Bring4th

Full Version: anxiety & blockage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i go in spurts of being fully enveloped in every aspect of the LOO
and slumps of not even being able to read a sentence of it or relate to it at all.
its almost like i am able to focus to an extreme amount of energy and love but i polarize too quickly
then i spend weeks or months trying to regain my footing and center myself again.

in this most recent cycle i was really starting to be able to actually APPLY what ive learned from the LOO to my life.
which i feel has been my most difficult challenge of all. its almost like to me
it means nothing if its only in my mind. i must find a way to apply it to daily life. otherwise it is just yet
another thing rattling about in my brain.

so in this recent cycle (starting around august or sept. of 2010)
i was really starting to be able to actually apply all of it to daily life.
living each day with love and taking each step as a challenge or catalyst.
everything was going so well and im not sure what really happened but everything stoppped.
the lucid dreaming, the sychronicities, the empathy and really just caring about anything in general.
it really felt like i started experiencing blockage (even though i was meditating and cleansing my chakras regularly)

when i would come to bring4th or try to read the LOO i almost felt disgusted, like it was a toy i got bored of.
and at the very same time, inside i YEARNED to love and spread light.
it felt like it wasnt me that didnt want to read it. i WANTED to read it, just something was stopping me.
and every day i would think to myself, i know im getting off my path and it only gets worse and worse when i do.

so recently its gotten terrible. it all started mid january. things were supposed to be going great in my life.
im really close to graduating, i have a few awesome job opportunities lined up, my boyfriend and i are coming to closure on a
2 year custody battle for his daughter, just everything was lined up to be so great but inside i felt numb to it all.

i cant feel anything at all but anxiety. ive been FREAKING OUT inside since january.
anxiety every day over every single thing, every decision.
ive felt lost and like im on the wrong path. not suicidal..
but sometimes i just want to curl up in the womb of the universe and rest there for a little while.

so here is basically why im posting:

1. how can i help with my blockage of not being able to APPLY the things ive learned? or this blockage in general?
2. does this sound like some kind of psychic attack or negative greeting? (it feels like an outside energy)
3. ANY tips or stories or ANYTHING that would help settle my mind right now.
I'm pretty sure that with all these massive changes happening very quickly in the metaphysical landscape, things are changing in everyone's lives right now!

I've experienced close to the same thing you describe here. Before last sept, when I lived in a different place, I was really making progress on my spiritual path. I was living every day humbly with love, polarizing positively, and receiving positive signs, signals, and confirmations in my dreams, visions, and meditations. I was drawing closer to what I can call enlightenment.

But, when I moved to a different place last september (actually, the decline started just before I moved), everything stopped, as you described. While I've never found myself disgusted with the LOO or with the thought of reading it or participating here, I have found myself disgusted with a lot of myself and what I identify with.

I've come to a point now where I've realized that it doesn't matter what the outside circumstances in my life are. (Bashar, anyone? Tongue ) What's going on in your life now, including feeling like you've fallen from grace, is all part of the experience. It has its own unique lessons to give, and it's just as beautiful and precious as the time when everything seemed to be on track. You're still the perfect entity that you've always been. And I think that all this hard stuff is being brought to our attention in order that we deal with it promptly as the coming times call for it!

You're not on the wrong path. There is no such thing as a wrong path! Don't worry about perfectly applying the LOO teachings to your every day life. Just apply yourself to your everyday life! That's where it starts. Smile

Cheers to enlightenment! (for the second time!)
thank you aaron for your response! ive been sitting here waiting for a reply since i posted! haha. thank you for the kind words & guidance. im still unsure about the negative greetings though. and the energy blockage. i feel very lethargic lately... like i only have enough energy for brain power and none for my physical body
(03-16-2011, 10:59 PM)lightworker Wrote: [ -> ]thank you aaron for your response! ive been sitting here waiting for a reply since i posted! haha. thank you for the kind words & guidance. im still unsure about the negative greetings though. and the energy blockage. i feel very lethargic lately... like i only have enough energy for brain power and none for my physical body

Do you feel like the constant anxiety is a form of negative greeting?

