Bring4th

Full Version: Sexual energy transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear brothers and sisters,

Couple of weeks ago I've got PM from a brother at this forum who asked about sexual energy transfer. My instant respons to this question was - I am waaay far from using this ultimately intimate tool. But I couldn't leave that thought. I've been thinking about it before I received that PM but thought that I was not ready.

Since I've been in the same relationship for 12 years, I thought - well, what the heck, why not to try it? And allready at the first time - it was wwwoooaaaw - what was that? Why didn't I try it earlier??? BigSmile

So now I am starting this thread to share and to learn. What are your experiencies and/or thoughts on this subject?

I am still very new to this. And I've had these experiencies only three times. They have been different each time. Second time I was fortunate enough to dive into the sexual energy source directly after a deep meditation where I got connected to the One. That connection was then achieved even in the sexual energy transfer. A little part of it was perceived as a strong, bright, narrow line of light. It looked like light, like a lightning, but was still something very, very more. Imagine now to fit in that narrow line of light and merge completly with the One. I can't describe it! Then I was given the advice to experience that line of light as a curcuit to my partner, which opens up the visualization and one can "see" the colors and varying qualities of the sexually raised connection with the Creator.

Please dive in this subject and share your thoughts and/or experiencies! I'd love to learn more about this!

3DMonkey

LOL. It's good stuff. I can't teach/learn anything for ya though Wink

My partner and I are doing very well in this area currently. Very well. ..... I'm in a situation where I need to do some extracurricular performing so as to flush out and then take a sample in, if you know what I mean.... Well, by myself really drained my energy and pulled me down where I haven't been lately. It left me "separate" for the rest of the day. Sharing the energy is very real and energizing. That's about all I can say really.

Thanks for bringing it up Ankh

Blue Love Wink

Brittany

I've done green and blue ray transfers, maybe indigo, I'm not sure. For me, green ray was like a complete merging with the other person that went beyond the physical connection. I felt as if we had become one being, and that being in turn had become one with All. I see really pretty colors in my head when it happens. The hard part is completely opening myself and not holding anything back. I let my husband see and experience me for all that I am, all my talents and flaws without shame. For someone who has battled with low self esteem for ages it isn't easy, but it's so worth it when you get that exchange of complete acceptance and unconditional love.

Blue ray has actually been painful at times...but sometimes things just need to come out. To start an abrupt argument after sex about some long buried issue is awkward to say the least, but our relationship is stronger because of it. Both Walter and I tend to hoard our emotions and not let the other know what we are truly feeling out of fear it will hurt or upset them. Blue ray transfer is an excellent way to get all that out of the way and just put it out there.

As for indigo...I've had some pretty trippy experiences, but I'm not sure if they were to the point of being indigo transfer. Whatever it was, it was pretty awesome, though.

The only advice I would give, not to anyone specifically but in general, is to take care in who you exchange energy with at this level. Red ray sex is one thing, but in my opinion, it is good to have a deep level of trust and at least some degree of commitment to one another before attempting green ray. Some rather awkward complications can occur otherwise.
Ahktu wrote:

"...Both Walter and I tend to hoard our emotions and not let the other know what we are truly feeling out of fear it will hurt or upset them..."

Oh Ahktu, I think you just defined the norm, unfortunately, for so many relationships. No one wants to aknowledge the 1000 lb gorillas in their lives. Some places or homes could qualify as a zoo.

Richard
(03-18-2011, 04:05 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've done green and blue ray transfers, maybe indigo, I'm not sure.

What about orange and yellow? I've reached orange today - and since I've got problems in that area tears were a fact. But now I just feel seated! I am fine! It's all going to be fine! I'm fiiine! \0/ BigSmile

Quote:For me, green ray was like a complete merging with the other person that went beyond the physical connection. I felt as if we had become one being, and that being in turn had become one with All. I see really pretty colors in my head when it happens.

Now I'm jealous! BigSmile

Quote:The hard part is completely opening myself and not holding anything back.

