Bring4th

Full Version: Making sense of warfare and the taking of human life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello friends,

I saw something many months ago that got me thinking about the nature of warfare... please take a look.

(this is not a graphic depiction of violence)
http://www.wimp.com/germanwoods/

I'd love to hear your perspectives from a spiritual and Law of One point of view, from the positive polarity's view. The only sense I can make of it is that if you are completely honest with yourself and believe that the larger scale goals of the warfare are ultimately for a purpose of the greater good, (as was largely the case in WW2) then the means by which you get there are validated, even if they lead to circumstances such as depicted above.

I don't know if I could ever participate in a war, personally. But then again I have little doubt that I would take violent action if I were in such a circumstance defending my children. I suppose being a soldier is in much the same position excepting his cause is yellow ray in nature rather than orange. Both cases being tinted red of course.

Your thoughts?

L&L, ~E
I'm guessing war is a big deal because:

Quote:33.15 Questioner: Can you list any sub-headings under self or ways the self is acted upon catalytically which would produce experience?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, the self unmanifested. Secondly, the self in relation to the societal self created by self and other-self. Thirdly, the interaction between self and the gadgets, toys, and amusements of the self, other-self invention. Fourthly, the self relationship with those attributes which you may call war and rumors of war.

The only wars I could think of that truly were for a good cause would be the american revolution because it created the worlds first real democracy (Gandhi and MLK methods only work with the existence of free press) and any war fought in self defense. But I recall one Ra quote saying something along the lines of "killing someone for any reason in war would help you polarize more to STS" but I'm not sure if I remember it correctly and I can't find the quote.

I'd personally never participate in a war, and if the majority of people felt that way then war would not be possible. If every drafted soldier dragged their feet, went limp, refused to obey any orders, there'd be no military Smile
It's a complex question. To start off, we know this:

Quote:90.18 Questioner: There seems to have been created by this Logos, to me anyway, a large percentage of entities whose distortion was towards warfare. There have been the Maldek and Mars experiences and now Earth. It seems that Venus was the exception to what we could almost call the rule of warfare. Is this correct and was this envisioned and planned into the construction of the archetypical mind, possibly not with respect to warfare as we have experienced it but as to the extreme action of polarization in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.

It seems entirely dependent on the density of experience you're in. We know that ideally, a wise entity would be able to fully embrace the one wishing to enslave, transforming this energy positively. In this density however, because Earth's situation is so heavily veiled and manipulated negatively, protecting others seems necessary..because if you didn't, domination would certainly follow. The short answer would be that a loving 3d/4d entity feels it's necessary to protect others at all costs. This is a choice though, because harmony could be easily attained if there was enough focus.

One session that has always stuck with me involved Ra saying the nature of this Logos has a bias towards kindness. This struck me as odd because if you look around it would seem otherwise in many respects, but I would have to agree in that I generally feel this kindness on a planetary level and see it in people. It seems that with too much free will, people seemingly become easily distracted by negative offerings and stray from this kindness.

I think it's hard to speak about war only from a positive view though, because in terms of global affairs it would seem to me that warfare in most circumstances is more than likely initiated and at the very least manipulated by negative entities. We know that negative organization is based entirely on the pecking order, in which each entities relative power is constantly challenged. I imagine most wars are simply a reflection of this on a larger scale.

So it may not always be a question of trying to validate the necessity of a specific conflict as being of a positive service, but rather you have to wonder what is the true nature of the conflict actually. I tend to think war is more of a power struggle masquerading as positive intention. I also don't doubt that war is used as a means of ritualistic slaughter..merely an exercise of power over others to gain strength/polarity.
I think war is a symptom of a really messed up planet. Earth is essentially a school for juvenile delinquents, and war is their playground.
(03-03-2011, 02:46 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I think war is a symptom of a really messed up planet. Earth is essentially a school for juvenile delinquents, and war is their playground.

