Bring4th

Full Version: Where have they all gone ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There were 2 cycles before this. in the first cycle, there was lemuria, with probably other societies around the world. lemuria sunk. alright.

where have all the remains of the societies that lived on other locations of the planet gone ? buildings, artifacts, remnants, and so on ?

then, there was the 2nd cycle. there was no significant high technology using society, but there was noticeable progress among the denebians incarnated in around china. (as Ra tells) and definitely, others too - even the 150 entities who got harvested until last cycle from this planet, has been in south america in this cycle. so there were other societies.

where have all the creations, remains of these societies gone ?

then, there was last cycle. atlantis has destroyed itself approx 8800 bc or so. in this incident, 3 of the positively oriented groups fled the continent before its destruction. we know where these went to, from Ra material.

however, what happened to remains of atlantis ? entire continent sunk ? what about the atlanteans in north africa ?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#2

apparently, after first conflict, some went to these locations. it is also probable that nuclear weapons have turned a goodly measure of north africa into glass and then sand too.

but, had all the remains of those who lived or escaped in north africa, and other parts of the world, got lost ?

what about other societies ? there was the south american civilization who got aid from other confederation group, which even built hidden cities, as we are told. what happened to the remains ? are the few pyramids all that remain from these civilizations ?

it seems, rather way too conveniently, the remains of any society/civilization that precedes a cycle gets erased. lemuria sank approx 50,000 years ago - close to the end of the first cycle. somehow, all remains of the societies in 2nd cycle, got lost. atlantis had destroyed itself around 8800 bc or so, but, somehow, maybe not even traces left. (or maybe only traces are left around the world).

how does this happen so conveniently ?
If land masses are sunk they're extremely hard to find. The few above ground things have thousands of years of rain, sand, etc. to erode them and/or cover them up and then they'll start looking like hills.
Many of the remaining Atlantean who fled from the catastrophes allegedly hide into underground cities that remain hidden until this time, there are many legends here in South America about this cities such as Akakor, Erks, Paititi, Somuncura, chlica, etc, in North America Telos in Mount Shasta, in the desert of Gobi mongolia: SHAMBHALA and other, they are called supposedly La Hermandad Blanca (The White Brotherhood), you will need to know spanish to read from where i have read.. Even Neal Armstrong came to Ecuador a los Tayos (Cave of the Tayos) and he said that he experienced a lot more that he did in the moon, many other expedition have been made and contact sometimes ocurred, it is a long history with many details...
the world was not comprised of atlantis, or lemuria. even in the case of lemuria and atlantis, there has been survivors escaping.

that's aside, in the 2nd cycle there were denebians in china. this means approx 40,000 or so years ago. yet, nothing apparently remains. china didnt sink, or get washed away.

3DMonkey

Ashes to ashes.....

A lot can happen in a day, in a century, in a millenium...

So... How do we even know of these?... What is it that remains through the ashes?
Well, there are alot of sunken remains all over the globe. Many pyramids hide under mountains, like in Peru and even in China. Also, you gotta think of it this way, when a huge peice of land sinks, it doesnt simply go down, it porbably cracks up and gets severly misshapen, collapsing unto itself. Thats how it could be possible that many remains of ancient civilizations are underground and unreachable.
again, china didnt sink. even if the majority of world population was in lemuria in the first cycle, there has to be other societies living in other places.

in second cycle, nothing has sunk. world population was also considerable. despite that, and despite there has been no confederation involvement ( the hidden cities the south american intervention built was not built at this period) there are still no remains from that era.

atlantis has sunk. yet, even before sinking they had access to vehicles that flew above and under the sea which were used for warfare (edgar cayce). they had the means to flee sinking of atlantis, and they fled too. no remains left from there. even if we explain this with various explanations still the question of what happened to other cultures that were about, remains.

sinking of atlantis, lemuria, is way too convenient in another regard too. sank so well to leave no remains. natural disasters are not that pinpoint and precise, and task oriented.

3DMonkey

.......or are they? (deedoodeedoodeedoodeedoodeedoo)
Atlantis is apparently, according to David Wilcock and the Cayce readings, and National Geographic for a short article. Sunk off the coast of Cuba.

Graham Hancock talked about how massive cities are buried only a few hundred feet under the ocean line in India. There was one example he gave where there was some sort of weather anomoly which drained the water out of some area in India and a lot of ruins were revealed.

