Bring4th

Full Version: Feeling drained and desensitized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone been feeling like this recently? Especially near the end of February up till now... I am feeling lost, disoriented and sometimes dizzy for no reason. My thoughts aren't in focus and I can't seem to get a grasp of anything I do. My sleep cycles have drastically changed for no reason.

Maybe it is the university environment and midterm stress I am feeling... but I have never felt so "out of it" before! Sad Can't wait to relax and get back on these forums... this competitive environment chokes me up!

Is there a global/astral phenomena or change that is occuring?
(03-04-2011, 01:50 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a global/astral phenomena or change that is occuring?
Asking such a question around here is like dumping fish guts into shark-infested waters.
Sorry. I am just so feeling awkward thats why Sad
It feels like my mind is moving to the left while my body is moving to the right...
(03-04-2011, 01:50 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone been feeling like this recently? Especially near the end of February up till now... I am feeling lost, disoriented and sometimes dizzy for no reason. My thoughts aren't in focus and I can't seem to get a grasp of anything I do. My sleep cycles have drastically changed for no reason.

.../... Is there a global/astral phenomena or change that is occuring?

Hello Xenos,

It may have to do with the Mayan Calendar since we have just entered the last part. The changes are phenomenal and each and every one of us has their own path to fulfill. The times are getting tight but the changes in awareness are amazing! Smile

There is a great deal of cosmic light reaching our little Earth since our solar system is moving toward some alignment with the galactic core from where we will soon receive some form of energy. We are also going through a polar magnetic shift. Add to this the big powers fighting and the radio waves scribbling the air we breeze, plus wars and rebellions exploding here and there in the name of freedom. Etc.

It may be positive for you to find a good breathing exercise; it may help more than you can imagine. Breathing is a powerful cleanser and so is drinking a lot of water. Or, you could practice some Qi-gong or Tai-chi; this would help your own magnetic and energetic field. Or, you may want to get into a gentle cleansing program to get rid of toxins as much as you possibly can. Find something which you feel is right for you. Smile

Whatever action or program you choose, cheer up and start the change in your heart and feelings. This will adjust your DNA changes. Be in your heart the change you want to see. Everything starts at home! Heart

Much love, Light, Joy and Health to you, Brother

Whitefeather
I can totally relate to you! It seems for me recently I've been in a complete haze. Part of it may be an orange ray blockage - not feeling like myself or continually disappointing myself. Of course, it could just be I've grown into a new level of awareness and I don't know how to deal with it just yet.

Crimson wrote the following on a thread in the Harvest forum:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...310&page=1

"Interesting. Anyway, about 2 years ago I also relocated (southwest) about 470 km, in another city....Funny thing, I "felt" whatever I came to "do" was done after 3 months or so.
However, I stayed longer. Without delving in detail, negative "greetings" were (very) intense for a while (that is why I recommended asking for protection)."

That amazed me because it seems like the exact same thing that's happened to me! (only with the time frame changed a little)

Do you feel misplaced like that? Or maybe it's something else... The last time my thoughts became fuzzy and major disturbances like sleep cycle changes happened for me was when I allowed myself to become de-railed by heavy marijuana use. Have you been distracted by something like that lately? The loss of clarity of thought/direction and disturbances "close to home" such as sleep cycle changes was my higher self's way of saying "HEY! You're not doing what you came here to do!"

Of course, a bodily cleansing is always nice. Maybe you can start eating healthier or devoting some time to exercise and meditation (if you aren't already).

Just thinking out loud here...
(03-04-2011, 01:50 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone been feeling like this recently?

This has been happening to me for the last 16 months.Sad

Brittany

This might help:

(quoted from the 12/25/10 meditation)

Questioner: Q’uo, not only I but numerous people I’ve talked to, especially among the spiritual seekers, have talked about feeling very tired, very drained on all levels lately and [experiencing] an increasing, growing sense of weariness and exhaustion. I’ve wondered if that had anything to do with the coming harvest and the shifting energies.

