Bring4th

Full Version: What's a spirit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't think Ra ever defined what a spirit is in a mind/body/spirit complex. Is it consciousness itself? Where does the mind end and the spirit begin? What can it do? If someone is overwhelmed with joy or overwhelmed with depression is that a mental or spiritual experience?
here you go...

Quote:30.2 Questioner: Thank you. Would you define mind, body, and spirit separately?

Ra: I am Ra. These terms are all simplistic descriptive terms which equal a complex of energy focuses; the body, as you call it, being the material of the density which you experience at a given space/time or time/space; this complex of materials being available for distortions of what you would call physical manifestation.

The mind is a complex which reflects the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total being-ness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the in-pourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.

You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one.
Good question! Thank you for asking this. It seems that the spirit is needed and utilized in healing by whether the healer or the crystal.

I found this:

6.1 Questioner: We would like to continue the material from yesterday.

Ra: I am Ra. This is well with us.

We proceed now with the third area of teach/learning concerning the development of the energy powers of healing.

The third area is the spiritual complex which embodies the fields of force and consciousness which are the least distorted of your mind/body/spirit complex. The exploration and balancing of the spirit complex is indeed the longest and most subtle part of your learn/teaching. We have considered the mind as a tree. The mind controls the body. With the mind single-pointed, balanced, and aware, the body comfortable in whatever biases and distortions make it appropriately balanced for that instrument, the instrument is then ready to proceed with the great work.

That is the work of wind and fire. The spiritual body energy field is a pathway, or channel. When body and mind are receptive and open, then the spirit can become a functioning shuttle or communicator from the entity’s individual energy of will upwards, and from the streamings of the creative fire and wind downwards.

The healing ability, like all other, what this instrument would call paranormal abilities, is effected by the opening of a pathway or shuttle into intelligent infinity. There are many upon your plane who have a random hole or gateway in their spirit energy field, sometimes created by the ingestion of chemicals such as, what this instrument would call LSD, who are able, randomly and without control, to tap into energy sources. They may or may not be entities who wish to serve. The purpose of carefully and consciously opening this channel is to serve in a more dependable way, in a more commonplace or usual way, as seen by the distortion complex of the healer. To others there may appear to be miracles. To the one who has carefully opened the door to intelligent infinity this is ordinary; this is commonplace; this is as it should be. The life experience becomes somewhat transformed and the great work goes on.

At this time we feel these exercises suffice for your beginning. We will, at a future time, when you feel you have accomplished that which is set before you, begin to guide you into a more precise understanding of the functions and uses of this gateway in the experience of healing.

This material is wonderful! Wow! Smile

L/L and healing to all Heart

Whitefeather
(03-03-2011, 01:21 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Ra ever defined what a spirit is in a mind/body/spirit complex. Is it consciousness itself? Where does the mind end and the spirit begin? What can it do? If someone is overwhelmed with joy or overwhelmed with depression is that a mental or spiritual experience?

I know what you're saying. as far as i can tell there've been descriptions of functions and powers. I'll attempt one.

If we look at the material world around us, it's a mind/body complex. What constructs, animates and governs that is the Logos. The logos is the active principle, it is the fisrt thing behaves as cause with respect to the manifested creation. It's a focus of intelligent infinity; contacting, feeding back to II and using II. This corresponds to our spirit complex. Also, the (free) will rests with the spirit in the same way the Logos inherits free will.

I think it's helpful to define the spirit (or life entity) as "cause". And so it takes on a variable definiton based on the effects it can cause, and in terms of the environment of effects and circumstances it 'inhabits'. But that which captures, albeit in a stepped down fashion, the principle that the Logos is the essence of.
(03-05-2011, 10:33 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]What constructs, animates and governs that is the Logos. The logos is the active principle, it is the fisrt thing behaves as cause with respect to the manifested creation.
But could one equally say that logos is passive, or the exact opposite of what you are saying here? Ra does equate it to 'love', and love allows 'light' (the active principle).
(03-03-2011, 01:21 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]What can it do?

With respect to what it can do, the following extracted quote of Ra from 4.18 may be useful -

Quote:The function of the spirit is to integrate the upreaching yearning of the mind/body energy with the downpouring and streaming of infinite intelligence.

