Bring4th

Full Version: Gaia Meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Me, Meerie and kia from this site have decided to do daily Gaia meditations together at 21:00 CET (Central European Time). This is the time Carla and Jim doing their Gaia meditation. Even if it in the different timezon, we thinking that the same time has some magic in it in sending love to this beautiful planet from the other side.

Please join us, wherever you are! Heart

L/L
do you guys use music?

someone posted this to help Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmdhXW6Qw...ture=feedu
(03-14-2011, 06:40 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]do you guys use music?

I live in Sweden, kia lives in Spain and Meerie lives in Germany. We are connceting in our thoughts and intentions to heal this planet. We do it in our unique and different ways. I am usually laying down. Kia and Meerie can answer for themselves how they do it. The intention and effort to make a difference is what counts, everything else must be a personal choice. Hope you can join us, sister!

L/L
I think this is really powerful. If anyone wants to have a spiritual experience, give this gaia meditation a try, linking up with the L/L Research energy makes crazy things happen, haha.
Yeah, I've been trying to do the gaia meditations with them as well. So I'm in rofl. I wonder how many people are actually meditating at that time everyday...
there are like a jillion people in the world lol
What methods are used to correct the imbalances or distortions so that the planet may be more 'whole'? Is there a personal visualization of the imbalance being corrected in a context of perceived wholeness or balance, as is typically done when healing people?
(03-15-2011, 02:43 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What methods are used to correct the imbalances or distortions so that the planet may be more 'whole'? Is there a personal visualization of the imbalance being corrected in a context of perceived wholeness or balance, as is typically done when healing people?

These are excellent questions, zen! Thank you! I've been pondering these myself and need some help with conclusions.

First of all is there a difference in healing a person and healing a planet?

I've used three different tecniques, but none of them I have complete confidence in, due my own doubts coming from not yet understanding it all.

When healing a person there is a yellow ray to watch out for (in those cases when I know what the person is "suffering from"). I visualise being a bridge, a channel, between intelligent energy and this person, establish a line of connection between us three and then close the connection as a visualised circuit. In this method it is of absolute importance to stay clean from thoughts of knowing and therefore desiring to help with those problems that I know the person is suffering from. But concentrating to offer intelligent energy to the totality of another co-Creator (who knows what to do, even though not always consciously). In this way there is no "coloring" of my intention to heal, but healing is done from the perpespective of that other self who is offered the energy=no yellow ray.

Then there is another tecnique I've used. This tecnique is described by Quo, dated september 16, 2001 and here is the excerpt: "We would recommend to each entity that within the meditative state one see the ruptures in this planet's beingness. Perhaps you can locate them geographically within your mind, seeing them as dark and hurting, in pain and confusion. And then, begin to bring the light and the love of the one Creator into the image. See that rupture of hurt and pain lightened by this love of the one Creator, shining forth through the eyes of all. Focus upon the injury, the hurt, and the pain until it is also as bright as the noonday sun. … It is those within all cultures and religions, who have the deep desire to truly serve the one Creator in all, that may see beyond and behind the illusion of separation, to that which binds all entities into one." This perticular text is writen on L/L Research regarding Gaia Meditation. In this context you use yellow ray, or do you not? You trust a guidance of what is hurt and heal it? Can this also be done when healing a person, or are they two completly different things? Somebody? Because I've put a lot of thoughts in this and need some help.

The third tecnique I've used came by itself, it is a visualization where I hug the Earth and feel love/light flowing between me and Her, but the doubt of this tecnique is whether it is as "powerful" as the one offered by Quo. It seems to me that it is more effective to concentrate of what is hurt and heal that, instead of general flowing of love/light between me and Gaia.

To return to your questions, zen, "Is there a personal visualization of the imbalance being corrected..."? Yes, but what is the imbalance? Imbalance in the context of how I perceive it from my own little human perspective then it is about polluted air, devastation of the rain forests, acidification of oceans and so on, right?
I'll be joining in a few times a week, at 8pm GMT. Other engagements prevent it being a daily occurrence.

zen: Bashar mentions that the 'right technique' for you is the one your imagination generates, as it's tied to your particular frequency. Do whatever comes naturally to you :¬)
(03-15-2011, 05:10 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2011, 02:43 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]What methods are used to correct the imbalances or distortions so that the planet may be more 'whole'? Is there a personal visualization of the imbalance being corrected in a context of perceived wholeness or balance, as is typically done when healing people?

These are excellent questions, zen! Thank you! I've been pondering these myself and need some help with conclusions.