Yes, and this is my understanding of sexual energy transfer as well. To open up without fear and offer yourself as the Creator completely. That's what I thought I was not ready for, but maybe it is how it supposed to be done? To find yourself within a relationship first, then go on and open up to strangers (not in sexual way though since we are not there yet Wink).

Quote:I let my husband see and experience me for all that I am, all my talents and flaws without shame. For someone who has battled with low self esteem for ages it isn't easy, but it's so worth it when you get that exchange of complete acceptance and unconditional love.

Well done! This is the ultimate goal for me too.

Quote:Blue ray has actually been painful at times...but sometimes things just need to come out. To start an abrupt argument after sex about some long buried issue is awkward to say the least, but our relationship is stronger because of it. Both Walter and I tend to hoard our emotions and not let the other know what we are truly feeling out of fear it will hurt or upset them. Blue ray transfer is an excellent way to get all that out of the way and just put it out there.

Good job!

Quote:As for indigo...I've had some pretty trippy experiences, but I'm not sure if they were to the point of being indigo transfer. Whatever it was, it was pretty awesome, though.

Could you try to explain it? Pleeease Angel

Quote:Red ray sex is one thing, but in my opinion, it is good to have a deep level of trust and at least some degree of commitment to one another before attempting green ray. Some rather awkward complications can occur otherwise.

Why and what situations? Now I got reaaally curious. Tongue
(03-18-2011, 03:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in a situation where I need to do some extracurricular performing so as to flush out and then take a sample in, if you know what I mean....

Unfortunately, no. Blush
(03-18-2011, 03:20 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Since I've been in the same relationship for 12 years, I thought - well, what the heck, why not to try it? And allready at the first time - it was wwwoooaaaw - what was that? Why didn't I try it earlier???

Since you've been in the relationship for 12 years, what did you 'try' that was different, that prompted more of a transfer than you had previously experienced? (If you care to share.)

Brittany

Yes, I've done orange ray transfer as well, though I don't think it's so much a ladder you work your way up. You can jump into the green ray or even higher at any time if the lower chakras are clear. Usually orange ray exchange involves, as Ra says, "the desire to possess or to be possessed." For me it was the latter. I wanted to submit sexually because it was a brief freedom from responsibility. When I was playing the submissive I could forget about all the things I was responsible for and the tough decisions I had to make. Like Ra says, the urge became insatiable. I was never satisfied, and I couldn't really even get in the mood unless I was being dominated. As soon as it was over the issues I was trying to ignore came back again, so there was little point to it. This put a strain on the relationship.

I used to just think it was a random quirk, but when I realized the root cause of my behavior I started to realize that accepting the energy is just as important as giving it. It's taken a lot of work, but I've moved past my need for those things. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with fetishes...I still enjoy them from time to time, but on my part it was bordering on addiction, and rather unhealthy. I would think that if you are able to have harmonious green ray sex, you are engaging in yellow, orange and red transfer simultaneously as well.

As for the indigo (if that’s truly what it was)...the best way I can describe it is happy little tingles all over my body. Like every cell was having an orgasm. Afterward we were both just like “whoa.”

Er...hope I’m not being too...descriptive here. We’re all adults, aren’t we? *glances around sheepishly*
LOOOL!!!! Ahktu!!! I think that we are all adults here too, but the mods should have the last word. Tongue

I was trying to achieve that (whatever ray??) state I had the second time last time too, but the energy is actually intelligent! How about that? Wink It didn't work and as soon I was able to relax and "enjoy the ride" so to speak Tongue, I felt how it surrounded our beings and then rised upstairs to my orange level. I don't know what brother Ra was mumbling about regarding orange ray, but as I dug myself through the possession issues I felt its rising pierced some point in orange nexi where I came in touch with my other self - or how I was in my own 3D long time ago. I am not that person anymore, neither am I the person I am in this life, but as I reached the core of that other self it was like "aahhaaaaa, now I see". I don't know if it's all true, but what is true is that I came in touch with myself, got seated in that nexi. I don't understand everything yet though, therefore this thread. To be continued... Tongue

