Bring4th

Full Version: Load ringing sound inside my head or inner ear after asking fo a sign?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing a short meditation and I asked for a sign that I was on the right path and this load ringing began mainly in my right ear could this be a sign or something else?
Absolutely. Tones in the right ear are of a positive nature (left negative).

The fact you can induce them would indicate it's a good means of Higher Self communication for you. That does not mean you have to request them all the time, rather, they will happen at certain (seemingly random) times.

When they do, note which ear, and contemplate the circumstance.

For example, you may hear a tone in your left ear during a conversation, which would indicate you're operating from an STS foundation. Alternatively, you may think something positive and get a tone in the right ear.

It's important to meditate/contemplate upon the thought/deed/word(s) that occurred right before the tone. There is a lesson to be learned.
That is something that you have to decide for yourself, my brother. Personally I would take it as a strong sign. But that's the thing, my brother, maybe you need to discover how to trust yourself?
These two threads may prove interesting:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=577

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2167

Quote:44.3 Questioner: Can you tell me what the tone was that I heard in my left ear when you started your communication?

Ra: I am Ra. This was a negatively oriented signal.

44.4 Questioner: Can you tell me how I would hear a positively oriented signal?

Ra: I am Ra. Two types there are of positive signal. First, in the right ear location the signal indicates a sign that you are being given some unworded message saying, “Listen. Take heed.” The other positive sign is the tone above the head which is a balanced confirmation of a thought.

As Ankh mentioned, your experience can be unique to you. Trust your intuition.
(03-11-2011, 05:54 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I was doing a short meditation and I asked for a sign that I was on the right path and this load ringing began mainly in my right ear could this be a sign or something else?

You asked and you got it!

Welcome to the wonderful world of crazy sounds and visions and crap that seem to mean stuff but you can never be totally sure because plausible deniability is rule #1 of the spiritual realms >_<
I hear tones in both ears equally. Is that a balance of STS and STO, or something else?
(03-16-2011, 02:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I hear tones in both ears equally. Is that a balance of STS and STO, or something else?

Or balance. Enjoy! Heart

Tinnitus affects millions of people around the world and can affect people of any age, culture and gender. Approximately 10-20% of the population in the USA (around 50 million people) are affected by tinnitus. Of these, around 0.5 - 1% suffer from really severe, disabling tinnitus.

www.audiclave.com
(03-11-2011, 05:54 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]I was doing a short meditation and I asked for a sign that I was on the right path and this load ringing began mainly in my right ear could this be a sign or something else?
While I was channeling entities such as O Sirus,I often had ringing in the ears when He became upset or angry.

My Ear Tones started manifesting at exactly the same time as my spiritual awakening. Never happened before it.
(05-16-2012, 05:13 AM)rabensingh Wrote: [ -> ]Tinnitus affects millions of people around the world and can affect people of any age, culture and gender. Approximately 10-20% of the population in the USA (around 50 million people) are affected by tinnitus. Of these, around 0.5 - 1% suffer from really severe, disabling tinnitus.

www.audiclave.com

I have tinnitus. I also get the ear tones being discussed here. In my experience, they are different, and the "signal" tones are quite distinct and can be very helpful if I pay attention to them.

Love and light!
Ruth, in Chinese medicine, tinnitus is usually a yin deficiency. Heat rises and creates those sounds. Acupuncture could take care of that for you.

It would have no effect upon the cosmic communication being discussed here.