Bring4th

Full Version: 2011.02.26 Syncronicity & Shift into 4th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been really enjoying the readings lately from Q'uo, and I really appreciate all the work everyone has been doing to bring them to us,
in this session, although the major focus of it was on synchronicity, some interesting points I'd like to look at are actually Q'uo's understanding of our progression into 4th density.

(The entire session is pretty good, but I'm just quoting the couple references that have to do with progression into 4th.)

First Q'uo says,

Quote:We would, however, caution against overemphasizing the importance of events of this nature that might be taken to have an outward meaning that causes one to lose sight of the real task at hand. There has been around this date some degree of fear generated; some sense that perhaps the planet will undergo such contortions that a great many will suffer deeply and die. While it is true that the turmoil and difficulties upon your planet continue apace, still we would suggest to you that the period of transition will not be a terribly dramatic one but will tend rather to be gradual. The date of more significance is that of the duration of your own incarnation, which holds the opportunity for accomplishing those things which you have come to do. And you all have come to do quite particular things in this incarnation.

but then later says,

Quote:(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and greet you again in love and light through this instrument. Thus, as each of you pursues your path of seeking, you have signposts along the way that give you confirmation and even inspiration to continue your journey. You form your ritual of seeking, shall we say, your manner of being. You pursue your daily round of activities in a set way, accomplishing cycles, patterns and individual journeys into the new realms of your own being. And as this pattern of seeking harmonizes with the entities and experiences about you, you find yourself in a goodly company of great souls, all moving in unison to the opening of the heart, the service of others, and the seeking of the one Creator.

And this great company of seeking, accomplishing the various patterns of existence and the cycles of experience, nears the end of this particular density’s ability to provide such catalyst. For the great cycle of experience upon this planet in third density also comes to its end. It is now the eleventh hour before the 12/12 striking of the clock on the great clock face of your galaxy. The time between now and then is as a second on this timepiece. And each of you now moves toward that striking of the clock upon the hour of midnight, shall we say, that will enter into this experience on this planet for all seekers, the enlightenment of the one Creator being found within the heart of all seekers.

At this time we will transfer this contact to the one known as Carla. We are those of Q’uo.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm a little confused. I understand that the progression of densities is gradual from 1 - 8, and Earth and myself are actually simultaneiously in all densities, as we are all already one. Except that my mind and perception are focused around space/time, and as a result I'm intersted in how this progression actually works on a space/time level.

Later Q'uo notes that we are nearly at the striking of the hour, which is something Ra said in one of the Law of One sessions to describe how the shift in density worked, that it was like the striking of the clock and is a set time which has been created beforehand by our logos.

So... my confusion lies in the terminology of 'gradual.' Firstly the shift is described as a gradual process, but then explained to be at a point where the time it is before the next density is barely any time at all.

I get that the shift is not an event where it's like.. all of a sudden in a matter of minutes I am in the next density, but if we are basically one second from 12, is it possible that the gradual shift they are referring to is occuring in a relatively short period of time? Or is a "second on this timepiece" actually like 500 years?
according to Ra, such simultaneous existence in all densities do not exist for you, me and the planet.

for example, earth does not have a 5d now. but, a time/space counterpart of 5d. 5d in earth is in unmanifested form.

same goes for entities. currently you are in 3d activated body, while all bodies lay in potentiation.

only sublogos (sun) was described as simultaneously existing in all densities, yet Ra also at one point says logos goes through logoic experiences.

it seems you are confusing the activation and full manifestation of 4d vibrations/density on a planet, and the 4d sphere that entities form with their bodies, societies, actions and thoughts ?
(03-20-2011, 06:58 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]The reason I bring this up is because I'm a little confused. I understand that the progression of densities is gradual from 1 - 8, and Earth and myself are actually simultaneiously in all densities, as we are all already one. Except that my mind and perception are focused around space/time, and as a result I'm intersted in how this progression actually works on a space/time level.

Later Q'uo notes that we are nearly at the striking of the hour, which is something Ra said in one of the Law of One sessions to describe how the shift in density worked, that it was like the striking of the clock and is a set time which has been created beforehand by our logos.

So... my confusion lies in the terminology of 'gradual.' Firstly the shift is described as a gradual process, but then explained to be at a point where the time it is before the next density is barely any time at all.

I get that the shift is not an event where it's like.. all of a sudden in a matter of minutes I am in the next density, but if we are basically one second from 12, is it possible that the gradual shift they are referring to is occuring in a relatively short period of time? Or is a "second on this timepiece" actually like 500 years?

