Bring4th

Full Version: "The End is Near" mass unconsciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
hogey11 Wrote:The historical Jesus was driven and passionate; the exact opposite of the quiet, temperate Jesus the church has turned him into.

hogey11, I also find your views on Jesus' temperament interesting. There are many stories indicating that he was more of a renegade/'rebel with a cause' type of guy, and not so much the 'saint'.

The only thing I'd like to point out, is that I don't think he lived his life the way he did after the incident with the boy he killed in an attempt to rid himself of the karma he acquired because of the incident, I think the karma he worked off was a natural outcome of his life choice he made after he killed the boy. Meaning, I don't think his driving force was ever about 'his own karma' to him, I think for him it was always about others.

While he regretted the incident with the boy, and felt remorse and sorrow, I think it's a possibility that he might not have been consciously aware of the karma, or that he rid himself of the karma while still on earth (I'm sure he knew afterwards). When Ra talks about someone's earthly life, they see everything, from a time/space perspective, so 'they' know about such things as karma, polarity, vibrations, etc., but it might not have been consciously known by Jesus himself during his incarnation.

Just a suggestion, though, I might be wrong :-/ He 'did' access intelligent infinity, so he did pierce the veil, so maybe he 'was' aware of these things, but even then, I don't think his own karma was the motivation behind his choices. It's kind of counter to STO, when it's about him or his own karma, and not others.

When he accessed intelligent infinity, he must have become aware of where he came from (his real home), his pre-incarnative choice, and possibly his true nature (STO polarity nearing totality), so from then on he had his goal.

He must have been 'really' cross with that boy. One concept I found very interesting with Jesus, was his compassion in abundance, lacking wisdom, leading to his martyr's choice.

hogey11 Wrote:Anyways, I really took an interest in the Gospel of Thomas

What do you think of the Book of Revelations, with your theological background coupled with your knowledge of Ra? How do you interpret it? Which bible in your opinion is the most accurate translation to English?

I can just imagine what must have been going through Jesus' mind when he became learned in Judaism. Since his life's mission was so threatening to the Orion agenda, his attacks (or "greetings") from higher density STS must have been quite intense. They definitely saw an entry where his anger was concerned, amongst others.
(04-20-2011, 04:14 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
hogey11 Wrote:The historical Jesus was driven and passionate; the exact opposite of the quiet, temperate Jesus the church has turned him into.

hogey11, I also find your views on Jesus' temperament interesting. There are many stories indicating that he was more of a renegade/'rebel with a cause' type of guy, and not so much the 'saint'.

The only thing I'd like to point out, is that I don't think he lived his life the way he did after the incident with the boy he killed in an attempt to rid himself of the karma he acquired because of the incident, I think the karma he worked off was a natural outcome of his life choice he made after he killed the boy. Meaning, I don't think his driving force was ever about 'his own karma' to him, I think for him it was always about others.

While he regretted the incident with the boy, and felt remorse and sorrow, I think it's a possibility that he might not have been consciously aware of the karma, or that he rid himself of the karma while still on earth (I'm sure he knew afterwards). When Ra talks about someone's earthly life, they see everything, from a time/space perspective, so 'they' know about such things as karma, polarity, vibrations, etc., but it might not have been consciously known by Jesus himself during his incarnation.

Just a suggestion, though, I might be wrong :-/ He 'did' access intelligent infinity, so he did pierce the veil, so maybe he 'was' aware of these things, but even then, I don't think his own karma was the motivation behind his choices. It's kind of counter to STO, when it's about him or his own karma, and not others.

When he accessed intelligent infinity, he must have become aware of where he came from (his real home), his pre-incarnative choice, and possibly his true nature (STO polarity nearing totality), so from then on he had his goal.

He must have been 'really' cross with that boy. One concept I found very interesting with Jesus, was his compassion in abundance, lacking wisdom, leading to his martyr's choice.

As mentioned in the new thread I started, I think it comes down to the "murder" being a pre-incarnative choice or not. I think your view could very well be the winning combination, but I could see it working differently. I am wondering if the plan was to saddle Jesus with a massive karma burden very early and have him penetrate the veil at that time, in order to impress a certain urgency and weight on his ministry. When Jesus pierces the veil, realizes that he just murdered somebody and will now have to somehow fix that within his lifetime. As far as how aware Jesus was of all this, i'm agreeing with you in that I have no idea... but its an interesting idea to explore.

