Bring4th

Full Version: Daja vu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to hear people perspectives of what they think Daja vu is. Sometimes I get very vivid Daja vu where I can basically tell what the person is going to say next I love Deja vu it always fascinates me especially the fact that almost every one has experienced at least once.

My take on Deja vu is that it is a form of message from your higher self that you are on the right track, because after all whatever path you take is the path that lead your higherself to six density self as it yourself in the future.. So what I am saying is that when you feel as though you have seen an event in your life before this is because you are on the right path and because you did do this on your way to 6th density which is how you became your higher self which can be in your past present or future... What do you guys think? I had to write about this as it just popped into my head last night and I had a long hard think about it.

Love and light
All is one

3DMonkey

I love Deja vu. I have minutes long Deja vu.

I've always felt it means I in the right place at the right time. Much like your explanation.
Philosophically: I think deja vu is a reminder that there's more to life than the normal day to day things and gets you thinking about life's deeper questions.

Cognitively: deja vu is a strong feeling that you know you saw or somehow experienced an event before which you're experiencing right now. So either a) you dreamed about it before and predicted the future, but forgot you had that dream until the moment happens b) you saw it before incarnation in time/space and recall it when the moment happens c) its just a random feeling where you think it happened before but it really didn't and you're just experiencing a normal event.

Musically: Deja Vu is an album by Cosby, Stills, Nash & Young featuring the AMAZING song Carry On, which I highly recommend listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP0VBB7BO64

It's cool that you made this topic today because just yesterday actually I had an awesome deja vu experience, after months of not having any deja vu. Usually I feel it right after something happened, or while in a stream of doing something seemingly automatic that I seemingly can't control. Yesterday someone sent me an instant message and I was about to respond and realized the message they sent and the one I wanted to reply with was a deja vu - but I didn't reply! I exercised my free will and changed something which some people would assume is predetermined. Then half an hour or an hour later I had another deja vu, having two that quickly is remarkable in and of itself because usually I have gaps of months between them, but once again I didn't do what I was "supposed to" and instead told someone that it happened again, but after I typed that I realized that THAT was also a deja vu. So it seems that sometimes if you "break" a deja vu another one is waiting implying multiple routes of predetermination (if that is in fact what deja vu is showing). Very cool experience, I think its a sign that I'm more consciously in control of, and aware of, my unconscious mind.
Deja Vu is a memory.

If we are like actors on a stage, what happens when you forget your lines? You peek at the script. The daily "you" that goes about your business is a program, like artificial intelligence. The ego. That is not where the memory comes from. If you know that your Soul knows your path, and therefore chooses your shell or body based on the path it will take, it is able to "show" you what it views as your future. Of course there is variability accounted for in your future, but I would say that if you vary too far, you will be given a nudge. The prodding seems to poke right through the veil and nudge you.

Of course, I could have just made that upBigSmile

3DMonkey

I've had clear Deja vu that I remember dreaming AND remember telling my wife about the dream. Of course, she doesn't remember me telling her, so there is no verification there.

I have a consideration. #4 possibility? It is possible that the memory functions of my brain get a bit crosswired or electrically latent(?) and therfore what I am seeing with my eyes is pocessing slowly across my brains memory chip. Seeing and downloading are usually instantaneous. Perhaps during Deja vu, they became separate. (don't know if I explained that like I mean it).

Not Deja vu, but sometimes I "invent" memories because of anxiety? I will have a conversation with someone during which I feel a bit uncomfortable. Later, I will review the conversation over in my mind. Somehow, I will invent a memory of us talking about the same subject, and thus I will feel like an idiot for forgeting that in this conversation. I'll go back to the person and they say , no we've not discussed it but once. My invented memory confuses me. Either my memory is superior, my memory is precognitive, or my memory is neurologically out of balance. (btw, I've never had that feeling in forums Tongue -- I actually wish real life conversations were documented and conducted with precise word choice)
Egocentric time. It's all about me. Yay. (self depricating sarcasm)

I just closed my eyes to test my memory. I remember too much I think. (my mercury is in Pisces and it is said the my memories are directly tied with emotions. I think it's true). Anyway, if I read a post of mine or a text to a friend or a conversation, I can remember where I was at that moment I typed it, how I was standing or where I was walking. When I tell the story of what I heard on the radio, i can remember what street I was on, or if I was turning, or signaling and changing lanes. when I hear a song, I get a clear visual of where I was at the last time I heard it. When I have deep emotional conversations, I can remember where we were standing, and things like arm positions and foot placement. I just decided to review my day. I remember too much, and the most details are associated with my slight social anxiety.

OMG. I've never explored this before. LOL. Is this normal? !! seriously, someone psychoanalize this. I feel like I've just described a condition that probably has a label.
I am of the notion that a deja vu is a glimpse of the timelessness of our perceived reality, a reminder of it's flexibility.

And as others stated, a sign that you're on the right track, which is why they always excite me when they arrive :¬)

3DM - it's called having an excellent memory. Use it to your advantage!

I'm the opposite, my memory for day-to-day events is pretty much non existent. The more I live in the moment, the less importance the past has, and hence, it's not stored with such weight. That's what I like to think anyway Wink
When i was like 10 years old i had a deja vu that lasted a few seconds and i knew what was going to happen. I whispered the exact words that came out of my friends mouth, at the same time.

3DMonkey

Smile Ocean, you remind me of my sister.
Deja Vu is a hash-code collision.

3DMonkey

(03-18-2011, 08:45 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Deja Vu is a hash-code collision.

What would the keys represent? Are you talking simple brain function, or are you going deep and talking alternate/parallel existences?
I had 2 more deja vus today or in the past 2 days, my inner change keeps accelerating.
I had a huge one the other day too, knowing the next few moments to follow. Great fun :¬)