Monica - when I first saw your question, I got stunned... Good one! Yes what did I try? I think that it's more about that I changed. My perspective is changed and there is a shift in consciousness. Plus some of what I've learned in meditation can now be practiced in sexual transfer act. I don't know if someone can relate to it, but after 12 years together sex can be pretty boring. You do it in the same way, with the same person and yawn! Another thing is that we wear masks, costumes. It's like a shell that is not a real you. The challenge is to take of that mask and get completely naked with another self. Like ahktu put it
Quote:The hard part is completely opening myself and not holding anything back. I let my husband see and experience me for all that I am, all my talents and flaws without shame.

I perceived it as something scaring first, but now - wooaw let's have some more fun! BigSmile

EDIT: Ahktu, when I wrote "dug myself through possession" issues I meant this: when we were making love I saw images of him being a mighty 4D man in my inner sight. Then there were thoughts of being unfaithful with him to my "true soulmate" whoever that is, and then thoughts went into direction that we are all unfaithful all the time every time we incarnate and enter the veil of forgetfulness. So what? We are all One, so it technincally impossible to be unfaithful as we all are going to merge with all sooner or later. At that point I came in touch with my Higher Self and was feeling what It felt, staying reeeally humble in this experience as we two experienced something great here, so he appeared again as 4D powerful mighty man (yummy), and after that there was this energy swirl that embraced us and ended up at that orange point that I was talking about.
(03-19-2011, 01:10 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that we are all adults here too, but the mods should have the last word. Tongue

No problems. Carry on! As long as it's tasteful, you're cool.

But this might be a good time to re-read our guidelines concerning this subject. See # 7 and 8.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=63
(03-19-2011, 01:10 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Monica - when I first saw your question, I got stunned... Good one! Yes what did I try? I think that it's more about that I changed. My perspective is changed and there is a shift in consciousness. Plus some of what I've learned in meditation can now be practiced in sexual transfer act. I don't know if someone can relate to it, but after 12 years together sex can be pretty boring.

Boring? Hmmm...I've been married 27 years, with my mate for 28 years, and I can honestly say I've never been bored. We've had our challenges, of course! Boredom just wasn't one of them. What I've noticed is that, as we strengthen our openness, communication, and connections on all chakra levels, it is naturally reflected sexually.

Here is an excellent book on this:

The Esoteric Philosophy of Love and Marriage by Dion Fortune

Another excellent books on relationships is:

The Shared Heart by Barry and Joyce Vissell
(03-19-2011, 01:57 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I've been married 27 years, with my mate for 28 years, and I can honestly say I've never been bored.

Good for you! I found sex with the same person for a long period of time boring. I still find monogamy here a bit challenging. To live with one/two partners is appropriate, but one can have sex with many. Angel It's that essence of another self that is exciting. How they smell, how they touch you, what sounds they make and how they look when they are relaxed. It's all different for every person, and it's exciting to experience that. I never been unfaithful though, just wanted to make that clear.

Ahktu, now that I think more about it - I do have some possession issues that I haven't put deeper thought in only. But they are all about to make love with 4/6D Beings. I even had a strange, vivid dream that I think started all this. It was a 4D man who was (of course) so clean and beautiful that my thoughts were - I'll do anything to have sex with him. He was positive but told me that he needed my help to polarize negative, and since I was like - whatever makes you to have sex with me - I found my arms were tied. Then we started to make love and it was reaaally erotic. But after a while his arms were tied instead and then I could do whatever I wanted with him and he was so humble - wheeew, I woke up in pretty hot mood after that! I do have a lot of fantasies and dreams about having sex with higher density beings. And we are not always so equal. Angel
(03-19-2011, 02:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I found sex with the same person for a long period of time boring.

There are only so many things a couple can do, physically, to keep 'sex' exciting.