I think Q'uo is speaking of two different angles of the transition period. First, when he uses the striking of the clock analogy, I think they are speaking of the Earth's full shift into 4D vibration and the full activation of the green sphere. In "real-world" terms, i've come to think of this as an unlocking of our 4D abilities, if you will.

The gradual terms are in regard to our discovery and adaptation to this frame of mind/being. Ra mentions that 3D/4D beings must take time to learn to shield themselves from the 3D illusion. I think this refers to how quickly we can abandon our old lives and routines and start anew in 4D, where we are no longer shackled by those things. For some people, that may take a little bit of time....

Ra figured the "striking of the hour" would happen sometime in 2011. We shall have to wait and see. Tongue
(03-20-2011, 08:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]it seems you are confusing the activation and full manifestation of 4d vibrations/density on a planet, and the 4d sphere that entities form with their bodies, societies, actions and thoughts ?

Hm... okay. I'm not really sure what you mean. What is the difference between 4th Density vibration, and 4th density sphere which include everything that we have made from ourselves?
(03-20-2011, 09:50 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2011, 08:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]it seems you are confusing the activation and full manifestation of 4d vibrations/density on a planet, and the 4d sphere that entities form with their bodies, societies, actions and thoughts ?

Hm... okay. I'm not really sure what you mean. What is the difference between 4th Density vibration, and 4th density sphere which include everything that we have made from ourselves?

seems so.

apparently, currently the green vibrations are not aligned to by the planet, due to the problems the orange/yellow negatively oriented societal mind generates.

planet, ra said, is aligning itself to receive the vibrations in full. when these realignments are complete, apparently, it will be able to support a 4d sphere.

the rest apparently is about that 4d sphere and life in it. however what quo says is these spheres are not identical to each other, and one will have to leave the 3d or 3d-4d body to go into 4d sphere, which will require a 4d body.

this is what i understood.
Ahh okay. I think I understand.. haha. Kind of! The 4D sphere is like the society and creation by us after the planet itself has gone through 4D activation first. I wasn't sure what the terminology of sphere was referring to (if only we were psychic lol) - but you were under the impression that I was confusing the two terms of full manifestation and activation with 4D sphere and I am not sure exactly what you were referring to,
however that being said,
thank you guys! I found those posts quite helpful.
the question is, whether there is any manifestation that reflects in the physical world that surpasses the conditions of the physicality, due to the 4d sphere being stronger than other spheres in a given geography.

3DMonkey

If the 12/12 chime rings in 2011 or 2012, how will we know it? I think this is the one question that persists.

One might say I am overly concentrated on a physical sign of the shift's occurence. Isn't that what we all want to see? A new body. New abilities. New brain functions.

I would be very satisfied if we didn't notice a significant physical change, but instead saw each others thoughts and emotions clearly. It would be astounded for my children to see how much love I have for them and the place inside me from where my discipline of them originates. And vice versa.

Either way, I am simply convinced that the striking of the hour MUST reveal a very significant turning point. A line in the sand, if you will. Something more than a "feeling", and definitely something more than another's claim that it has occurred.

If it is simply "make note of this astronomical transition because it is unique", then I will be disappointed. If that's the case, any moment in astronomy is equally significant and can be given the same respect.
If that's the case, then it is simply astrology. I love astrology, but Ra describes the hour so much more physically changing. Ra didn't give precise specifics, but they made it clear it will happen in my lifetime. How will we know it? Could someone ask Q'uo or Ra that question?
Hi 3DM

Still haven't mastered the quotation button so this question will take some time to answerBigSmile...just kidding, seems like "instant shift into a lightbody" while still here on earth for some: David Wilcock as I understood it, or making this transition after a "normal" passing: Carla, is the main difference as to how they interpret Ra...

Carla adresses this question in the video where she's being interviewed by James Gilliand, look it up on the Homepage.

On the other hand Ra says that this dimension 3D "is not for understanding" so as for me i try to not think about it. I mean if I was convinced i would instantaneosly shift into a lightbody in 2012 a lot of mundane things would become unimportant so...

