Bring4th

Full Version: This is what probably is going to happen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#24

Quote:59.24 Questioner: When the planetary axis realigns, will it realign 20° east of north to conform to the green vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. We fear this shall be the last question as this entity rapidly increases its distortion towards what you call pain of the body complex.

There is every indication that this will occur. We cannot speak of certainties but are aware that the grosser or less dense materials will be pulled into conformation with the denser and lighter energies which give your Logos its proceedings through the realms of experience.

May we answer any brief queries at this time?

Category: Harvest

a reason why all those 6d entities are here too. misalignment causes great stress in the balance of the planet. reflects in all entities living on it. (they all share/use/contribute to the magnetic field together) this amount of 6d entities contribute to the stability of the planet in regard to these energies.

also, this situation is probably causing a lot of the stress on sensitive people. once it aligns, its stress should pretty much go away.
I am not sure I clearly get what you have attempted to convey, unity100. Perhaps your commentary following the quote can further be expanded in order to flesh out your thoughts on this.
ra says that planetary axis will realign to 20 degrees east of what it is at north today, in order to align with the inflowing energies (green at this point in time).
(03-01-2011, 11:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this amount of 6d entities contribute to the stability of the planet in regard to these energies.

And they do it how exactly?
their own stability and power in regard to violet ray, contribute to the energy pool of the planet. this would help alleviate various strains and wear & tear that happens planet wide because of the misalignment.
(03-01-2011, 12:34 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]ra says that planetary axis will realign to 20 degrees east of what it is at north today, in order to align with the inflowing energies (green at this point in time).

"East", relative to what? Traveling anywhere from the North Pole is going "South". Which point on the globe would be the point of realignment?

If we assume that the directions use Louisville as a benchmark, then that would rotate the pole to a spot just off the coast of northern Norway, but that isn't at all clear from the Ra text.
if we look at in the preceding and following q/as in that session, it seems to be 20 degrees east of what the north point of the axis is at today. however, what is the orientation of that measurement is unclear indeed. east of what.

still 20 degrees is a major change. i wonder how it will happen.
http://www.google.com/search?q=magnetic+...=firefox-a

we know that the magnetic poles are moving. its east towards russia.

that would probably mean, the axis will shift to coincide with it.

but the deal is, how will that axis shift happen.
(03-01-2011, 11:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#24

Quote:59.24 Questioner: When the planetary axis realigns, will it realign 20° east of north to conform to the green vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. We fear this shall be the last question as this entity rapidly increases its distortion towards what you call pain of the body complex.

Category: Harvest

a reason why all those 6d entities are here too. misalignment causes great stress in the balance of the planet. reflects in all entities living on it. (they all share/use/contribute to the magnetic field together) this amount of 6d entities contribute to the stability of the planet in regard to these energies.

also, this situation is probably causing a lot of the stress on sensitive people. once it aligns, its stress should pretty much go away.

I am weary of this response... I have never seen an answer from Ra that started with the words "We fear this". (I put it in bold above) I did a search, and this was the only time (I could find) that Ra stated fear of anything. Has anyone else noticed this?

I would say this fall into a category of misalignment. Possibly a clue that the information was treading in fear-based waters?? Just my opinion... Wink
Heart zanny
(03-01-2011, 06:19 PM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen an answer from Ra that started with the words "We fear this". (I put it in bold above) I did a search, and this was the only time (I could find) that Ra stated fear of anything. Has anyone else noticed this?

I would say this fall into a category of misalignment. Possibly a clue that the information was treading in fear-based waters?? Just my opinion... Wink

I had noticed this but hadn't really thought about its significance. I think you're right in that Ra was giving us a clue. Very astute observation, zanny!
The usage of the word fear to me just seems to indicate the importance and urgency of Carla's condition to Don and Jim.

(03-01-2011, 12:48 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011, 11:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this amount of 6d entities contribute to the stability of the planet in regard to these energies.

And they do it how exactly?

I'm assuming if this were correct, the 6th density entity would simply only need to be, to exist, in order to bring that stability to the planet. Except that I wouldn't narrow this idea only to 6d, everyone is probably doing this all the time without realizing it.
(03-01-2011, 07:30 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming if this were correct, the 6th density entity would simply only need to be, to exist, in order to bring that stability to the planet. Except that I wouldn't narrow this idea only to 6d, everyone is probably doing this all the time without realizing it.

youre speaking about a 7d entity. 6d entity still has yet to learn balance.

in that, such a situation would be great opportunity for them to work on balance.

other than that, how to interpret this axis alignment ?

if it happens to be sudden, it will be problematic ?

but then again, that quo says there is enough 3d energy stored on the planet, maybe means that there is enough yellow ray energy stored in order to allow for a gradual change of the axis ?
(03-01-2011, 07:34 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]youre speaking about a 7d entity. 6d entity still has yet to learn balance.

in that, such a situation would be great opportunity for them to work on balance.

other than that, how to interpret this axis alignment ?

if it happens to be sudden, it will be problematic ?

but then again, that quo says there is enough 3d energy stored on the planet, maybe means that there is enough yellow ray energy stored in order to allow for a gradual change of the axis ?