However, a committed relationship with a single partner continues to reveal deeper and deeper levels of intimacy and trust, and as this happens, sex is no longer a physical act but a communion, and communion with your beloved is never boring.

(03-19-2011, 02:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I still find monogamy here a bit challenging.

As discussed in The Shared Heart, the committed, monogamous relationship is a spiritual path. It's not the only path. But it is a path, with its own challenges, and its rewards are great.

(03-19-2011, 02:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]To live with one/two partners is appropriate, but one can have sex with many.

True.

But can one make love with many?

(Are you a Saggitarius? Wink )

(03-19-2011, 02:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Angel It's that essence of another self that is exciting. How they smell, how they touch you, what sounds they make and how they look when they are relaxed.

Those are all physical, superficial attributes. Lower chakra stuff.

A whole new world is opened up when the higher centers are activated, and this occurs when each partner is completely vulnerable to the other. This state of total trust isn't easily achieved with a casual partner, but is built up over years of sharing life together.

(03-19-2011, 02:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It's all different for every person, and it's exciting to experience that. I never been unfaithful though, just wanted to make that clear.

It's not my place to judge anyone. The only person who has a right to an opinion about your preferences is your significant other.

I am just sharing another perspective.

(03-19-2011, 02:57 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I could do whatever I wanted with him and he was so humble - wheeew, I woke up in pretty hot mood after that! I do have a lot of fantasies and dreams about having sex with higher density beings. And we are not always so equal.

Do you have a desire to control another entity?

Related thread:

Life on Planet Earth > Sexual addiction! and Male-Female energy roles/energies

This thread isn't just about sexual addition, but discusses, in depth, some of the same concepts discussed in this thread. I highly recommend that everyone check it out!
(03-18-2011, 03:55 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]My partner and I are doing very well in this area currently. Very well. ..... I'm in a situation where I need to do some extracurricular performing so as to flush out and then take a sample in, if you know what I mean

How does your partner feel about that?

3DMonkey

Monica,
I agree completely with your post. I would have given the same answers myself.

How does she feel? About what exactly? Why do you ask?
My first answer is weird. I'm not sure how one should feel about it. I've got to carry it around in a cup and hand it to a stranger. WEIRD Tongue
(03-19-2011, 05:04 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]There are only so many things a couple can do, physically, to keep 'sex' exciting.

Sure, but if there are lower nexi blockages then there is nothing you can do to make it exciting.

Quote:However, a committed relationship with a single partner continues to reveal deeper and deeper levels of intimacy and trust, and as this happens, sex is no longer a physical act but a communion, and communion with your beloved is never boring.

Yes. And hopefully I am heading in that direction. Smile

Quote:But can one make love with many?

(Are you a Saggitarius? Wink )

Good question. I think that it's definately the case in higher densities, but not sure if it's possible in 3D. Don't think it's the case in common western society in present moment.
I am Virgo. Angel How are they regarding sex? Tongue

Quote:Those are all physical, superficial attributes. Lower chakra stuff.

Yes, and what a wonderful attributes! BigSmile Lower nexi stuff - yes, darling, and I am a walking, talking orange ray issue.

Quote:A whole new world is opened up when the higher centers are activated, and this occurs when each partner is completely vulnerable to the other.

This is a good description of what is happening right now. I am very excited.

Quote:Do you have a desire to control another entity?

No, I don't. There are fantasies and dreams of sexual nature, like playing games, but I am really not into controling another entity stuff. There are moments where fantasies lead me into a state of powerlessness in those games but I guess it's just my low orange gas speaking. In the dream with that 4D beautiful man I was talking about, when he was tied, it assured me that he couldn't go away which I perceived as a relief = an orange ray issue, as I see it. I was not in the domination/control over him, which would be a yellow ray issue. But these issues should be put more attention to perhaps. Not sure of everything yet. It's a whole new world that is opening right now.
(03-19-2011, 07:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2011, 05:04 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]There are only so many things a couple can do, physically, to keep 'sex' exciting.

