Bring4th

Full Version: Seeing colours during meditation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi first time poster here.. I would like to say just how priviliged I feel to awaken at such a young age, the age of 18... I dont want to get into my life story but my awakening only started at the beggining of this year and my life has changed for the better from that point onwards..

I have always felt all my life a little different I dont know why but ive always looked at things differently ive always liked to question things.. And it would always annoy me how people wouldnt question these things.. they just lived their life but didnt really look into the heart of it or take it for granted.. All my life I have this obbsession to learn an obbssession with the universe and everything it encompasses Galaxies, planets, stars etc from a very young age I could tell you the exact order of the planets in our solar system, I just love the universe it fascinates me and how many people seem to forget that we are floating in space.

Last year I asked the big question " What is the meaning of life?" and my dad said "to enjoy it while you can" to which I replied "what is the point of living if you just die?" I knew there must be more to it, sure I believed in heaven but I knew there had to be more to it you couldnt live in heaven for ever. This was asked at the begining of last year, Just as Jesus said "Ask and you shall recieve" and I believe this is the very reason for my awakening and for finding the Law of One material.. I am so much happpier these days and am glad to begin my spirtitaul evolution at such a young age. I have recently been thinking maybe I am a wanderer, I have a way with little kids they just seem to flock to me as I have been told and Ive always been told that I am a knowledgable person and compassionate person I feel so much sadness during all these tragic events I absolutly hate racism, ive never understood why people are like it it just saddens me.. we are all human.. We are all ONE

Anyway to the stem of the question recently I have been meditating and mostly just get really relaxed but a couple of days ago I had a wonderfal exprince where I saw a pulsating Purple Cirlce that slowly seemed to be engolfing me and getting brighter and bigger and bigger than it was moving in and out in and out this lasted a few minutes.. It was simply amazing does anybody have any Ideas of what it means? thanksBigSmile

Light and love
Welcome here, zack!! I think your experience will resonate with a lot of people here...

The purple circle, I would guess, could be a message to yourself from yourself indicating that you're a wanderer from 6th density. The color purple/indigo is the one associated with the brow chakra and the 6th density. And the circle is the physical shape of unity, infinity, or oneness, also 6th density!
(03-06-2011, 04:32 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi first time poster here.. I would like to say just how priviliged I feel to awaken at such a young age, the age of 18...

Anyway to the stem of the question recently I have been meditating and ... a couple of days ago I had a wonderfal exprince where I saw a pulsating Purple Cirlce that slowly seemed to be engolfing me and getting brighter and bigger and bigger than it was moving in and out in and out this lasted a few minutes.. It was simply amazing does anybody have any Ideas of what it means? thanksBigSmile

Light and love

Hello Zack231,

Welcome to the forum! Glad you found you way here! Smile

I got that when I stated meditating... I liked it a lot because it is just so beautiful like Northern Lights except brighter Smile.
Just immerse yourself in the color, let it flow and let it move and, just go deeper in the beautiful purple color, following it, while you feel relaxed and happy as well as smiling gently! Smile
It is also a good thing to stay in your heart; I mean by that: feeling the heart connection!

And, let us know how it goes... Smile

Love and Light to you, dear wanderer

Whitefeather
Welcome brother.

Like yourself, I've had a life long fascination with the Universe, stars and galaxies. Whenever weather permits I'll be looking out at the stars at night, and if not, exploring the Universe on some rather excellent iPad apps (Redshift especially).

Remember, experience is subjective and keyed to your particular frequency. People can offer advice, but the answer that you feel in your gut is always the right one. It may not surface straight away, be patient. You are already a master, as we all are. Learn to listen to the internal voice as you meditate, and most importantly, trust it.
(03-07-2011, 06:09 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Remember, experience is subjective and keyed to your particular frequency. People can offer advice, but the answer that you feel in your gut is always the right one. It may not surface straight away, be patient. You are already a master, as we all are. Learn to listen to the internal voice as you meditate, and most importantly, trust it.

Excellent advice... Smile I echo that, especially the trusting of the internal voice within and trusting it because then, it will always guide you later even in awaken daily state whenever needed or asked! It will come after you reached the silence of the mind though...