First of all is there a difference in healing a person and healing a planet?

I've used three different tecniques, but none of them I have complete confidence in, due my own doubts coming from not yet understanding it all.

When healing a person there is a yellow ray to watch out for (in those cases when I know what the person is "suffering from"). I visualise being a bridge, a channel, between intelligent energy and this person, establish a line of connection between us three and then close the connection as a visualised circuit. In this method it is of absolute importance to stay clean from thoughts of knowing and therefore desiring to help with those problems that I know the person is suffering from. But concentrating to offer intelligent energy to the totality of another co-Creator (who knows what to do, even though not always consciously). In this way there is no "coloring" of my intention to heal, but healing is done from the perpespective of that other self who is offered the energy=no yellow ray.

Then there is another tecnique I've used. This tecnique is described by Quo, dated september 16, 2001 and here is the excerpt: "We would recommend to each entity that within the meditative state one see the ruptures in this planet's beingness. Perhaps you can locate them geographically within your mind, seeing them as dark and hurting, in pain and confusion. And then, begin to bring the light and the love of the one Creator into the image. See that rupture of hurt and pain lightened by this love of the one Creator, shining forth through the eyes of all. Focus upon the injury, the hurt, and the pain until it is also as bright as the noonday sun. … It is those within all cultures and religions, who have the deep desire to truly serve the one Creator in all, that may see beyond and behind the illusion of separation, to that which binds all entities into one." This perticular text is writen on L/L Research regarding Gaia Meditation. In this context you use yellow ray, or do you not? You trust a guidance of what is hurt and heal it? Can this also be done when healing a person, or are they two completly different things? Somebody? Because I've put a lot of thoughts in this and need some help.

The third tecnique I've used came by itself, it is a visualization where I hug the Earth and feel love/light flowing between me and Her, but the doubt of this tecnique is whether it is as "powerful" as the one offered by Quo. It seems to me that it is more effective to concentrate of what is hurt and heal that, instead of general flowing of love/light between me and Gaia.

To return to your questions, zen, "Is there a personal visualization of the imbalance being corrected..."? Yes, but what is the imbalance? Imbalance in the context of how I perceive it from my own little human perspective then it is about polluted air, devastation of the rain forests, acidification of oceans and so on, right?

Do you find purposeful visualizations necessary for healing?

I'm just thinking of the case where you described an almost unintentional healing. I wonder if your intent is really the important factor and the visualization is mostly irrelevant?

I'm curious if usage of the vis has noticeably aided any other healings you've done.
Not that the question was pointed at myself, but, I find visualisations an optional means to define intention. When I started out healing, I used to 'try' (including visualisations and directing energy). Over the years, thats gone, and now all I do is invoke the light/help, and remain in a place of love with the intention of being a healing channel/opportunity for the other self. The results have been much, much more profound :¬)
(03-15-2011, 06:34 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Do you find purposeful visualizations necessary for healing?

I'm just thinking of the case where you described an almost unintentional healing. I wonder if your intent is really the important factor and the visualization is mostly irrelevant?

I'm curious if usage of the vis has noticeably aided any other healings you've done.

I think that Namaste answered that question. The visualization is a tool for helping the mind to narrow your will/thought into what you desire. To use a favourite quote of mine: you can grasp the needle and point it in one direction. Smile
Does anybody have any thoughts regarding my post #7?
(03-15-2011, 06:41 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Not that the question was pointed at myself, but, I find visualisations an optional means to define intention. When I started out healing, I used to 'try' (including visualisations and directing energy). Over the years, thats gone, and now all I do is invoke the light/help, and remain in a place of love with the intention of being a healing channel/opportunity for the other self. The results have been much, much more profound :¬)

So basically you find visualization to be counter productive and put your focus on intention.

That makes a lot of sense to me.
In the context of healing, yes. There mere fact alone that you are offering healing means the intention is already set :¬)

In the context of mediation, visualisation can be a very powerful tool.
healing of the planet will not mean earthquakes, disasters, adjustment going away.

because, if you remember, the reason for these happening has been named as the incompatibility of the societal mind that is on the planet (earth society) with the instreaming green ray vibrations.

because the society is rather negatively yellow/orange oriented, this creates excess, unusable heat. and then this manifests in various problems, like earthquakes. earth is therefore changing itself physically to align with the green ray vibrations. hence the situation at hand.

however, ra had said that, nuclear explosions of the kind in hiroshima, scars entire planet and the society that lives on it, regardless of who is victim and who is the aggressor or the uninvolved, necessitating healing.

