Bring4th

Full Version: A basic question on Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra has been generally understood as 'the Sun God', however Ra describes himself as a social memory complex of Venus; anybody kindly explain? thank you.
I will try my best. Here are some hints from the text:

Quote:2.2 Questioner: Could you tell us something of your historical background and your contact with earlier races on this planet? Then we would have something to start with.
Ra: I am Ra. We are aware that your mind/body is calculating the proper method of performing the task of creating a teach/learning instrument. We are aware that you find our incarnate, as you call it, state of interest. We waited for a second query so as to emphasize that the time/space of several thousand of your years creates a spurious type of interest. Thus in giving this information, we ask the proper lack of stress be placed upon our experiences in your local space/time. The teach/learning which is our responsibility is philosophical rather than historical. We shall now proceed with your request which is harmless if properly evaluated.

We are those of the Confederation who eleven thousand of your years ago came to two of your planetary cultures which were at that time closely in touch with the creation of the One Creator. It was our naive belief that we could teach/learn by direct contact and the free will distortions of individual feeling or personality were in no danger, we thought, of being disturbed as these cultures were already closely aligned with an all-embracing belief in the live-ness or consciousness of all. We came and were welcomed by the peoples whom we wished to serve. We attempted to aid them in technical ways having to do with the healing of mind/body/spirit complex distortions through the use of the crystal, appropriate to the distortion, placed within a certain appropriate series of ratios of time/space material. Thus were the pyramids created.

We found that the technology was reserved largely for those with the effectual mind/body distortion of power. This was not intended by the Law of One. We left your peoples. The group that was to work with those in the area of South America, as you call that portion of your sphere, gave up not so easily. They returned. We did not. However, we have never left your vibration due to our responsibility for the changes in consciousness we had first caused and then found distorted in ways not relegated to the Law of One. We attempted to contact the rulers of the land to which we had come, that land which you call Egypt, or in some areas, the Holy Land.

In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Ammon.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Ikhnaton, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

However, this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammed delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

Quote:23.6 Questioner: Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you answer the same question that I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?
Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

From what I have gathered from the Ra and Q'uo texts, is that 6th Density and the Sun have something in common. I understand that 6D reproduction is done through fusion, and those of Ra inhabit the sun to perform such things. I have seen this information in a few Q'uo sessions but I cannot find them.

In very simplified terms, to the best of my understanding, Ra and the Sun share some sort of vibration, and this is why Ra would be considered the "Sun God." Honoring the sun puts one on a similar vibration as Ra.
thank you for your insight, Austin.
This has led me into a couple questions:
1. would you imply that the sun that we see everyday is not the materialization of Ra?
2. "Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures" this means 'Venus'?
sun we see everyday is not materialization of Ra. its the sub-logos, sublogos of the sublogos that is the galactic sun. which is in turn sub logos of the higher logos above it.

#2 means the stint they have made during early egyptian history.

3DMonkey

(03-23-2011, 09:13 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]sun we see everyday is not materialization of Ra. its the sub-logos, sublogos of the sublogos that is the galactic sun. which is in turn sub logos of the higher logos above it.

Agreed.

-----
everything is light. 6D is a density that exists close to pure light. Apparently, Ra can see us as the light vibrations that make us, from cellular to collective planet.
In that Same respect, the sublogos we see as the sun is seen only through our 3D capable eyes.
(03-23-2011, 05:50 AM)arphexad Wrote: [ -> ]thank you for your insight, Austin.
This has led me into a couple questions:
1. would you imply that the sun that we see everyday is not the materialization of Ra?
2. "Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures" this means 'Venus'?

1) The answer is very much what unity and 3dmonkey are saying. The only thing I would add is that Ra would probably answer they are the same, just as Ra and you or I are the same. We are all part of the One Infinite Creator, and as 3Dmonkey says, 6D densities exist within light itself, so they found it suitable to allow themselves to be compared to the Sun. Our Sun is a separate entity in the "big picture", tho, as explained by unity.