Sure, but if there are lower nexi blockages then there is nothing you can do to make it exciting.

That's exactly my point! Focusing on the physical in order to make it exciting doesn't work for very long.

Whereas, loving and accepting the other-self, and working together to clear those blockages, strengthens the relationship so that excitement is generated naturally, at the higher levels, and attraction is no longer just based on physical attributes. (Thankfully, since we all age eventually, and sometimes lose attractiveness for one reason or another.) For example, a devoted couple who's been married for 50 years: the man might be just as sexually turned on by his lady as he was when she was 20 and beautiful, even though she is now 80 and wrinkly. If he relied only on physical attraction, how could he continue to desire her? This is precisely why many marriages suffer - one partner (more often the male, but can be the female) no longer is attracted to the other, because she gained 20 pounds, got wrinkly, or whatever. So he seeks out a sweet young thing, in real life, in porn or fantasy, and thus stays blocked in the lower chakras, instead of clearing that blockage by embracing the opportunity to love and accept his fat/wrinkly/sick/maimed wife (who has lost her physical beauty but is still beautiful on a soul level and has so much to offer him on a soul level).

(03-19-2011, 07:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Good question. I think that it's definately the case in higher densities, but not sure if it's possible in 3D. Don't think it's the case in common western society in present moment.

Right. Those that attempt it often run into challenges. For example, back in the late 70s I had some friends who'd been married several years and were very proud of their hip, open marriage. They openly flaunted their sexual partners.

I lost contact with them and then ran into them a few years later. They'd divorced due to jealousy issues.

This is just one example but I suspect it's common, even in New Age circles. I suspect there is a reason our 3D bodies were designed with plumbing that lends itself to a single partner! Tongue

(03-19-2011, 07:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I am Virgo. Angel How are they regarding sex? Tongue

I have no idea. An astrologer once told me that Saggitarians often find monogamy challenging (not to say they can't be monogamous!). I don't like generalizations about people, but curiously enough, over the years I've met a number of Saggitarians who are in their 40s or 50s and never married. They're still out there reveling in the single lifestyle.

Undoubtedly there are many who are happily married. But this opened my mind to the possibility that monogamy is a path that might not be appropriate for everyone....just as not everyone chooses to have children in this lifetime. Parenting is a path...not for everyone. But it's quite a powerful path, for those who choose it.

(03-19-2011, 07:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:A whole new world is opened up when the higher centers are activated, and this occurs when each partner is completely vulnerable to the other.

This is a good description of what is happening right now. I am very excited.

Glad to hear that!

I suggest caution regarding the activation of the higher centers with a casual partner, without the benefit of a strong green ray connection.

(03-19-2011, 07:25 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]when he was tied, it assured me that he couldn't go away which I perceived as a relief = an orange ray issue, as I see it. I was not in the domination/control over him, which would be a yellow ray issue.

The reason I asked the question, was that, it seemed to me, that if he "couldn't" go away then he is being controlled.
well let me contribute my 2 cents For what it's worth. like monica weve been married for a while. however i am old school and never ever talk about what goes on between me and my wife in that sense; suffice it to say i appreciate the qualites i see in my wife more and more the longer we are together.

however there is a 3rd person involved in here, a menage a trois i guess u could say. what u say norral im shocked . well its not what u think . this third person is our bird, tweety bird , our cockatiel of about 12 years age.
tweety bird believes himself to be a person he does not see himself as a bird trust me on that one. and tweety bird has an affinitly for me he likes the big guy For what it's worth. an he especially has an affinity for my hand . do i have to go any further do u really want me to go further. no i thought not lol. anyway tweety bird feels that i am his sexual partner . i look at it like this if it brings joy to tweety bird it works for meBigSmile. anyway after tweety is finished with my hand he looks at me and he say " was it as good for u big guy as it was for me" and i look at him and say "yes tweety it was.
so there u have it the saga of tweety and the big guy somewhere on the outskirts of nyc. i dont know exactly how it fits it with this thread but hopefully it brings a smile to your face. and no tweety is not available for overnight stays i knew u were going to ask that

norral
I think with virgos it's seems to be sort of 'rebelling against the virgin' as though there was a revolution within the sign. Quite often when I've been talking to female virgoes they have responded to my queries, 'you're too young' or 'that's not appropriate.' No other sign responds like that when asked innocently about hobbies.