Quote:
hogey11 Wrote:Anyways, I really took an interest in the Gospel of Thomas

What do you think of the Book of Revelations, with your theological background coupled with your knowledge of Ra? How do you interpret it? Which bible in your opinion is the most accurate translation to English?

I can just imagine what must have been going through Jesus' mind when he became learned in Judaism. Since his life's mission was so threatening to the Orion agenda, his attacks (or "greetings") from higher density STS must have been quite intense. They definitely saw an entry where his anger was concerned, amongst others.

I think the Book of Revelations is as it states it is: a vision.

I think its laden with symbolism and hidden meaning, much of which is probably very culturally subtle and goes right over our heads. In terms of its veracity? Hard to say. A lot of the "checkmarks" it produced are being checked off, and it would seem that we are nearing the end of the story as it was told, so who knows? Maybe this John fellow (whoever he was) found himself some funny looking mushrooms and found a way to the 'other side' Tongue it might make sense too, considering how obsessed the early church was with the second coming. Many felt it was imminent, as if Jesus was just picking up his buddies and heading right back, so in terms of what would be on their minds at the time, an apocalypse/new earth would probably be high on the list. If John penetrated the veil through meditation/prayer/torture/chemicals, the question in his heart of hearts very well could have been "Show me what will happen"...

I take in the bible much like I took in the Law of One; there are things that resonate and things that do not. A good example is that I'm not the biggest fan of Paul; I find him culturally stale and a little too rigid for my liking. Bigger fan of Peter, to be honest; i'm more of an emotional person so i relate better. Also, Paul's conversion story seems a little fishy to me - seems like there is a chance of Orion/Yahweh interference, but I could just be paranoid Tongue

3DMonkey

Peter! No way! He started the da** church. Wink j/k

I like John or was he really Mary?
John was Jesus' favorite apostle. John the beloved, who is said to be the one leaning on Jesus at the Last Supper. I always think of Donovan or some other starry-eyed hippy when I think of John. Some think that he is actually Mary Magdaline.
Apparently, Jesus told John that he would 'remain on earth' until the second coming (harvest?). Sounds like one of those 3D wanderers (someone who is harvestable but sticks around to help out increase the harvest).

3DMonkey

Thanks, "Jesus told John that he would 'remain on earth' until the second coming" was what I was trying to get at. Circumstances jumbled me.

There is and idea out there that the book of John "the one Jesus loved" was actually written by Mary.
(04-20-2011, 11:41 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like one of those 3D wanderers (someone who is harvestable but sticks around to help out increase the harvest).
Why not then a 4D, 5D, or 6D wanderer?
(04-20-2011, 11:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2011, 11:41 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like one of those 3D wanderers (someone who is harvestable but sticks around to help out increase the harvest).

It could have been either. Neither is more likely than the other.

John could have been an entity from a higher density sent to aid Jesus, and then was commissioned to reincarnate here until harvest. He also very well could have been a home soul to earth, in which case Jesus is just letting him know his path, being from earth and waiting for the 4D harvest.

The reason I say "John fellow" is because, as you have mentioned, the books written by 'John' have questions surrounding their authors.

Quote:More recent methods of scholarship, such as textual criticism, have been influential in suggesting that John the Apostle, John the Evangelist and John of Patmos were three separate individuals. Differences in style, theological content, and familiarity with Greek between the Gospel of John, the epistles of John, and the Revelation are seen by some scholars as indicating three separate authors.

So, revelations COULD have been written by the disciple John, but from the writing styles and timings, it is likely that the 3 books have not been written from the same identical source. Therefore, I am not 100% sure how close this author actually was to Christ and given the vision, or if they were just a zealot that happened to penetrate the veil and see what they saw, being from the early Christian mindset...
(04-21-2011, 12:10 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2011, 11:45 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

It could have been either. Neither is more likely than the other.
Hence the question. Was wondering what was it that seemed to have made it more likely.
I think the historical Jesus was quite a bit different than the long haired white guy portrayed on the big painting in almmost every mainstream western church. Those paintings have always just struck the wrong chord with me...and yet..its so accepted in western religion.

Here are a couple of links to a site that explores the historical jesus in depth.

This one is one of my favorites on the subject. Written by Mahlon H. Smith...(Chair of the Dept of Religion at Rutgers....)

