Bring4th

Full Version: Two questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Since any expirence we have will contribute to the better understanding of intelligent infinity of himself, why are we in such to hurry to graduate? Is it why logos are given free will to experiment?

2. Is there something else outside of intelligent infinity? I remember somewhere in LOO said intelligent infinity became awake and desire to know more about himself and then start experimenting, is there a sequential order of these events, does it indicate II is bounded by "time"? Then who create "time"?

Thanks.

Meerie

Since you mention "time" and who created it I feel the need to post a quotation from one of Dolores Cannons "Convoluted universe" books here...
"mankind are the only ones who have found a way to measure something that does not exist" - since all things occur simultaneously, there is no time per se.
Hard to understand for us in the illusion of 3D.
(03-21-2011, 07:53 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]of intelligent infinity of himself

intelligent infinity is not a he, or she.

Quote:2. Is there something else outside of intelligent infinity? I remember somewhere in LOO said intelligent infinity became awake and desire to know more about himself and then start experimenting, is there a sequential order of these events, does it indicate II is bounded by "time"? Then who create "time"?

Thanks.

above intelligent infinity, there is apparently infinity. intelligent infinity is infinity that became aware.
(03-21-2011, 07:53 AM)kanonathena Wrote: [ -> ]1. Since any expirence we have will contribute to the better understanding of intelligent infinity of himself, why are we in such to hurry to graduate? Is it why logos are given free will to experiment?

2. Is there something else outside of intelligent infinity? I remember somewhere in LOO said intelligent infinity became awake and desire to know more about himself and then start experimenting, is there a sequential order of these events, does it indicate II is bounded by "time"? Then who create "time"?

Thanks.

Hi friend, who are you asking? There are implied aspects in your questions, which would need to be addressed first, like for example: who said we are in a hurry to graduate... or: who said that time was created by a 'who'?

Ask those in your meditation and, you will be given answers which are relevant for you at this time! Smile

Take care, in Love and Light
Whitefeather
Regarding (1), I would say that it is within our free will to remain asleep and this would certainly not be a mistake. It has been my suspicion that those of us with longer and more arduous paths also offer a richer learning experience to intelligent infinity, like wine or cheese that has been aged for a long time. The motivation for making one's path shorter, on the other hand, might have to do with the desire to feel the power of intelligent infinity, and the suffering and darkness involved in our present condition. I have a hard time thinking of it as being a service to intelligent infinity to drag out one's path. Since there is an infinite amount of material to experience, we really have no time to waste.
I have thought the same as you about being i a hurry to graduate or just being i a hurry in general. I think its the most beautiful thing to have the freedom to be whatever for however long you want. My feeling is that there is no greater way of doing the will of the creator than experiencing our own free will.
But this doesn't mean that i dont feel the urge to leap ahead or even skip some steps at times of suffering and darkness. But that has been calculated with im sure too. And in the end both the wanting of dragging things out or urging things on are just different sides of the same coin.
I think the hurry to graduate, if there is such a thing, has to do with being tired of "suffering and darkness" as nwthomas says, and the expectation that after graduation there would be less of that and more of a focus on serving. I am a creative person, and what I would like to do is just create and enjoy the creation of others (and of the creator).

But this life has all sorts of things that get in the way of just creating. Maybe its just that "you have to pay the dues if you want to play the blues", but there is a lot of silly "non-dues-paying" stuff that just drags you down for no apparent benefit. Maybe I'm just grumpy today. Sometimes there's a beautiful summer day where I would like to just be outside enjoying the sun with friends but then I come down with a terrible cold or a migraine and all that goes out the window.