I feel a little different about it. Lessons and opportunity abound for both STO and STS souls. I view this existence as more of an exciting challenge for brave souls. Polarizing negative, there are plenty of opportunities and incarnations to either experience control or being controlled, being able to experience plenty of the STS existence. Polarizing positive, we have tons of opportunity to reach out to our brothers and sisters willing to be helped, and do our best to bring others who are seeking to the light.

The lessons are hard and the veil is thick, but that makes this a tough school, which will breed souls that can bring an incredibly unique experience to the Creator. It takes an incredibly bright light and strong will to remember and walk a path of light on this planet; I think that we are all doing very very well.
(03-02-2011, 06:15 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Your thoughts?

L&L, ~E

In my opinion it depends upon the Intention. Can you resist evil with love in your heart? Possibly!!! Sometimes it cause more violence if you don't resist evil and you have to resist it. But then if the intent is not hatred based and based upon the overall understanding of Oneness and love then warfare is nothing more than a game !!!
(03-03-2011, 06:40 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]I feel a little different about it. Lessons and opportunity abound for both STO and STS souls. I view this existence as more of an exciting challenge for brave souls. Polarizing negative, there are plenty of opportunities and incarnations to either experience control or being controlled, being able to experience plenty of the STS existence. Polarizing positive, we have tons of opportunity to reach out to our brothers and sisters willing to be helped, and do our best to bring others who are seeking to the light.

people seem to overlink negative polarity with violent acts, to the point of equating each other, and thinking that one is the other.

there is no such exclusivity. negative polarity is using others for one's own benefit, without giving them anything in return. (or less and less).

it is possible to war on and on and do not get polarized negatively.
(03-03-2011, 02:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]people seem to overlink negative polarity with violent acts, to the point of equating each other, and thinking that one is the other.

there is no such exclusivity. negative polarity is using others for one's own benefit, without giving them anything in return. (or less and less).

it is possible to war on and on and do not get polarized negatively.

But the opportunities violence and war have to polarize negative are far greater than most other distortions in existence, I'd imagine. Manipulation, control, and domination are the name of the game for STS on earth, and with a sheepish population (most willing to completely give up their free will) and plenty of violence, I'd imagine Earth is an advanced class in both STS and STO. War and violence creates incredible opportunity for both.
(03-03-2011, 03:12 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]But the opportunities violence and war have to polarize negative are far greater than most other distortions in existence, I'd imagine. Manipulation, control, and domination are the name of the game for STS on earth, and with a sheepish population (most willing to completely give up their free will) and plenty of violence, I'd imagine Earth is an advanced class in both STS and STO. War and violence creates incredible opportunity for both.

I think this is a strong point- Earth is doing well as a place of opportunity to choose polarity.
(03-03-2011, 06:40 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]It takes an incredibly bright light and strong will to remember and walk a path of light on this planet; I think that we are all doing very very well.

Maybe so, but in that case, it's despite all the violence, not because of it.

I see no redeeming value in violence for those of the STO path. I find the entire idea atrocious and a symptom of how behind this planet is.
(03-03-2011, 05:26 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2011, 06:40 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]It takes an incredibly bright light and strong will to remember and walk a path of light on this planet; I think that we are all doing very very well.

Maybe so, but in that case, it's despite all the violence, not because of it.

I see no redeeming value in violence for those of the STO path. I find the entire idea atrocious and a symptom of how behind this planet is.

I find it easier to feel compassion for a seemingly innocent victim of war, starvation, etc. than for someone in my society having a bad day, so war and all the other bad stuff on earth does provide more opportunity to awaken to, and polarize towards, STO.

As for your juvenile detention planet theory: Maldek and Mars blew themselves up, Earth hasn't so far. This local Logos is experimenting with a thicker veil as Ra said with the tool making and speech as apposed to psychic disciplines, thus giving greater opportunities to polarize on either path. Personally I'd rather the planet be one utopia, but then I'd want the same for every planet, which would bring us back to the folly of pre-veil 3D, so maybe all this bad stuff isn't that bad in the big picture, there's alot of unique ways for the creator experience itself on earth.
(03-03-2011, 07:36 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]which would bring us back to the folly of pre-veil 3D,

who says pre-veil 3d was folly ...
(03-02-2011, 06:15 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,

I saw something many months ago that got me thinking about the nature of warfare... please take a look.