With respect to what the spirit may be, Ra sort of alludes to it in 80.14 with the following -

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It would be more proper to say that the adept is calling directly through the spirit to the universe for its power, for the spirit is a shuttle.

May god be praised and worshipped forever unto infinity.

Crimson

(03-05-2011, 11:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 10:33 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]What constructs, animates and governs that is the Logos. The logos is the active principle, it is the fisrt thing behaves as cause with respect to the manifested creation.
But could one equally say that logos is passive, or the exact opposite of what you are saying here? Ra does equate it to 'love', and love allows 'light' (the active principle).

In this particular galaxy, and this particular sub-Logos (Sun), it seems that Logos provides "supervision" up to 3d or up to yellow ray. Then spirit is able to continue its journey independently/or as a joint adventure with 4d, 5d+, 6d (don't know about 7d) with more and more freedom as it reaches higher densities.

So the spirit contained in a rock is totally dependent on the Logos (and even some mechanical functions in 2d, 3d, etc...) dependent on chemical body complex.

Thus spirit/s "advances" or moves towards the Creator, using the densities as stepping stones for its/their evolution. Then another Octave and the mystery continues...a great adventure indeed. But at least in this Octave, it seems spirit disseminates from the Origin to infinitesimal regions/densities, then goes back using the steps of colors/light, forming again the original Spirit....then another "heartbeat"/Octave "begins"...
(03-05-2011, 12:03 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]May god be praised and worshipped forever unto infinity.

why. does it need it.
(03-05-2011, 11:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But could one equally say that logos is passive, or the exact opposite of what you are saying here? Ra does equate it to 'love', and love allows 'light' (the active principle).

Light is not the active principle. Light is used and directed by Love. If anything, light only expresses that which love ordains. To me the Logos and sub-Logoi are quite causative. I should've been more clear but by active principle i meant, a principle that has an intrinsic source of activity. .. as constrasted with a principle that is invoked/applied/expressed by some external agent. This is how i tried to capture my idea of 'cause'.

Some quotes:

Q'uo: October 13 200 Wrote:It is as though the Creator, or those energies of spirit that are part of the Godhead principle, were offering you the opportunity to examine for yourself if you truly grasped the content of that realization of oneness.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1013.aspx

Q'uo: January 4 200 Wrote:Indeed, nature is as it is; the creative principle is as it is; the one great original Thought, the Logos, or the Creator is precisely what it is. And yet since that beingness or essence comprises all that is, the creative principle is an immense, or perhaps we should say an infinite, term, disclosing a Being of infinite essence. In the heart of your selfhood, as a person within incarnation, this Godhead principle, this one great original Thought, functions as the self.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0104.aspx

Can you elaborate on why you say the Logoi and sub-Logoi can be said to be passive?

I get the sense that they're quite active (causative). Logos designs the densities of experience, and that is later refined by the sub-logos, similarly with the creation the cosmic all-mind and subsequently the archetypal mind. They also sustain the creation.

Q'uo: December 25, 201 Wrote:My sister, your sun is evolving and while the flares and seemingly other toxic activities have been seemingly quite active within your past days, we find that the orb itself, known as Sun or Sol, is healthy and making adjustments which are part of its evolution. It shines upon all densities in time/space but the active density for space/time is rapidly evolving into fourth density instead of third density. This calls forth from the sun light of a much denser quality.
Therefore, for us to evaluate it from our point of view we would simply say that your sun is evolving as it should and as it must as it moves through its densities in this octave of evolution.

Ra, Session 41 Wrote:41.3 Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being I think that I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of our sun?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution

They seem quite active.
I'm glad you mentioned that though because it moved me to think about this. Another thing one can say is that the regularity of causation of the Logos (Logos/sub-Logos/sub-sub-Logos) is in proportion to how regularized it's emmanations and extractions-syntheses of love/light are. Session 13 of LOO is good for considering this point for the Logos and session 18 similarly so for the sub-sub-logos.
Maybe it's this regularity in causation that creates an apparentness of passivity.

(03-05-2011, 01:50 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]In this particular galaxy, and this particular sub-Logos (Sun), it seems that Logos provides "supervision" up to 3d or up to yellow ray. Then spirit is able to continue its journey independently/or as a joint adventure with 4d, 5d+, 6d (don't know about 7d) with more and more freedom as it reaches higher densities.

So the spirit contained in a rock is totally dependent on the Logos (and even some mechanical functions in 2d, 3d, etc...) dependent on chemical body complex.

