Bring4th

Full Version: How channeled material descends in vibration according to vibration of question asked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All!

There is a lively conversation about channeling going on in a forum (Veritas Radio's "The Manticore" Forum) to which I would like to add the insights from Book V about what the group learned about their 'alignments' in questioning and how those correlated to the quality/vibration of the answers received.

Basically I am looking for text or explanation fleshing out the concept that (my likely flawed paraphrasing):

'By consistently asking lower-density questions, you are necessarily requesting information from lower-density sources', and Ra would then have to respect your (probably unconscious) wish by withdrawing and ceding the space to the lower-formed entity for answering.'

This info was a revelation to me in understanding how/why initially 'good' channeling can 'go bad', or be 'infiltrated', so easily. I would love to share the insight, but am reluctant to do so without direct references.

Could any of you all flesh it out--or provide the reference links?

Many thanks, and peace in your hearts!
Kate
(03-01-2011, 02:07 PM)katek8 Wrote: [ -> ]Could any of you all flesh it out--or provide the reference links?

Do you mean references from the LOO/Ra material?
(03-01-2011, 02:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011, 02:07 PM)katek8 Wrote: [ -> ]Could any of you all flesh it out--or provide the reference links?

Yes, from the LOO or from Carla. I can't remember where I first saw the material--whether it was from the text of Book V or from a blog entry by Carla.

I think the best summary was from Carla herself, explaining the backstory of how the group finally discovered the meaning behind Ra being so meticulous about the 'alignments' of the Bible, candle, etc. pre-session? In short, the revelation that Ra was using those degree alignment directions as a metaphor to get them to align their own energies/intentions toward more STO or higher vibrating energies.
(03-01-2011, 02:43 PM)katek8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011, 02:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, from the LOO or from Carla. I can't remember where I first saw the material--whether it was from the text of Book V or from a blog entry by Carla.

I think the best summary was from Carla herself, explaining the backstory of how the group finally discovered the meaning behind Ra being so meticulous about the 'alignments' of the Bible, candle, etc. pre-session? In short, the revelation that Ra was using those degree alignment directions as a metaphor to get them to align their own energies/intentions toward more STO or higher vibrating energies.
I think this is explained by Ra in 61.12.
You're looking for citations?

The best thing to do is a keyword search at http://www.lawofone.info/

This concept is discussed and emphasized at length in Carla's "A Channelling Handbook" http://www.llresearch.org/library/a_chan...k_pdf.aspx