I'd love to hear your perspectives from a spiritual and Law of One point of view, from the positive polarity's view. The only sense I can make of it is that if you are completely honest with yourself and believe that the larger scale goals of the warfare are ultimately for a purpose of the greater good, (as was largely the case in WW2) then the means by which you get there are validated, even if they lead to circumstances such as depicted above.

I don't know if I could ever participate in a war, personally. But then again I have little doubt that I would take violent action if I were in such a circumstance defending my children. I suppose being a soldier is in much the same position excepting his cause is yellow ray in nature rather than orange. Both cases being tinted red of course.

Your thoughts?

L&L, ~E

Dear Eric, you bring forward an extremely vexing topic. I think we can glean the confederation perspective to some degree from the following successive quotes -

Quote:25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and of a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation armed with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you mean by the “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded and engulfed, transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

Ra goes on to say the following -

Quote:25.9 Questioner: Would an entity of this density be more effective for this work than an entity of density five or six?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.

It is sad to think that war on this planet was not planned as an in-built component, by logoic design. Please check the following quote with scrutiny -

Quote:90.18 Questioner: There seems to have been created by this Logos, to me anyway, a large percentage of entities whose distortion was towards warfare. There have been the Maldek and Mars experiences and now Earth. It seems that Venus was the exception to what we could almost call the rule of warfare. Is this correct and was this envisioned and planned into the construction of the archetypical mind, possibly not with respect to warfare as we have experienced it but as to the extreme action of polarization in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.

As a collective unit, we have succeeded in perverting all well-intentioned choices of the galactic logos, my friend. The entity of the galactic logos must be crying, as it looks over us. We have even perverted a natural function of the body such as sex. Nothing has been left sacred by us. We have the blot of blood on our foreheads. Our only hope is to create vivid lessons for the One Infinite Creator, from our multitudes of abominations.
This idea that our planet has been effective for polarization..

It's my understanding that it hasn't been. Ra has said several times that there has been significant difficulties with harmonizing this planet towards fourth density positive. It was also stated several times that many would be repeating third density. This would indicate that polarization towards positive hasn't been effective.

While a heavy veil provides many catalysts, that doesn't mean the catalysts are being used effectively. It seems that the negative offerings have a significant pull. I don't think we really need to be metaphysical to explain what's happening..look around us, it's a mess. Separation is strong here, not dominant, but strong. Do you see a planet progressing towards harmony? There seem to be many difficulties and set-backs.

I disagree that war is beneficial for polarization. It can only increase separation. Perhaps because war is so common here that when it occurs, it doesn't swing an entity one way or the other because we're already vibrating at a disharmonious level. For instance on Venus, because it was so harmonious there, those two wanderers polarized negatively easily. Their ideas were new thought-forms.

Our water is already dirtied here with negative thought-forms, and throwing more dirt into the water doesn't clean it. The quote below illustrates this disharmony.

Quote:13.23 Questioner: How does a third-density planet become a fourth density planet?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full question.

The fourth density is, as we have said, as regularized in its approach as the striking of a clock upon the hour. The space/time of your solar system has enabled this planetary sphere to spiral into space/time of a different vibrational configuration. This causes the planetary sphere to be able to be molded by these new distortions. However, the thought-forms of your people during this transition period are such that the mind/body/spirit complexes of both individual and societies are scattered throughout the spectrum instead of becoming able to grasp the needle, shall we say, and point the compass in one direction.

