Bring4th

Full Version: Hermetics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have anyone read anything by Franz Bardon? I found this book on the internet today, called "Initiation into Hermetics". Someone read it?

http://www.infinite-beyond.com/scripts/b...iation.pdf
i've always wanted to be hermetically sealed. but other than no.
i'm sorry if that was a frivolous post, i'm in a weird mood today.

adobe doesn't work for me but it sounds interesting.

3DMonkey

(03-16-2011, 09:26 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i've always wanted to be hermetically sealed. but other than no.

I like your post. I don't even know what it means.

Meerie

My friend who reads a lot about hermetics and the like said that Bardon is quite famous in this circle. Good find!
I like what he writes about magic...
(03-21-2011, 05:25 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]My friend who reads a lot about hermetics and the like said that Bardon is quite famous in this circle. Good find!
I like what he writes about magic...

No way? Are you interested in hermetics and magic? (lol!!!! just joking!) BigSmile

Meerie

(03-21-2011, 06:32 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]No way? Are you interested in hermetics and magic? (lol!!!! just joking!) BigSmile
ahem, yes, no, sometimes Tongue
Hi Ankh, I've read it. I used to own the three books. The book you speak of is the first. I think very highly of them!

I think I have them on my computer. I think I'm going to try it out again. I've been reading about Golden Dawn rituals lately. I think my interest has been renewed concerning western high magick. I've been thinking about it again lately. I like the idea of the solo magician and building your own training program.

I don't think me happening onto this thread today is a cooincidense!

You should read "Frabato The Magician". It's a story about Franz Bardon.
(03-16-2011, 09:26 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i've always wanted to be hermetically sealed. but other than no.

lol yea
ankh
that is an awesome book sister. thanks for posting that is all u need to become an adept in my opinion

norral
since were being a little silly here and ive been feeling the same way
heres a question

what would u call yourself if u were hermetically sealed and all alone ?
Norral, I agree. The book has been translated from German to something, to english. I think a little bit has been lost in translation. He is pretty vague when it comes to rituals. That's why I'm thinking to incorporate this book with "The Middle Pillar" book. To create a custom program.

http://www.amazon.com/Middle-Pillar-Bala...1567181406
hey peel
great to see u brother. this stuff is pretty awesome. thanks for the info

norral

Meerie

I read “Kybalion” twice, talks about the teaching of Hermes Trimegistus and the 7 Principles: Mentalism; Correspondence; Vibration; Polarity; Rhythm; Cause and Effect; and Gender.
It´s a short reading, here´s is the link http://www.kybalion.org/TheKybalion.pdf