i am guessing that what has happened in atlantis long ago, is also similar to that in effect, since it upset the planet's balance.

so, if we look at these, we have a situation at hand that suggests that energies and healings sent to this planet will heal it of the scars and problems arising from such nuclear blasts and so on, but, will not avail in regard to the earth changes that are coming about. it may give it the buffer to withstand the situation, however, it eventually needs to adjust to it.

the problem creating the incompatibility in between the planet and the green ray vibrations, comes out as the incompatibility/unacceptance of the societal mind to green ray vibrations. then that means, for that problem to be fixed, this situation will need to be changed.

in that regard, it may be an option to send various energies and requests to societal mind to change itself.
(03-16-2011, 07:17 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]in that regard, it may be an option to send various energies and requests to societal mind to change itself.

Thank you, unity.

How would you relate the above qoute with below?

"34.9 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me the same type of information about the self in relation to the societal self?

Ra: I am Ra. The unmanifested self may find its lessons those which develop any of the energy influx centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. The societal and self interactions most often concentrate upon the second and third energy centers. Thus those most active in attempting to remake or alter the society are those working from feelings of being correct personally or of having answers which will put power in a more correct configuration. This may be seen to be of a full travel from negative to positive in orientation. Either will activate these energy ray centers.

There are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures."
i sent the earth some love last night, i dunno if it was the same time as the gaia meditation. i felt connected to the earth and felt love for her, and just sent her love. Smile
(03-16-2011, 07:38 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, unity.

How would you relate the above qoute with below?

"34.9 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me the same type of information about the self in relation to the societal self?

i think you are trying to approach a tangent of free will.

asking for change due to a desire for change is not a violation of free will.

after all, all entities that participate in this societal mind, are cells of that mind, and their cumulative desire is the desire that ends up manifesting.

how will change come into being, if the ones desiring change, never ask for that change.
(03-16-2011, 09:19 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i think you are trying to approach a tangent of free will.

asking for change due to a desire for change is not a violation of free will.

after all, all entities that participate in this societal mind, are cells of that mind, and their cumulative desire is the desire that ends up manifesting.

how will change come into being, if the ones desiring change, never ask for that change.

So basically what you are saying, is to send through healing or Gaia meditation, a desire for societal mind to change to adjust to those changes the Earth are going through due the instreamings of green ray? Or did I missunderstood you?
(03-16-2011, 04:36 AM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]So basically you find visualization to be counter productive and put your focus on intention.

Well, the thing with the mind is that it has an ability to jump around everywhere so to speak, if it's not occupied with something. It's not only yellow ray to watch out for, but also to loose the concentration of what you are up to. One of the purposes with visualisation is to create, using symbols/visions/images, that are the true language of the spirit, a manifestation of your desire/will/intention in your mind. And believe me, that gives the mind loads of job. Tongue
(03-17-2011, 09:12 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]So basically what you are saying, is to send through healing or Gaia meditation, a desire for societal mind to change to adjust to those changes the Earth are going through due the instreamings of green ray? Or did I missunderstood you?

yes. but it may be too late for that. since its now time for the alignment.
Great ideas there. I think I will join in at 8pm Central Standard Time, which is at the same time.
I live in the United States.
Wolf, don't you live in Germany? Then it is CET (=Central European Time) there? In Sweden it is 19:05 right now. And CET timezon is UTC/GMT +1 hour.

EDIT: What I meant is that we share the same timezone betweeen Sweden and Germany, are we not?
these timezones really confuse me.
I would like to share my experience regarding those questions raised in my post #7, as it might (or might not) be of interest to others. Regarding the Gaia healing tecnique offered by Quo - it doesn't work for me, at least not at this moment. So I have to leave it for this time. Maybe I will return to it later, but at this moment it doesn't resonate with me to alter/or change anything upon Gaias surface. What happens when I use this tecnique is that I see twisted black/brown trees, dirty soil and similar. And when I try to send the Light and Love of the One to these areas there is always a question that pops up in my consciousness - is this not the Creator too? And of course it is! Everything is the Creator! So I can't use this tecnique with absolute conviction, and it looses its power. Now I found a new tecnique which resembles a lot with the tecnique I use when I heal a human.

The reason to this post is to encourage all out there to seek inside and trust the inner guidance. It will lead you to a place where you find yourself comfortable at first, then you will see the Creator there and then perhaps you meet yourself. This is of course my humble experience. All paths are unique.