Thus, the entry into the vibration of love, sometimes called by your people the vibration of understanding, is not effective with your present societal complex. Thus, the harvest shall be such that many will repeat the third-density cycle. The energies of your Wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest. However, there are few to harvest.
veil cuts in between conscious and subconscious. it diminishes the connection of the conscious to the entire existence. the knowledge that the consciousness's existence is continuous gets lost.

naturally, the conscious concentrates on survival. because it doesnt want to end. hence, the consciousnesses of heavy veiled planets gravitate always towards survival and continuation of existence.

which is what you will basically see when you look at the planet today. everyone is worrying, working, or fighting for their survival and comforts.
(03-03-2011, 05:26 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe so, but in that case, it's despite all the violence, not because of it.

I see and respect your point, and agree completely in the way I live my life day-to-day. I am extremely non-violent, and I don't normally associate with people who are. I don't find them in my life very often unless it's time to learn a new lesson. For me, and I imagine for you, there are no lessons to be learned (or polarization to be had) in participating in violence. People like us may gain polarization through aiding those affected by violence.

One may polarize STO by coming to the defense of a helpless entity in threat of violence though, or in an act on a grander scale. Earth has a place for these lessons as well.

Living in this violent environment also gives us much more opportunity for choice. We get to observe these things, and make a choice NOT to reflect them. How can good come out of a World War? In Earth's new awakening, transformational state, I feel that if mass violence broke out, it would be a strong catalyst for positive change. Awakened positive entities could all vibrate together for peace in a time of war. This sort of outpouring of love all on the same vibration would allow humanity to take huge steps forward in a positive direction, in becoming one as a complex. 4D will be possible when we are vibrating as a system, humans and Mother Earth, all together as one. I can only hope that getting a clear picture of what we DON'T want will help humanity decide what we DO want, and allow us to make the first steps towards a peaceful global society.

(03-04-2011, 08:49 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]who says pre-veil 3d was folly ...

I believe he may have been talking about the idea Ra speaks of here:

Quote:82.28 Questioner: OK. This is the central important point. It seems to me that if polarization was the obvious thing that more effort would have been put forward to polarize. Let me see if I can state this differently. Before the veil there was an awareness of the need for polarization towards service to others in third density by all entities, whether incarnate in third-density, yellow-ray bodies or in between incarnations. I assume, then, that the condition of which we earlier spoke, one of wealth you might say, was present through the entire spectrum of experience whether it might be between incarnations or during incarnations and the entities just simply could not manifest the desire to create this polarization necessary for graduation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You begin to grasp the situation. Let us continue the metaphor of the schooling but consider the scholar as being an entity in your younger years of the schooling process. The entity is fed, clothed, and protected regardless of whether or not the schoolwork is accomplished. Therefore, the entity does not do the homework but rather enjoys playtime, mealtime, and vacation

(03-04-2011, 02:29 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]This idea that our planet has been effective for polarization..

It's my understanding that it hasn't been. Ra has said several times that there has been significant difficulties with harmonizing this planet towards fourth density positive. It was also stated several times that many would be repeating third density. This would indicate that polarization towards positive hasn't been effective.

This is a good point, it hasn't turned out to be an efficient way of polarizing a population, but for the individuals able to pierce the veil, the opportunities for experience which can evolve your soul, I feel, and incredibly abundant on Earth. It would be a sad thing to not take advantage of this amazingly challenging school we attend called Humanity on Planet Earth. I don't feel sorry for the people not polarizing; they aren't upset on the other side of the veil. They'll go on to choose another classroom, and will no doubt still benefit from the lessons they learn here.

This existence is a roller coaster ride...we're in the middle of a double loop that spins you seven times. While it's happening, we're thinking, "WHY DID I GET ON THIS RIDE?!?!" After we get off, we're going to be like, "That was awesome, I wanna go again!!"
Sure, there are great opportunities for experience. There is a great lesson of free will being learned in regards to heavy veiling though.

I will add that that if war was necessary for harmony, we would have made the choice to be harmonious long ago.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, yet we go about our daily lives. By allowing this to happen we are reflecting the choice that war is ok. Of course there was a lot of manipulation leading up to this, but we still allow the killing of others to occur.
(03-04-2011, 03:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]which is what you will basically see when you look at the planet today. everyone is worrying, working, or fighting for their survival and comforts.