...i just plant my tree as if Mother Earth would go on forever, and she will anyway of course, tree or not...

transiten
3d is 'not for understanding' as in 4d is 'for understanding'. you wont find understanding in 3d in regard to sorrows, happiness, desires and so on. this is the work of 4d.

as for david wilcock, he has to explain how that instant shift into 'lightbody' will happen despite entities have to die in order to pass into new bodies even in 4d. and in 5d.

what Ra had said doesnt leave room for interpretation in that quote - don asked that question twice, and specifically. ra answered specifically, stressing the core of the query. 'these entities will die according to 3rd density necessities'. since also the production of 4d bodies was said to occur over a phase of normal reproduction, this rather leaves out 'instant death' scenario too.
Unity

Hope i haven't misunderstood Davids interpretation....and if you went over to Divine Cosmos to discuss the matter it would be of great value for us all. David doesn't post any longer, he doesn't have the time, but his thoughts on this topic you can find in his blogs f.i.

transiten
(03-20-2011, 06:58 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]I've been really enjoying the readings lately from Q'uo, and I really appreciate all the work everyone has been doing to bring them to us,
in this session, although the major focus of it was on synchronicity, some interesting points I'd like to look at are actually Q'uo's understanding of our progression into 4th density.

(The entire session is pretty good, but I'm just quoting the couple references that have to do with progression into 4th.)

First Q'uo says,

Quote:We would, however, caution against overemphasizing the importance of events of this nature that might be taken to have an outward meaning that causes one to lose sight of the real task at hand. There has been around this date some degree of fear generated; some sense that perhaps the planet will undergo such contortions that a great many will suffer deeply and die. While it is true that the turmoil and difficulties upon your planet continue apace, still we would suggest to you that the period of transition will not be a terribly dramatic one but will tend rather to be gradual. The date of more significance is that of the duration of your own incarnation, which holds the opportunity for accomplishing those things which you have come to do. And you all have come to do quite particular things in this incarnation.

but then later says,

Quote:(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and greet you again in love and light through this instrument. Thus, as each of you pursues your path of seeking, you have signposts along the way that give you confirmation and even inspiration to continue your journey. You form your ritual of seeking, shall we say, your manner of being. You pursue your daily round of activities in a set way, accomplishing cycles, patterns and individual journeys into the new realms of your own being. And as this pattern of seeking harmonizes with the entities and experiences about you, you find yourself in a goodly company of great souls, all moving in unison to the opening of the heart, the service of others, and the seeking of the one Creator.

And this great company of seeking, accomplishing the various patterns of existence and the cycles of experience, nears the end of this particular density’s ability to provide such catalyst. For the great cycle of experience upon this planet in third density also comes to its end. It is now the eleventh hour before the 12/12 striking of the clock on the great clock face of your galaxy. The time between now and then is as a second on this timepiece. And each of you now moves toward that striking of the clock upon the hour of midnight, shall we say, that will enter into this experience on this planet for all seekers, the enlightenment of the one Creator being found within the heart of all seekers.

At this time we will transfer this contact to the one known as Carla. We are those of Q’uo.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm a little confused. I understand that the progression of densities is gradual from 1 - 8, and Earth and myself are actually simultaneiously in all densities, as we are all already one. Except that my mind and perception are focused around space/time, and as a result I'm intersted in how this progression actually works on a space/time level.

This one intervenes regarding this subject of a "Gradual Shift" - or that "progression" in consciousness into 4D - That there is a distortion that somehow we all get to "melt" into Fourth Density within a progression of a measurement of time and space.

We have been given a "gradual" 75,000 years to graduate out of 3rd Density. Ra Sources inform us that 8% are eligible for this final Harvest of three. At any time during a 75,000 year Human cycle, any Third Density entity can offer itself for Harvest into Fourth Density, just as Second Density, Plants and Animals, can offer itself into Third Density when they have exhausted experiences in that Density.

To speak of the Harvest or "Shift" in the sense that "Nothing is earned - all is automatic", without doing the work to graduate out of 3rd Density, is the voice of the Empire. A "Harvest without inconvenience" is taught.

Long ago, the Empire existed in this galaxy. They gained strength by seeking out and provoking Orion to battle whenever they could find an opportunity. There came a time when the Galactic Logos became un-amused with the constant battles and ordered the end of the Empire. Most found niches in the Confederation while others targeted a planet that was undergoing an Age Change, a Root Race Change and a Density Change simultaneously. This collection of Light is referred to as The New Age Movement consisting of 93% Empire Hierarchy and unevolved Laggards.

As the planets continue their configuration towards alignment for this final Harvest, this current Aryan Root Race is witnessing its demise. There have been five Root Races within this 75,000 year cycle which is ending, and each is cleansed away so the next one can begin afresh. The last Atlantean Root Race was inundated 11,600 years ago. For one to promote continuation without inconvenience is to cling to a physical reality that is not in alignment with reality!

