Bring4th

Full Version: Call to Action: Sending light and love to those effected by the earth changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just today Japan was hit by a 8.9 madnitude earthquake yet another devasting natural event of this year. May we send love and light to all those effected by the tradgedies of the earth changes and that they will not lose faith and understand that mind/body/spirit complex are not bound to this earth as so many people believe, they are just yet another sign of the coming harvest that Ra spoke of. Do not fear all is well.

Quote from hanton:
"It is extremely possible that damage will occur to those things which
you identify with yourself in the third density.If we may speak plainly,
you will observe the valley of the shadow of death. These very words,
my friends, have been spoken to you before, and yet you cling to that
physical body and those physical surroundings as though your spirit were attached quite permanently to them."

"May we suggest to you that you can find your spirit neither in your head, nor in your hands, nor in your chest, nor in your legs, nor in your feet, that nowhere can you find your spirit; nowhere can you operate to remove it, nor to aid it. Your spirit resides within a shell. The shell may
be removed, but that is no matter. The spirit does not perish."

Love and light to allAngel
sending love to Japan.
"Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan."

that was from Google. good places to send love also.
Okay light workers and wanderers, here is the moment we've been waiting for.
Being anchors for the light and love necessary to heal the planet, lessen the damaging effect of the earthquakes, and tsunamis past present and future in Japan.

Holding your light, not succumbing to the negative base emotions or to fear. I did a whole meditation sending love to Japan last night, and to Nibiru or Nemesis. Please join me in meditation, any time today, sending loving intentions and expectations and beliefs out to Japan.

This is what we came here to do, let's do it! Let's change the course of history. Everything is okay, and everything is love. This is a true test of the wanderers and the lightworkers.

so here 's a sample meditation I posted under results of red to green ray chakra training:

So I've developed a hybrid of the white light grounding technique.
It involves connecting the bottom of the white light pillar to the core of the earth, while the top connects to the sun.

When doing this I imagine letting the Sun and the Earth let me utilize their vast reserves of chakra or chi. It acts as an amplifier.

You must think loving thoughts, and feel loving thoughts or you will be broadcasting the wrong signal!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT

Then you have it come to meet at your heart chakra. From there you expand the white light to envelop everyone and everything around you.
Ok thanks. I'll be doing a meditation for Japan and the rest of the world threatened by the tsunami.
(03-11-2011, 09:52 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks. I'll be doing a meditation for Japan and the rest of the world threatened by the tsunami.

Smile

I also updated the Results of the red ray to green ray training thread with a you tube video of me trying to be as concise as possible about opening up each chakra center, and how each is directly linked to the emotions and actions we take in 3D density.

love and light to you
im with you blatz . i will send my love and light to japan.
sending love to a person or a place is a powerful action
and i gladly join with you in doing this

norral
Me, kia and Meerie in this forum are going to do Gaia meditation tonight at 21:00 Central European Time (I think it's GMT+1??). Please be free to join us, wherever you are. For those beyond Europe, it is approximately in 2,5 hours. We are not going to send light/love to only Japan, but the whole Gaia, wherever She feels it is needed.
I'm joining you in the meditation too.

Blatz, your description of your mediation made me smile.

I remember last year having a very vivid dream.
In the dream I was a tube - sort of a worm with no middle that could stand up.
I was shown how light comes into me and down and how different emotions had different speeds. The lesson for me was how important the speed of love was and how I changed the speed of the light coming threw me just by being love Smile

Brittany

I started crying when I found out what happened today. Japan is very near and dear to my heart. I've already been sending love their way...I'm sure they need a lot of it. Does anyone know if they have a legitimate relief fund set up yet?
(03-11-2011, 05:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I started crying when I found out what happened today. Japan is very near and dear to my heart. I've already been sending love their way...I'm sure they need a lot of it. Does anyone know if they have a legitimate relief fund set up yet?

I haven't heard anything yet Ahktu. But it early yet. Hopefully they'll do something like the Phone Text donation system that they used after the Haiti earthquake.

Richard
(03-11-2011, 05:51 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I started crying when I found out what happened today. Japan is very near and dear to my heart. I've already been sending love their way...I'm sure they need a lot of it. Does anyone know if they have a legitimate relief fund set up yet?

I was close to tears myself. A good friend of mine has a love of Japan, and I too love much of their culture. I felt for the other countries that are threatened by the tsunami.