This makes them more susceptible to negative temptations which slow the progression of polarization.
(03-04-2011, 03:58 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]I will add that that if war was necessary for harmony, we would have made the choice to be harmonious long ago.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, yet we go about our daily lives. By allowing this to happen we are reflecting the choice that war is ok. Of course there was a lot of manipulation leading up to this, but we still allow the killing of others to occur.

You are right, if war created a polarized population we wouldn't be having harvest troubles. I was referring to humanity in its new awakening state. We're not there yet, but the scales are tipping to the light (in my reality anyways, feel free to join me Smile).

You also have to consider that while we ourselves all contribute to humanity's existence, we're not necessarily allowing these violent things to happen. They are happening regardless of our participation. How will you let it effect you? The negative entities would prefer you sink into anger and disdain, gathering no lessons from the circumstances.

With more people awakening, if violence spread, if all of these people could take the positive lessons from witnessing negative acts (instead of retreating into negative emotions), more light could be brought in and the world would change energetically, and then of course physically.
(03-04-2011, 03:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2011, 08:49 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]who says pre-veil 3d was folly ...

I believe he may have been talking about the idea Ra speaks of here:

Quote:82.28 Questioner: OK. This is the central important point. It seems to me that if polarization was the obvious thing that more effort would have been put forward to polarize. Let me see if I can state this differently. Before the veil there was an awareness of the need for polarization towards service to others in third density by all entities, whether incarnate in third-density, yellow-ray bodies or in between incarnations. I assume, then, that the condition of which we earlier spoke, one of wealth you might say, was present through the entire spectrum of experience whether it might be between incarnations or during incarnations and the entities just simply could not manifest the desire to create this polarization necessary for graduation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You begin to grasp the situation. Let us continue the metaphor of the schooling but consider the scholar as being an entity in your younger years of the schooling process. The entity is fed, clothed, and protected regardless of whether or not the schoolwork is accomplished. Therefore, the entity does not do the homework but rather enjoys playtime, mealtime, and vacation

yes i thought he was referring to that.

however, that heavy veiled, 'quite free' free will situation, has yet to produce any graduates. so far, there has been only 150 positive, and maybe a dozen negative. a planet destroyed, another uninhabitable for densities 2 and above, another destabilized.

and as of the 3rd cycle end, entities on that last planet are still concentrated on thoughts of survival.

Quote:
(03-04-2011, 03:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]which is what you will basically see when you look at the planet today. everyone is worrying, working, or fighting for their survival and comforts.

This makes them more susceptible to negative temptations which slow the progression of polarization.

normally negative temptations should cause them polarize. however, a mindset constantly set on survival, despite seemingly providing 'great opportunities' for service to others, makes it rather impossible because it totally shapes the entire society according to itself. basically it forces entities into a 2d mindset.
(03-02-2011, 06:15 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,

Your thoughts?

L&L, ~E

Hey! Thanks so much for sharing this. I thought it was quite beautiful.

To be honest... I'm not sure what my thoughts are on war and violence, and those things about life that really bother me. I've never really had to personally experience any of these things, but I know they exist because of what I have been taught in movies, history, dreams, etc.

It's like... I hate it. It's such a sad, and terrible thing, I wish so often that it didn't exist, and I ask God often with a lot of confusion why those things exist.
But in the end, when I have to make sense of it myself, and make a reason for it myself, I think, it must have a positive reason. It must have a purpose, otherwise nothing makes sense. I atleast have hope that there is somehow Love in the things that I don't understand. Maybe I won't get it until I die, I don't know. But I know that God loves me, and this world, and every living being that is, so surely there is somehow Love in it.
(03-04-2011, 03:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]This existence is a roller coaster ride...we're in the middle of a double loop that spins you seven times. While it's happening, we're thinking, "WHY DID I GET ON THIS RIDE?!?!" After we get off, we're going to be like, "That was awesome, I wanna go again!!"

