Bring4th

Full Version: flower essences for deep soul healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i had done a blog on these but i thought it might help if i started a post on the power of flower essences for healing things of a spiritual nature. lets face it the medical model that we deal with does not see us as anything other than a physical body and tries to treat everything from that standpoint. flower essences address the spiritual part of ourselves in a gentle and caring manner.
there is one particular thing that we all deal with that is our families and our past lives. our relationship with our families lies very very deep and is embedded into our dna and affects us in ways we are not aware of.
there are three essences i want to talk about
comfrey, blood root and black currant.
comfrey helps us to heal our etheric body . healing the etheric body will result in healing manifesting in our physical reality.
blood root and black currant both address family issues going back as far as 7 generations. if we can heal this stuff that we have inherited it removes a tremendous burden that we carry around.
they are available from green hope farms and the small bottles are
i believe 7.50 each. so it would cost about 25 dollars for the three shipped to your house.
i am taking these now and i am feeling more energy, more optimism and a feeling of i can deal with whatever comes up. i would think it would affect each one uniquely.
i mention these because i feel everyone can benefit from them. they dont work on a physical level but they have a positive impact on us physically.
just to be clear i have no financial connection to them , i am recommending them because i feel they are a wonderful gentle healing modality that fits right in to the times we are in

norral
The lady who taught me Reiki offers flower essences in her practice, and she swears by them. From what she's said, they are very powerful indeed, especially for those who are connected to nature.
i resonate with that.

3DMonkey

Eww. Flower's are basically plant genitalia. Botanical psychosexual development anyone? Tongue
I found the website! Tongue

http://www.greenhopeessences.com/

Thanks for sharing, norral! I've never had a chance to smell flower essences, but I'd like to someday.

3DMonkey

"What kind of powers do flowers really have?" - Key asked curiously, Mars Needs Moms
Actually I'm taking a flower essences course at school right now. Funny that you should post this. Not all of the essences are necessarily gentle, especially if they bring about an awareness crisis. I'm not entirely sure if there's a correlation, but I've been taking Bleeding Heart for the last month and I've gotten sick like 3 times....
it's kind of frustrating actually lol.
Hi neganova

ive found that taking essences is like peeling an onion. u run into layers if u think it might be having that effect then stop for a while. about a month is normally what i take them for anyway and then stop for a while and observe.

norral
(03-17-2011, 03:01 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]... our relationship with our families lies very very deep and is embedded into our dna and affects us in ways we are not aware of.

Hi norral, I have been spreading this truth as much as I can ... since I sooo much agree with what you are writing here! Thank you! Heart
I am convinced that every one has incarnated here with at least one mission which is the most important service: heal the DNA of our ancestry within us, cleanse the human family one more step. Every child born to every parent heals the DNA of their parents through love, compassion and a happier life. Their children will in turn do the same and so the wheel goes as we heal our DNA and our family from millennia of past traumas, poverty, quarrels, wars, unhappiness and all kind of dark corners and difficulties. It is also true on the positive.
This has always been the real meaning of the wheel of karma! It is only that, in the ancient times, the concept of DNA did not exist, nor did the word.

Now, when you think about the possibilities of changing/healing the DNA, it really IS done through positive feelings. It is also clearly a Service To Others since all members in a family are affected by the thoughts and feelings created by all other members.

There are different layers to family and DNA sharing, from the closest with your siblings and your children to the global human family on Earth now.

The shared emotions and DNA healing will always rebounce towards everyone sharing more similar DNA.
When there is war on our planet, we are all affected. The same is true for happiness. If you feel happy, you will affect the balance on the positive side.

Quote:there are three essences i want to talk about
comfrey, blood root and black currant.
comfrey helps us to heal our etheric body . healing the etheric body will result in healing manifesting in our physical reality.
blood root and black currant both address family issues going back as far as 7 generations. if we can heal this stuff that we have inherited it removes a tremendous burden that we carry around....

Do you know the botanical name of blood root, btw?

Love is forever healing and, it will never cease to heal!
Healing times everyone! Heart Smile Heart

Whitefeather
everything u say whitefeather is spot on. i love you so so much. u are so beautiful.

http://www.ct-botanical-society.org/gall...acana.html

heres a link to blood root . what a beautiful flower

norral
(03-19-2011, 05:36 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]everything u say whitefeather is spot on. i love you so so much. u are so beautiful.

