Bring4th

Full Version: White Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What order where Carla, Jim and Don in? I'm considering joining one but the black magic ones seem to outnumber the white magic ones greatly. The Rosicrucians look pretty STO. I think The Golden Dawn is supposed to be STO but they want you to take some pledge to not reveal anything they teach you and not do drugs, ppfffff. And obviously the freemasons don't have a good reputation at all. Anyone in an order or can recommend one?
(03-03-2011, 01:07 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]What order where Carla, Jim and Don in? I'm considering joining one but the black magic ones seem to outnumber the white magic ones greatly. The Rosicrucians look pretty STO. I think The Golden Dawn is supposed to be STO but they want you to take some pledge to not reveal anything they teach you and not do drugs, ppfffff. And obviously the freemasons don't have a good reputation at all. Anyone in an order or can recommend one?

The Felix order of Hermetic Jedis In Service to the One Infinite CreatorWink

The longer the name the cooler we are, but really I'm from the Confederation lolololol
(03-03-2011, 01:07 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]What order where Carla, Jim and Don in?

The non-elite order of the humble seekers of the LOO Cool

Just being funny.
(03-03-2011, 03:25 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]The non-elite order of the humble seekers of the LOO Cool

lol

Meerie

How about Wicca?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca
They are white magic, STO, they worship nature and Gaia and they are not hierarchical or elitist as some of the other orders. Not sure if they could be called an order at all, actually Tongue

Brittany

I've always just pulled various things from various sects, and made some of my own up along the way as well. I've never really been able to commit myself to a group or a religion like that.

I'm not positive, but I don't think Jim and Carla follow any specific order, either, though I know there is a certain book they get a lot of the rituals from...I'll have to ask.
i'd join a coven. i find wiccans to be peaceful and earthy.
Turtledude, They did not belong to an order. The rituals they use are from the Western High Magic tradition. Mostly refered to as The Golden Dawn material. Carla has expressed an affinity for the work and teachings of W. E. Butler.
If you're really interested in this sort of thing, I would highly recommend buying and reading this book and start off on your own at first. I own this and many other books on the subject and find this book to be all one really needs.

The book: http://www.amazon.com/Middle-Pillar-Bala...1567181406
Thanks peelstreetguy, I'll check out that book. Also I'll look into Wicca, I didn't know they actually do magic, I thought they were just another new age group.
i used to think i needed to join an order too. but quickly i realized.. organizations are based on methodology and it is ever important to find your way..

or carve out your own path. i was almost going to go be a shaolin monk! however being a Law of One follower, i find more personal empowerment and discernment than ever. i find myself butting heads with other people's egos constantly now.

it is however good to learn a lot of different disciplines and then come to more hollistic conclusion. i've studied new age occult texts by ophiel, studied wingmakers, studied conspiracy theory, studied wicca, studied christianity, buddhism, hinduism, some judaism, and straight up new age metaphysical like doreen virtue. there is a lot i'm probably missing.

go where ever your heart leads, as it will always lead u back to the one infinite creator. always.
(03-03-2011, 01:07 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]but they want you to take some pledge to not reveal anything they teach you and not do drugs, ppfffff.

Do you want to use drugs doing magic or did I missunderstood you, my brother?
(03-04-2011, 05:58 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2011, 01:07 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]but they want you to take some pledge to not reveal anything they teach you and not do drugs, ppfffff.

Do you want to use drugs doing magic or did I missunderstood you, my brother?

