI. And I don't think that true AI exists yet.

Well, I view the internet as a type of technology and, thus, I would say that the internet could also possibly become 'self aware' or at least somewhat independent at some stage and so would also signal the creation of a form of A.I and/or possibly the Harvest.

I also don't think that true A.I. exists currently.
(02-24-2011, 09:38 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think there is a confusion with the concept of the Technological singularity and the harvest.
Given that the time of 3D harvest was fixed before anyone existed here, what could it possibly have to do with any technological development coinciding with the event?

Well I know that my 'theory' is not air-tight, but I am basically suggesting that the technological singularity and/or the creation of true A.I. (however you define either of these terms) would simply represent a type of event synonymous with The Harvest (this type of event being an event in which a class of entity moves up a "density") and, thus, would be a good indicator of The Harvest.

It's like I am talking about probabilities and signs, not necessarily cause and effect.
(02-25-2011, 01:48 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]As a former programmer I highly doubt creating consciousness is possible, it's called artificial intelligence for a reason. You can give a computer so many instructions for so many scenarios that it may seem like its thinking, but its not. I don't know what consciousness is, but I doubt giving a computer 3D consciousness is possible. Furthermore the human mind has logic and emotion, emotion is alot more complicated to replicate than logic and while you could argue that there's no difference between a humans logic and that of an extremely well programmed computer, there's no way genuine emotion or intuition could be recreated.

atlanteans created lifeforms.
(02-26-2011, 05:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2011, 01:48 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]As a former programmer I highly doubt creating consciousness is possible, it's called artificial intelligence for a reason. You can give a computer so many instructions for so many scenarios that it may seem like its thinking, but its not. I don't know what consciousness is, but I doubt giving a computer 3D consciousness is possible. Furthermore the human mind has logic and emotion, emotion is alot more complicated to replicate than logic and while you could argue that there's no difference between a humans logic and that of an extremely well programmed computer, there's no way genuine emotion or intuition could be recreated.

If you're referring to that Quo thing about cetaceans it said they put their own souls in the bodies of cetaceans, otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.
(02-26-2011, 07:38 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 05:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

If you're referring to that Quo thing about cetaceans it said they put their own souls in the bodies of cetaceans, otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#15

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They sent out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

The Atlantean race was a very conglomerate social complex which began to form approximately 31,000 years in the past of your space/time continuum illusion. It was a slow growing and very agrarian one until approximately 15,000 of your years ago. It reached quickly a high technological understanding which caused it to be able to use intelligent infinity in an informative manner. We may add that they used intelligent energy as well, manipulating greatly the natural influxes of the indigo or pineal ray from divine or infinite energy. Thus, they were able to create life forms. This they began to do instead of healing and perfecting their own mind/body/spirit complexes, turning their distortions towards what you may call negative.

Approximately 11,000 of your years ago, the first of the, what you call, wars, caused approximately forty percent of this population to leave the density by means of disintegration of the body. The second and most devastating of the conflicts occurred approximately 10,821 years in the past according to your illusion. This created an earth-changing configuration and the large part of Atlantis was no more, having been inundated. Three of the positively-oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Do you have any brief questions before we close this meeting?
(02-26-2011, 05:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]atlanteans created lifeforms.

Good point, unity100.
what came of the lifeforms? and poor lemurians. wiped out just like that.

anyway, i don't think we can create AI in the way it is in Terminator. all life force comes from the source, which means a soul has to inhabit the machine. our bodies are biological machines. anything perishable is just that, perishable. the spirit is what brings consciousness.

aren't some of the greys machines? that's what someone said.
I've done some reading before about certain ET technology being organic in nature. Their ships for instance, being comprised of organic matter. It makes me wonder if that is a form of AI. And whether or not this is a form of consciousness.

Re the Internet, an interesting consideration. I could see it as being a rudamentary form of consciousness, continually evolving, possibly being self-aware in some regards. This could be the closest thing to AI we have.
kinda like the trapperkeeper. all the people trapped inside rolling along as one slimeball. Tongue
(02-24-2011, 04:17 PM)cosmicgiant Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

I was wondering, Harvest is all about entities getting a chance to move up a notch in the Universe. Now, everything that exists has to belong to a particular density. So what density would technology fall under? Perhaps 1st, or maybe even 2nd at the moment?

However, surely when we finally create true artificial intelligence (A.I.) we would essentially be taking technology to a new density, since artificial intelligence is supposed to mean that the machine becomes self-aware (to use Terminator terminology)? But, can’t entities only really move up a density during a Harvest? If so, then our creation of A.I. would surely signal that a Harvest of sorts is taking place, or at least that there is a good chance that a Harvest is taking place?