Thus spirit/s "advances" or moves towards the Creator, using the densities as stepping stones for its/their evolution. Then another Octave and the mystery continues...a great adventure indeed. But at least in this Octave, it seems spirit disseminates from the Origin to infinitesimal regions/densities, then goes back using the steps of colors/light, forming again the original Spirit....then another "heartbeat"/Octave "begins"...

Lovely Crimson.. and just to add a note to what you've elaborated on there. One could say that there is life and thinkingness present in first and second density to the degree that those entities/forms provide an appropriate vessel for the presence and expression of the macrocosmic spirit complex.

This is the cause for 'higher' more complex life forms being more intelligent than simple ones. Intelligence originates from the spirit complex. And us humans (along with all other mind/body/spirit complexes) are 'life units', or 'spirit units' meaning that the essence of spirit is holographically contained in our spirits as microcosm. And so a full range of intelligence and abilities is available to us.

As a follow on from this, you can see how the spirit complex being a contactor of II, being that focus that taps it, albeit in a minor degree and circumscribed by the Logos and sun-Logos, makes intelligent energy ("special powers") available to the m/b/s complex. Agian, one can define spirit as 'cause'.
(03-05-2011, 03:23 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 11:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But could one equally say that logos is passive, or the exact opposite of what you are saying here? Ra does equate it to 'love', and love allows 'light' (the active principle).

Light is not the active principle. Light is used and directed by Love. If anything, light only expresses that which love ordains. To me the Logos and sub-Logoi are quite causative. I should've been more clear but by active principle i meant, a principle that has an intrinsic source of activity. .. as constrasted with a principle that is invoked/applied/expressed by some external agent. This is how i tried to capture my idea of 'cause'.

that love you speak of, however, is not green ray love. its second distortion.

technically its above all kinds of things that one can relate to this octave and any meaning of its densities. for, even when the 8th density has been passed and 2nd d of the next octave starts, the 'love' you speak of still is an infinite octave away from being realized.

english word lacks wordage to be used for that concept. instead, word love is used by Ra. this was also explicitly stated.

this causes A LOT of confusion in people.

Quote:They seem quite active.
I'm glad you mentioned that though because it moved me to think about this. Another thing one can say is that the regularity of causation of the Logos (Logos/sub-Logos/sub-sub-Logos) is in proportion to how regularized it's emmanations and extractions-syntheses of love/light are. Session 13 of LOO is good for considering this point for the Logos and session 18 similarly so for the sub-sub-logos.
Maybe it's this regularity in causation that creates an apparentness of passivity.

or maybe its simply because from 4d and on, the entity is able to grasp and communicate/interact with the sun consciously ?
(03-05-2011, 02:15 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 12:03 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]May god be praised and worshipped forever unto infinity.

why. does it need it.

I have the deep confusion as to whether god is personal or impersonal, or in fact somewhere in between.

Just trying to earn some brownie points in case god is indeed invested with a personality Smile
(03-05-2011, 06:56 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

why. does it need it.

I have the deep confusion as to whether god is personal or impersonal, or in fact somewhere in between.

Just trying to earn some brownie points in case god is indeed invested with a personality Smile

You have the complete free will to worship and praise whatever you wish to, but remember, all are one! You cannot be separate from any god you believe in, and defining them as something outside of yourself creates an illusion of separation.

Worry not, you are loved by creation no matter what or how much you worship. Loving yourself is the first step in understanding this.
(03-05-2011, 07:14 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

why. does it need it.

You have the complete free will to worship and praise whatever you wish to, but remember, all are one! You cannot be separate from any god you believe in, and defining them as something outside of yourself creates an illusion of separation.

Worry not, you are loved by creation no matter what or how much you worship. Loving yourself is the first step in understanding this.

Thanks, Austin.

why. does it need it.

logically what anyone calls 'god' would not need any kind of praise, worship or anything of the sort. because, anything descending down from infinity, are, in order, the sources of those things in the first place. it (whatever) comes from infinity to infinite intelligence, from infinite intelligence to the first logos and 'the creator', and then from there to everything in existence.

what logically be would needed, is probably that any node outwards should disseminate what it received from the 'above', again, outwards.

its like a tree. it comes from a source and it spreads outwards. apparently, it also merges back in the order it spread out, but backwards too. so, it goes like heartbeats.
(03-05-2011, 05:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that love you speak of, however, is not green ray love. its second distortion.

technically its above all kinds of things that one can relate to this octave and any meaning of its densities. for, even when the 8th density has been passed and 2nd d of the next octave starts, the 'love' you speak of still is an infinite octave away from being realized.

english word lacks wordage to be used for that concept. instead, word love is used by Ra. this was also explicitly stated.

this causes A LOT of confusion in people.