2) Here is the full quote from the question:
Quote:23.6 Questioner: Then at this time you did not contact them. Can you answer the same question that I just asked with respect to your next attempt to contact the Egyptians?
Ra: I am Ra. The next attempt was prolonged. It occurred over a period of time. The nexus, or center, of our efforts was a decision upon our parts that there was a sufficient calling to attempt to walk among your peoples as brothers.

We laid this plan before the Council of Saturn, offering ourselves as service-oriented Wanderers of the type which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes. Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

We discovered that for each word we could utter, there were thirty impressions we gave by our very being, which confused those entities we had come to serve. After a short period we removed ourselves from these entities and spent much time attempting to understand how best to serve those to whom we had offered ourselves in love/light.

"Wanderers of the type of which land directly upon the inner planes without incarnative processes" - This means they "came" into existence into adult bodies; they were never children or had to grow up or anything.

They came in physical bodies close to their natures, which I think would assume they were bright, angelic figures and that helped in that many saw the Sun as their God. They did not stick around because they were confusing people; their teachings assumed that people were nice and wanted to get along Tongue
thanks for all the responses, brothers/sisters, it helps me to build more acknowledgements.

"this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions"

Ra opted to be "something" but 'the sun' therefore Ra decided to provide illustration of this new materialization to the channeler by comparing it to the sun -which we, in our dimension, see it as a physical plane: Does it mean that this new form of Ra being in a physical plane as well? and in virtue with his words that he is a social memory complex of Venus, doesn't it has to be something to do with planet Venus?
I will just throw in my two cents on this topic. I assumed that the description of Ra as "the sun god" was a superimposition by the cultural traditions of Egypt and wasn't of the essence of Ra's metaphysical nature.
Ra actually describes the physical bodies they used whilst in egypt. Apparently they had a golden lustre, so no surprise they were associated with the sun.

Quote:6.4
Questioner: I think this might be an appropriate time to include a little more background on yourself, possibly information having to do with where you came from prior to your involvement with planet Earth, if this is possible.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

In this form we decided to come among your peoples
. Your peoples at that time were much unlike us in physical appearance, as you might call it. We, thus, did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Thus, our visit was relatively short, for we found ourselves in the hypocritical position of being acclaimed as other than your other-selves. This was the time during which we built the structures in which you show interest.
Thanks spero!

I knew it was in there, but I was too lazy to go look!

To answer arphexad about Venus, Ra spent their 3D incarnations on Venus a few million years back. At that time, it was able to support its own "version" of 3D environment/bodies. I believe the planet underwent a change to its current state when they ascended to either 5th or 6th dimension... I'd have to go look it up.

The point is that Ra claims that Venus was inhabited by aliens long, long ago, and those aliens were Ra. They progressed through 3D quickly, abounding in love and compassion, but this came back to bite them in the ass when they had too much of it in 4D, leading to a propensity for martyrdom and foolish acts of compassion.

They are similar to us, but while we are infants, they are adults. In some place, we too will be like Ra, looking back on our trudge through 3D and counselling another race on how to maximize harvest for their own ascension. They are like us and we are like them. All is one.
(03-24-2011, 04:31 AM)nwthomas Wrote: [ -> ]I will just throw in my two cents on this topic. I assumed that the description of Ra as "the sun god" was a superimposition by the cultural traditions of Egypt and wasn't of the essence of Ra's metaphysical nature.

This is completely possible as well. It could be completely irrelevant to Ra as a social memory complex, and was a result of the distortions of the Egyptian spiritual teachings.

I personally feel like the Egyptians connecting Ra to the Sun had to do with the conditions under which Ra was able contact the Egyptians; they recognized the Sun as incredible and divine, focused on this, and this put them in a "vibration" Ra was able to work with. Ra probably went from being "(a) messenger(s) of the Sun" to the Sun God pretty easily once distortions started spreading.
If we think that Ra was "the Sun god of Egypt" because of hieroglyphics, then perhaps scholars got that bit wrong when decoding them. Maybe scribes about Ra chose a sun symbol as shorthand for the social memory folk, whom they must have held in near awe.