Well, lol, I'm not sure how to interpret the alignment. Often when Ra and Don discussed physics, or any information of that sort of deal (ex. how to make a pyramid) it usually flew over my head.

but the change of axis would have been going on for some time now, wouldn't it have?

Also, about the 6d and 7d entities. All entities on the planet at this time are technically 3d entities, regardless of their incarnation past in other densities... but we possess all densities within us, don't we? I just imagine that if we are of the essence of the Creator, who is Love, then without our conscious effort, we are shining that Love and Balance onto the planet regardless of our original density.

Or do you think we'd have to put that conscious effort into the planet in order for it to be a more smoother transition? I mean... logically in my mind it would probably be more focused than if I wasn't thinking about it at all... but I don't know. I'm conflicted by two belief systems, that no matter what we do, all is perfect, and no effort is required besides existing and then the other belief system where I feel I have to make a conscious choice in my direction.
(03-01-2011, 07:52 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]I'm conflicted by two belief systems, that no matter what we do, all is perfect, and no effort is required besides existing and then the other belief system where I feel I have to make a conscious choice in my direction.

By making the conscious choice are you not just existing and do what you came here to do and that is being perfect? I don't know. Just thinking out loud here...
What planetary axis? Rotational? What does that excerpt really mean? Is Don referring to a Cayce prediction?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGcNqOQDVw
(03-01-2011, 08:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011, 07:52 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]I'm conflicted by two belief systems, that no matter what we do, all is perfect, and no effort is required besides existing and then the other belief system where I feel I have to make a conscious choice in my direction.

By making the conscious choice are you not just existing and do what you came here to do and that is being perfect? I don't know. Just thinking out loud here...

Haha, well of course! But I very much like the idea that everything is taken care of no matter what, that I am making an impact whether or not I know how to do it. if I do not know how to nurture our world, I still want it to be nurtured by Love. In fact... I'd much rather give up the responsibility to Love.

Crimson

Quote:a reason why all those 6d entities are here too. misalignment causes great stress in the balance of the planet. reflects in all entities living on it. (they all share/use/contribute to the magnetic field together) this amount of 6d entities contribute to the stability of the planet in regard to these energies.

I thought for a while now that geographical location of wanderers was extremely important, apparently, more so in the last year or so...but I could not pinpoint why...

Of course, there will be many "secondary" lessons depending on what the memory complex members (now 3d) determined to do (taking advantage of the solidity of experience in 3d) besides just to do the "job" by just physically staying somewhere...for some, it would have required to move to another areas even for a short time. I recommend to include in your meditations, etc... to ask for protection.

I think this is more important than many of us realize. Thanks unity100.

By the way...I will ask again...Did you move to a different area lately even for a short period of time? --I mean...I am not requesting to get answers really but it would be an interesting question nonetheless.
(03-01-2011, 11:48 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha, well of course! But I very much like the idea that everything is taken care of no matter what, that I am making an impact whether or not I know how to do it. if I do not know how to nurture our world, I still want it to be nurtured by Love. In fact... I'd much rather give up the responsibility to Love.

These are good questions, Nova. Myself regarding I am trying to participate in these Gaia meditations founded by L/L Research thinking that it does make a difference in this world/area where I live. But sometimes I am just paralyzed/struck by doubts thinking that all of this, understanding coming from LOO, is just a vivid fantasy and I only think that it makes any difference in the world but it doesn't...
(03-01-2011, 07:52 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]but the change of axis would have been going on for some time now, wouldn't it have?

magnetic pole is shifting. but, the magnetic axis has to affect the rotational axis too. in the end, these are tied together.

Quote:Also, about the 6d and 7d entities. All entities on the planet at this time are technically 3d entities, regardless of their incarnation past in other densities... but we possess all densities within us, don't we? I just imagine that if we are of the essence of the Creator, who is Love, then without our conscious effort, we are shining that Love and Balance onto the planet regardless of our original density.

the entity is 6d entity in spirit. else, if it died, it would need to go all over the densities again to reach 6d. so, if the entity even vibrates in time/space with higher energies, even if these are unmanifested on physical, this will supplement time/space.