A Little Leaven: Jesus in the Dialectical Perspective

http://www.virtualreligion.net/forum/leaven.html

or here is the link to main site for other interpretations of the gospels outside the mainstream

http://virtualreligion.net/forum/

Calling themselves the Jesus Seminar..an international group of scholars whose historical interpretations and opinons are not popular with mainstream religions..which is probably what drew me to it in the first place.

Good reading though.

Richard
hogey11 Wrote:I am wondering if the plan was to saddle Jesus with a massive karma burden very early and have him penetrate the veil at that time, in order to impress a certain urgency and weight on his ministry.

Very likely, I think. The burden and regret was certainly strongly influential in his life choices. Causing the death of another (even accidentally), must be very traumatic for any positively polarized person. The boy who he accidently killed might also have agreed to be a catalyst, together with Jesus, pre-incarnatively. Ra speaks about entities deciding together pre-incarnatively how they will interact with one another in their incarnations.

hogey11 Wrote:As far as how aware Jesus was of all this, i'm agreeing with you in that I have no idea... but its an interesting idea to explore.

Yeah, I would of course have no idea how much information someone can access who accesses intelligent infinity, or even if there are degrees of accessing intelligent infinity.

hogey11 Wrote:I think the Book of Revelations is as it states it is: a vision.

I think its laden with symbolism and hidden meaning, much of which is probably very culturally subtle and goes right over our heads. In terms of its veracity? Hard to say. A lot of the "checkmarks" it produced are being checked off, and it would seem that we are nearing the end of the story as it was told, so who knows?

But those "checkmarks" are also just human interpretation. I have seen so many variations of interpretation, depending on the biases and distortions of the author. However, as Eric stated in his original post of this thread:

Eric Wrote:On the surface I find these, as well as Mayan 2012 predictions a bit funny since there will be a lot head scratching the morning after each of these dates. On a deeper level though, I've been thinking that this is probably a sign of our collective unconsciousness speaking to the "end times" of third density. Everyone has a feeling that something is up but can't put a finger on what it is exactly thanks to the veiling of our minds. For some this results in dramatic predictions.

We have been in “the last days” of this 75 000 year cycle since Jesus’ incarnation, and his words, together with all the other prophets in all the other religions, certainly played a big part in influencing people in terms of “end times”, and it would also be interesting to explore if people ‘can’ in fact sense unconsciously that ‘something’s up’. I think many-many do.

hogey11 Wrote:Maybe this John fellow (whoever he was) found himself some funny looking mushrooms and found a way to the 'other side' Tongue

Not off the table! LOL!

…. or John was just a channel Wink

hogey11 Wrote:Also, Paul's conversion story seems a little fishy to me - seems like there is a chance of Orion/Yahweh interference, but I could just be paranoid Tongue

Orion would have pulled all the stunts with Jesus, metaphysically and physically, and his disciples were closest to him, so they would have been the first avenue for attack from Orion - Judas being the most obvious case in point, but I think they might all have been targeted.

hogey11 Wrote:So, revelations COULD have been written by the disciple John, but from the writing styles and timings, it is likely that the 3 books have not been written from the same identical source. Therefore, I am not 100% sure how close this author actually was to Christ and given the vision, or if they were just a zealot that happened to penetrate the veil and see what they saw, being from the early Christian mindset...

Interesting consideration. I haven’t made up my mind yet as to whether I think Revelations are negatively influenced in part or in full, but what better way to have a negatively influenced channelled source influence so many people, than telling them it was written by Jesus’ most beloved disciple? On the other hand, John could have been channelling two different sources, who spoke in a different manner, same way Ra speaks differently than other confederation sources. But there is one thing about Revelations that bothers me, and that is that Confederation sources always try to make themselves understood, and avoid confusion, which isn’t something one can say about Revelations.

The 144 000 for example, is suspect.

Thanks for the links, Richard.
(04-21-2011, 04:03 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]The 144 000 for example, is suspect.

Sorry, what is the 144 000 reference to? Under Kabbalist tradition, 144 is an important number. Thanks.
(04-23-2011, 07:15 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2011, 04:03 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]The 144 000 for example, is suspect.

Sorry, what is the 144 000 reference to? Under Kabbalist tradition, 144 is an important number. Thanks.