I wasn't ever talking about green ray love... or maybe i'm wrong, in which case, direct me to where i said that...
Were you just making a general point or...?

(03-05-2011, 05:46 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]or maybe its simply because from 4d and on, the entity is able to grasp and communicate/interact with the sun consciously ?

That's the point i made, i quoted that piece from Ra for that exact reason...... i was saying that it may only appear passive.
Are you raising an objection?
(03-05-2011, 07:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its like a tree. it comes from a source and it spreads outwards. apparently, it also merges back in the order it spread out, but backwards too. so, it goes like heartbeats.

I wonder whether that is a good description of 'spirit', which this thread is trying to analyse. Thanks, unity100.
The two times that Ra comes closest to outright defining spirit are the two times the spirit is compared to a shuttle.

So, taking these two quotes:

"Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex."

"It would be more proper to say that the adept is calling directly through the spirit to the universe for its power, for the spirit is a shuttle."

We can kind of build a hazy picture of spirit as being the essential part of the mind/body/spirit complex that moves and directs the finer energies of the universe that ultimately is all of us. The mind would handle the rougher energies, and the body, the roughest.

This kind of goes along with what I've always felt intuitively that spirit is the matter of the universe vibrating at a higher rate. I feel that even the matter that makes up my physical body in third density is a part of the expression of my spirit in higher densities.
(03-06-2011, 12:26 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I feel that even the matter that makes up my physical body in third density is a part of the expression of my spirit in higher densities.

That makes lot of sense to me, personally. Thanks, Aaron.
(03-05-2011, 03:23 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]
Can you elaborate on why you say the Logoi and sub-Logoi can be said to be passive?

I get the sense that they're quite active (causative). Logos designs the densities of experience, and that is later refined by the sub-logos, similarly with the creation the cosmic all-mind and subsequently the archetypal mind. They also sustain the creation.
logos, as in the logos principle itself - aka 'love'. not logos as in the particular, free-will embodiment of creator such as a planet or a m/b/s complex.

"Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver"

Love/light is the distortion of intelligent energy from a logos.

Love/light is sent by the confederation.

"There are fourth and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense."

The idea, to me, is that love is sent to provide opportunity for some expression of consciousness. That is the function of the logos principle. It is processed unconsciously (as determinism) until free will or freedom is invoked after being recognized and accepted.

Here, we develop experience from that logos and of that logos (a 'nurturing template'). That experience creates a means to, as Ra says, 'polarize'. The more experience - or one's unique integration of the logos, the greater ability to polarize and to serve as logos for others. That is not to say degree of experience as equivalent to degree of polarization, but only as the potential to polarize - as polarization is a function of free will itself regardless of the tools made available through experiential discovery. However, more experience is necessarily more acceptance of this logos or 'love' and is equivalent to the higher and higher subdensity placement, then further on to 'adepthood'.

"When any entity comes into third-density incarnation, each of its energy centers is potentiated but must be activated by the self using experience."
(03-03-2011, 01:21 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Ra ever defined what a spirit is in a mind/body/spirit complex. Is it consciousness itself? Where does the mind end and the spirit begin? What can it do? If someone is overwhelmed with joy or overwhelmed with depression is that a mental or spiritual experience?

It is simple really! Smile

Spirit is aka Holy Spirit, aka Higher Self aka The Great I Am (if anyone is in shamanism), etc. Every individual has a spirit distinguishable from another self's spirit. The spirit dwells in ALL the 7/8 densities of our present octave therefore the spirit could be compared to a bridge between the densities of this octave where we are. It has a connective quality. We use our spirit for making contact with our higher density existences when we channel, when we touch Intelligent Infinity, when doing healing, for creating consciously, etc. Our spirit belongs to this octave where we dwell as a body/mind/spirit.