Quote:Or do you think we'd have to put that conscious effort into the planet in order for it to be a more smoother transition? I mean... logically in my mind it would probably be more focused than if I wasn't thinking about it at all... but I don't know. I'm conflicted by two belief systems, that no matter what we do, all is perfect, and no effort is required besides existing and then the other belief system where I feel I have to make a conscious choice in my direction.

in various places it is mentioned wanderers lighten planetary vibrations just by being here.

(03-02-2011, 12:08 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]By the way...I will ask again...Did you move to a different area lately even for a short period of time? --I mean...I am not requesting to get answers really but it would be an interesting question nonetheless.

i changed the city i had been living in. i moved from one city to another that is approx 400 km or so northwest of where i was. this was 2 years ago.

Crimson

Quote:i changed the city i had been living in. i moved from one city to another that is approx 400 km or so northwest of where i was. this was 2 years ago.

Interesting. Anyway, about 2 years ago I also relocated (southwest) about 470 km, in another city....Funny thing, I "felt" whatever I came to "do" was done after 3 months or so.
However, I stayed longer. Without delving in detail, negative "greetings" were (very) intense for a while (that is why I recommended asking for protection).
(03-02-2011, 05:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...I only think that it makes any difference in the world but it doesn't.

May be it does not; but it is always worth a try. Let us not give up hope. It is the only thing we have on this suffering planet, apart from the beautiful spiritual fellowship that brothers and sisters on the right hand path share with each other.
(03-02-2011, 10:21 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:i changed the city i had been living in. i moved from one city to another that is approx 400 km or so northwest of where i was. this was 2 years ago.

Interesting. Anyway, about 2 years ago I also relocated (southwest) about 470 km, in another city....Funny thing, I "felt" whatever I came to "do" was done after 3 months or so.
However, I stayed longer. Without delving in detail, negative "greetings" were (very) intense for a while (that is why I recommended asking for protection).

Same here actually. Two years in January.
(03-02-2011, 11:51 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2011, 05:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...I only think that it makes any difference in the world but it doesn't.

May be it does not; but it is always worth a try. Let us not give up hope. It is the only thing we have on this suffering planet, apart from the beautiful spiritual fellowship that brothers and sisters on the right hand path share with each other.

I am trying hard to hold that hope high, but sometimes the Creator just grabs my hand leading me in the land of Shadow. All is well. Creation is both.
(03-02-2011, 06:08 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...but sometimes the Creator just grabs my hand leading me in the land of Shadow.

Dear sister, the right hand path seems burdened and in painful labour. But I believe it will deliver the harvest of the most wonderful kind for the One Infinite Creator, whose name is praised across all of infinite creation. Your comment on the 'land of shadow' reminded me of the following LOO exchange -

Quote:94.19 Questioner: The magical shape is on the right edge of the Card Number Four which indicates to me that the spiritual experience would be on the right-hand path. Could Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes. The figure is expressing the nature of experience by having its attention caught by what may be termed the left-hand catalyst. Meanwhile, the power, the magic, is available upon the right-hand path.

The nature of experience is such that the attention shall be constantly given varieties of experience. Those that are presumed to be negative, or interpreted as negative, may seem in abundance. It is a great challenge to take catalyst and devise the magical, positive experience. That which is magical in the negative experience is much longer coming, shall we say, in the third density.
funny, i also moved 2 years ago to another city southwest from where i lived.

(03-02-2011, 11:51 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

i think it makes a difference, we may not see the difference but i think that goes to faith. and the fact that it's been proven to work, according to DW.
There was a quote by Ra that I can't recall at the moment. But it spoke about how our energy field is surrounded by our home density. That is being 6d in spirit if that's the home density.

(03-02-2011, 06:03 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the entity is 6d entity in spirit. else, if it died, it would need to go all over the densities again to reach 6d. so, if the entity even vibrates in time/space with higher energies, even if these are unmanifested on physical, this will supplement time/space.
(03-02-2011, 05:05 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011, 11:48 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]

These are good questions, Nova. Myself regarding I am trying to participate in these Gaia meditations founded by L/L Research thinking that it does make a difference in this world/area where I live. But sometimes I am just paralyzed/struck by doubts thinking that all of this, understanding coming from LOO, is just a vivid fantasy and I only think that it makes any difference in the world but it doesn't...

Hey, I've been trying to participate in those too! That's awesome lol. I think they probably do make a difference.
(03-02-2011, 09:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There was a quote by Ra that I can't recall at the moment. But it spoke about how our energy field is surrounded by our home density. That is being 6d in spirit if that's the home density.