To be perfectly honest, I'm not all that great with identifying chakra blockages and working with them... But I'm getting better at observing them as they pop up and acknowledging/clearing them.

I seem to remember Q'uo saying something along the lines of: "Gather up these events from the day that are blocking the love and light from flowing freely, and bring them up into the open heart. It may feel as if the heart is blocked, and as if this is of no use, but we assure you that the heart is never blocked, for that is where the Creator resides in its entirety."

I just pulled that entire quote from memory though, cuz I can't seem to find the real thing for the life of me!

However, I did find this while searching:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0731.aspx

"However, the key to living a balanced life is the constant rooting of those higher energies in the Earth, and the constant uplifting of all lower energies by bringing them into the open heart. Therefore, we would suggest that it is unwise to remain ever in the higher work, but rather it is well to balance all working in consciousness by moving into the lower chakras by praising and giving respect and honor to the most seemingly base or menial of energies. Praise and bless those grounded and necessary energies of sexuality, politeness, responsibility and all those things that would seem to drag you down. Know and find the way to discover ever more clearly that there is no part of life that is not sacred."

It seems that finding that point of balance that allows us to polarize quickly consists of both pulling higher energies down to earth, and bringing lower energies/accumulated crap up from earth to be transformed. The heart seems to kind of be the center of it all, the enabler of a balanced life moving towards enlightenment. So I guess we need to ask ourselves if we've been keeping up on one or the other, the pulling down and the lifting up. In my life, I can see how I've become imbalanced by becoming somewhat drowned in the lower energies, refusing to meet them head on and bring them up into the heart to be cleared. So, getting behind on clearing the blockages has put me in a place where I'm no longer able to bring down the higher energies and disperse them from the heart. Kinda simple, but easily overlooked! Tongue (by me anyway)

As for the lethargy, that could be caused by any number of things... The stress and anxiety could be contributing to it. Or it could be caused by diet. I've found that surrendering the self in genuine service to others helps with the low energy because of increased heart energy flow, and the self starts to matter less, the other self mattering more.
Lightworker, I'm sorry to hear that your going through that.

When I first got into all this information I had something similar happen. Really weird and unwanted thoughts and emotions. I thought it was psychic attack (that may have been a part of it). What really helped me the most was a switch to a raw food diet (google David Wolfe) and getting a qlink emf protection pendant. I really felt like those emfs were messing with my mind big time. I also feel like gluten sensitivity played a big part. You could look into that if you want. Meditation also helps ALOT. Just realize that they are not what you really are. There is a difference between what your CONSCIOUSLY thinking and what thoughts are coming into your mind without consciously creating them. Do not confuse them with your own.

Peace and Blessings Smile
(03-16-2011, 10:59 PM)lightworker Wrote: [ -> ]thank you aaron for your response! ive been sitting here waiting for a reply since i posted! haha. thank you for the kind words & guidance. im still unsure about the negative greetings though. and the energy blockage. i feel very lethargic lately... like i only have enough energy for brain power and none for my physical body

Just read this after I posted. Ya, you should definitely look into the things I mentioned Wink . Diet is a big factor in energy level.
food really affects me too. i went organic and veggie, still trying to get raw and find my stuff. we all need different things but David Wolfe is a good place to start. there's no hurry to become as extreme, but he teaches a lot about food. imo he's helpful. there's lots of videos on youtube.

when i get stressed i take a bath, the water really helps clear me.

and i'd really like to try those emf pendants but i hear you gotta try a bunch before you find what works for you, since we're all different. David Wolfe just says you can take off your shoes and go in nature. Tongue but i don't wanna do that. but he claims you're grounded in the shower. there's also videos on how you can ground your shoes.

anyways that's my 2 cents.
(03-17-2011, 02:04 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]food really affects me too. i went organic and veggie, still trying to get raw and find my stuff. we all need different things but David Wolfe is a good place to start. there's no hurry to become as extreme, but he teaches a lot about food. imo he's helpful. there's lots of videos on youtube.

when i get stressed i take a bath, the water really helps clear me.

and i'd really like to try those emf pendants but i hear you gotta try a bunch before you find what works for you, since we're all different. David Wolfe just says you can take off your shoes and go in nature. Tongue but i don't wanna do that. but he claims you're grounded in the shower. there's also videos on how you can ground your shoes.

anyways that's my 2 cents.