There has been two previous Harvests, one at 25,000 years, where no one was eligible and the second at 50,000 years, where 150 made the grade. 100 of us are incarnated on the planet at this time. The other 50 are in the earth's interior. Ra Sources inform us that 8% of the earth's population are eligible for this 3rd and final Harvest. While a soul may mature and offer itself to the next Higher Density at any time during a cycle, the Harvest can be understood as a graduation from college, whereas Ones who made the grades are gathered up by an Administration to acknowledge and celebrate their accomplishment. The Administration in Earth's Harvest, is the Confederation.

Teaching a Harvest without inconvenience stifles evolution. To have fear that the planet will undergo cleansing cataclysms and many will suffer and die is a fear of understanding the process of evolution - and non acceptance of the Karma involved. Ones of Atlantis, Ones of Lemuria, Ones of Lemania, Ones of Adamic, here we are again ... still! The past cataclysms cleansed away our bodies, our homes, our governments, our birds and our bees, but did not destroy our souls and neither will this upcoming one!

The Harvestables know this. The Unharvestables are bewildered by this and cling to Third Density existence. They want to hold onto their houses, their buildings, their automobiles, their governments, their birds and their bees. As the planets continue to move towards the alignment towards the time of the Great Gathering Up of Graduates, the Unharvestables will also gather in the etheric plane after the death process then, with their souls intact, shipped off to another planet where they will have a new 75,000 year cycle to Harvest themselves out of 3rd Density - then may choose to return to a new Fourth Density Earth with a new face of eternal Springtime. They may "gradually" take as much time as needed to do so!
This one smells of bogosity...

Raman

vbaba...

To me I find contradiction of what you say about Empire as attacking Orions then "Empire" becoming Confederation (+) then this Confederation (old Empire) (+) is (-) because it teaches "Nothing is earned -all is automatic"...<-----contradiction here.

Those root races seem to be taken from Theosophy books. You claim to be one of the Elder Race (the 150 harvested ant the end of the second cycle). Now incarnated...but that is the equivalent of a dual activated body which by now there must be thousands already on the planet.

I agree about the fear situation but honestly I do not know how people can overcome this fear due to the pulling towards orange...I do not know how people would benefit knowing about the harvest anymore...it seems that the opposite reaction is produced, instead of joy, fear is created...
(06-04-2011, 12:04 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I agree about the fear situation but honestly I do not know how people can overcome this fear due to the pulling towards orange...I do not know how people would benefit knowing about the harvest anymore...it seems that the opposite reaction is produced, instead of joy, fear is created...

In my case, I would say I lack individual courage to stand up to the onslaughts of the most severe catalysts made available by the brothers and sisters of darkness. I cannot take in all that pain. The ability to inflict pain is one of the greatest tools that the STS have, in case they identity a STO group, individual or situation to target. And of course, some of the carrots are enticing too (money, power, physical beauty, etc). As Ra said, most of the folks of the human race lack honesty in terms of understanding what they really want.

Love is the greatest protector, but from what?
Quote:In my case, I would say I lack individual courage to stand up to the onslaughts of the most severe catalysts made available by the brothers and sisters of darkness. I cannot take in all that pain. The ability to inflict pain is one of the greatest tools that the STS have, in case they identity a STO group, individual or situation to target. And of course, some of the carrots are enticing too (money, power, physical beauty, etc). As Ra said, most of the folks of the human race lack honesty in terms of understanding what they really want.

Love is the greatest protector, but from what?

It doesnt matter where you are but what you do about your situation. Where and how do you go from that place ? Attitude is everything. I give no one the right to my desires and my choices. I make misstakes and learn mostly trough self reflection. I gain more through honest self criticism then I normally do through the critique of others. Others tend to be less develouped with an overblown and malign ego.

There is no good reason not to want well for yourself. Power, money, beauty and most other things for that matter. Balance is key. It is important that theese things serve rather then enslave. Things can be used but can also be abused. 95 % STO / STS is unpractical, demands extreme lifestyles and doesnt suit most people. "Be real, be genuine" is what I tell myself and advice most people I meet. You can have a great body and look really good and still be extreamly STO.

I believe that people confuse too much and deny things that they need. From what I read you seem to lack self confidence and courage. Confrontation is best here. Not hoping but planing, being proactive and taking charge of oneself is what leads me to where I want to go. I advise to check out the mentality of champions. The Champion truly is in the mind.