Bring4th

Full Version: were in the midst of the unity wave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
march 11 is the start of the unity wave of conciousness of the mayan calendar. this wave is destined to bring mankind into a unity conciousness
into the understanding that we are connected at a very very deep level and that those things that join us are much greater than those things that seperate us. we are going to see huge changes on both the micro and the macro level. everything that separates us will be deeply challenged. i would hope that at the end of this wave which ends late oct 2011 that war will become extinct and that we will see and value our fellow man. we are going to see huge earth changes as the resources of each nation will be removed from aggression and placed towards dealing with the well being of their citizens. so its going to be a wild ride and i join in my heart with every heart here. i unite my heart with all here every cell of my being vibrates with the vibration of love and unity for my brothers and sisters here and for all mankind. i see so many wonderful hearts and kind hearts here it is truly inspirational for me and i love each one.

your brother
norral

Brittany

Very heartfelt post, as always, Norral. I, too, hope we can finally give up these silly wars and petty arguments and come together to work on what really matters. Humanity has so much potential beauty...it's time to let it start showing.
I think so too Norral. I think this unity is what´s giving me an extra energy these days. It is a wave of feelings of oneness. My heart is wide open to life, to everything…Heart
i think i feel it too.
I can only hope the Mayans knew what they were talking about. We have a long way to go to become a unified...let's do our best to facilitate the process Smile
i can haz plz skip this and go straight to ascension plz. no thanx k bai \(^_^)/[Image: i+can+haz+potayto+chip.jpg]

yes pweeeaaaasssseeeee
(03-15-2011, 10:49 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]i can haz plz skip this and go straight to ascension

But then we skip all the lessons! You have to go to class if you want a degree BigSmile
a lol rat Tongue
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Meerie

Thanks for sharing, Norral, interestingly enough march 11th also figured the entering of Uranus in the astrological sign Aries:
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/t...z1FgzDQjb0

I made the birthchart for the exact time Uranus entered Aries, last friday night and guess what... I found that there is a harmonious aspect between Venus and the Moon and Saturn in it (Saturn is currently in the Venusian sign Libra).
The moon and Venus are female planets, so a rough interpretation of that constellation would be that in the upcoming times, so-called female qualities like love, harmony and intuition will be on the rise. Incidentally this morning I read in the paper that in Egypt many are pleading for equal rights for women these days. After all, many Egyptian women have been demonstrating on Tahrir square alongside the men.
Interesting..
also gay rights issues keep resolving themselves, i like Harvey Milk on facebook and get constant news. it's like good news all the time. Smile
yes were breaking the chains of separation . finally cant wait . glad to be here in this place and yes i want want want a potaytoe chipBigSmileBigSmile
Thanks Norral and everyone for your comments. I'm enjoying my time here. I actually didn't feel too much different, but I haven't done a whole lot of meditation so perhaps I'm not as sensitive to energy changes.

Great to hear about the unity wave. I'll continue to observe how it changes people's way of interacting. At least I'm enjoying life, even if I am sometimes tired.
Wonderful post norral.

Zen, that comment made me laugh out loud BigSmile

A reminder of why we're here, from Carla herself (A Wanderers Handbook)...

Carla Wrote:It is snowing as I finish this Foreword and prepare to start Chapter One. The Earth sleeps, the plants root down and prepare for spring. The time of flowering is a promise yet to come. The time for our planet to flower also approaches. Metaphysically speaking, we look forward to a harvest, of planet Earth and of her peoples. What is our main mission here, as wanderers? We are here to breathe the air, to meet the moment with an open and flowing heart. We are here to allow infinite love to pass through us and out into the Earth planes. If we are meeting this moment with a happy heart, we are already fully doing the main job we came here to do. It sounds simple. It is the hardest thing we will ever try to do: that is, to be our deepest, truest self, that self that DOES meet this moment with a heart open and loving.