Many religions and sects have attached some sort of significance to the 144 000 in Revelations. The Jehovah's Witnesses for example says that only 144 000 of them will rule in heaven alongside Jesus, while the rest will live peacefully on a new earth, or something to that effect.

Here is what Revelations says:

Revelations 7:1-8 Wrote:After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

The above is separation, and therefor STS influenced. Pretty much the Old Testament line (God's chosen people).

Revelations 14:1 Wrote:And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelations 14:3-5 Wrote:They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Let's also not even get into the misogyny as well...RollEyes Again obviously STS influenced.

Here you can see all the religions and sects who add significance to that number:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/144000_%28number%29
(04-21-2011, 04:03 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting consideration. I haven’t made up my mind yet as to whether I think Revelations are negatively influenced in part or in full, but what better way to have a negatively influenced channelled source influence so many people, than telling them it was written by Jesus’ most beloved disciple? On the other hand, John could have been channelling two different sources, who spoke in a different manner, same way Ra speaks differently than other confederation sources. But there is one thing about Revelations that bothers me, and that is that Confederation sources always try to make themselves understood, and avoid confusion, which isn’t something one can say about Revelations.

If there is anything I have picked up over the years, it is that Jesus often spoke of these types of things to his disciples, and often it would just fly right over their heads.

What is interesting in the non-canonical gospels is how often Jesus refers to each disciples 'star' and talks as if following the stars was quite important to each of their own personal journey... So maybe i'm wrong, maybe they did understand cosmological things, but my guess is that without Jesus' presence, they were all quite new to the metaphysical world (being fisherman before disciples).

So, my point is this: If they were spiritually fairly immature, negative contact in the years after Jesus' ascension would not only most likely happen, it would almost certainly happen, and with consequences. The disciples were so ready for the new earth and Jesus' return that they would be desperate for any sort of information or clue as to when, where, & how. I would think that, considering they were still in many ways Jewish and had the Orion influence involved in their culture, negative contact blending the old messages of elitism/separation and the new message that Jesus brought would be beneficial to their plans...

Am I overthinking this?
hogey11 Wrote:Am I overthinking this?

No, I agree with you completely. Everything surrounding Jesus, during his life and right up to our time, would have enjoyed *special* Orion attention. His own distortions and that of his disciples being the first line of attack.

Book I, Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what
Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the
entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness,
the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free
will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total
vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to
make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.
Spectrum Wrote:But there is one thing about Revelations that bothers me, and that is that Confederation sources always try to make themselves understood, and avoid confusion, which isn’t something one can say about Revelations.

Oh, and of course the obvious, the messages of doom.

Book I, Session 12, January 28, 1981 Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. It is entirely possible for the untuned channel, as you call that
service, to receive both positive and negative communications. If the entity
at the base of its confusion is oriented toward service to others, the entity
will begin to receive messages of doom.

If John was indeed the channel, he would have received doom from a negative source.

3DMonkey

(04-12-2011, 10:50 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2011, 06:00 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2011, 10:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]However, they do not really explain things from a developmental perspective.

May be they chose not to. It sort of accords with Krishnamurti's saying that 'truth is a pathless land'
(04-12-2011, 05:33 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What was all that fuss about anyway? "

As a person with abiding astrological interest, are you able to see something for 2012, 3DM? Any extraordinary celestial event and its energy ramifications vis-a-vis earth?

hmmm. I did find something once. I posted it in DC, but nobody seemed interested. Allow me to remember incorrectly now, and I will research later to confirm.

Of all times I researched, three days before Dec 21 is the only date in which the sun, earth, and galactic center line up at the exact horizon if standing at the coordinates of Chichen Itza. Somehow I linked the three day period to a crop circle? Anyway, allow me to be wrong. Busy day Smile

Yes. This is correct. It is the only date I could find when the three line up.

here is a chart,
http://serennu.com/astrology/drawchart.p...=88w34&h=P

and a close up of what to look for:

[attachment=392]
Video: Believers - World to End May 21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfggHLLjDU

On May 21st we’ll get a first hand example of the ‘cognitive dissonance’ theory put forth in the book When Prophecy Fails.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainmen...story.html

Vancouver Sun Wrote:"Suppose an individual believes something with his whole heart," Festinger and colleagues Henry Riecken and Stanley Schachter wrote more than half a century ago.

