Bring4th

Full Version: Seeing with eyes closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was sitting down in my room meditating focusing on my energy in and around me. I was focusing my energy into my hands and then i closed my eyes. It gave the imprint of my hands. But then after a couple minutes I was still able to see my hands. It looked like a different type of vision. Everytime I focused I would see my hands. Can anyone tell me what I was looking at?

Love,
Steve
(03-03-2011, 05:02 PM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]I was sitting down in my room meditating focusing on my energy in and around me. I was focusing my energy into my hands and then i closed my eyes. It gave the imprint of my hands. But then after a couple minutes I was still able to see my hands. It looked like a different type of vision. Everytime I focused I would see my hands. Can anyone tell me what I was looking at?

Love,
Steve

your energy body.
perhaps your astral body.
one of the two.
You were seeing through your third eye most likely. The two eyes are trained to perceive the holographic projection of light bouncing off matter, where the third eye tunes into the light itself and is able to distinguish frequency, magnitude and more.

This is how you see auras and more, you are seeing the actual energy, which can be honed to a specific range such as astral, devachanic, and etheric. It is simply called "sight" in shamanic circles.
I have been able to see with my third eye (sporadically, I can't control when I do it) since I was a teenager. Interestingly, I often have a wider field of view with my third eye.
Yes, that's how it should be. 3rd Eye indeed has a wider field of view than our eyes.
(03-03-2011, 05:02 PM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]I was sitting down in my room meditating focusing on my energy in and around me. I was focusing my energy into my hands and then i closed my eyes. It gave the imprint of my hands. But then after a couple minutes I was still able to see my hands. It looked like a different type of vision. Everytime I focused I would see my hands. Can anyone tell me what I was looking at?

Love,
Steve

(03-03-2011, 08:08 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I have been able to see with my third eye (sporadically, I can't control when I do it) since I was a teenager. Interestingly, I often have a wider field of view with my third eye.

I experience the exact same thing, and often lay in bed moving hands around in the air. I also see people's faces (sometimes groups of people) flashing before my vision with different emotions.
You guys serious..??

You can actually see as you would normally with your physical eyes?

I dont mean to be frivolous here but.. it seems, let's just say its way beyond my reality.
(03-05-2011, 06:26 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]You guys serious..??

I dont mean to be frivolous here but.. it seems, let's just say its way beyond my reality.

Yes. The colors are not as vivid, but it's basically like seeing in dim light.

My field of 3rd-eye vision has occasionally been as wide as 270 degrees. Now, this is a very strange (and exciting) experience, as our normal field of view is no wider than 120 degrees.

There has been much in my life that was "way beyond" most people's "realities". I seldom speak of these things (except at Homecoming), but 3rd-eye vision is humdrum compared to, say, being caressed by an invisible entity, or being trapped for several hours in a parallel reality.
(03-05-2011, 08:19 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. The colors are not as vivid, but it's basically like seeing in dim light.

And do you get something like a 'heads-up display' effect going where there's extra, metaphysical/immaterial, effects and phenomena in your vision?

Have you ever considered developing this ability to eventually just with this eye alone with normal physical vision becoming rudimentary?

(03-05-2011, 08:19 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]My field of 3rd-eye vision has occasionally been as wide as 270 degrees. Now, this is a very strange (and exciting) experience, as our normal field of view is no wider than 120 degrees.

There has been much in my life that was "way beyond" most people's "realities". I seldom speak of these things (except at Homecoming), but 3rd-eye vision is humdrum compared to, say, being caressed by an invisible entity, or being trapped for several hours in a parallel reality.

What a man!
(03-05-2011, 08:26 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]And do you get something like a 'heads-up display' effect going where there's extra, metaphysical/immaterial, effects and phenomena in your vision?
No, except for the indigo-colored dot in the center of my field of view (but that's always there anyway when I close my eyes). It really is just like regular seeing in somewhat dim light.

I think the indigo dot is something akin to a "pilot light" for the pineal gland.
I personally think, it's not our job here (right now) to train "paranormal" abilities. I have been there and done that (and that actually led me to LOO, which I'm veryveryvery thankful about), but I always had a strange feeling, that this is not like... Useful? Then I found out about this site, and realized, why I had that feeling.