For some golden dawn group, to join you need to agree to some code of ethics including not doing drugs ever, which I thought was an unfair demand.
(03-04-2011, 09:17 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]For some golden dawn group, to join you need to agree to some code of ethics including not doing drugs ever, which I thought was an unfair demand.

lol turtle dood.. once a pothead always a pothead..

i haven't smoked in so long, but i'd love to spark up a glass bowl or spark up my glass bubbler with u guys.. buwahahaha.. and totally talk about the starrrs. maaaannn lol
(03-04-2011, 11:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2011, 09:17 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]For some golden dawn group, to join you need to agree to some code of ethics including not doing drugs ever, which I thought was an unfair demand.

lol turtle dood.. once a pothead always a pothead..

i haven't smoked in so long, but i'd love to spark up a glass bowl or spark up my glass bubbler with u guys.. buwahahaha.. and totally talk about the starrrs. maaaannn lol

I smell a wanderer smoke-a-thon!! Tongue

Just kidding... Actually, in my experience, continual and planned drug use is only useful to one's spiritual evolution if it is a one-time preincarnationally planned experience, or if it is made into a part of the lifestyle of spiritual seeking by the person, such as regular shamanic rituals.

Any recreational use that's not intentionally set towards being a means of spiritual discovery can so easily be twisted into a distraction... So I can see why orders of people who are more aware would require their members to abstain for purity of mind and body. Although I would think that STS groups would be more inclined towards such regulations.
(03-06-2011, 01:43 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I smell a wanderer smoke-a-thon!! Tongue

lolololol
smell? looks like someone is starting without us! noooo
Lets all smoke up at this years home coming.
(03-06-2011, 01:43 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]So I can see why orders of people who are more aware would require their members to abstain for purity of mind and body. Although I would think that STS groups would be more inclined towards such regulations.

I don't know about orders of STS oriented groups, but IMHO I find magic is a highly difficult art to master regarding intentions used in these workings. Your intention might be as pure and good-purpose oriented all you want, but can result in tremendious effects on people. This Power or Force or Intelligent energy or whatever it is that you are using is as I said neutral, and is both Alpha and Omega, and is not of dual nature. This mighty Force is above the laws of nature and definatly above human logic, intentions and thoughts. The intention or purpose of each working must be carefully measured, analysed and understood. All the subconsious desires and purposes behind each working must be brought into the light of consciousness without supresing anything that comes up from the deapth of yourself. Because once you complete the working you cannot catch the thrown stone. And even powerful, STO oriented people with non human knowledge in magic have made big misstakes. In this picture, use of the drugs, would be like a child playing with matches. As we all are not more than naive children in front of magical Beings from higher densities, and I am not even talking about the mighty Force Itself that can upset the balance of pre incarnative Programs not only made by yourself but also others self. Do you want to take this responsibility upon yourself so close to the Harvest?
(03-08-2011, 05:24 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 01:43 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]So I can see why orders of people who are more aware would require their members to abstain for purity of mind and body. Although I would think that STS groups would be more inclined towards such regulations.

I don't know about orders of STS oriented groups, but IMHO I find magic is a highly difficult art to master regarding intentions used in these workings. Your intention might be as pure and good-purpose oriented all you want, but can result in tremendious effects on people. This Power or Force or Intelligent energy or whatever it is that you are using is as I said neutral, and is both Alpha and Omega, and is not of dual nature. This mighty Force is above the laws of nature and definatly above human logic, intentions and thoughts. The intention or purpose of each working must be carefully measured, analysed and understood. All the subconsious desires and purposes behind each working must be brought into the light of consciousness without supresing anything that comes up from the deapth of yourself. Because once you complete the working you cannot catch the thrown stone. And even powerful, STO oriented people with non human knowledge in magic have made big misstakes. In this picture, use of the drugs, would be like a child playing with matches. As we all are not more than naive children in front of magical Beings from higher densities, and I am not even talking about the mighty Force Itself that can upset the balance of pre incarnative Programs not only made by yourself but also others self. Do you want to take this responsibility upon yourself so close to the Harvest?

I think that's a very valid point, other than the drug part. Using drugs properly can uncover your unconscious demons and help you have an even clearer and more focused mind. One again for clarity the golden dawn group I found said to not ever take drugs, not just while practicing magic. Doing magic while on drugs probably would be dangerous.
IMHO, White Magic can be as simple as meditating, intending consciousness toward the One and intending to see and do good in STO. As I understood it from Don and Carla, WM is a self-improvement practice far more than a mess-with-the-world one.
(03-09-2011, 04:00 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO, White Magic can be as simple as meditating, intending consciousness toward the One and intending to see and do good in STO. As I understood it from Don and Carla, WM is a self-improvement practice far more than a mess-with-the-world one.