Ya, food is SO important. "You are what you eat" really could be one of the most powerful laws of this density. I was totally blown away by how powerful that has been for me and others.

Water is so amazing for clearing your aura. Hot springs have been used traditionally as healing springs, I believe for that reason and the high mineral content of the spring. Drinking water is just as powerful as diet in my opinion.

I use a qlink pendant and it works great. That pendant seems to work well for most people. They make such a huge difference it's astounding. David wears on of these(still haven't got it yet)

http://www.quantumbalanceaustralia.com/

Getting properly grounded is essential as well. I use a makeshift indoor wire that is in the ground outside my window. I wrap my hand up when I sleep. It definitely helps, walking barefoot is so much better though. You have to do it for about an hour and a half to fully benefit. Although, you can benefit on some level from any amount of time. Grounding technology would probably work better for indoors. http://www.longevitywarehouse.com/category-s/43.htm
Hi Lightworker,

I think that there is a larger feeling of rupture happening right now, as Aaron pointed out, (because it's 2011... time seems to be going by quickly). Like you, I have been going through a very hard time in my life since December and even more so since January. I was very exhausted and struggled for much of December, all of January and February; I grappled with moving back to the Midwest (I'm in the Pacific Northwest now and have been for 2.5 years), leaving my boyfriend of six years and generally not feeling as connected to the One Infinite Creator.

But I've come back to double my practice and my resolve to continue seeking and being of service to others. I've been reading more now through the Transcripts, particularly the Q'uo sessions and I find that they can be more accessible in terms of applying the LOO to daily life. I also found Carla's book Living the Law of One 101: The Choice to be very clear and concise.

Here's a great quote from the Q'uo Transcripts from February 4, 2007 http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0204.aspx

Quote:Each of you has limitations that distract your mind from perfect awareness, perfect peace, and perfect focus. The distraction may be physical. It may be emotional. It may be buried in mental distortions inherited from other lifetimes or from periods earlier within this
lifetime when certain relationships of energies became entangled, so that there is a seeming difficulty in separating out the strands of being and doing.

For any entity within third density there is every expectation that you shall experience these limitations in an ongoing fashion; not necessarily continuously but nearly constantly, throughout your incarnation.

Take a moment to give thanks for these limitations and distractions. They move you by their creating in you discomfort and hunger. They keep you from being placid. And most of all they awaken you to the song of the bird, the rush of the wind, the glow of the stars, and the heat of the sun.

As the principe of Q'uo explains, being here in the third density, there is always going to be an ebb and flow. I think of it as constant energetic transformations, falling and rising...coming to newer levels of understanding until the end of our incarnations here. There are moments of darkness (and I have had many even since I found the LOO a few years ago), but these times can help us to rise to a more enlightened state, if we choose.

And again a quote from the same session with my emphasis in bold:

Quote:Dance all of your tunes, my friends, and dance them with all of your heart. The difference between the everyday and the magical is the difference between the entity who sees and hears no music and feels no desire to dance, and the entity who, hearing and seeing no music, and feeling no urge to dance, nevertheless rises up and invokes the dance.

There will always be entropy that will encourage you to stop and not go further today.There will always be inertia that encourages your wheels to grind to a halt. You can always say, as this instrument said earlier, “I am weary. I am exhausted.” Seek beneath those feelings for the will and the faith that is yours. Who are you? Ask and continue to ask. The answer is not half as important as the question

You're here, Lightworker. You're conscious and you're seeking. I really do believe that "All is well."

love and light,
origin
Oh my dear sister,

I am so sorry to hear that you going through such a hard time.