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. My sister, the weariness which spiritual seekers feel at this time is indeed an artifact of the changing energy at the waning of light in third density and the dawning of light in fourth density. Fourth-density light more and more interpenetrates third-density light and, as we said in response to an earlier query, this light is loaded with information. It is the light of love and understanding and the burden of information that it carries is heavy. It carries more truth than third-density light. It carries more truth than third density can use comfortably. This means that those who are already awake and already seeking are now seeking under more of a strain than they might have, say, thirty or forty years ago even, and certainly more than one hundred or two hundred years ago.

There are truths which are inconvenient for third-density entities to behold, largely having to do with the interconnectedness of all being and the unity of all being, so that the deeds done by another are the deeds done by the self. That which seems repugnant to the self, yet is done by another, somehow feels as though it has been done by the self. And this, my sister, is because there is a great deal of truth in the unity of all beings.

There is no truth [to saying] that one entity is responsible for the choices of another. You are not guilty because someone else has committed murder. However, you are part of the tribe of humankind and you carry the burden of the behavior and the choices of humankind. It creates of the universe a hall of mirrors for the spiritual seeker on Planet Earth today, so that the seeker is bumping up against truth. And often that truth is not what one wants to see. It is not all tied up in a pretty bow. It is not all positive. It does not seem to be fair; that is, it does not seem to be beautiful or true or just or equitable. And yet you see all these things because you are being bombarded constantly by fourth-density light.

So, yes, there is every reason to feel more tired than usual, to be weary with the world’s heavy energies. And yet you came here to serve. This is the moment for which you sacrificed so much. Now you are here. Now you are on the ground. Now you are in the midst of the fire, and it certainly is wearying. Yet comfort yourself with the knowledge that you did not come here to fix things. You came here to love things—to love yourself and to love those around you, to love all of the tribe of humankind and, above all, to love the Creator.

Therefore, it’s all right to feel weary. One feels weary at sundown. And it is truly sundown for your planet and your people. At the end of this incarnation, each of you shall walk the steps of light. This is your last incarnation upon this particular planet in this particular environment. Consequently, rejoice in your time, however wearying it may seem. You are in the place you sacrificed comfort and family and the remembrance of how things truly are, [so that you could] serve and to learn. And you are serving, my sister and you are learning. And so are all of those who seek at this time.

May we answer you further? We are those of Q’uo.

Questioner: I would just ask that as the harvest comes to pass in the next coming years and the Earth is completely in fourth-density light, will there be a chance of seeing this tiredness lifting, or is it likely something that will endure to the end of the incarnation?

Carla: Jim, would you repeat that?

Jim: She’s asking if this tiredness that she’s feeling is something that will endure to the end of the incarnation.

(Carla channeling)

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister, thanks to the one known as Jim who enabled this instrument’s ears to work.

My sister, you will find this weariness to be not only permanent but that which builds upon itself. It is not too much to carry, but it is a weariness that cannot be completely renewed to lack of weariness by sleep or rest. It is an incarnational situation. Consequently, we encourage you to learn to manage it, to manage your energy so that when you spend your energy, it is spent well. There are always strategies when one has a physical disability, for instance, where one changes one’s habits in order to get the most done with the least physical movement. The same holds true for the inner world.

You can go here http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1225.aspx for the full channeling. I cut some of the end off just because it was quite long.

Hope it helps!
holy crap! we're going to be weary for this life? oh man. i was hoping it would lift at sometime, i've been feeling weary since i hit teens. is it normal to feel physically useless?
Thank you Ahktu, that's beautiful!

Thank you for posting this! I love it! Smile

I particularly likes this part when Q says that we have to manage our physical limitations with the use of strategies ... when living in 3D.

"it is a weariness that cannot be completely renewed to lack of weariness by sleep or rest. It is an incarnational situation. Consequently, we encourage you to learn to manage it, to manage your energy so that when you spend your energy, it is spent well. There are always strategies when one has a physical disability, for instance, where one changes one’s habits in order to get the most done with the least physical movement. The same holds true for the inner world."