However, the Logos belongs to another scale; it belongs to the octave above us. It dwells above the octave where our body/mind/spirit is dwelling.
Therefore, our Logos and the spirit of our body/mind/spirit are not the same thing at all ... They do not process and experience consciousness on the same octave.

I thought of writing first the definition of spirit; then we may answer more detailed questions...like the ones you asked above, Brother BigSmile

Take care all Heart

Love and Light

Whitefeather
(03-05-2011, 07:21 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 07:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its like a tree. it comes from a source and it spreads outwards. apparently, it also merges back in the order it spread out, but backwards too. so, it goes like heartbeats.

I wonder whether that is a good description of 'spirit', which this thread is trying to analyse. Thanks, unity100.

that wasnt related to spirit. it was related to logos-sublogos chain.
Following my previous post, I would like to add that ...

Spirit is a universal Energy that can be modulated by consciousness. It could be compared with electricity in the sense that it (spirit) can have many applications. Electricity is a form of spirit.

Joy and depression are emotional conditions and, are related to the body and mind but not to the spirit unless, in the case of depression, you are talking about an energetic (physical) problem such as a lack of energy. But then the problem may not be a lack of energy but rather a wrong distribution of energy (see Meridiens blockages in acupuncture).

Heart & :idea:
W
(03-06-2011, 06:21 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-05-2011, 07:21 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

that wasnt related to spirit. it was related to logos-sublogos chain.

Oh no, I think I gave the wrong impression. I was thinking aloud that the definition you used for the logos-sublogos chain is a good one to be applied indirectly for the universal spirit as well, which is in many ways, the central heart from which all emerges.
(03-03-2011, 01:21 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Ra ever defined what a spirit is in a mind/body/spirit complex. Is it consciousness itself?

Hi Turteledude,

It would rather be that the spirit of a body/mind/spirit entity is the energy working in consciousness. Therefore, spirit is different from consciousness. Spirit is an energy when consciousness could be compared for example to ... an ocean, permeating everything...

I am not sure why the Logos is discussed here ... Logos and sub-logos are full octaves of seven densities each and, spirit of an 3D entity concerns only the third density of our octave which, Ra describes as a sub-logei if my memory serves me correctly ... It is a completely different matter... wouldn't you agree?

Let's keep the spirit, Brothers and Sisters! Heart Smile

Love and Light

Crimson

(03-06-2011, 11:01 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2011, 01:21 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Ra ever defined what a spirit is in a mind/body/spirit complex. Is it consciousness itself?

Hi Turteledude,

It would rather be that the spirit of a body/mind/spirit entity is the energy working in consciousness. Therefore, spirit is different from consciousness. Spirit is an energy when consciousness could be compared for example to ... an ocean, permeating everything...

I am not sure why the Logos is discussed here ... Logos and sub-logos are full octaves of seven densities each and, spirit of an 3D entity concerns only the third density of our octave which, Ra describes as a sub-logei if my memory serves me correctly ... It is a completely different matter... wouldn't you agree?

Let's keep the spirit, Brothers and Sisters! Heart Smile

Love and Light

Spirit is the Creator...that is why we can talk of unity...it is infinity becoming aware of itself...Our spirits in the previous octaves can "jump" to the present one supervised by the Logos and sub-Logos which are not part of the present octave.

Spirit is your real identity and the core of yourself which acquires more and more as the densities move closer to the end oc the octave..creating this octave with has for example a chemical body on 3d is just a means for your spirit to be part of the infinite[/] range of experiences needed by the [i]Infinite Creator to know itself.

Is not only the shuttle but the creator at a particular stage. Therefore your spirit has always existed at various levels...only the concept of time makes these concepts unclear. Logos are also spirit just different Octaves or even outside octaves, just with a different part to play.

In this octave, the spirit gains more "responsability" of its own in third density, able to start to see the nature of the Sun in fourth.

10.14 "....Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror, see the Creator."....

And obviously when you look at others....

-------------------
That's what I think...
(03-06-2011, 09:02 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Following my previous post, I would like to add that ...

Spirit is a universal Energy that can be modulated by consciousness. It could be compared with electricity in the sense that it (spirit) can have many applications. Electricity is a form of spirit.

Joy and depression are emotional conditions and, are related to the body and mind but not to the spirit unless, in the case of depression, you are talking about an energetic (physical) problem such as a lack of energy. But then the problem may not be a lack of energy but rather a wrong distribution of energy (see Meridiens blockages in acupuncture).