Thank you, brother! I was looking for this! As I've been into magic very much before, I suddenly stoped when I discovered Ra material and was wondering what happened. How come that magic, that I've been seeking so deeply before, was no longer appealing. That's because the world suddenly became Magic.
Plus the above stuff that you mentioned of course. Tongue
2 days ago I went to a Rosicrucian (AMORC) temple, according to Wikipedia they're white magic, but they don't call themselves that. We did a 10 minute ritual in the temple which was just a group meditation where we visualized: ourselves being purified, the world being healed, and someone we know who's sick being healed. I really enjoyed that and the temple itself (it looked Egyptian). Afterwards we had a group discussion of natural law and spiritual law which bored me cuz I already learned about that stuff a while ago. The "master" explained how you cant reach the 1st degree until after a year of studying the materials they give you, though she didn't explain whether you'd be tested in any way on that knowledge. I asked her if someone could reach it after a month of studying and she said no. The membership is expensive, and the money goes to the main temple in San Jose, not the local temple, so it reminded me of catholicism and cults so I'm not gonna join and just gonna go to their monthly free group meditation. If white magic is the raising of ones consciousness then I've been doing it for years on my own, I don't need to pay anyone or follow some dogma. I'm glad I saw a white magic ritual and interacting with people who participate in it because I realized its not the amazing thing I thought it would be, its a bunch of spiritual seekers participating in whats basically an organized religion, albeit one based on more truth than most religions, but its still a money making organization with unchangeable rules. I'm gonna stick to going solo, maybe try to meditate with my friends.
Good for you, turtledude! Sounds like a good choice!

Just of curiosity - what did you expect it would be, since you said that it's not the amazing thing that you thought it to be?
(03-10-2011, 03:03 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you, turtledude! Sounds like a good choice!

Just of curiosity - what did you expect it would be, since you said that it's not the amazing thing that you thought it to be?

I thought I'd feel an overwhelming energy and see very elaborate rituals. And I thought the "master" level person who conducted the ceremony would be very wise but, she wasn't in my opinion.
(03-10-2011, 10:00 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2011, 03:03 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Good for you, turtledude! Sounds like a good choice!

I thought I'd feel an overwhelming energy and see very elaborate rituals. And I thought the "master" level person who conducted the ceremony would be very wise but, she wasn't in my opinion.

meditate with us Smile
I'll bet we can make some wonderful things happen if us wanderers met up.
thats why i want to make my 7 chakra jewelry.. each light color would constitute another set of energy centers much like my own, and it would become like my partner so i could have the effect of 2 people instead of 1

i know that doesn't really have to do with the topic matter. But if the majority of us won't meet up until 4th Density or the inbetween state, might as well make the best of it.
(03-10-2011, 11:20 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]

meditate with us Smile
thats why i want to make my 7 chakra jewelry.. each light color would constitute another set of energy centers much like my own, and it would become like my partner so i could have the effect of 2 people instead of 1

i know that doesn't really have to do with the topic matter. But if the majority of us won't meet up until 4th Density or the inbetween state, might as well make the best of it.

I certainly hope alot of b4 members will attend homecoming this year. I've never gone before but this year would be particularly timely to go since harvest could be this december. And of course, I'd be open to meditation assisted by the ignition of a certain plant.
(03-11-2011, 01:50 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2011, 11:20 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]

meditate with us Smile

I certainly hope alot of b4 members will attend homecoming this year. I've never gone before but this year would be particularly timely to go since harvest could be this december. And of course, I'd be open to meditation assisted by the ignition of a certain plant.

if someone can post lodging accomodation prices and total costs and all that i'd love to schedule something like that and show up!!! Smile))))