Bring4th

Full Version: Empaths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Our Brother Norral read the “book of storms” and has encouraged me on putting a thread about the book. I thought it was a brilliant idea since many of us are empaths in here and we know how hard sometimes it can get.
This book was an opening to me. I found out how powerful emotions are, the amazing things you can do when you know how to recognize them, embrace them and trust them. It´s beautiful written too.

So here is the link and I really hope you enjoy it http://mysilentecho.com/

Please feel free to share other books/material about empaths Heart
thanks, Kia.

there's Dr. Michael Smith, he's an empath coach. very cute too. Tongue he's got some videos up, and he's written books and stuff. his youtube is imaginewellness and site is http://www.empathconnection.com

i found this quote in your link.

"Empaths are driven by their own intuitive natures. This can be for good or bad. There is no virtue implied in the term "Empath.""

this is nice to hear since i don't like that people have preconcieved notions that light up when they hear "empath". when trying to use this to describe myself people instantly jump to conclusions; i'm saying i'm psychic, i think i'm better than others etc etc. i don't claim to be a kinder person, i'm just sensitive. life is hard enough as it is, without people giving me crap when i've finally found something that describes me. i try not to get all emo about being an empath but i wish there was more info on it out there.
hi all
im finding the website is having a powerful effect on me. he has
developed a specific pathway for empaths to empower themselves.
thanks to Kia for sharing with us

norral

Meerie

Dear fellow empaths,
are you as sensitive to noise and smells as I am too? it is mentioned in the storm book as well..
Especially my disgust towards artificials smells, like some perfumes for example is getting intensified, me thinks.
And the noise... living in the city is really a learning experience for me. Do you also get these ideas from time to time to simply escape and live on a lonely island?
Thanks, Kia.
[quote='Ocean' pid='30404' dateline='1298770221']
there's Dr. Michael Smith
this is nice to hear since i don't like that people have preconcieved notions that light up when they hear "empath". when trying to use this to describe myself people instantly jump to conclusions; i'm saying i'm psychic, i think i'm better than others etc etc.
[/quote]

Thanks for the site Ocean! and what a beautiful name you have. I´m just going through the articles Wink
I felt like that too when I said I´m empath. We should be thought since childhood that we are energy and we have emotions that affect us and others. I think this is important and we have the responsibility to teach our children that. Especially at this very moment with all these energies mixed up.

[quote='norral' pid='30454' dateline='1298833866']
hi all
im finding the website is having a powerful effect on me. he has
developed a specific pathway for empaths to empower themselves.
thanks to Kia for sharing with us.

Thanks to you Norral. It was such a good idea!!

[quote='Meerie' pid='30608' dateline='1298980815']
Dear fellow empaths,
are you as sensitive to noise and smells as I am too? it is mentioned in the storm book as well..
Especially my disgust towards artificial smells, like some perfumes for example is getting intensified, me think.
And the noise... living in the city is really a learning experience for me. Do you also get these ideas from time to time to simply escape and live on a lonely island?

Yes and Yes Meerie!! I´m well sensitive to smells, sometimes I find it quite revolting and also I´m very sensitive for like a short period of time and then it goes to less. It happens lately a lot. Does this happen to you?
I left the big city just about a month ago and I moved to a much smaller one. I couldn’t stand the noise and the smell of cars. I´m not in a farm as I´d love to but I can hear the birds in the mornings Smile I consider very often the idea of escaping on a lonely island, you never know!!