My humble opinion in this situation is: to call upon your guardians/angels/brothers and sisters/or whomever you believe that guards and guides your current path. Ask humbly and cincerely for their help, just sit there for some time and talk with them because they are listening and suffering with you, but they can't act if they are not asked. Thank them. Before you go to bed talk to your Higher Self, very sincerely, ask for guidance through this period. It usually shows as dreams. Write them down, no matter how silly they might appear in the beginning. It will take some time. But if you don't feel any change, then it's something that you planned for yourself pre-incarnatively, therefore no one, not even your Higher Self, can intervene, since it would be infrigement upon your free will. In this situation, roll up your sleeves and start to work, as it must be something in this situation that you are missing. Something that you are supposed to learn.

As for your questions, I wouldn't mind about them right now. Just get yourself back on your feet ASAP, then you can think of how to live LOO again. If it is a psychic greeting your guardians would be able to, at least, neutralize it enough for you to get up and do the rest of the job by yourself.

That's just my opinion. Good luck, dear sister!
Some excellent advice offered here :¬)

We're creatures of cycles, as is the nature of existence. We're sub-sub-sub-sub-sub-(n) fractals of the cosmic in-out breath. I've also been through the 'down cycle' recently; you explained it perfectly. The will inside wants to offer light, yet it feels like someone removed the batteries from your torch.

I do believe it's linked to negative greetings, as as Ra states, those who shine brightly attract the attention of negative entities. They will do what they can to change the way you think, and by are they good at it. I've found, personally, that they find entry through existing negative thought patterns. Old habits seem to re-surface, I start playing old records that I've been consciously replacing.

It takes time to get back, and the key here is to accept where you are. It's all valid, it'll all part of a bigger picture. You're learning and integrating more than you think :¬)

As Bashar states, the cycle is not like this...

Code:
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

It's like this...

Code:
:
        /\/
     /\/
  /\/
\/

... the 'low point' is being gradually increased :¬)

Brittany

I experience stuff like this on a regular basis, though it tends to come in periods of weeks, not months. I'll be totally gung ho on everything, and then my interest just wanes and I really just want to be left alone for the most part. I think for me it has to do with over-stimulation. My brain can only absorb so much information at once, then it needs some time to break that information down and process it. If I try to keep over-filling it, I just get burnt out on the whole thing. I feel tired and grouchy and overwhelmed. I'll get frustrated because I feel like I should be doing and learning more, working as fast as I can, when really the best thing for me would be to just take a break and let it all sink in.

Maybe you should work on applying individual issues to your life instead of doing it all at once. You might just be wearing yourself out. And if something doesn't work out and you get a blockage, that doesn't make you a negative entity. It makes you a human. You can't just push on a blockage and try to force it out. It takes a lot of loving, continuous attention and care, and a gentle touch. Otherwise it's likely you'll blow out a chakra, and there's no better way to wreak havoc on your energy body.

So if things go a little sour for a while, I'd just step back, relax, take a deep breath, and wait for things to settle a bit. Of course, this is just my opinion. If it doesn't sound good to you, please discard it.
(03-17-2011, 10:30 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I experience stuff like this on a regular basis, though it tends to come in periods of weeks, not months. I'll be totally gung ho on everything, and then my interest just wanes and I really just want to be left alone for the most part. I think for me it has to do with over-stimulation. My brain can only absorb so much information at once, then it needs some time to break that information down and process it. If I try to keep over-filling it, I just get burnt out on the whole thing. I feel tired and grouchy and overwhelmed. I'll get frustrated because I feel like I should be doing and learning more, working as fast as I can, when really the best thing for me would be to just take a break and let it all sink in.

Maybe you should work on applying individual issues to your life instead of doing it all at once. You might just be wearing yourself out. And if something doesn't work out and you get a blockage, that doesn't make you a negative entity. It makes you a human. You can't just push on a blockage and try to force it out. It takes a lot of loving, continuous attention and care, and a gentle touch. Otherwise it's likely you'll blow out a chakra, and there's no better way to wreak havoc on your energy body.

So if things go a little sour for a while, I'd just step back, relax, take a deep breath, and wait for things to settle a bit. Of course, this is just my opinion. If it doesn't sound good to you, please discard it.

Excellent advice. Burnt myself out just as described above, more than once :¬)