"Suppose further that he has a commitment to this belief, that he has taken irrevocable actions because of it; finally, suppose that he is presented with evidence, unequivocal and undeniable evidence, that his belief is wrong; what will happen? The individual will frequently emerge, not only unshaken, but even more convinced of the truth of his beliefs than ever before."

If I ever become president, the first law I would instate, is that anyone is welcome to make doomsday predictions, but when those predictions don’t come true, they either have to pay a very large fine or go to jail. That would stop most of these doomerologists in their tracks. The more followers they had, the longer the jail sentence...

3DMonkey

(05-16-2011, 02:40 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Video: Believers - World to End May 21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DfggHLLjDU

On May 21st we’ll get a first hand example of the ‘cognitive dissonance’ theory put forth in the book When Prophecy Fails.

http://www.vancouversun.com/entertainmen...story.html

Oh man! Those people looked so .... "closed"? "blocked"?

How many more of these will pop up in the next 20 months? :-/
They are in for an awakening, I guess.
The scary thing, 3D Monkey, is that it appears that not too many people are immune to some sorts of mind coercion. Social psychology has lately become a little side interest of mine. People are extremely easy to manipulate and coerce.

One thing that isn't often mentioned with regard to cults, is the cult leader's ability to induce in members Stockholm Syndrome.
(03-10-2011, 08:57 PM)Peaceful Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Eric....

You are correct... many times people have talked about the end of times. So far no one has been correct. The obvious thing to realize is that it only takes one to be right.

There are many reasons that people feel the end is near... or at hand. Usually it is an idea passed down from one generation to the next. For the most part children are told the answers to things before they can even ask the question, so they never are given the chance to question things. When children are indoctrinated in this manner, I think that some become "hard" wired with the belief system that they were exposed to. It has nothing to do with what is right or correct... but everything to do with the instilling the belief system of the parents and all it entails before the child can reason for themselves. There is a quote by my favorite American author Mark Twain.

"When even the brightest mind in our world has been trained up from childhood in a superstition of any kind, it will never be possible for that mind, in its maturity, to examine sincerely, dispassionately, and conscientiously any evidence or any circumstance which shall seem to cast a doubt upon the validity of that superstition. I doubt if I could do it myself.
- "Is Shakespeare Dead?"

I feel that many of the stories our society instills on it's inhabitants fall into this category. From there you can take it a bit further. Many religions use fear as a way to control their members. The end is near scenario falls right into their needs.

With that said... The end WILL indeed happen someday. Our Mother Earth will indeed change form as all things do in the physical realm. It could be soon... it could be far into the future.

The next question is "Do some people have the ability to see our future and know when this could occur?"

I say some can see "probable" futures and give us a glimpse of things that could come to pass. Some are better at it than others and by no means is any "probable" future cut in stone. Many factors contribute to the evolution of our Mother Earth.

Lastly, I do think that there is one scenario that could happen and may have been misinterpreted by others in the past. Not an end to the physical world, but an end to the veil of sleep that seems to cover the planet. More people will start waking to the realization of the other part of our Universe, the non physical part. We all will have a closer connection to the otherside. More open visits from loved ones and those that reside in the Light World. This is the world that we all come from and have chosen to live a life as a human. While here in this low vibration ... high density part of the universe, we experience things that are not possible to experience anywhere else.

So in my opinion, the end is near.... but not the end of our world... or society, but the end of an era of low awareness. If I am correct, more and more individuals will have experiences that bring the two sides together. Once people realize that religions and their belief systems are not needed anymore and that each individual can connect with the otherside at will, it will change the entire way humans conduct themselves. No longer will you need "Faith" or will you say "I believe" in this or that.... you will be able to Know.

So our society will end in a sense... from one that does not Know to one that Knows and I think we are in the beginnings of this phenomenon.

I hope that helps.

Peace

This one intervenes to provide missing knowledge. Earth is undergoing an Age Change, from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age. The Piscean Age began a little over 2000 years ago with an appearance of the Lord of our Earth. The Earth is undergoing a Root Race Change. The last Atlantean Root Race was inundated 11,600 years ago. This current Aryan Root Race is witnessing its demise. The Aquarian Root Race is seeing its beginnings. Every Root Race, and there have been 5 in the 75,000 year Human Cycle, has been wiped clean - disappeared by cleansing cataclysms so that the new Root Race may start afresh. And the Earth is undergoing a Density Change from 3rd to 4th Density, which has never happened before.