Meerie

What kind of technique is it then you are using at the moment? the hugging Gaia technique that you mentioned in post 7?
I myself cannot do the "visualizing the dark aspects and ruptures" either, for some reason. So I just content myself to send love everywhere.
Hey sister,

First I make the contact with intelligent energy through indigo nexi. When I feel instreamings I take the contact with Gaia through red nexi/my feet. I visualize Gaia as a magical Being standing in front of me and stretch out my hands up to Her. I humbly ask Her to give me an honour to be in Her service. If I feel that the request is not humble enough I visualize that I kneel in front of Her or bow my head. The feeling when She accepts my service is one of the magical experiencies I've ever had. Instreaming energy rushes through my whole body down, when She accepts that service. In this state I try to clear my mind from thoughts as long as it is possible. It is a bit struggling as the energy is strong. As soon I find thoughts I once again occupy the mind with the visualisation of being in front of Her reaching out to Her humbly, seeing myself as the humble servant and the service as an humble honour. Or being a bridge between Her and intelligent energy.

The key for unlocking this, in my case, was the conscious thought of giving Her what She needs. Sometimes this thought is enough to clear my mind once again and just staying in the thoughtless state where She takes what is needed from Her persperctive.

In that way I feel that I am not altering anything upon Gaia without Her permission but seeing Her as a consciousness, and that She can use the energy as it serves Her. Also I am not pushing the energy into Her, but offering it to Her. In that way She can either accept or reject it.

This is a very personal tecnique. Maybe it can give you ideas? But change it by all means to suit you better.

Afterwards I thank Gaia very humbly and deeply in allowing me be in Her service. I try to stay in that thought of gratitude as long as it takes. Then I thank the One Infinite Creator for everything. Then my brothers and sisters/guardians and everybody who was in service in that moment. I am trying to see everybody as my brothers and sisters, but since I am a bit distorted in true family business, I add "everybody" to really thank all.

Love and light!
Hi, I'm with you! Smile
Actually I have been doing Gaïa Healing Meditation for many years though with some irregularity, which is good because not every day is a good day to meditate and besides, every day is different!

Everyone will find their own way of healing the planet. Some people work better with sounds, others with images, others with colors, others with feelings or smells and some may heal with a mixture of several of those above... For my part I am happy now with Q'uo recommendation however from time to time I also do the grid light and, when I fancy something different, I add other visualizations, experiences, feelings, even singing sounds, etc.

I started healing Earth many years ago after watching Star Treck the Next Generation serie (lol)! True! There is this episode when the Q entity is teaching a younger Q, Amanda, and then she cannot help but heal a planet they encounter. Have any of you seeing this one? Angel
After watching it, I decided that I would heal the Earth! I started then doing the healing visualizations and, I enjoyed it so I did it again and again! Smile Of course, my technique changed through the years...

Whichever manner everyone chooses - and you will see that your technique changes as time goes by - do keep in mind to enjoy the experience of healing the planet!
It is a truly joyful experience and, very integrating! Smile BigSmile Heart BigSmile Smile

Love & Light & Joy to our most beautiful and generous Gaïa!

Whitefeather
(03-21-2011, 06:09 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm with you! Smile

Wonderful to hear! Heart

Quote:Everyone will find their own way of healing the planet. Some people work better with sounds, others with images, others with colors, others with feelings or smells and some may heal with a mixture of several of those above... For my part I am happy now with Q'uo recommendation however from time to time I also do the grid light and, when I fancy something different, I add other visualizations, experiences, feelings, even singing sounds, etc.

I think that as we all have our different talents it is very important to find the method that resonates in the self. Quo recommendation is wonderful, but unfortunately was not suitable for me. That's the reason for me posting all that information, to encourage others who are interested to seek out the method that resonates. As Quo stated once: "Your path of resonance is unique. No matter how wise your teacher or how inspired the writing, there is almost no chance that everything a given teacher or writer offers to you as food for thought will resonate to you. Ideally, those concepts which you follow will be those concepts which, when first read or heard, awaken within a seeker a kind of recollection as though he already knew that but was happy to be reminded of it once again."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0322.aspx

Quote:It is a truly joyful experience and, very integrating! Smile BigSmile Heart BigSmile Smile

Love & Light & Joy to our most beautiful and generous Gaïa!

Amen to that, sister! Heart
(03-21-2011, 06:09 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]not every day is a good day to meditate and besides, every day is different!

Whitefeather

Indeed Whitefather, and also sometimes we are meditating without intending to do so and that counts too Wink
Indeed, positive (STO) day-dreaming is an invaluable practice. One need not wait until mediation :¬)