(03-02-2011, 06:03 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the entity is 6d entity in spirit. else, if it died, it would need to go all over the densities again to reach 6d. so, if the entity even vibrates in time/space with higher energies, even if these are unmanifested on physical, this will supplement time/space.

But I think it's not only 6D adding in this work. Every entity incarnated/discarnated adds to this. 4D being love, 5D being light and 6D uniting all as much as possible.
(03-02-2011, 09:18 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I've been trying to participate in those too! That's awesome lol. I think they probably do make a difference.

What I found those times doing this kind of work together with others self is that my mind gets more clear and not so confused after. These kind of initiatives are done even here in my country, and allready after the first time I noticed that I was not "cloudy" in my mind, but experienced clarity.
(03-02-2011, 06:52 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Your comment on the 'land of shadow' reminded me of the following LOO exchange -

Quote:94.19 Questioner: The magical shape is on the right edge of the Card Number Four which indicates to me that the spiritual experience would be on the right-hand path. Could Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes. The figure is expressing the nature of experience by having its attention caught by what may be termed the left-hand catalyst. Meanwhile, the power, the magic, is available upon the right-hand path.

The nature of experience is such that the attention shall be constantly given varieties of experience. Those that are presumed to be negative, or interpreted as negative, may seem in abundance. It is a great challenge to take catalyst and devise the magical, positive experience. That which is magical in the negative experience is much longer coming, shall we say, in the third density.

Thank you, brother. I highly resonate with the above quote.
Thought I’d add some references that deal with some of the things touched in this thread

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0116.aspx
Quote:The suggestion has been made many times that the planetary sphere itself would, through the necessity of altering its magnetic polarity to some extent, shake off all life as a dog would shake off fleas. And indeed, one reason that wanderers first came to this particular planetary sphere was to transmute the infinite love and light of the one Creator through their physical and metaphysical instrument and out into the Earth plane, creating a net of light that would alleviate and ameliorate the tectonic distress which the Earth is now experiencing. It is our opinion that this plan, though working imperfectly, has reached a critical mass sufficient to enable your planet to suffer many smaller catastrophes that allow the majority of those upon your planet to continue to enjoy the illusion.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0927.aspx
Quote:As wanderers have come in to Planet Earth for incarnation, and as the population of the planet from whatever source has slowly begun to hunger and thirst for the new paradigm of love and understanding, the Earth has been able to take hold and to respond to this lightening that is ongoing. It is easy to look at the many extreme weather problems that your globe has been experiencing and cry doom, but we would suggest to you that these frequent catastrophes are a very good sign. They are the sign that Planet Earth has regained enough strength to do the balancing that she must do in order to absorb and eliminate this aggressive and hostile energy that has been pumped into her for so long, in stages, rather than all at once.
You will notice that the magnetic change that needed to be made has not been made by a pole shift, but rather has been made by small increments and even now, magnetic north, as this instrument would call it, is almost precisely at the place it needs to be in order to welcome fourth density.
Thusly, we may say that indeed, in terms of the harvesting being prolonged past 2012, this was always a possibility if a pole shift did not have to occur, and it is now a near certainty, since the lightening of the planet has continued to take place, mostly unnoticeably and beneath the radar of politics and the larger consciousness of the society as a whole.
It seems many of the prophecies of doom and gloom were just people looking at the most likely probability vortices of a pole shift and the resulting earth changes that would have brought 3D to an end. To dismiss the end of the world scenario as fictitious is to deny the reality that at one stage this was likely to occur. It is only through the effort made by the confederation, wanderers and earth entities alike that this has been averted. Therefore, rest assured that every bit of love and light does and has made a difference.BigSmile

It generally reminds me of the below quote.
Quote:We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment.
what quo says here basically means there wont be a sudden alignment, but a gradual one, and it is happening. the magnetic alignment is indeed happening, pole moving towards russia. its no secret or something hidden or something shunned either. its a scientifically accepted common knowledge.

alright. thats good so far.

what about the rotational axis ?

in magnetism, particle physics, as far as i know, the axis of a particle coincides with its magnetic field ?
I seem to recall reading that the reason the magnetic pole is different than the rotational pole is that the magnetic field is caused by a molten metal mass at the core of the planet which is rotating differently than the rest of the mass. As the mass of this magnetic blob is (significantly?) less than the rest it can slip around without causing a big change to the overall rotation pole. Its rotation is probably also affected by the solar magnetic field and the solar wind. This might be the reason that it shifts around from time to time and waxes and wanes in strength.

In my opinion Ra is talking about the magnetic pole when talking about a pole shift, as the magnetic field would have the most influence on life.
possibly. however i dont think that magnetic and physical axises will be totally independent from each other.
Pages: 1 2