Meerie

Lucky you... I have thought about moving to the country too, but as long as I still work in the city this is no option, since I do not want to travel each morning by train to go to the office. I am trying this new method of "meditation" by including all the outside noises, so I am curious if that will change my noise sensitivity.
As for the smells, we are women, right, and my naturopath once mentioned that the estrogene level in the female body can cause us to have a very strong olfactory nerve. At times when your estrogene level is especially high you will be more sensitive to smells. That explains why it can be different.
As you, Meerie and kia, I am very sensitive to smells, sounds and also light. Maybe we should ponder if it could be some polarizing tool? Like gifts/tools given to us to facilitate that polarising/making through the Harvest business? I am thinking that I use my smell sense when I meet people. I smell them (hopefully not in a weird way and that they don't notice that) and something happens in my mind which gives me satisfaction. It is almost like I can melt with them in order to understand others self better. No good that brings no bad with it of course. Being a nurse it is not always a practical tool being around sick bodies. BigSmile I use sounds in my meditation as this sense takes me to another levels if I choose to concentrate on it. As a sight sense concerned, I have not found any spiritual use for it yet, only practical like seeing ordinary everyday stuff way before others do, like the numbers on the bus which is far, etc.

What do you think?
[quote='Meerie' pid='30612' dateline='1298989570']
As for the smells, we are women, right, and my naturopath once mentioned that the estrogene level in the female body can cause us to have a very strong olfactory nerve. At times when your estrogene level is especially high you will be more sensitive to smells. That explains why it can be different.

Yes it´s probably that. And maybe that sometimes we are more awake than others and more receptive.

[quote='Ankh' pid='30627' dateline='1298999485']
BigSmile I use sounds in my meditation as this sense takes me to another levels if I choose to concentrate on it. As a sight sense concerned, I have not found any spiritual use for it yet, only practical like seeing ordinary everyday stuff way before others do, like the numbers on the bus which is far, etc.
What do you think?

Ankh I get that with people´s clothing. I used to practice more when I read the book of storms. I think about what a person will have on. Only with people I know I´ll see during the day. And a few seconds before I see them I get like a clear image of them for a split second. It doesn´t happen as often as I´d like to but it’s fun.

Meerie

Yes Ankh and Kia, I think all the tools we get can help us on our path, if we use them accordingly.
As for the seeing, lately I noticed that I often see some white mist in the air in the daytime, almost etheric. It started when, at night in the forest, I saw the space between the trees, some kind of ether. Lately I wonder if it is possible to see it during the day too? Or is it just the dusty city air?
Today is a stormy day. I just sat outside and closed my eyes and allowed the storm and the noise of leaves and trees to penetrate myself. When I opened my eyes I noticed everything had a touch of blue to it! the concrete, the building walls, etc. I have been noticing that before but not as strong as this time.
What do you think it is?
hi all
i am definitely sensitive to smells, perfumes especially are hard for me to take. meerie its interesting u mention ether, ether is one of the original four elements used by the ancients, fire, water earth and ether. ether is not just air, it implies a medium that conducts life and wisdom along with just oxygen. so yes i think we are all now connecting more to the ether, to the etheric as we become more spiritualized and less attached to this earthly drama that is playing out. ether to me also implies a connectedness that transcends the limits and boundaries of this physical self, becoming part of something universal and not just personal

norral
(03-02-2011, 08:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]When I opened my eyes I noticed everything had a touch of blue to it! the concrete, the building walls, etc. I have been noticing that before but not as strong as this time.
What do you think it is?

What crossed my mind is that the sky is blue, so is the "light" nexi, ie blue ray. Ether/air/blue-ish light - maybe these are the signs of you opening the blue ray?
i am extremely sensitive to smells, sounds and sights. and other people's presence. it has caused me to become really hermitty and OCD, and i feel like a bad person because of it. i don't understand why i am so sensitive.
(03-01-2011, 10:17 AM)kia Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2011, 09:30 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]there's Dr. Michael Smith
this is nice to hear since i don't like that people have preconcieved notions that light up when they hear "empath". when trying to use this to describe myself people instantly jump to conclusions; i'm saying i'm psychic, i think i'm better than others etc etc.

Thanks for the site Ocean! and what a beautiful name you have. I´m just going through the articles Wink
I felt like that too when I said I´m empath. We should be thought since childhood that we are energy and we have emotions that affect us and others. I think this is important and we have the responsibility to teach our children that. Especially at this very moment with all these energies mixed up.

thanks, i love your name too!

yes i feel very... affected by the fact that people around me acted like that dimension didn't exist. and still do. it's impossible to explain it. sometimes even i think i'm imagining it. but i'm happy that there are more empaths appearing so we can connect.
(03-02-2011, 09:38 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]but i'm happy that there are more empaths appearing so we can connect.