And male virgos it seems to be a priority as well. One that takes a central theme. As oppose to it being recognised but not a central theme.

(Editing this post 21/4/2014: this could very well be incorrect. The symbology of Virgo according to Liz Greene is of the virgin as a woman that gives of herself because she desires to, versus the symbolic 'whore' who gives of herself not because she wants to, but as trade. This could very well be in a husband/ wife relationship.)
(03-19-2011, 12:02 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest caution regarding the activation of the higher centers with a casual partner, without the benefit of a strong green ray connection.

Yes, it's the second time it comes up in this thread. Would you like to expand on this issue?

Quote:The reason I asked the question, was that, it seemed to me, that if he "couldn't" go away then he is being controlled.

I felt relief because he couldn't leave me=abondon issues=low self esteem issues=orange issues.

I would be glad if you would like to share anything regarding your personal, spiritual experiencies during sexual energy transfers?
Interesting thread. To answer Ankh's question, the most spiritual experience for me is the feeling post sex, laying within each others entwined energy, both in a place of post-orgasm exhaustion, compassion and connectedness.

That moment can feel so strong sometimes, it's incredible.
I suppose that I've now touched that green ray transfer. The funny thing is that my husband is not into spiritual stuff at all. He is a true atheist and to summarize his belief system - he thinks that lights go out for good when we die. And still, every time we are connecting since the shift in my consciousness occured regarding sexual energy transfer, he is very receptive to the thoughts and state of mind that I am in. I don't want to go into the details here, but to mention a few things he for instance exploded when I connected to the One, and yesterday he was very gentle and sensitive when I connected to the green ray. Regarding green ray, first I felt warm, deep instreamings into the green nexi. They were like intimate, tender caress preparing my heart. And after a while there was like a lightning that struck me. This lightning pierced right through me (and him in my view) and I felt pure love beyond chemical/bodily processes. It was deep "love" beyond body. I guess that it was the spiritual love, that connecting us all together into what is called a unity beyond names, shapes, memory and so on. I got scared from it. It felt so strong as I would actually be struck be lightning in reality, and though I was fascinated by it, I was a bit cautious to dive in that. Why? The first thing that I thought of was - eeeh, that's what stopping me from merging with this Earth, and that's what stopping me from completely surrender to these people here and my family. The loss... This dive might bring a loss... Loss of something that has been constant present in my life, and might be the reason for me incarnating here... My distortion towards my true family... I can't surrender to love of all, because my family would fade away in it's intense bright colours... But at least I understand it now... Cool that is was sex that made it all that clear to me...
A true moment of clarity :¬)
About a week ago, I actually tried this out of the blue without telling my girlfriend. She had 5 orgasms (from intercourse) and told me it was the best sex she had ever had. My technique was just to see the creator within her and then offer myself in whatever way that I am desired.

Afterwards she said she felt enlightened. Then I finally told her what I had done haha.

So "mission accomplished" I guess.
(03-23-2011, 07:41 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]About a week ago, I actually tried this out of the blue without telling my girlfriend. She had 5 orgasms (from intercourse) and told me it was the best sex she had ever had. My technique was just to see the creator within her and then offer myself in whatever way that I am desired.

Afterwards she said she felt enlightened. Then I finally told her what I had done haha.

Congrats on the "accomplished mission", my brother, but details, it's all about the details! Angel
(03-23-2011, 07:53 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2011, 07:41 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]About a week ago, I actually tried this out of the blue without telling my girlfriend. She had 5 orgasms (from intercourse) and told me it was the best sex she had ever had. My technique was just to see the creator within her and then offer myself in whatever way that I am desired.