Heart & :idea:
W

The core feelings/knowledge-core are acquired by the spirit through densities of experience. I would say there is a type of cry that could only come from spirit and a "state of spirit" that could override the mind's emotions, its origin a very specific one for each entity and may or may not occur in an particular incarnation.

Obviously, psychology/medicine/psychiatry are unable to discern any of this, due to the very nature of the existence of these "disciplines".
according to what Ra says above, spirit is not 'the creator'. or infinite intelligence.

Crimson

(03-06-2011, 07:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]according to what Ra says above, spirit is not 'the creator'. or infinite intelligence.

Spirit appears to be the "core" manifestation of the Creator or central Sun or what it "remains"..ie: once body and mind are gone, spirit remains.

I think spirit has different definitions according to the context/environment is in:

In this octave, spirit first acquires consciousness in yellow ray or 3rd. I think that quote you talk about refers primarily to 3rd density mind/body/spirit complex in space-time.

Could be that the term spirit only applies to this octave until:

Quote:29.18 Questioner: I sometimes have difficulty in getting a foothold into what I am looking for. I am trying to seek out the metaphysical principles, you might say, behind our physical illusion.

Could you give me an example of the amount of gravity in the third density conditions at the surface of the planet Venus? Would it be greater or less than Earth’s?

Ra: I am Ra. The gravity, shall we say, the attractive force which we also describe as the pressing outward force towards the Creator is greater spiritually upon the entity you call Venus due to the greater degree of success, shall we say, at seeking the Creator.

This point only becomes important when you consider that when all of creation in its infinity has reached a spiritual gravitational mass of sufficient nature, the entire creation infinitely coalesces; the light seeking and finding its source and thusly ending the creation and beginning a new creation much as you consider the black hole, as you call it, with its conditions of infinitely great mass at the zero point from which no light may be seen as it has been absorbed.

So it seems the creation needs spirits to coalesce to find the Creator and it appears that this is how the creator knows itself...

We can only talk about this octave and it is unknown what the Creator then has planned for other octaves...I see the spirit as the manifestation in this octave of infinite intelligence's core. ...ie: the one needed to form that spiritual mass...Obviously, it includes more: body/mind and spirit complexes starting on 3rd density and body/mind ---non-conscious spirits below...etc...and infinite intelligence also includes Logos, etc...

It we talk about the "core", it seems to me that it is appropriate to include in this context spirit as a "branching" of the Creator/infinite intelligence in this octave. And since Logoi like Sun etc, also forms that black hole, I think the Logos is another "branch" of that "spirit" concept but at another level (and octave!), like 3rd density spirit is not the same when it was spirit "below" or "above"...

But all these are just my random thoughts...
(03-06-2011, 12:44 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]Spirit is the Creator....

Maybe in another Universe resembling your dreams, Sister (or is it Brother?)... (all puns intended with the best of spirit ~ lol)
I agree with Unity100 and with Ra, that spirit is not the same as the Creator.

(03-06-2011, 12:44 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 09:02 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Following my previous post, I would like to add that ...

Spirit is a universal Energy that can be modulated by consciousness. It could be compared with electricity in the sense that it (spirit) can have many applications. Electricity is a form of spirit...

The core feelings/knowledge-core are acquired by the spirit through densities of experience. I would say there is a type of cry that could only come from spirit and a "state of spirit" that could override the mind's emotions, its origin a very specific one for each entity and may or may not occur in an particular incarnation.

My definition above is impeccable but, I may go even shorter in the definition of spirit to give a general idea - though it'll loose some subtlety -:

SPIRIT = ENERGY as well as CONDUCTOR OF ENERGY

In short, the word 'energy' is the closest word and concept to define 'spirit' of a body/mind/spirit entity! To narrow further the definition, I may add: 'conductor of energy' or I may remark that spirit is perceived in this octave as 'vital energy' which impregnates all things, feeding the electrical or energetic body of a body/mind/spirit entity.

The incarnation comes here because it needs for our spirit/energy to feed upon the two components of duality:
1/ air, which is electrically positive
2/ water and/or food, which is electrically negative.
From the balance of those two, the electrical body is fed and, at death, it is the spirit (or electrical/energetic body) which goes back to the Creator.