Though I am a bit allergic to labels. The only one I guess that I accepted was wanderer, and for me it's enough with being an ET! Tongue
Hello empaths,

I like to think and feel empathy as normal. Smile After all, it is only a state of been connected with all life as we should be. It is a state closer to truth and to a denser light.

To Ankh: I smell the typical odor of 'pain' and 'stress', when in a room where someone who is in pain is or has been. It is a very typical odor. But this belongs to the five senses and, I do not put this in my 'empathy basket'!

The empathy, for me is mostly clairaudience, telepathy, knowing, etc. It is constant. Only today for example, it was a beautiful sunny afternoon and, I was clearing my garden from dead twigs. At some point I got closer to a blackberry twig which was in the way of the spring flower bulbs emerging underneath. So I thought of just cutting it away in order to give more space to the flowers and, as I was slowly coming closer and was going to grasp the living stem with my left hand, holding the pruner in my right hand, I was startled by a loud (inner-clairaudient): "Aarrrgghh! Nnnooo!" coming from the plant. It was a 'loud' inner-clairaudient cry which was clear enough and 'loud' enough to freeze my hand! And so, my hand frozen in mid-air, I was so startled that I even replied: "Ok! ok, I am not going to cut you! Look, I won' t even touch you, ok?" And the plant calmed down immediately! BigSmile

I have always heard the plants, trees, flowers all the time... it is normal, after all, they ARE individuals and, as living beings ourselves, it is only normal to be connected to all life.
Today I was surprised by the strength of the message. Spring is coming and the garden is awakening more than ever...

This is to be awake! The plants are awakening too and, so is the Earth! Tongue And our Mother Earth has already stated to make herself heard!

Empathy is a state of been awake, that' s all! Smile

Enjoy your life

Much Love and Light

Whitefeather

Meerie

Hey Norral, I like your definition of the ether and the all-connectedness. Yes there are no separations, truly. The separation is part of the illusion of 3D.
Ankh, the "blue" is coming up all the time now... when I visualized my spiritual helpers, guides and angels the other day I saw before me a whole army clad in navy blue! Blue, blue, blue...
even my birthday contains the number 5 and that is blue in my world. Do you also see colors associated with certain numbers?
Whitefeather there is a story by Roald Dahl about the flowers and plants experiencing pain when they are torn out, your story just reminded me of that. There have been experiments to indicate that plants can indeed feel emotions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_pain
i feel bad for the gardens here, they're so trimmed, i hate it.

hey to me 5 is blue too! sometimes i say blue when i mean to say 5. it's hilarious. i also see 4 as yellow, and 3 as orange. and 2 as white. but 5 is so strongly blue that i see it as the same thing sometimes. 4 and yellow too.

when i was a kid i read this book the Golden Scarab, it's swedish, and it had people talking about plants and experiments similar to what DW was saying someone did, measuring their stress and fear. so i've always thought after that that plants can hear thoughts and feel fear.

Meerie

Hey Ocean, "high five" ahem, I wanted to say "high blue" Tongue
And guess what ... my name "Meerie" means Oceanie. "Meer" is ocean in German.
The other colors / numbers are different in my case.. to me 2 is red, 7 is green and 1 is white. 3 is yellow.
Are you swedish, brother? (or sister Smile)
Ankh is also from Sweden.
hehe *high blue back!*

oh yeah, good name there! i chose Ocean cuz i love water.

to me 7 is a sort of green, more khaki. Tongue

no i'm not swedish but i have been there and i've read a bunch of swedish books. translated of course, i only know a little swedish. i've read german books too. Tongue lol everyone here thinks i'm a dude. but i don't mind, i don't really feel like a girl either.