3DMonkey

Anyone else find it odd that man made it to the moon but can't get to the bottom of the ocean? Or how, if we keep digging, we find the past?
(03-23-2011, 04:32 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]again, china didnt sink. even if the majority of world population was in lemuria in the first cycle, there has to be other societies living in other places.

in second cycle, nothing has sunk. world population was also considerable. despite that, and despite there has been no confederation involvement ( the hidden cities the south american intervention built was not built at this period) there are still no remains from that era.

atlantis has sunk. yet, even before sinking they had access to vehicles that flew above and under the sea which were used for warfare (edgar cayce). they had the means to flee sinking of atlantis, and they fled too. no remains left from there. even if we explain this with various explanations still the question of what happened to other cultures that were about, remains.

sinking of atlantis, lemuria, is way too convenient in another regard too. sank so well to leave no remains. natural disasters are not that pinpoint and precise, and task oriented.

I think with the sinking continents, there is some truth to some of them. All over the world they are finding new ruins on the ocean floors, even right off coastlines. It could be that many of these civilizations lie on the ocean floors.

However, I also see what you are getting at: What about the places that didn't sink? I wonder if these "other places" where people existed were just extremely savage (low-3D vibrational spectrum), and therefore had a near zero chance of ever creating harvestable entities. Ra may have concentrated their efforts (and information) on only those most capable of reaching graduation, thereby ignoring the "other" civilizations, letting them slog it out through low-3D...

Was it Atlantis or Lemuria that blew itself up with nuclear weapons? A massive nuclear fallout would probably wipe the area clean, especially if the buildings were made organically in any way as well.

Could it be that over the thousands of years of unrecorded history, these sites have been rebuilt upon or resettled by others?

I think there are many possibilities, but I am not sure of the answer... Which do you think is most likely? Any scratch the itch?
Maybe they're, as they say in Star Trek, out of phase? (occupying the same space but vibrating at a slightly different frequency so we don't see them.)

Just an idea...It does seem strange, otherwise.
i am thinking that at the end of each cycle, these places were systematically made disappear, by whatever force that can make it happen. the so convenient sinkings aside, the remains in places that did not sink seems to have disappeared too. there are suspicious remains like the underground city in derinkuyu, turkey, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_Underground_City and other stuff that may be suspected of remaining from such times. but, identification of these are rather hard, and dating of them is also rather unreliable.

3DMonkey

Synchronicity?

In bed last night, I reached for the Sitchin book End of Days. It sits on my nightstand, but I haven't opened it in a year. I opened it to a random page (90), and he is discussing a nuclear fallout cloud moving with wind, and also how the annunaki*(?) were responding to it.
(03-24-2011, 07:18 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i am thinking that at the end of each cycle, these places were systematically made disappear, by whatever force that can make it happen. the so convenient sinkings aside, the remains in places that did not sink seems to have disappeared too.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. But by what process did they 'disappear'?

There are many legends, in various cultures, about 'lost cities' hidden but visible only to the initiated. Maybe there is a similar mechanism at play here.
This video comes to mind, an interview with Klaus Dona about mysterious artifacts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmMwo1Xzg...ata_player
There was a document about us humans leaving this planet, and what would happen. It was about 15000 years and there would be no traces of us anymore. Expect Mount Rushmore.
(03-27-2011, 03:27 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]There was a document about us humans leaving this planet, and what would happen. It was about 15000 years and there would be no traces of us anymore. Expect Mount Rushmore.
And plastic. Which document was this? Presumably, anything that sufficiently shields from weathering and erosion effects would preserve a great deal of our artifacts much longer than 15000 years.

3DMonkey

Hot lava can melt alot.

It fascinates me how everything we see come from Earth. Cars. Skyscrapers. Submarines. Doesn't the Earth have more power to "take it back" than we do to make it last?
I tried to bring up what I thought was the major underlying point in this thread. Either I wasn't clear, or nobody agrees.

If we have no concrete artifacts, how do we know it exists? Either it didn't exist, or there is a something greater than concrete physical evidence that has lasted as is available.
George Carlin is a legend, thanks for posting this.

About leaving a trace or not after thousands of years... Imagine the earth cracking inside out and covering the surface beneath tons of dirt and rocks. I simply think that some people cant get into their heads the idea of a massive earthquake that can possibly change the whole planet's surface. A continent that was once in the north pole could be sent to the area of Africa today and be kilometers deep under the ocean. I believe that these things are possible and that this is what possibly happened to civilizations in ancient times.
(03-23-2011, 07:35 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Graham Hancock talked about how massive cities are buried only a few hundred feet under the ocean line in India. There was one example he gave where there was some sort of weather anomoly which drained the water out of some area in India and a lot of ruins were revealed.