That is a wonderfully exquisite analogy, which explains much of the naivete that positive forces unwittingly spawn, I think.
(03-04-2011, 04:20 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]You are right, if war created a polarized population we wouldn't be having harvest troubles. I was referring to humanity in its new awakening state. We're not there yet, but the scales are tipping to the light (in my reality anyways, feel free to join me Smile).

I'm there with you Smile From what others have posted, I believe in the Q'uo information it was said that the difficulties with the planet transitioning to a 4d positive planet have been normalized. You can see the negative influence slipping away, with more and more truths coming out.
(03-04-2011, 08:33 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2011, 03:37 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]This existence is a roller coaster ride...we're in the middle of a double loop that spins you seven times. While it's happening, we're thinking, "WHY DID I GET ON THIS RIDE?!?!" After we get off, we're going to be like, "That was awesome, I wanna go again!!"

That is a wonderfully exquisite analogy, which explains much of the naivete that positive forces unwittingly spawn, I think.

Could you expand a bit on what you mean here? What naivete do positive forces spawn in regards to earth being like a roller coaster ride?
(03-06-2011, 12:29 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2011, 08:33 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you expand a bit on what you mean here? What naivete do positive forces spawn in regards to earth being like a roller coaster ride?

Hi Aaron, thanks for the question. For positive forces, such as Ra, Earth beings have been a thorough challenge because we somehow co-opt their well-intentioned interventions for purposes of pain and destruction. However, positive forces cannot resist the call that goes from great many entities as well, which means they have been trying to refine their strategies more and more. I think that is why they settled on the channeling method on a question & answer basis. Please consider the following exchange from the LOO -

Quote:24.2 Questioner: In the last session you mentioned that in this last 25,000 year cycle the Atlanteans, Egyptians, and those in South America were contacted and then the Confederation departed. I understand that the Confederation did not come back for some time. Could you tell me of the reasons, consequences, and attitudes with respect to the next contact with those here on planet Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Atlanteans, enlargements upon the information given resulted in those activities distorted towards bellicosity which resulted in the final second Atlantean catastrophe 10,821 of your years in the past, as you measure time.

Many, many were displaced due to societal actions both upon Atlantis and upon those areas of what you would call North African deserts to which some Atlanteans had gone after the first conflict. Earth changes continued due to these, what you would call, nuclear bombs and other crystal weapons, sinking the last great land masses approximately 9,600 of your years ago.

In the Egyptian and the South American experiments results, though not as widely devastating, were as far from the original intention of the Confederation. It was clear to not only us but also to the Council and the Guardians that our methods were not appropriate for this particular sphere.

Our attitude thus was one of caution, observation, and continuing attempts to creatively discover methods whereby contact from our entities could be of service with the least distortion and above all with the least possibility of becoming perversions or antitheses of our intention in sharing information

May the ONE be glorified, always.
Ahh, I think I see the connection you're making now, Confused. I was thinking something along the lines of "Positive entities spread naivete about earth with their dissatisfaction because they don't fully understand what an earth experience has to offer." But you were thinking about positive Confederation entities and the refinement of their strategies of contact due to feedback of recently incarnated wanderers.
(03-06-2011, 01:50 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, I think I see the connection you're making now, Confused. I was thinking something along the lines of "Positive entities spread naivete about earth with their dissatisfaction because they don't fully understand what an earth experience has to offer." But you were thinking about positive Confederation entities and the refinement of their strategies of contact due to feedback of recently incarnated wanderers.

Yes, Aaron. As humble and loyal servants of the ONE and the positive hierarchy, wanderers attempt to perform that role, I think, in what is an extremely difficult environment.

Glory to the ONE.
Confused Wrote:Yes, Aaron. As humble and loyal servants of the ONE and the positive hierarchy, wanderers attempt to perform that role, I think, in what is an extremely difficult environment.