From what I've read, in 4th density we have so much more "powers" and more understanding about the Universe. And because Harvest is so near, it's better to wait for it and start the training after it. Atleast this is how I think.

Of course, if anyone of you is feeling, that psychic skills are important, go for it! I'm not the one judging you what to do. This is just what I'm going to do.
(03-05-2011, 09:50 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think, it's not our job here (right now) to train "paranormal" abilities. I have been there and done that (and that actually led me to LOO, which I'm veryveryvery thankful about), but I always had a strange feeling, that this is not like... Useful? Then I found out about this site, and realized, why I had that feeling.

From what I've read, in 4th density we have so much more "powers" and more understanding about the Universe. And because Harvest is so near, it's better to wait for it and start the training after it. Atleast this is how I think.

Of course, if anyone of you is feeling, that psychic skills are important, go for it! I'm not the one judging you what to do. This is just what I'm going to do.

You're right Smile
(03-05-2011, 06:26 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]You guys serious..??

It's more of a monotone twilight for myself, not full colour and brightness. Akin to a (very) dimly lit room at night.

The faces that visit are stranger, as they can continue with my eyes open. Sometimes laughing, sometimes angry.

(03-05-2011, 08:19 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]... or being trapped for several hours in a parallel reality.

Care to share the experience? :¬)

(03-05-2011, 09:50 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]I personally think, it's not our job here (right now) to train "paranormal" abilities... <snip>

Agreed. Wanderers are principally called to help enlighten the planet; Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow.

However, it could well be that a person's peripheral experiences involve developing certain abilities.
well i'm still interested in developing abilities, though i'm so lazy at it i might as well not do it!
if everyone develops these abilities, do you think they will know how to handle them? or will chaos ensue?
Remember that its difficult for Wanderers to develop certain abilities (telekinesis for example), as it could infringe upon the free will of others. A different story for dual activated bodies.

I very much doubt it will give rise to chaos, as people tend to keep things like that to themselves, and, when it's truly unlocked, it will do so with the evolution of consciousness and fourth density.
it is? i didn't know that. i haven't read everything about wanderers, my mind is made of cheese. why would it be hard for wanderers if it would infringe anyway? shouldn't it be like that with everybody?
dual activated bodies?
I asked about developing it because i have this attitude of maximizing my abilities to perceive.. I'm sure you can understand whyWink

(03-05-2011, 01:20 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]it is? i didn't know that. i haven't read everything about wanderers, my mind is made of cheese. why would it be hard for wanderers if it would infringe anyway? shouldn't it be like that with everybody?

Quote:65.19 Questioner: Thank you. The forgetting process was puzzling me because you said that the fourth-density activated people who were here who had been harvested did not have the same forgetting problem. Could you tell me why the Wanderer loses his memory?

Ra: I am Ra. The reason is twofold. First, the genetic properties of the connection between the mind/body/spirit complex and the cellular structure of the body is different for third-density than for third/fourth-density.

Secondly, the free will of third-density entities needs be preserved. Thus Wanderers volunteer for third-density genetic or DNA connections to the mind/body/spirit complex. The forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the Wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. However, it would be an infringement if Wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. This would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.

The new fourth-density entities which are becoming able to demonstrate various newer abilities are doing so as a result of the present experience, not as a result of memory. There are always a few exceptions, and we ask your forgiveness for constant barrages of over-generalization.

(03-05-2011, 01:20 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]dual activated bodies?

Quote:3.19 Questioner: It would seem to me that some of the harvestable third-density entities are, however, relatively old since I know of some individuals who can bend metal who are over 50 years old and some others over 30. Would there be other entities who could bend metal for other reasons than having dual activated bodies?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Any entity who, by accident or by careful design, penetrates intelligent energy’s gateway may use the shaping powers of this energy.

66.7 Questioner: What about the ones with the dual type of activated third and fourth-density bodies, harvested from other third-density planets? Are they able to heal using the techniques that we have discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. In many cases this is so, but as beginners of fourth-density, the desire may not be present.
Care to share the experience? :¬)

I save the weird tales for slack moments at Homecoming.Cool
Those of you who are more recent members here, may wish to reference this earlier thread:

Third Eye Visions

Not all of my third-eye visions are mundane stuff (furniture in the room or whatever). Some are way out there; the two types of visions just don't coincide.