Bring4th

Full Version: "Magical Self"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was told recently to see what Ra had to say about the "magical self" (I think that's what it was called) and to try and achieve that. I can't seem to find something about it (maybe I'm searching incorrectly). Does anybody have anything they can offer to help me find info on this subject? Thanks!! Kristy xo

3DMonkey

I don't think there is a magical self.

In the tarot portions there is frequent mention of magic potential of an entity. It has particular significance with the mind complex.

There are also some other references to magic practices.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...&ss=1&sc=1
OH WAIT!! It's not the magical "self"...it's the magical PERSONALITY. Does that help?
who told you, may i ask? i think many words describe one thing.
(03-17-2011, 05:22 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]who told you, may i ask? i think many words describe one thing.

"Ashim" did...who was often here. He said to research it on LOO but I can't seem to find anything substantial about it - at least not anything I can understand. I am wondering which book it's in.
could it the archetype?
Here are references to magical personality:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?search_...ype=phrase

You can look up any term or phrase here:

http://lawofone.info/

3DMonkey

Did the links help?

Ra was discussing some preconcieved ideas about white magic that I am completely unfamiliar with. Ra's explanations don't really explain anything from my point of view. Whoosh. Right over my head.
From Law of One Study Guide:

http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm

Quote:VI. THE HIGHER SELF IS ALSO CALLED THE MAGICAL PERSONALITY

RA: When the magical personality is properly invoked the self has invoked its Higher Self. Thus a bridge between space/time and time/space is made and the 6th density magical personality experiences directly the 3rd density catalyst for the duration of the working. It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self may resume its appropriate function as your Higher Self operating in many realms, not just in the 3rd density. (B3, 192)

QUESTION: The 3 aspects of the magical personality are stated to be power, love and wisdom. Are these its only primary aspects?
RA: The magical personality is a being of unity, a being of 6th density, and the equivalent of what you call your Higher Self and at the same time is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion. (B3, 192)
the magical personality embodies 3 aspects (love, wisdom, and power) although it is also much more. One of the reasons that the Ra contact was possible was that the trio represented these 3 aspects to a degree that approached the archetypal.

Love = Carla
Wisdom = Don
Power = Jim

the role of Jim is often understated, and even overlooked. The 'scribe' as he was called, supported the operation of the other two legs of the table, and empowered the whole task. One can see him as the guardian of the circle as the other two members of the group were involved in their tasks.

Ra on these 3 qualities:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=75#32

"The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects.

It is a being of unity, being of sixth density and equivalent to what you call your higher self and, at the same time, is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

The three aspects are given that the neophyte not abuse the tools of its trade but rather approach those tools balanced in the center of love and wisdom and thus seeking power in order to serve."

the last part is especially poignant. One seeks power in order to serve. As one is willing to increase one's service, so too will the light be made available for that service.
(01-01-2013, 04:22 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the magical personality embodies 3 aspects (love, wisdom, and power) although it is also much more. One of the reasons that the Ra contact was possible was that the trio represented these 3 aspects to a degree that approached the archetypal.

Love = Carla
Wisdom = Don
Power = Jim

the role of Jim is often understated, and even overlooked. The 'scribe' as he was called, supported the operation of the other two legs of the table, and empowered the whole task. One can see him as the guardian of the circle as the other two members of the group were involved in their tasks.

Ra on these 3 qualities:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=75#32

"The three aspects of the magical personality, power, love, and wisdom, are so called in order that attention be paid to each aspect in developing the basic tool of the adept; that is, its self. It is by no means a personality of three aspects.

It is a being of unity, being of sixth density and equivalent to what you call your higher self and, at the same time, is a personality enormously rich in variety of experience and subtlety of emotion.

The three aspects are given that the neophyte not abuse the tools of its trade but rather approach those tools balanced in the center of love and wisdom and thus seeking power in order to serve."

the last part is especially poignant. One seeks power in order to serve. As one is willing to increase one's service, so too will the light be made available for that service.

man you are getting those gems one after the other..good job.
(03-18-2011, 03:29 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:VI. THE HIGHER SELF IS ALSO CALLED THE MAGICAL PERSONALITY

RA: When the magical personality is properly invoked the self has invoked its Higher Self. Thus a bridge between space/time and time/space is made and the 6th density magical personality experiences directly the 3rd density catalyst for the duration of the working. It is most central to deliberately take off the magical personality after the working in order that the Higher Self may resume its appropriate function as your Higher Self operating in many realms, not just in the 3rd density. (B3, 192)

So let's say you make that connection and ground in the sacred fire of your heart with the utmost intention, what plenum said "One seeks power in order to serve. As one is willing to increase one's service, so too will the light be made available for that service."

If the connection exist in the 3rd dimension, or perhaps 4th now...? thoughts on that? why couldn't the 6th dimensional self be aware in 3rd/4th dimension while simultaneously still experiences other realms?

also now that we have reached our current spot in the procession of equinox what do you think about the idea that our catalyst can now use that higher self if it is properly invoked to carry out that willingness to increase one's service so the light remains available for the rest of incarnation?

well I guess the connection is truly achieved through meditation and the light you receive carries through into your daily life, forever growing depending on your service