Bring4th

Full Version: Is this proof of the infinite energy feild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The channeling of Ra and the Law of One Amaze me and I believe every word but I especially love when I find proof of it it just makes me so happy.. The Law of One has changed my life andf I feel priviliged to be awakened at such a young age. I believe this is proof of someone tapping into the infinite energy and intelgence feild just as Ra spoke of enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8

Love and Light
(03-06-2011, 05:08 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]The channeling of Ra and the Law of One Amaze me and I believe every word but I especially love when I find proof of it it just makes me so happy.. The Law of One has changed my life anf I feel privileded to be awakened at such a young age. I believe this is proof of someone tapping into the infinite energy and intelgence feild just as Ra spoke of enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8

Love and Light

Thank you very much.
Unfortunate that it needs to be kept a 'secret tradition'.
I agree with zenmaster. Knowledge like this should be free and everyone should have access to it.
(03-06-2011, 05:24 PM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with zenmaster. Knowledge like this should be free and everyone should have access to it.
I mean it does need to be kept secret.
(03-06-2011, 06:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 05:24 PM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with zenmaster. Knowledge like this should be free and everyone should have access to it.

Why?
(03-07-2011, 03:40 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2011, 06:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Why?
Abuse of course.
he could set stuff on fire.
Zenmaster, as far as I understand, developing this kind of abilities take lots of time. I would imagine normal person used stuff like this for good purposes. And, I think goverments such as Russia and USA already have this epic "PSI-team" that work with their minds, so it's nothing new to them. They are already abusing this.

But the fact is, abilities showed in the video are "secret". Kind of. It's pointless to discuss about this subjects, whether it should be free or not. We need actions instead, but I don't think that's something I'm going for in my life.

And Ocean, I don't know if you talked to me, but if you're refering to arsons or such, I don't think abilities like setting things on fire with chi would change anything. It's as fast to use matches or lighter, so it wouldn't change anything to be honest.
i was saying that power is dangerous in the wrong hands.
(03-07-2011, 10:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2011, 03:40 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Why?
Abuse of course.

Abuse of what?
(03-07-2011, 11:33 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i was saying that power is dangerous in the wrong hands.

Who decides that?
(03-07-2011, 05:27 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Abuse of course.
Abuse of what?
Abuse of information. Not a good idea to teach savages how intelligent energy can work in that manner.
it's how the atlanteans messed up, eh
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Abuse of course.
Abuse of what?
Abuse of information. Not a good idea to teach savages how intelligent energy can work in that manner.

Isn't the viewing of other-selves as "savages" or something similar the base of a viewpoint of separation?

I can see where you're coming from. But I would think that even if information about how to fine tune the energy centers even to the point where you're able to focus and direct energy in such a way as to start things on fire was made generally available, only those who are of a certain level of purity (either STS or STO) will even be able to make use of it.

I mean, look at the Ra material. You've got unspeakable amounts of empowering information there totally freely available to anyone with internet access, and yet we see no detrimental effects from the information supposedly falling into incapable hands (ok heads lol). It's because those in the sinkhole of indifference aren't at a point where they can make use of it.
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not a good idea to teach savages how intelligent energy can work in that manner.

Are you serious, my brother? Who do you call savages? Do you mean that people are not intelligent or "good" enough to use the intelligent energy? Who decides then when a person is intelligent enough to make himself worthful of such information?

Anyway, my point is that the more compassion we show to each other and share our knowledge freely and teach others what we know, the more we learn ourselves. This "secret" business in so many disciplines in 3D stress the separation between the self and others self, as these thoughts lead to not seeing all people as equals. Thinking like this would result in classifing Ra material as top secret and not let anyone we don't know to read it freely. It reminded me of the old days in Egypt where only "worthy" people could enter the chamber of initiation and knowledge became accesible to only few, that are today called elites. Is this a society you want to accomplish?
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Abuse of information. Not a good idea to teach savages how intelligent energy can work in that manner.