Glory to the ONE.

Although I personally think the term "positive hierarchy" is a bit of an oxymoron, I can agree with you there!!
(03-06-2011, 11:27 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
Confused Wrote:Yes, Aaron. As humble and loyal servants of the ONE and the positive hierarchy, wanderers attempt to perform that role, I think, in what is an extremely difficult environment.

Glory to the ONE.

Although I personally think the term "positive hierarchy" is a bit of an oxymoron, I can agree with you there!!

I agree, we are all brother's and sister's striving to serve the Creator, understood to be all of us, as well as everyone and everything else in a much grander way than we can conceive. I don't have a concept of positive hierarchy in my mind.
Excellent quotes Confused.

Confused Wrote:It is sad to think that war on this planet was not planned as an in-built component, by logoic design.

Neither was anything else, albeit 'good' or 'bad'. The Logos offered a consciousness framework in which for free thinking entities to populate and experience.

War is a product of the ego, the physical mind that sees things as separate. It's within our nature to be so, which means by definition it's not 'bad', it's Divine by nature.

In an infinite Universe, all is to be experienced. All. Dark and light. The hope is that the species learns, adapts, raises the spirit and understanding in which to move beyond the impulse for such hostile actions.

An eternal soul experiences all, without darkness, experience would be limited.

It's much easier to talk philosophically of course, my heart hurts whenever I see suffering of any kind, each time, a catalyst to send love, rather than pity or hatred. As we all know, sending hate to something only adds negative energy to the planet and circumstance. It's hard, but it's why we're here.

L&L
I was born in Pisces 1945, just a few months before the end of WW2. The ex-military came home, used the GI Bill to get college that the war interrupted and started families. They got jobs, boomed babies and, collectively, built a sustained economic growth. My childhood included watching a lot of movies on TV that were made during the war, wherein the Nazis were awful and the Allies, military and civilian, were virtuous.

About Germany: they were made miserable after WW1 by the victors who demanded cash payment for winning it. This misery grew worse until Adolph and henchmen gave them hope. The high-up Nazi hierarchy was, IMO, STS snd many Germans were willingly enslaved. They loved the new order and its leaders because they saw their lives improved--personal safety by a cop on every corner, trains running on time and good jobs with security.

After that war, the Stalinist Soviet Union was STS with enslavement but, IMO, Wanderers were being born there. Interestingly, IMO, the US played a mixed role this time. The Cold War gave some military, government and industry leaders an opportunity to increase the East-West polarity by making the Communists, arguably bad anyway, into Evil personified. These folks tended toward STS-ish too.

After Cuba went Commie, every little tinpot dictator in Latin America who said "I hate those Communists," got a blank check from the US to pay for tanks and guns to maintain their control and line their pockets.

The Vietnam war, IMO, awakened many Wanderers into fighting for peace and against government hypocrisy and lying. We also had Civil Rights groups who also IMO had a large share of Wanderers.

Picture a laboratory where different groups are working on the same idea of making a new medicine. One group reported that if they mixed the ingredients at five degrees above room temperature, they got better results. Another group thinks, well in that case lets turn this sucker way up and do better still!

I submit that our planetary system Logos could be analogous to that group and is throwing catalyst at us by the trainload. This "near-chaos" is giving Wanderers plenty to do. From my perspective, things have been steadily improving:
  • The Cold War ended
  • The Latin dictators have almost disappeared
  • The few still-Communist countries are loosening up
  • Wanderers are in government, military and industry everywhere now
  • Americans & others wring hands over the two wars
  • The Middle East is finding its way toward freedom
  • Bring 4th gets newbies almost daily
Will we have a more fruitful Harvest then? Could be, I hope so, and I submit that those 3Ds who repeat will make a big harvest next time.

Back to the original topic: do wars push negative or positive, or do they enhance the insanity? I say all three. Remember that negative choice is just as good as positive to the One, although we here overwhelmingly cheer for positive. Angel
Pages: 1 2