I resonate also with this part where it says:

Fourth-density light more and more interpenetrates third-density light and, as we said in response to an earlier query, this light is loaded with information. It is the light of love and understanding and the burden of information that it carries is heavy.

I tried to discuss this exactly with friends a few months back when they were afraid of knowledge, information and therefore awareness. I was saying that informative truth comes quite naturally to the mind and heart according to the intensity of Love, because of natural balance!
There is so much truth and information which we are constantly 'downloading' in our being, in our heart and, which are part of our understanding of all-life! We download it from meditation, from contemplation and from our heart awareness. The state of All-Understanding IS a state of total-Love! Heart Tongue Smile

And, regarding our physical illnesses and disabilities, well, it is the result of the adjustment of a soul of light into a body of flesh and bones! (lol) The more light, the more difficult and painful it is to adjust into a body of flesh!

Love/Light and All-Understanding to all Sisters and Brothers and, cheer-up because, even in pain, you are love! Heart

Whitefeather
I too had a spell of not feeling myself, from mid-February until recently (getting back on track now).

Regarding the above Q'uote and tiredness for the rest of the incarnation, it was directed specifically at Carla and her pre-incarnate challenges...

Quote:Jim: She’s asking if this tiredness that she’s feeling is something that will endure to the end of the incarnation.
so we're not all going to be forever weary? i thought Q'uo was speaking generally. ok thanks.

but i think the asker wasn't Carla but someone else. since Carla was doing the channeling.
can some of this weariness be something else though? are you guys generally able to do a lot physically and mentally focus like normal people? i don't even notice when i'm fuzzy since i'm fuzzy in continuing cycles, in some weird way. that causes physical weariness somehow.
(03-04-2011, 10:42 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]My sister, you will find this weariness to be not only permanent but that which builds upon itself. It is not too much to carry, but it is a weariness that cannot be completely renewed to lack of weariness by sleep or rest. It is an incarnational situation. Consequently, we encourage you to learn to manage it, to manage your energy so that when you spend your energy, it is spent well. There are always strategies when one has a physical disability, for instance, where one changes one’s habits in order to get the most done with the least physical movement. The same holds true for the inner world.

actually, this is a weariness that can be greatly amended. this can be achieved by being in lighter vibration environments and entities. in a city this inevitably would mean isolation as much as possible from most of the city life that's going around.

basically, isolating oneself from the wear/tear inducing heavy interactions and entities, and surrounding oneself with lighter entities and thoughts.

(03-05-2011, 01:37 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]so we're not all going to be forever weary? i thought Q'uo was speaking generally. ok thanks.

but i think the asker wasn't Carla but someone else. since Carla was doing the channeling.

asker was not Carla, she was someone else. and, the question was asked in the context of the answer provider before.

so, then it basically means what quo says - this weariness will be present as long as there are heavy vibrations of 3rd density around.
(03-05-2011, 01:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]actually, this is a weariness that can be greatly amended. this can be achieved by being in lighter vibration environments and entities. in a city this inevitably would mean isolation as much as possible from most of the city life that's going around.

basically, isolating oneself from the wear/tear inducing heavy interactions and entities, and surrounding oneself with lighter entities and thoughts.

I agree with Q'uo's statement in Ahktu's post about being able to more wisely manage one's limited reserves of energy, and I agree that what Unity100 is proposing is *one possible means* of conserving/wisely using energy.

In another entity's case, the entity may be invigorated and uplifted by more social contact. Definitely not me tho! I need often to retreat for most social interaction.

But even though I often precisely fulfill the recommendations of Unity100, weariness/fatigue/confusion still looms large. Be that attributable to the coming of fourth density, I can't say, but I can say that balanced diet, exercise, meditation, immersion in the natural world, sexual energy exchange, and friendship energy exchange all help --- along with identifying areas where energy is being sapped or unwisely expended and doing what you can to curb those tendencies.

And asking yourself, "Who is the one that is weary?"

Always a good question.