Mind however belongs to the self and the mental body. It is related to the five senses and, is at the core of the illusory world.

Turttledude23, let me know whether the above helps somehow your queries about the spirit? Smile
I'd appreciate your feedback because I would not like your query being lost into an intellectual/theological discussion. That would miss the point! Wink

Heart & :idea: to all

Whitefeather
Most references made by Ra regarding the spirit complex seem to indicate its role is as a shuttle whereby an entities individual energy or consciousness can communicate with intelligent infinity and vice versa.

It is perhaps interesting to note that in q/a 39.10 there are three primary rays referred to; red, yellow and blue. It is stated that yellow is the ray in which “the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance”. Note the absence of a spirit complex, which is in contrast to blue ray which is the “first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature”. This suggests activation of blue ray is analogous to activation of the spirit complex. In fact the blue ray “seats the learnings/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex”. If you begin extrapolating blue ray and the spirit complex as one and same (or at least very related) you begin to understand why the spirit complex is the communicator between the individual and intelligent infinity, why sts entities still need blue ray to contact intelligent infinity, and particularly why blue-ray is “outgoing as well as inpouring” as this is also the definition of the spirit acting as a shuttle.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote:39.10
Questioner: I sense that there is fruitful ground for investigation of our development in tracing the evolution of the bodily energy centers because these seven centers seem to be linked with all of the sevens that I spoke of previously, and these seem to be central to our own development. Could you describe the process of evolution of these bodily energy centers starting with the most primitive form of life to have them?

Ra: I am Ra. This material has been covered previously to some extent. Therefore, we shall not repeat information upon which rays dwell in first and second density and the wherefores of this, but rather attempt to enlarge upon this information.

The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray.

The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great steppingstone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance. The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray.

This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learnings/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of being-ness.

The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

Crimson

Quote:Spirit is the Creator....

Maybe in another Universe resembling your dreams, Sister (or is it Brother?)... (all puns intended with the best of spirit ~ lol)
I agree with Unity100 and with Ra, that spirit is not the same as the Creator.

I don't think you've read my next post...It seems I did not convey my thoughts well. Spirit as manifestation of the Creator...I understand it is a broad term but it changes via densities at least in this octave.

Quote:Following my previous post, I would like to add that ...

Spirit is a universal Energy that can be modulated by consciousness. It could be compared with electricity in the sense that it (spirit) can have many applications. Electricity is a form of spirit...

Spirit takes many forms. But deriving from and being part of intelligent infinity.

Actually in another Octaves/Universes spirit can be something different or not even exist and the Creator using other means by not allowing spirit to transform this way.

Quote:My definition above is impeccable but, I may go even shorter in the definition of spirit to give a general idea - though it'll loose some subtlety -:

You can never say a definition is "impeccable" it is always subject to interpretation.
Moreover, you can only give approximations...Pretty language or trying to put all the periods where they "should be" or using flourished terminology does not make a thought "better" than other. I would say runs the risk of being worse, due to the constraints of societal influences ot current writing styles and or "academic" "horse dump".

Quote:The incarnation comes here because it needs for our spirit/energy to feed upon the two components of duality:
1/ air, which is electrically positive
2/ water and/or food, which is electrically negative.
From the balance of those two, the electrical body is fed and, at death, it is the spirit (or electrical/energetic body) which goes back to the Creator.

I am trying to find a more "universal" --no pun intended.. approach/context to spirit --not only based on this density, and at the end, it blends with the Creator at least in this Octave. Obviously (I repeat) Creator is much more and unknown but we are part of It and spirit is the only energy (part of the Creator) surviving through the densities...that's what I refer to by spirit being Creator but even so...there seems to be a transformation of energy and indeed spirit becames the shuttle back..

I do not think one can define spirit using spirit like it is in 3 density...and have a "definitive" definition...I was trying a more general approach..and as far as I gather, when Ra talks about spirit it focuses most of the time on 3d spirit...but you cn say a 2d spirit is not the same as 6d spirit...it has changed...and at the end of the octave (at least this one) coalesces back to the Creator, no back to infinity but to the creator state

Maybe you can try to get the "spirit" of my post not the "impeccability" of my or your opinions?....

##################
All these thoughts are just personal and not "impeccable". I am not claiming to be able to define "infinite intelligence"...
Pages: 1 2