If we view the creation of A.I. as a good indicator/benchmark for when the Harvest will occur, then perhaps we could monitor the progress of A.I. in order to time/track the upcoming Harvest. Perhaps the guys behind the scenes (military, corporate, etc.) are closer to true A.I. than we know, with all the progress in quantum computing, chips, processors, memristors, etc. that we know about! Ok, then I guess the hidden or secretive nature of the cutting edge of A.I. development would make it kind of hard to track, but I think this is at least an interesting line of thought.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Ryan

3rd Density Harvest may be compared to graduating from college. The Administration schedules a time for all who made the grades to gather as One to be recognized for their achievement passing the tests of 3rd Density with flying colors! The Confederation is our Administration.

One can offer itself to a Higher Density at any time during its Density Cycle, after one has exhausted all experiences. It does not have to wait for a Harvest although will most likely stick around for the experience! Graduates of 2nd Density Plants and Animals incarnate into 3rd Density Human first as an Infant Soul then gradually move up the ladder to Baby Soul, Young Soul, Mature Soul, Old Soul, Transcendental Soul then Infinite Soul.

1st Density is the Mineral Kingdom. 2nd Density is the Plant and Animal Kingdom. 3rd Density is Human. 4th Density is MAN. 5th Density is Quasi MAN. 6th Density is the Social Memory Complex. 7th Density is the One Infinite Creator. This being so, technology is a product of the Density whence it originated. 2nd Density is not recognized for constructing tools but for building dams for their homes, digging out underground shelters for the winter, using caves for hibernation and once this one even saw an inventive squirrel who collected mushrooms onto a branch for drying! 2D construction consists of 1st and 2nd Density materials - is non toxic and is biodegradable!

3rd Density constructs homes and clothing mostly of 2nd Density - some is biodegradable, some of it takes many years. 3rd Density technology is constructed mostly out of 1st Density Minerals/Metals - which are not biodegradable, are toxic and can be explosive and deadly like Nuclear Reactors, Atomic and Hydrogen Bombs and other Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Artificial Intelligence, though made by 3rd Density Humans, is not human, but has consciousness. A rock has consciousness as does a blade of grass. The difference in consciousness is the frequency it vibrates. A machine, with the ability to perform tasks and respond to 3rd Density may be made of components made of 1st Density Minerals and Metals which vibrate to that frequency, or if the metals and minerals are perverted by 3rd Density Humans, and the atomic structure altered, the vibration is also perverted. But once a mineral, always a mineral. A crystal can be programmed to respond to a Higher Density, but it will always be a crystal.

An example of mineral power is Piezo Electricity the Atlantean Root Race enjoyed free of charge! Huge generators were constructed under the pyramids. A glass container with a crystal situated in its center was then pressurized by hydrogen which caused a reaction with the crystal to generate unlimited power at no cost and only had to be recharged every 40 thousand years! Now that is some kind of technology to think about!

3DMonkey

I think AI is a huge part of Earth's collective ability to fathom a connected social complex, and thus create a new era of being.
Your ego is A.I.

Where do you go from there?

3DMonkey

(06-05-2011, 01:32 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Your ego is A.I.

Where do you go from there?

Forward?
Anything can have a consciousness, if one gives that to it. Each is a spark of The Creator.

3DMonkey

(06-07-2011, 04:37 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Anything can have a consciousness, if one gives that to it. Each is a spark of The Creator.

I know. It is neat that, if we desired to, we could spend our time drawing lower densities up by treating them thus.

Unbound

How can intelligence be artificial if energy itself is intelligent?
To me there is only the difference between soft, organic vessels and hard, mineral vessels.
the vessel is artificial.
4D is MAN? 5D quasi? wtf? that makes no sense. 4D if half of human is HU, as HU is higher than MAN.

Unbound

So what does artificial mean? It's constructed rather than grown? Also, what if AI is inserted in to a bio-chemical body, would we be literally creating new life?
it means it's made rather than become.

Raman

Artificial intelligence created by 3d is a 3d artifact.
AI as in a mechanical brain? i wouldn't call it new. all life is from God. you can't create new life, only new forms of the same soul matter, right? if a stone can attain consciousness and incarnate as a human, then i guess someone like Data can do the same.
the story of pinocchio comes to mind. is that somekind of story to remind us all things have souls? Pinocchio is made of wood, he's like the trees that strive to be 3D beings. i always believed my toys were alive and had souls.

Unbound

I agree! The vessel is the vessel, and I've read of the Ishnaan whom are people made of a crystalline substance. Consciousness can be channeled through many different kinds of vessels, what's important is the functions available to the vessel. However, the question is whether or not it is actually possible to create AI, in the sense that won't there be a point where its simply intelligence? What is it we're defining as "intelligence", the capacity to learn from one's experiences? What about emotions, could a robot learn emotional intelligence? Could a robot develop intuition? There is more to the mind/body/spirit complex than just thought processes.
i think it's more like, the robot attains individuality and then incarnates into a 3D vessel. currently robots we make aren't capable of 3D grade thought. so a 3D soul would need a better vessel. then again i could be wrong but it appears 3D beings need better brain circuitry than some household cleanbot. Tongue could WE build a complex robot? maybe.