: ) GLB
certain people uplift me for a period of time.
(03-04-2011, 10:42 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Quoting Q'uo: "There is no truth [to saying] that one entity is responsible for the choices of another. You are not guilty because someone else has committed murder. However, you are part of the tribe of humankind and you carry the burden of the behavior and the choices of humankind. It creates of the universe a hall of mirrors for the spiritual seeker on Planet Earth today, so that the seeker is bumping up against truth. And often that truth is not what one wants to see. It is not all tied up in a pretty bow. It is not all positive. It does not seem to be fair; that is, it does not seem to be beautiful or true or just or equitable. And yet you see all these things because you are being bombarded constantly by fourth-density light".

This quote relates much to DNA and its function as a receptor/emitter, IMHO. It is the DNA which links us all in the same pool, so to say ... and for better or worse according to what is achieved in their heart by every entity here now! Smile . It means that the ones more advanced in term of consciousness are suffering on account of the ones less advanced! True! Angel

See confirmation below:
Quote:[Q'uo]"So, yes, there is every reason to feel more tired than usual, to be weary with the world’s heavy energies.

Yet comfort yourself with the knowledge that you did not come here to fix things. You came here to love things—to love yourself and to love those around you, to love all of the tribe of humankind and, above all, to love the Creator."

Love changes positively the DNA and, obviously we, wanderers, we came for doing just that : changing the DNA! Heart

Quote:[Q'uo]"One feels weary at sundown. And it is truly sundown for your planet and your people. At the end of this incarnation, each of you shall walk the steps of light. This is your last incarnation upon this particular planet .../...

My sister, you will find this weariness to be not only permanent but that which builds upon itself. It is not too much to carry, but it is a weariness that cannot be completely renewed to lack of weariness by sleep or rest. It is an incarnational situation".

It is clear to me that they are talking about old age and the weariness of the body!

Take care, Heart
Love and Light
Whitefeather
i'm relatively young though and my body feels old. Tongue
(03-06-2011, 01:28 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i'm relatively young though and my body feels old. Tongue

Then it may have to do with DNA, in your case, Sister. Are you spiritually dragging your family? Who is zapping your energy? Angel

DNA is SHARED first of all with your closest family but then with a larger social/tribal group. It forms the basis of what is sometimes called "collective karma".

Also DNA changes. It is a receiver and emitter of emotions and information and it shapes who we become as an individual as well as a family and a group (a social memory complex).

DNA is amazing! I wonder whether there is a already a thread in the forum regarding the subject or whether the question was asked in a session with Q'uo because, if it has not yet, it is certainly worth asking.

A great deal of questions regarding karma, spiritual evolution, cultural groups, healing, illnesses and family karma, consciousness, and even inter-density issues as well as Ascension, etc. find their answers with the understanding of DNA.

Anyone knows how do we ask Q'uo about this?

L/L/Life and Happiness Smile

Whitefeather
(03-05-2011, 07:37 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]But even though I often precisely fulfill the recommendations of Unity100, weariness/fatigue/confusion still looms large. Be that attributable to the coming of fourth density, I can't say, but I can say that balanced diet, exercise, meditation, immersion in the natural world, sexual energy exchange, and friendship energy exchange all help --- along with identifying areas where energy is being sapped or unwisely expended and doing what you can to curb those tendencies.

And asking yourself, "Who is the one that is weary?"

Always a good question.

: ) GLB

Excellent insight.

It's also important to remember that when one seeks positively, negative entities are drawn to you. This acts as a great catalyst for transformation; one can either surrender to negative influence (and hence think negatively, or lose track of why they are here), or use this to focus even more so.

(03-06-2011, 02:44 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]It is clear to me that they are talking about old age and the weariness of the body!

Interesting perspective.

I also agree with Unity's mention that it can be induced by being part of the third density collective

Brittany

(03-05-2011, 01:16 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I too had a spell of not feeling myself, from mid-February until recently (getting back on track now).

Regarding the above Q'uote and tiredness for the rest of the incarnation, it was directed specifically at Carla and her pre-incarnate challenges...