Understanding that 3rd and 4th Density Vibrations are not compatible, as seen in the clashing energies occurring on the surface of this planet, nothing of Third Density will survive into the new Aquarian Root Race, including the 3D bodies we inhabit. Why would you want them to?

Are these buildings, houses, governments, automobiles, cell phones, computers so precious that we would want them brought into an entirely new existence - a Higher Density? Telepathy, levitation, creation through the manifestation of thought forms using Light and Love and exploring the balancing of Love with Wisdom will replace the materialistic Third Density structures and technology that we have worked so hard obtaining, but that which has polluted the earth's surface. Why would any Harvestable want these THINGS to continue? We have systematically destroyed our Earth Mother's face - raped her forests, perverted her resources and polluted her waters. She is struggling to cleanse 3D off the face of her surface and needs our Love and Light to help with her Transition into Fourth Density. Thoughts of a continuation of 3D manifestations into a 4D vibration are seen as a lack of understanding the process of evolution. No wonder the Harvest will be small.
With respect, in humanities defense of course we don't understand these things, we are heavily veiled and are not meant to understand. Our challenge to evolve is extremely difficult, so forgive those who don't get there yet.

Also its not worldly possessions that some/many of us fear, but for me I am afraid because I have a child and I have a man I love deeply and I don't know what it means for them as well as myself. Will I lose them, or will I get to live out my life with them first? When we die will we get to move on with our loved ones? These are the questions I have surrounding the transition. I hate the thought of finally finding the love of my life after a lonely and painful life and having to lose him. But if he is my spiritual mate, maybe we will get to be together in the next life. So my feelings are uncertain about the transition.
(06-04-2011, 12:49 PM)vbaba Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2011, 08:57 PM)Peaceful Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Eric....

You are correct... many times people have talked about the end of times. So far no one has been correct. The obvious thing to realize is that it only takes one to be right.

There are many reasons that people feel the end is near... or at hand. Usually it is an idea passed down from one generation to the next. For the most part children are told the answers to things before they can even ask the question, so they never are given the chance to question things. When children are indoctrinated in this manner, I think that some become "hard" wired with the belief system that they were exposed to. It has nothing to do with what is right or correct... but everything to do with the instilling the belief system of the parents and all it entails before the child can reason for themselves. There is a quote by my favorite American author Mark Twain.

"When even the brightest mind in our world has been trained up from childhood in a superstition of any kind, it will never be possible for that mind, in its maturity, to examine sincerely, dispassionately, and conscientiously any evidence or any circumstance which shall seem to cast a doubt upon the validity of that superstition. I doubt if I could do it myself.
- "Is Shakespeare Dead?"

I feel that many of the stories our society instills on it's inhabitants fall into this category. From there you can take it a bit further. Many religions use fear as a way to control their members. The end is near scenario falls right into their needs.

With that said... The end WILL indeed happen someday. Our Mother Earth will indeed change form as all things do in the physical realm. It could be soon... it could be far into the future.

The next question is "Do some people have the ability to see our future and know when this could occur?"

I say some can see "probable" futures and give us a glimpse of things that could come to pass. Some are better at it than others and by no means is any "probable" future cut in stone. Many factors contribute to the evolution of our Mother Earth.

Lastly, I do think that there is one scenario that could happen and may have been misinterpreted by others in the past. Not an end to the physical world, but an end to the veil of sleep that seems to cover the planet. More people will start waking to the realization of the other part of our Universe, the non physical part. We all will have a closer connection to the otherside. More open visits from loved ones and those that reside in the Light World. This is the world that we all come from and have chosen to live a life as a human. While here in this low vibration ... high density part of the universe, we experience things that are not possible to experience anywhere else.

So in my opinion, the end is near.... but not the end of our world... or society, but the end of an era of low awareness. If I am correct, more and more individuals will have experiences that bring the two sides together. Once people realize that religions and their belief systems are not needed anymore and that each individual can connect with the otherside at will, it will change the entire way humans conduct themselves. No longer will you need "Faith" or will you say "I believe" in this or that.... you will be able to Know.

So our society will end in a sense... from one that does not Know to one that Knows and I think we are in the beginnings of this phenomenon.

I hope that helps.