You realize of course that this logic would also lead one to try and keep the technology of fire- non-magical fire- a secret as well. Or the technology of the primitive hammer. Or of the wheel. All of these things can be used to increase human misery... or happiness.
(03-08-2011, 05:55 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not a good idea to teach savages how intelligent energy can work in that manner.

Are you serious, my brother? Who do you call savages? Do you mean that people are not intelligent or "good" enough to use the intelligent energy? Who decides then when a person is intelligent enough to make himself worthful of such information?

Anyway, my point is that the more compassion we show to each other and share our knowledge freely and teach others what we know, the more we learn ourselves. This "secret" business in so many disciplines in 3D stress the separation between the self and others self, as these thoughts lead to not seeing all people as equals. Thinking like this would result in classifing Ra material as top secret and not let anyone we don't know to read it freely. It reminded me of the old days in Egypt where only "worthy" people could enter the chamber of initiation and knowledge became accesible to only few, that are today called elites. Is this a society you want to accomplish?

first of all, pyramids shouldnt have been in egypt in the first place.

even before that, the technology that led to the incident that caused the planet to get disturbed in its configuration, leading to the problems in planet's energy fields, and therefore necessitating the presence of pyramids in egypt and other places, shouldnt have been there in atlantis in the first place.

zenmaster is right. there are a lot of savages on this planet. savagery is a developmental phase.

and just like any other phase, there are things that entities should be allowed and taught to use, and things that they should be prevented from even contemplating the existence of.

are you giving the keys to your car to your 9 year old ? no.

why do you think that giving free energy/4d technologies to entities that are varied in the experiental octaves of 3d is any different ?

its not an act of compassion to give nukes to entities who can destroy planets.

this seems to be a lesson that this logos is staging again and again, and yet, for some reason, entities that are tending this solar system doesnt seem to learn.

(03-08-2011, 05:24 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]You realize of course that this logic would also lead one to try and keep the technology of fire- non-magical fire- a secret as well. Or the technology of the primitive hammer. Or of the wheel. All of these things can be used to increase human misery... or happiness.

and they should have been held off actually.
(03-08-2011, 05:24 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Abuse of information. Not a good idea to teach savages how intelligent energy can work in that manner.

You realize of course that this logic would also lead one to try and keep the technology of fire- non-magical fire- a secret as well. Or the technology of the primitive hammer. Or of the wheel. All of these things can be used to increase human misery... or happiness.

Humans were much more capable of being happy with what they had before they had tools. Living in accordance with nature, only taking what we needed. Sure, misery existed before then too...but the question is, how much has misery increased because of these things, and how much has happiness increased because of these things? Tools have lead us down a violent and destructive road.

I have always yearned to live in a world free of any technology.
No one are building any new pyramids or descending in shiny spaceships trying to teach, right? Lessons are learned. We are talking about chi here.

Based on former "misstakes" - either we learn what should not be done and give the responsibility back to the entity together with the knowledge of what have been done, or we withhold the knowledge and make ouselves judges over others self and decide when they are intelligent or "good" enough to use this knowledge/information (still talking about chi and 3D disciplines). Seems like both you and zen seeking that blue ray very deeply, as compassion to others self is not in the picture. It is fine by me, but I don't agree with you.

EDIT: addressed to unity100. Forgot to quote.
logos seems to want to make 3rd density separate itself from 2nd density.

2nd density is too wild and vile. most of the time 3d entities would have to fight for sustenance or survival.

technology seems to enable 3rd density entities to separate from 2d, or create their own 2d settings and be safer from predation and sickness, but, this time it creates problems due to the immaturity of 3d entities.

the problem seems to lie in 2d. if it hadnt been this wild and vile, there wouldnt be a need to separate higher vibration entities from 2d in order to make them survive.

actually, had 2d not been this wild and vile, but instead a harmonious mutually beneficial symbiotic, nondestructive environment, i doubt there would be a need to separate from 2d at any point.
(03-08-2011, 06:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]actually, had 2d not been this wild and vile, but instead a harmonious mutually beneficial symbiotic, nondestructive environment, i doubt there would be a need to separate from 2d at any point.