One can see the evidence as plain as day, and a very good place to start is with the aforementioned Graham Hancock. I could write pages on this, but I'll just say that orthodox archaeologists would have us believe that virtually duplicate architecture and cultural mores arose throughout the world by cultures totally isolated from each other (pyramids, mummification, sun worship, mounds, tunneling, etc.). Isn't it much more feasible to see that these all came from a root culture (Atlantis). This is not even to mention that almost all worldwide cultures have virtually identical cataclysm myths, etc. All of this is right on the money with what Ra said. As to what Ra said about South American culture, the examples of superior building and technology are endless, such as Puma Punku, which would be difficult to reproduce even with modern technology. Also, there are vast pyramid networks in the Amazon that haven't even been reached in modern times because they are so remote. The evidence of the high technology warfare lies all over the deserts in Africa with the melted sand, etc. I hate to mention another book in this forum, and if it's not appropriate, just take it out, but I highly recommend A Dweller on Two Planets by Phylos the Thibetan. The hokey sounding title is misleading. I stumbled upon it about a year ago. I highly recommend it for it's unprecedented insight on Atlantis.
PEACE
(03-22-2011, 05:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]There were 2 cycles before this. in the first cycle, there was lemuria, with probably other societies around the world. lemuria sunk. alright.

where have all the remains of the societies that lived on other locations of the planet gone ? buildings, artifacts, remnants, and so on ?

check out the books:

Forbidden Archeology by Michael Cremo

Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock

- -

you will see photos and a compelling argument for these fore-running civilisations.

(03-22-2011, 05:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]how does this happen so conveniently ?

there are anomalous artifacts in Museums worldwide that are kept in the backrooms and never displayed. Intrepid researchers have managed to get hold of museum manifestos (item lists) that also feature photos of every artifact in their collection. There are some strange strange relics there.

peace
(03-22-2011, 05:42 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]There were 2 cycles before this. in the first cycle, there was lemuria, with probably other societies around the world. lemuria sunk. alright.

then, there was the 2nd cycle. there was no significant high technology using society, but there was noticeable progress among the denebians incarnated in around china. (as Ra tells) and definitely, others too - even the 150 entities who got harvested until last cycle from this planet, has been in south america in this cycle. so there were other societies.

where have all the creations, remains of these societies gone ?

then, there was last cycle. atlantis has destroyed itself approx 8800 bc or so. in this incident, 3 of the positively oriented groups fled the continent before its destruction. we know where these went to, from Ra material.

however, what happened to remains of atlantis ? entire continent sunk ? what about the atlanteans in north africa ?

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#2

apparently, after first conflict, some went to these locations. it is also probable that nuclear weapons have turned a goodly measure of north africa into glass and then sand too.

but, had all the remains of those who lived or escaped in north africa, and other parts of the world, got lost ?

what about other societies ? there was the south american civilization who got aid from other confederation group, which even built hidden cities, as we are told. what happened to the remains ? are the few pyramids all that remain from these civilizations ?

it seems, rather way too conveniently, the remains of any society/civilization that precedes a cycle gets erased. lemuria sank approx 50,000 years ago - close to the end of the first cycle. somehow, all remains of the societies in 2nd cycle, got lost. atlantis had destroyed itself around 8800 bc or so, but, somehow, maybe not even traces left. (or maybe only traces are left around the world).

how does this happen so conveniently ?

From natural decay, geographical upheaval, wars, and infinite number of aspects on the natural, and entities spectrums of movement.

Natural instances of physical bodies breaking down,and re-entering the base composition of materials. Ice ages, earthquakes, storms, and the constant changing front of the ocean. All play a large role in covering up ancient civilizations.

Most of today's ancient sites, are not actually the original structures, and are built right on top of we're something more ancient once stood.

The events and circumstances directly surrounding the why and how the civilization fell. Such as nuclear war, conventional war and etc.

Many things are hidden from the people of Earth, and a large reservoir of evidence, and ancient structures are completely hidden, and kept out of the common knowledge, or societal mind.

Time itself and the surrounding sub aspects probably play the highest role in covering up ancient civilizations.