The reason why I recommended to stay in your heart (as well as above your head, for that matter and, in the purple), is because Ra mentioned some kind of risk whenever seekers in meditation would bypass the heart connection... It is similar to the reason why there is a 'Smiling Bouddha'. Anyway, you seem to be a happy person who would be in their heart. Trust your connection, Brother. Smile

Happy meditation to you
Whitefeather

Angela129

Hello Zack,
I'm a first time poster or reader here as well. I am actually googling what this purple circle means. I started seeing this in my 20's when I would meditate. I left my spiritual path for a very long time Sad but I have been feeling an urge recently to develope it. It's amazing, I prefer to lay down to meditate. I immediately feel a sensation in my third eye chakra, I see a purple circle that seems to come from the ceiling starting out small and getting larger as it seems to be engulfing me but only at my forehead. It seems to also get darker purple as it gets closer to my head. As long as I relax and just enjoy looking at it, it seems to last. I can see this with my eyes open or closed but prefer to meditate with closed eyes so I don't get distracted. When I start trying to decide what it is, it immediatly disappears! Sad I usually try to lay down and meditate with the desire to travel. I would love to know more information on this. I've been curious for 20 years and never known, but today I have decided to reach out on the internet to find someone that may know. Apparently there are quite a few of us that do this! When I googled, I saw numerous sites but I have yet to find an answer that fully enlightens me. All the best...........
(03-06-2011, 04:32 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi first time poster here.. I would like to say just how priviliged I feel to awaken at such a young age, the age of 18... I dont want to get into my life story but my awakening only started at the beggining of this year and my life has changed for the better from that point onwards..

I have always felt all my life a little different I dont know why but ive always looked at things differently ive always liked to question things.. And it would always annoy me how people wouldnt question these things.. they just lived their life but didnt really look into the heart of it or take it for granted.. All my life I have this obbsession to learn an obbssession with the universe and everything it encompasses Galaxies, planets, stars etc from a very young age I could tell you the exact order of the planets in our solar system, I just love the universe it fascinates me and how many people seem to forget that we are floating in space.

Last year I asked the big question " What is the meaning of life?" and my dad said "to enjoy it while you can" to which I replied "what is the point of living if you just die?" I knew there must be more to it, sure I believed in heaven but I knew there had to be more to it you couldnt live in heaven for ever. This was asked at the begining of last year, Just as Jesus said "Ask and you shall recieve" and I believe this is the very reason for my awakening and for finding the Law of One material.. I am so much happpier these days and am glad to begin my spirtitaul evolution at such a young age. I have recently been thinking maybe I am a wanderer, I have a way with little kids they just seem to flock to me as I have been told and Ive always been told that I am a knowledgable person and compassionate person I feel so much sadness during all these tragic events I absolutly hate racism, ive never understood why people are like it it just saddens me.. we are all human.. We are all ONE

Anyway to the stem of the question recently I have been meditating and mostly just get really relaxed but a couple of days ago I had a wonderfal exprince where I saw a pulsating Purple Cirlce that slowly seemed to be engolfing me and getting brighter and bigger and bigger than it was moving in and out in and out this lasted a few minutes.. It was simply amazing does anybody have any Ideas of what it means? thanksBigSmile

Light and love

(07-28-2011, 12:49 PM)Angela129 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello Zack,
I'm a first time poster or reader here as well. I am actually googling what this purple circle means. I started seeing this in my 20's when I would meditate. I left my spiritual path for a very long time Sad but I have been feeling an urge recently to develope it. It's amazing, I prefer to lay down to meditate. I immediately feel a sensation in my third eye chakra, I see a purple circle that seems to come from the ceiling starting out small and getting larger as it seems to be engulfing me but only at my forehead. It seems to also get darker purple as it gets closer to my head. As long as I relax and just enjoy looking at it, it seems to last. I can see this with my eyes open or closed but prefer to meditate with closed eyes so I don't get distracted. When I start trying to decide what it is, it immediatly disappears! Sad I usually try to lay down and meditate with the desire to travel. I would love to know more information on this. I've been curious for 20 years and never known, but today I have decided to reach out on the internet to find someone that may know. Apparently there are quite a few of us that do this! When I googled, I saw numerous sites but I have yet to find an answer that fully enlightens me. All the best...........
(03-06-2011, 04:32 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi first time poster here.. I would like to say just how priviliged I feel to awaken at such a young age, the age of 18... I dont want to get into my life story but my awakening only started at the beggining of this year and my life has changed for the better from that point onwards..

Light and love

Welcome to the Forums! May I say thankyou for digging up more very first Post I made on here after discovering the Law of One, this was almost six months ago now so I really could not remember what my first post was it brings back great memories! I have not been able to get back to that experience again perhaps because I had stopped meditating for a while as my life was getting very busy.. I have just recently began meditating again every night so it will take a while to get back to where I was at.. But I did have another cool experience about a month ago where I felt very dizzy and I felt as if I were falling down it felt like the feeling you have when going down a dip on a roller coaster.. It was weird but exciting at the same time.. Anyway once again welcome to these forums and good luck with your new spiritual life!

Love and Light
We are One