Bring4th

Full Version: The heart beat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my dear friends.

I have read books 1 and 2 of the Ra Material and im reading the 3rd now.
I found usefull information about these kind of things but i would like to hear other sources and possibly more understandable sources.

I can feel the blood pumping through my veins all the time. I can feel my heartbeat in all of my body.
I feel its a sign for alot of energy streaming through me, though undirected properly.

Is anybody else experiencing something similar?
Guesswork only: You can think of so much heart-awareness as symbolic for a move into the heart-level 4D. Yay! Heart BigSmile

Here in the 3D, we serve the One by lots of interaction with other selves, so if this bothers you then visit a physician for a more mundane interpretation. It would clear up any unnecessary concern you might have, or lead you toward better health from a good diagnosis.
i would see a doctor about it just in case. whenever i feel my heart beat it's cause i'm meditating and lowering the vibration of my body to mismatch my soul for an eventual out of body experience.. otherwise...

i'd see a doctor about it.
Wikipedia has an entry on heart palpitation that outlines the three main causes.
For some reason, I don't see dehydration listed, but that is certainly one additional cause.
Congratulations on quitting smoking! That's huge!

There is a lot of fear associated with the heart, because of the prevalence of heart disease. I think it's no coincidence that the physical heart is subject to disease in our society, in light of what we know about the heart chakra's role in polarizing.

In Chinese medicine, each organ is associated with an emotion. The heart, or course, is associated with love, which matches what we know about the heart chakra.

You might just have a really strong heart and for some reason are more aware of its beating than most people. Or, maybe it's trying to bring something to your attention.

My suggestion is to listen to your heart and ask it what it's trying to tell you. Is there a blockage in your heart chakra it's trying to tell you about? Looking at it on that level is what I would suggest doing first. Then, look at it on a physical level too. But the physical can heal only if the metaphysical is also healed, in my opinion.

(IF there is even something to heal, which you aren't even sure about!)

You seem to indicate that you're fairly young, so the likelihood of having heart problems is probably low (though not impossible). You might consider getting your heart, blood and blood pressure checked. It might put your mind at ease to learn that your cholesterol isn't high and that your blood pressure is normal.

Or, if your cholesterol or blood pressure are high, then you'll have a clear focus on what to do about it!

The good news is that cholesterol and blood pressure are both easily remedied by diet, water and lifestyle changes.

If everything checks out ok, then relax!

Meerie

(03-01-2011, 02:06 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel the blood pumping through my veins all the time. I can feel my heartbeat in all of my body.
I feel its a sign for alot of energy streaming through me, though undirected properly.

Is anybody else experiencing something similar?

Heart

Dear Crown, I can feel the blood pumping thru my veins too, but not at all times. For example yesterday evening when I was laying down, I felt all this energy busting and bubbling thru me as if every molecule and every cell was alive and vibrant. Usually I like it, it is an agreable sensation.
Why does it bother you? is it too strong?
I sometimes have sensations where I feel my heart pumping really fast, mostly when I lie down. I was told that some kind of irregular heartbeat is no reason for concern, if you do not have it all the time , in fact many people have it. In my case I think it could be excess energy running thru the heart chakra and manifesting by these heartbeats, but this is my personal interpretation only.
You could go to a cardiologist just to make sure, if it worries you.
Heart
Thank you all my dear friends. You rcomments really help.

When i think about it, i never had a real "mate" in life. Every relationship with the opposite sex that i had was really short and wasnt motivated by love but by sexual desire.

I was never in love... But then again, im just 21 years old. I had many experiences with girls but having something like a girlfriend which i can share my love with...never. I think that is one of the things i need in order to heal my heart.

I really got to make the decision and go see a doctor even though this thought is kind of scary to me.
Please don't be afraid! While smoking cigarettes kills hundreds of thousands of people, no one has ever died from ingesting cannabis in any way. Your brain has things called cannabinoid receptors. That takes the tetrahydracannibinol and turns it into love BigSmile.
(03-02-2011, 09:19 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I was never in love... But then again, im just 21 years old. I had many experiences with girls but having something like a girlfriend which i can share my love with...never. I think that is one of the things i need in order to heal my heart.
I really got to make the decision and go see a doctor even though this thought is kind of scary to me.

It seems as if you are taking responsibility and being honest and open with what you are feeling in your regular life at the same time.

First of all it is wise to believe that you are attracting exactly the kind of person you u are, not the kind of person you want. Put out sex energy and then sex comes to you, put out love and love comes to you. But I've found this goes deeper. Look for someone and don't rush it but get to know them, because you need to learn for yourself what makes them happy, and how you can make them happy. Do this and you will find and attract someone who does the same, who gets to know you and finds things about u that make u happy.

Usually I find that when people date, they kinda shoot at each other in the dark, and then it becomes two people who aren't dating each other, but dating each other's expectations about how the relationship should be.

similarly, i just learned this
All soulmate unions tend to be self actualized. Self actualized meaning, not to be too judgemental, know what you want but be flexible.
Let go of judgement, blame and expectations. Accept that what is, is.
It is your resistance to what is that causes your suffering. - Buddha

doesn't mean to date someone u don't like at all either of course lol. it's all about finding someone who u think u can serve but u won't find that out without getting to know them slowly as people rather than as girlfriends. It's a hard thing to learn and to master but I think as long as you have the willpower to put your intention into the RIGHT action... then u will find success in your endeavors. Smile
Thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4-gVPGULgw

Crown this is for you

I tremble, they're gonna eat me alive
If I stumble they're gonna eat me alive
Can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?
Beating like a hammer

Help, I'm alive, my heart keeps beating like a hammer
Hard to be soft, tough to be tender
Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train

Beating like a hammer, beating like a hammer
Beating like a hammer

If you're still alive my regrets are few
If my life is mine what shouldn't I do?
I get wherever I'm going, I get whatever I need
While my blood's still flowing and my heart's still

Hard to be soft, tough to be tender
Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train

Beating like a hammer

If you're still alive my regrets are few
If my life is mine what shouldn't I do?
I get wherever I'm going, I get whatever I need

While my blood's still flowing and my heart's still beating like a hammer
Beating like a hammer

I tremble, they're gonna eat me alive
If I stumble they're gonna eat me alive
Can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?
Beating like a hammer

Brittany

I know...I'm completely late to this thread.

At completely random times my heart will suddenly start pounding in my ears to the point I can scarcely believe I'm hearing it so loudly, then after a while it calms down again. I've also had completely irregular heartbeats on occasion...the pattern of the beats seemed completely random, but I experienced no discomfort from it. I also have a naturally high pulse. My pulse is almost always 100, and can easily get up to 200 if I exercise, yet I don't suffer a lot of the side effects most people would feel if their pulse got up that high. In spite of the weirdness, I've never had any symptoms that would make me think of heart problems.

I think doing things like getting regular checkups and eating a heart-healthy diet are very reasonable things to do...even if it is entirely a metaphysical condition, never hurts to nurture the old ticker.