Quote:Jim: She’s asking if this tiredness that she’s feeling is something that will endure to the end of the incarnation.

I know I'm a little late on this, but Carla was not the one asking that question. It was me.
I'm 25 by the way...it had nothing to do with old age.
Regarding Q'uo,s quote about building up of weariness of body and incarnational situation,...

(03-07-2011, 10:50 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 25 by the way...it had nothing to do with old age.

Even more interesting ... thank you for the info, Ahktu. Smile

If aging may be the more common reason for weariness of the body, of course, it is not the only one by far, especially nowadays! Anyone healthy has to face toxic situations daily such as heavy metals toxicity, polluted water, pollution in air, GM food, pesticides in food, refined sugar intake, vaccinations, chemicals in medicines, stress, electrosmog, social conflicts, etc.
Our bodies are fatigued and drained by an excess of stress and toxins. Our mind aspires to peace and happiness.
Unless we take informed steps for cleansing our body (bodies) and our mind from the sources of pollution mentioned above, we carry the consequences ... and this at any age...

I mention this because those pollutants, electrosmog, vaccinations, GM food, stress, etc. are acting as information (input data) at body level. Acknowledging the presence of those pollutants and toxins represents information at the mind level. And whether we act in alignment with the information received by our mind and the one received by our body is key to the new awareness needed to walk towards 4th density existence.

Be well in Love and Light HeartSmile

Whitefeather

Meerie

(03-06-2011, 01:28 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i'm relatively young though and my body feels old. Tongue
I think it is part of being here as an "old soul", even if the body may be relatively young Tongue
We are simply tired of 3D and long for the love and light in higher densities. We want to go home, after all !
i wonder what happened to all the energy i had before my teens. i had so much energy and happiness.
I just got a job working at a health food store last week, and it's pretty much opened my eyes to just how literally poisonous the common food sold in stores is. I mean, I knew it was bad, but not that bad! Even a lot of the stuff we sell, although without preservatives, is still processed.

Even making a tiny move towards eating healthier will make you feel so much better and give you so much more energy!

Ironically, I'm munching on a box of caramel popcorn while I type this... heheh...
(03-08-2011, 09:44 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ironically, I'm munching on a box of caramel popcorn while I type this... heheh...

I want some! lolTongue

3DMonkey

Quote:Posted by Meerie - Today 04:31 AM
(03-06-2011 11:28 AM)
Quote:Ocean Wrote:
i'm relatively young though and my body feels old.
I think it is part of being here as an "old soul", even if the body may be relatively young
We are simply tired of 3D and long for the love and light in higher densities. We want to go home, after all !
(03-08-2011, 08:33 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder what happened to all the energy i had before my teens. i had so much energy and happiness.

IMO
Ignorance is bliss, and we long for the days of simplemindedness.

Although, I hear hormone injections can liven one up Wink
(03-04-2011, 01:50 AM)Xenos Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a global/astral phenomena or change that is occuring?

ALWAYS!!!! BigSmile

Your original assessment is probably most accurate. (buuut thaaats part of the astral phenomena in your life right noooow) hehehe. true Blush

---
Looking forward to a short term occasion generally picks me up and helps me stay focused. The doldrums wash away if I have something to look forward to in a week or two. Something new, it can be simple, something I haven't done in awhile, a project, an event, a visit. SOMETHING, you know?
(03-08-2011, 08:33 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i wonder what happened to all the energy i had before my teens. i had so much energy and happiness.

i regain that energy if i go out to countryside.

doubtful that you will regain that energy while in the city.
i don't live in the city, and i haven't regained it frolicking in nature. Sad
where do you live ? in a suburban place ? small town ?
(03-08-2011, 06:31 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is part of being here as an "old soul", even if the body may be relatively young Tongue

Amen sister :exclamation:
I wonder if there is disappointment or perhaps not feeling optimal in the higher densities. I've been feeling more tired lately. Definitely look forward to the beyond.

(03-08-2011, 06:31 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
I think it is part of being here as an "old soul", even if the body may be relatively young Tongue
Pages: 1 2