Just to make sure I understand right, the point you're making is that if we lived under the will of nature, rather than seeking to control or escape it, we would not have enough time for contemplation to evolve in a way 3D consciousness should?

Is this one of the reasons we evolved thumbs: to further separate 2D and 3D?
(03-08-2011, 06:33 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2011, 06:07 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]actually, had 2d not been this wild and vile, but instead a harmonious mutually beneficial symbiotic, nondestructive environment, i doubt there would be a need to separate from 2d at any point.

Just to make sure I understand right, the point you're making is that if we lived under the will of nature, rather than seeking to control or escape it, we would not have enough time for contemplation to evolve in a way 3D consciousness should?

'will of nature' is a misnomer. any existing entity is a member of infinite intelligence. you say nature's will, however the will you are currently living under is not so different than that nature - just that, the infinite intelligence members (finites, entities) that were living in 2d 1-2 billion years ago, are now vibrating in yellow spectrum and manifesting as 'people' on this planet.

they are of the same 'nature' you speak of. they were once rocks and stones or water. then animals and plants. some of them are from different planets though. however same point.

however, you are right in that if we had lived without tools we would be living inside the nature you speak of (1-2d world). in that respect, 'the will of nature' phrase seems proper. however, you are forgetting that the 'will and actual 'nature' of that nature, would be quite different had it not been this wild and vile a place.

imagine the world of avatar without predators. what and why do you have a need for tools ? some exaggerated spiritual aspects (like a central tree of life etc) aside, a harmonious mutually beneficial, nondestructive symbiont world would very much be similar to it.

it is even doubtful that you might even feel a need for a tool into the future at all. with 4d, metaphysical would start. in such a harmonious world there would be much spiritual power and energy to use on doing anything too. and when in 5d, there is no need for tools.

Quote:Is this one of the reasons we evolved thumbs: to further separate 2D and 3D?

im thinking as such. it would be rather impossible for 3d entities to be able to cope up with survival AND develop higher and finer vibrations of late 3d, had we had to live in such a vile nature. our nature seems to be heavily built on survival of the negative kind.
Only reading this thread makes me agree with Zenmaster! BigSmile

Love and Light

Whitefeather
(03-08-2011, 06:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]'will of nature' is a misnomer.

Right, I guess a more accurate term would be 2D nature.

This thread has been very great for helping me clean up some thoughts of my own, thanks to all who have participated so far. Wink
(03-08-2011, 01:48 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Abuse of course.
Abuse of what?

Isn't the viewing of other-selves as "savages" or something similar the base of a viewpoint of separation?
Yes, but it's apt for a contrast example - to epitomize the problem. This is after I've considered how one might share the info without serious problems arising. All of the problems would seem to be caused by lack of acceptance of most individual's own conditions. That is the general problem to solve. And this is not the tool to help them with it.

(03-08-2011, 01:48 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I can see where you're coming from. But I would think that even if information about how to fine tune the energy centers even to the point where you're able to focus and direct energy in such a way as to start things on fire was made generally available, only those who are of a certain level of purity (either STS or STO) will even be able to make use of it.
We're all 'pure'. STS or STO? Those terms are really reserved for those that have polarized. One doesn't have to be 'polarized' or have much experience of 3rd density at all to do those things. The will and focus on that aspect of development are all that is required. If that becomes the 'cool thing', for example then that will be the direction and the mass mind (collective conscious) will rapidly adapt to it - like typing speed on an iphone.

(03-08-2011, 01:48 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, look at the Ra material. You've got unspeakable amounts of empowering information there totally freely available to anyone with internet access, and yet we see no detrimental effects from the information supposedly falling into incapable hands (ok heads lol). It's because those in the sinkhole of indifference aren't at a point where they can make use of it.
The Ra material is like a tool to help one see a 'way'. Ra blazed a trail, so to speak and shared their experience rather generically. The precision and care is impeccable, and I believe is mindful of providing specific distortions capable of abuse.
.../...Who decides then when a person is intelligent enough to make himself worthful of such information?