Meerie

Actually Meer means "sea" but what is the difference... Ocean has more water than the sea, right? ;-)
Let us continue... 6 to me is a dark green. Like in this stone
http://www.myqigong.de/bilder/produkte/gross/458_3.jpg
9 is brown. 4 could be orange, I am not sure about that one...
I think grey could be 11. Ups I thought the numbers with colors only went up to 10... but then grey is not really a color, right?
Lovely empathic greetings to you, sista!
btw your post on "white Magic" is post 10000 in thread 555. Well done!!! Triple blue, how would that look?
(03-03-2011, 03:28 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Norral, I like your definition of the ether and the all-connectedness. Yes there are no separations, truly. The separation is part of the illusion of 3D.
.../...Whitefeather there is a story by Roald Dahl about the flowers and plants experiencing pain when they are torn out, your story just reminded me of that. There have been experiments to indicate that plants can indeed feel emotions http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plant_pain

Hello,

I echo Norral that empathy is about all-connectedness. And, in true all-connectedness, ensues unlimited communication beyond the five senses, hence empathy.

The example about the blackberry I related above was an example amongst thousands, since empathy is a natural state of deep communication with all life, at the energetic level, mostly. When gardening, I usually can hear every plant; each having something to say, even from their dreamy space... Smile It is truly very interesting to communicate with them.

I have not read Roald Dahl but I am glad my story resonates with you, Meerie. Indeed, some people have started realizing that life is 'alive'!Tongue but overall there are too many who are still 'deaf' and 'blind' to life other than their own! And this is the most difficult part of life for an empath.
Cheer up however, because ... Hopefully, empaths (who could be briefly described as a kind of energy perceivers and listeners) are starting to talk! BigSmile

Be well, Sisters and Brothers empaths!

L/L to all! Heart

Whitefeather

Meerie

Mrs Ocean, Mrs Ocean please join me in the Empath thread!!!
Hey Ocean, I noticed that letters also convey colors for me. For example, an E is green. A is red.
How about you?
omg! E is totally green! A is white or yellowish white as it resembles 4. lololol U is red. I is blue. Y is a wine red.

Meerie

You know what... it could actually be a synchronicity with the chakras. During Yoga class, we used to hum certain vowels with the respective chakras.
I think E was the throat chakra.. "I" was for the 3rd eye when I am not mistaken. Blue would fit in there.
Have to check again.
however I think "I" for me has more of a whitish quality.
(03-03-2011, 10:48 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Meer means "sea" but what is the difference... Ocean has more water than the sea, right? ;-)
Let us continue... 6 to me is a dark green. Like in this stone
http://www.myqigong.de/bilder/produkte/gross/458_3.jpg
9 is brown. 4 could be orange, I am not sure about that one...
I think grey could be 11. Ups I thought the numbers with colors only went up to 10... but then grey is not really a color, right?
Lovely empathic greetings to you, sista!
By the way your post on "white Magic" is post 10000 in thread 555. Well done!!! Triple blue, how would that look?

really blue. hehehe

that stone is like a viridian jade color. or what is it? i just did a painting in viridian. Tongue 6 might as well be dark viridian.
fix the link.
This happens when I am ready for bed. Tongue
thanks!
(03-01-2011, 08:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Dear fellow empaths,
Especially my disgust towards artificials smells, like some perfumes for example is getting intensified, me thinks.
Meerie, you can't imagine how I identify with with this... At times a light, bearable headache may become a hellish experience just because I get in a kitchen in which something is being fried with olive oil; if I take the subway or a bus and someone sits by me wearing a too much (bad) perfume, i have to change to another place; even make-up smells usually too intense to me.

And as for the noise, well, suffice it to say that I'm using physiological silicone earplugs since more than ten or 15 years ago; I can't get to sleep without them anymore. My thinking about living in big towns has evolved to the extent of considering them gates of hell. When I go downtown, I go always listening to the music with those little earphones that almost stick into the ear and allow me hear more what I want, the music, than the noise outside. Bali or Tahiti might be, for me, as paradise as an isolated hut or cabin in the mountains (I prefer the cabin actually BigSmile). Boy, I could make this post much longer...

Synchronicity thing turning up again? Smile
Pages: 1 2