Bring4th

Full Version: For the tired, lonely souls out there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had a lot of mental/emotional turmoil over my understanding of what it is to be of service to others recently, mainly because I've felt that my efforts were inefficient and lacking any real impact on others. I've felt so detached from everything, because I am not allowed to see so much of what I feel should be easy to be seen. A harmonious world, full of love and understanding, is SO easy to imagine, that it pains me to open my eyes and see that I am not living in this world.

Struggling through all these things recently has led me back to something I've forgotten...the action of letting go. If I just remember to let go of my worries, then the harmony and love I desire to see so badly in this world, will flow through me once again so easily that it would require almost no effort on my part. I write this to anyone who is currently feeling or has previously felt beaten, lonely, or inadequate with their life's purpose.

Try letting go of your worries for the following reason...your worries will bring you MORE pain, more angst. I'm sure you do not desire that. Do not concern yourself with what could be....bring your mind and heart back to a place of love and peace, and you will find your path has become lighter, easier, and more enjoyable (of course you alone will know how that can be done for you).

It's NOT an act of cowardice to let go, but an act of strength and faith that you dismiss the thoughts and emotions that will only serve to weaken your spirit. Much love to all, and godspeed.

P.S. - If anyone who reads this feels the need for it, I will gladly spend some of my time to send you my love through meditation/prayer.

ayadew

Yes, my friend. I, too, have much to learn about love. There is always the paradox; to gain everything, one must do absolutely nothing. Simply exist.
(04-11-2009, 02:59 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, my friend. I, too, have much to learn about love. There is always the paradox; to gain everything, one must do absolutely nothing. Simply exist.

You read my mind ayadew. To simply be, and live life with a loving heart and humble mind, is what I could not allow myself to do. I felt that questioning everything was a noble effort, but it ultimately lead to my own disappointment with life.
(04-11-2009, 01:19 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a lot of mental/emotional turmoil over my understanding of what it is to be of service to others recently, mainly because I've felt that my efforts were inefficient and lacking any real impact on others. I've felt so detached from everything, because I am not allowed to see so much of what I feel should be easy to be seen. A harmonious world, full of love and understanding, is SO easy to imagine, that it pains me to open my eyes and see that I am not living in this world.

Struggling through all these things recently has led me back to something I've forgotten...the action of letting go. If I just remember to let go of my worries, then the harmony and love I desire to see so badly in this world, will flow through me once again so easily that it would require almost no effort on my part. I write this to anyone who is currently feeling or has previously felt beaten, lonely, or inadequate with their life's purpose.

Try letting go of your worries for the following reason...your worries will bring you MORE pain, more angst. I'm sure you do not desire that. Do not concern yourself with what could be....bring your mind and heart back to a place of love and peace, and you will find your path has become lighter, easier, and more enjoyable (of course you alone will know how that can be done for you).

It's NOT an act of cowardice to let go, but an act of strength and faith that you dismiss the thoughts and emotions that will only serve to weaken your spirit. Much love to all, and godspeed.

P.S. - If anyone who reads this feels the need for it, I will gladly spend some of my time to send you my love through meditation/prayer.
:@BlushDodgyConfusedHuh:idea:HeartBigSmileTongueCool
(04-11-2009, 01:19 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I've had a lot of mental/emotional turmoil over my understanding of what it is to be of service to others recently, mainly because I've felt that my efforts were inefficient and lacking any real impact on others. I've felt so detached from everything, because I am not allowed to see so much of what I feel should be easy to be seen. A harmonious world, full of love and understanding, is SO easy to imagine, that it pains me to open my eyes and see that I am not living in this world.

I've been in such a paradox just recently and I think that your words have clarified some of the troubles that I have been facing... Thank you BigSmile
No problem B61zz13...I'm glad I could help Smile
Thanks for the thread B61zz13. This is my first post to the site, though I've been popping in and out for a few weeks now. I have a heavy heart tonight. Feeling like I can never do enough to help, frustrated with not being able to do more.. and I am very much feeling detached also!! It's been very difficult because I understand that I should let go... but somehow I feel that I've never really known HOW to do such a thing. Any suggestions?

A big thank you again to all of you who are posting to this site. It's very nice to see this community coming together.
Letting go of your worries means surrendering your heavy thoughts to a humble understanding, that you cannot know everything. Perspective changes everything, and one persons answer is another one's roadblock. Take a big sigh, and just forget about whatever it is that bothers you, even if just for a moment, and refocus your thoughts on something pleasant.

It takes practice, but once honed, is an invaluable method of making life easier for you. Much love, and godspeed Leesee.
Well I definitely have this issue.

Makes me think this is the karma of wanderers... I have a suspicion that wanderers suffer from the inability to see the benefit and the good things in the negative, evil, unhappy circumstances.

It's so hard for me to try and not view all the things that cause pain and suffering in a negative light, but clearly when I view them in a negative light, I myself then experience mental anguish.
(04-15-2009, 01:56 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Letting go of your worries means surrendering your heavy thoughts to a humble understanding, that you cannot know everything. Perspective changes everything, and one persons answer is another one's roadblock. Take a big sigh, and just forget about whatever it is that bothers you, even if just for a moment, and refocus your thoughts on something pleasant.

It takes practice, but once honed, is an invaluable method of making life easier for you. Much love, and godspeed Leesee.

A man of my own technique Tongue