Congrats on the "accomplished mission", my brother, but details, it's all about the details! Angel

I just decided I wanted to try sexual energy transfer, in this case just a radiation of myself and a conscious offering of myself to the creator. I went into a meditative state where I see the creator in everything, especially her eyes, to the point where when I looked into her eyes I didn't see her but I saw the creator.

We had regular missionary position sex. To me it was fine, not mind blowing, mostly normal.

When it was over she told me it was the best ever, in her entire life and that she had 5 orgasms. I quizzed her like, "You're kidding right? You're just exaggerating for effect?" and she was like "No, literally. That was the best sex I've ever had ever."

I asked her a lot of probing questions to figure out what was going on with her.

A bit later she said she felt "enlightened", like the world had taken on a different light and everything looked different to her.

It was cool making love to the One Infinite Creator -- it's something I probably couldn't have done a year ago due to sex-linked shame.

My girlfriend is not spiritual and doesn't know anything about anything spiritual, let alone Ra Material. I didn't tell her what was going on until like an hour afterwards because I wanted to collect objective data about her experience.

I guess my experience seems to indicate that my offering of myself, my energy, to the Creator within her, was felt and accepted by her leading to a heightened experience and energy transfer.

However, since SHE wasn't doing anything different, wasn't offering any more of herself than usual, I didn't really get any more energy from her than usual.

I didn't feel drained at all. I didn't feel different at all. I just felt normal. My only difference was the conscious meditative state and focusing on loving and seeing the creator.

P.S. Ankh, until this thread I always thought you were a guy BigSmile
Let me think about your answer, brother. I might come back with some questions. BigSmile

(03-23-2011, 08:19 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Ankh, until this thread I always thought you were a guy BigSmile

And I am not a guy now, because...? We are allowed to merry each other being of the same sex here in Sweden.

Just joking with you my brother. In this incarnation I am a very hot swedish female nurse (no kidding). Tongue
Ah Sweden... a magical forest of fairies, sprites, winter nymphs, and Ikea meatballs
(03-23-2011, 08:41 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Sweden... a magical forest of fairies, sprites, winter nymphs, and Ikea meatballs

And hot nurses that will do anything to serve the Creator within you. BigSmile
(03-23-2011, 08:41 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]Ah Sweden... a magical forest of fairies, sprites, winter nymphs, and Ikea meatballs

Let's not forget pro gamers :¬)
(03-23-2011, 08:49 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

And hot nurses that will do anything to serve the Creator within you. BigSmile

Well I'd be lying if I said that hot swedish nurses are not on my top 5 list of "things to have sex with" Tongue

Up there with Brazilian supermodels and redheaded mermaids BigSmile
(03-23-2011, 08:19 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]I guess my experience seems to indicate that my offering of myself, my energy, to the Creator within her, was felt and accepted by her leading to a heightened experience and energy transfer.

However, since SHE wasn't doing anything different, wasn't offering any more of herself than usual, I didn't really get any more energy from her than usual.

I didn't feel drained at all. I didn't feel different at all. I just felt normal. My only difference was the conscious meditative state and focusing on loving and seeing the creator.

P.S. Ankh, until this thread I always thought you were a guy BigSmile

My situation with someone has been the same. When I was inexperienced, I was with a woman who was very experienced. I assumed love making would come naturally, that I already know what I'm doing, but I wasn't expecting to be told that her experiences with me were the best she ever had. And it wasn't just a confidence booster lol, because I overheard her talking to her girlfriends.

On the other hand, I never felt anything particularly strong.
(03-23-2011, 08:49 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]And hot nurses that will do anything to serve the Creator within you. BigSmile

lol!! dirty
(03-23-2011, 08:19 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]She had 5 orgasms (from intercourse) and told me it was the best sex she had ever had. My technique was just to see the creator within her and then offer myself in whatever way that I am desired.

Sssshhh! You just told everyone the secret! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3