Thank you norral, you're really kind; I love you too, Brother! Smile
So you know about DNA... Thank you for sharing the flower remedies with us. Heart

Quote:http://www.ct-botanical-society.org/gall...acana.html

norral

Great link where we can learn the botanical name: Sanguinaria canadensis and even see a picture; it is a modest yet beautiful eight petaled white flower indeed!

btw, I have made flower remedies in the past... it is easier to make than anyone may think and, if any is interested, I will be only happy to share the method here with you. Let me know.

Much Love & Light and healing to you Heart

Whitefeather
(03-21-2011, 04:01 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2011, 05:36 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]everything u say whitefeather is spot on. i love you so so much. u are so beautiful.

Thank you norral, you're really kind; I love you too, Brother! Smile
So you know about DNA... Thank you for sharing the flower remedies with us. Heart

Quote:http://www.ct-botanical-society.org/gall...acana.html

norral

Great link where we can learn the botanical name: Sanguinaria canadensis and even see a picture; it is a modest yet beautiful eight petaled white flower indeed!

By the way, I have made flower remedies in the past... it is easier to make than anyone may think and, if any is interested, I will be only happy to share the method here with you. Let me know.

Much Love & Light and healing to you Heart

Whitefeather

please share i would love to know

Meerie

Where is Whitefeather?
Yes I would love to know the method too! Heart
(03-17-2011, 01:52 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I found the website! Tongue

http://www.greenhopeessences.com/

Thanks for sharing, norral! I've never had a chance to smell flower essences, but I'd like to someday.

I was going through the site and it does resonate strongly with me. Thanks for sharing Norral and Aaron for the web site. There is some very interesting information on energy and chakras in genenral.
http://www.greenhopeessences.com/chakras.html
mountain pennyroyal and mountain pride

these two essences are by flower essence society .
mountain pennyroyal creates positive thinking and protects us
from negativity. mountain pride helps us to stand up to and confront those
who oppress us. ive been taking both of them with very positive results

norral
Hello back,

I am seeing your replies only today! Sorry, I have been away for quite some time!
To make a flower elixir is simple but requires some attention to details. I am not sure where to start... but will do my best. (I cannot copy the description from the book by the Bach Society for all my books are in boxes and have been for several years!)

Basically, choose a beautiful sunny day and start preferably in the morning. Have a bowl of water ready. It could be a glass bowl or ideally a crystal bowl (I use a small crystal bowl). The bowl needs to be plain with no motif and no engraving upon it, just plain transparent. The water placed in the bowl should be a good quality water, filtered, distilled or purified. You might even prepare the water the previous evening and leave the bowl outside at the moon light all night. Then on the morning, choose one variety of flowers only, preferably the best quality and, from several plants. The flowers, in full bloom, are picked up using ideally a stem from the same plant (no direct contact with fingers or only when it cannot be avoided but then, very delicately). Each flower is then placed side by side on the surface of the water, the open corolla facing up so to say. The idea is that each particular pattern of the flowers gets imprinted by the sun light upon the water. When the surface of the water is completely filled by flowers placed side by side, leave the bowl in full sun continuously for at least six hours and directly on the ground on a tranquil corner of the garden (it is ok if you leave it on the lawn but it has to remain in full sun and away from insects and other hazards). After that time, your elixir is ready and you can start taking it. If you desire to preserve it, fill it in a glass bottle, preferably a blue colored glass bottle. Green or amber colored are fine also.
Now, the preserving is a delicate part because, it is done by adding alcohol to the pure elixir. I use pure good quality Cognac but Sherry is also convenient, so is Vodka. Choose a pure and good quality alcohol. I measure the percentage of alcohol by dowsing because, I noticed that each flower has a different requirement for the best preserving process. Besides, it depends which type of alcohol you choose for the preserving. I cannot remember which is the average percentage advised by the Bach Society. Basically, to give an idea, I would say that one third of alcohol for two thirds of water elixir should work fine but it is variable.
This you just made constitutes a 'pure' or 'primary' elixir and from the bottle you just prepared, you take drop by drop and may even dilute further in water in order to make a 'secondary' elixir.

Now you have successfully made a flower elixir. Congratulation! Smile

That is the best I can remember for now. Let me know if any question arise. Good luck dear sisters and brothers!

Flower blessings in Love and Light,

Whitefeather Heart