Bring4th

Full Version: Bring4th under psychic attack: solution inside :] ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra: I am Ra. This [forum] is under a most severe psychic attack. This [forum] is bearing up well due to replenished vital energies and a distortion towards a sense of proportion which your peoples call a sense of humor.

distortion towards a sense of proportion which your peoples call a sense of humor.

distortion towards a sense of proportion which your peoples call a sense of humor.

According to Ra, a sense of humour literally protects from psychic attack.

So lift up the corners of your mouth, and remember, it's all just a ride. :]
Oh boy....

The title looked so dramatic, I was almost expecting a few long paragraphs to read.

You're silly...but that's cool y'all.
Any positive based emotion protects from attack; laughter, peace, courage, acceptance, gratitude.

Whenever I see 'just a ride', my mind goes straight to the legendary stand-up conclusion from Bill Hicks :¬)

Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUiwTubYu0
Haha!! You know, every time I'm reminded about the positive effects of humor, I'm a little humbled... And then I realize my life doesn't have enough laughter in it! That's why I highly respect those people with a good sense of humor that let it show in their speech and actions. Thank you, yossarian, for sharing this.

I'm thinking of a channeling session I read by Kryon, which talks about building the metaphorical house of a positive life experience. The door was intent, the walls were friendships, and among other things, the mortar that held it all together was laughter! That was totally unexpected to me...

Let's start distortin' towards that good sense of proportion! Cool

Brittany

Thank you for posting this. There seem to be such an air of seriousness and intensity surrounding everything these days. Sometimes it's important to just sit back and see the humor in it all. Smile
(03-10-2011, 10:59 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I see 'just a ride', my mind goes straight to the legendary stand-up conclusion from Bill Hicks :¬)

ROFL
Namaste, you beat me to the Bill Hicks comment! BigSmile Gotta love him Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSu160erh...re=related

video game humor i don't know if u guys will get it.. but... hahahaha
(03-10-2011, 02:02 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of a channeling session I read by Kryon, which talks about building the metaphorical house of a positive life experience. The door was intent, the walls were friendships, and among other things, the mortar that held it all together was laughter! That was totally unexpected to me...

Let's start distortin' towards that good sense of proportion! Cool

Also reminds me of a Q'uo session about humor. The channeling circle was given the image of a stack of pancakes with syrup...explained through round robin channeling as the pancakes being life as we experience it every day, full of catalyst and such. By itself, it is dry, bland, hard to chew and swallow. The syrup was humor, allowing us to pleasantly enjoy every bite of life (pancakes) we take.

Any time I need a humorous lift, any sort of silly animal video on youtube tends to do the trick Tongue
laughter is indeed a lifesaver and what holds it all together. thanks for the reminder Yossarian.

now i'm hungry for pancakes!
It's a while since I saw that clip Smile thank you!
"If you look up stupid in the dictionary, there's a picture of your face."

"Okay, first off, I'm not the one who had to look up 'stupid' in the dictionary. Secondly, unlike yours, my dictionary doesn't have pictures." Originally after a comedian I saw on TV.

My favourite joke at the moment. (Above)

“Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, and the pig likes it.”

I got drunk the other day and when my flatmates knocked on my door, I made a dark scream like 'The Exorcist' and locked the door. The next day the landlady came by to ask if everything was alright, but I think she appreciated the humour.

And I joined Islam on a whim and regretted it, it was a little uncomfortable.

Awesome Ra quote there. But the proportion should be 1.16. Don't you argue with me.