Each person decides that for themselves!

Quote:It reminded me of the old days in Egypt where only "worthy" people could enter the chamber of initiation and knowledge became accesible to only few, that are today called elites. Is this a society you want to accomplish?

This comparison does not work here because this healer is not part of a wealthy and privileged elite feeding on the masses or impressing the masses! Yet, he has the information and uses it positively and in the benefit of others! And still, it is a 'secret tradition' well protected from the hands of the elite and their business mind!

With Love & Light to you Smile
Whitefeather

The whole 'thinking like this' attitude is a large contributor to the general problem we have here. Really, knowledge and 'love' is ultimately a fool-proof system. Until then, we see what we want to see. We find things when we are ready to find them. I offer what I know when I perceive it should be offered.

BTW, I'm also against 'disclosure' as far as the current intention backing it. Sometimes we ask stupid questions.
zenmaster Wrote:Yes, but it's apt for a contrast example - to epitomize the problem. This is after I've considered how one might share the info without serious problems arising. All of the problems would seem to be caused by lack of acceptance of most individual's own conditions. That is the general problem to solve. And this is not the tool to help them with it.

The language does serve to provide a contrast, I'll agree with you there! What you talk about here seems to have been thoroughly highlighted by unity100. It's the structure of creation in this local space/time that allows those who are yet too spiritually immature to obtain higher technologies.

zenmaster Wrote:We're all 'pure'. STS or STO? Those terms are really reserved for those that have polarized. One doesn't have to be 'polarized' or have much experience of 3rd density at all to do those things. The will and focus on that aspect of development are all that is required. If that becomes the 'cool thing', for example then that will be the direction and the mass mind (collective conscious) will rapidly adapt to it - like typing speed on an iphone.

An interesting concept you put forth... However, I don't have the concrete knowledge of metaphysical workings necessary to agree or disagree with it.

zenmaster Wrote:The Ra material is like a tool to help one see a 'way'. Ra blazed a trail, so to speak and shared their experience rather generically. The precision and care is impeccable, and I believe is mindful of providing specific distortions capable of abuse.

Good point! Ra was careful not to break the Law of Confusion in their communications. Would then the provision of, for convenience's sake let's call it chi information, to those average joes be breaking the Law of Confusion?
(03-09-2011, 01:07 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Ra was careful not to break the Law of Confusion in their communications. Would then the provision of, for convenience's sake let's call it chi information, to those average joes be breaking the Law of Confusion?
The way I see it, a place has to first be made in the mind for it and then offering an exchange that's appropriate to the individual. By 'place', I don't mean just being capable of understanding of the principles involved, but a responsibility to use it in an integral manner, serving balanced consciousness.
Of course, if a group also happens to have the same requisite background, then it can be offered to the group. The assessment of prudent action can be very simple, for example when directly experiencing their own fear of themselves instead of something they bothered to have made conscious.
(03-09-2011, 01:04 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]We find things when we are ready to find them.

Exactly. I don't really know what we are arguing about since information about chi and various other 3D disciplines are freely offered on internet for those who wishes to find it. Do you mean that it should not be so?
(03-09-2011, 12:54 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]This comparison does not work here because this healer is not part of a wealthy and privileged elite feeding on the masses or impressing the masses! Yet, he has the information and uses it positively and in the benefit of others! And still, it is a 'secret tradition' well protected from the hands of the elite and their business mind!

The group can be either "elite" or not, it doesn't matter. In this case it is still a group where information is kept "secret to outer world", ie everybody who are not a part of this group, that is you. This is not information about nuclear weapons here, it is chi we talking about. Something that can be of benefit to further seeking when the self finds itself ready for it.
Pages: 1 2