Peace

This one intervenes to provide missing knowledge. Earth is undergoing an Age Change, from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age. The Piscean Age began a little over 2000 years ago with an appearance of the Lord of our Earth.

can that one also provide information as to why a random wanderer from end of 4d by then, and in early 5d by now, happens to be 'lord' of this planet ?

despite there are endless numbers of entities on this planet and its astral planes who are much higher in frequency and experience in regard to existence than that entity ?
the above question remains unanswered, i see.
I have a question about Jesus - if he was 4D 2000 years ago, he must have come to Earth as a wanderer. Don't all wanderers have to wait (in T/S presumably) for the coming harvest along with all the other wanderers? Perhaps he attained intelligent infinity which meant that he could be harvested at any time. If so, did he jump from 3rd to 5th at that harvest? His native density is said to be 4D, so presumably if he was harvested in 3D he would go back to 4D and then join his own collective to await their 4D-5D harvest. It seems unlikely that this group would have a 4D harvest so close in time (less than 2000 years) to our 3D harvest.
what? who says Jesus was 4D? that is crazy!
vbaba, your judgemental attitude towards materialistic things is itself quite distorted and subjective, and i wouldn't see someone from 6D judging such things one way or another. maybe it's just you who is coloring this understanding with your preconceived notions on what is bad? i see beauty in many things others see as garbage. i see art in what others see as bad influence or "materialistic"

and just cuz older civilizations were wiped out, mainly due to their own stupidity or others' in lemuria's case doesn't mean ours will be, as this is the last train on the station. all bets are off and i don't think comparing it to past is wise. imho.

sorry but you just come off as angry at buildings, i don't get it. we can build a new world around the old, or start anew, i hope it's the former cuz i love this world and it's unique beauty. i don't want that destroyed. and maybe that's my own subjective view but that's my hope. that we can build new things around the old and coexist in peace and evolve naturally from there. countless treasures would be lost if not.
(06-11-2011, 04:56 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]what? who says Jesus was 4D? that is crazy!

Ra did:

17.11 Questioner: What I meant to say was can you tell me if Jesus of Nazareth came from the Confederation before incarnation here?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fifth* density, representing the fifth-density* understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

* This should be fourth. Ra corrects the error in the next answer.

17.12 Questioner: Did you say the fifth vibration was that of love?

Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, the highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.
OK, that answers my question;Jesus was a harvestable 4D who went to 3D instead of 5D. Sort of like the elder race people (well, if they went back to 2D instead of sticking around 2D).
(06-11-2011, 04:52 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question about Jesus - if he was 4D 2000 years ago, he must have come to Earth as a wanderer. Don't all wanderers have to wait (in T/S presumably) for the coming harvest along with all the other wanderers?

no such info was given.

(06-11-2011, 10:15 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]OK, that answers my question;Jesus was a harvestable 4D who went to 3D instead of 5D. Sort of like the elder race people (well, if they went back to 2D instead of sticking around 2D).

no, he was a 4d entity at the end of 4d, somewhere else. he came to this planet as a wanderer.
does Ra say Jesus is our lord? except for when Carla asked it?
No, but they do speak about him with a great deal of respect.

Quote:84.4 Questioner: The instrument asked the following question: Ra has implied that the instrument is on the path of martyrdom, but since we all die are we not all martyred to something, and when, if ever, does martyrdom partake of wisdom?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a thoughtful query. Let us use as exemplar the one known as Jehoshua. This entity incarnated with the plan of martyrdom. There is no wisdom in this plan but rather understanding and compassion extended to its fullest perfection. The one known as Jehoshua would have been less than fully understanding of its course had it chosen to follow its will at any space/time during its teachings. Several times, as you call this measure, this entity had the possibility of moving towards the martyr’s place which was, for that martyr, Jerusalem. Yet in meditation this entity stated, time and again, “It is not yet the hour.” The entity could also have, when the hour came, walked another path. Its incarnation would then have been prolonged but the path for which it incarnated somewhat confused. Thusly, one may observe the greatest amount of understanding, of which this entity was indeed capable, taking place as the entity in meditation felt and knew that the hour had come for that to be fulfilled which was its incarnation.

It is indeed so that all mind/body/spirit complexes shall die to the third-density illusion; that is, that each yellow-ray physical-complex body shall cease to be viable. It is a misnomer to, for this reason alone, call each mind/body/spirit complex a martyr, for this term is reserved for those who lay down their lives for the service they may provide to others. We may encourage meditation upon the functions of the will.

You can read what else Ra said about Jesus here: http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...ring=jesus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6