OTOH, if Ra showed up on the multilingual Rosetta Stone, then the data are better at making them as a god.
the god 'ra' was merged with various other gods during egypt's history.
so we can not see Ra in a physical form (like the sun)?
(03-26-2011, 02:19 AM)arphexad Wrote: [ -> ]so we can not see Ra in a physical form (like the sun)?

18,000 years ago, they came in physical forms. These were the beings that spero quoted on.

They fled physical interaction with earth after their distortions were 'hijacked' by the religion of the day, and they were so embarrassed with their failure that they decided to assist from afar, rather than come back to our planet. They lost confidence in themselves, if you will. Any physical interaction we have had with the Confederation since this time has been other entities at the bidding of Ra. Ra is now in a command base, sending orders from afar rather than in the middle of the trenches.

Currently, Ra resides in their 6D form, which is best described as light itself apparently. They *could* probably appear to us in physical vehicles again if they chose to, but they say quite often there is no reason for it.
Their "distortions" weren't hijacked by the religion of the day, but rather those who wanted to keep it for themselves so that they could have power over others. I don't see that Ra was "embarrassed", but rather they became aware that their efforts were not having the intended effect. So they withdrew. They are not "in a command base", they are right here but not in physical 3D form. I suppose you could say that the Confederation in the rings of Saturn are in "the command base".
(03-26-2011, 02:19 AM)arphexad Wrote: [ -> ]so we can not see Ra in a physical form (like the sun)?

Arphexad, I found the quote that's been in my mind the entire time dealing with this thread! Perhaps this will shed a little more light on the subject:
Session 41

Quote:Questioner: In trying to build an understanding from the start, you might say, starting with intelligent infinity and getting to our present condition of being I think that I should go back and investigate our sun since it is the sub-Logos that creates all that we experience in this particular planetary system.

Will you give me a description of our sun?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a query which is not easily answered in your language, for the sun has various aspects in relation to intelligent infinity, to intelligent energy, and to each density of each planet, as you call these spheres. Moreover, these differences extend into the metaphysical or time/space part of your creation.

In relationship to intelligent infinity, the sun body is, equally with all parts of the infinite creation, part of that infinity.

In relation to the potentiated intelligent infinity which makes use of intelligent energy, it is the offspring, shall we say, of the Logos for a much larger number of sub-Logoi. The relationship is hierarchical in that the sub-Logos uses the intelligent energy in ways set forth by the Logos and uses its free will to co-create the, shall we say, full nuances of your densities as you experience them.

In relationship to the densities, the sun body may physically, as you would say, be seen to be a large body of gaseous elements undergoing the processes of fusion and radiating heat and light.

Metaphysically, the sun achieves a meaning to fourth through seventh density according to the growing abilities of entities in these densities to grasp the living creation and co-entity, or other-self, nature of this sun body. Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth density entities in their evolution.

Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?
Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

In later Q'uo sessions, Ra confirmed that they themselves performed this fusion within the Sun, so in a sense, YES the sun is a manifestation of Ra...but more like Ra's love, and not just Ra. The sun body provides a place for them to do this, they do not necessarily create it.

I have always found this concept utterly FASCINATING. I love it! BigSmile
spero Wrote:Ra actually describes the physical bodies they used whilst in egypt. Apparently they had a golden lustre, so no surprise they were associated with the sun.

Yeah this is pretty much the conclusion I came to as well, and they were likely deified as well, due to their unusual 'godlike' appearance coupled with their achievements (building of the pyramids and advanced teachings).
The thing is that they split in two groups, and the other group went to South America, right? Well, Macchu Picchu for instance, also had a sun God, called Inti.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inti

What I find fascinating in all this - is whether Ra developed from monkeys like humans, and is also humanoid looking creatures or not? They might have as well developed from grasshoppers or birds.
(03-28-2011, 05:11 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is that they split in two groups, and the other group went to South America, right? Well, Macchu Picchu for instance, also had a sun God, called Inti.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inti

What I find fascinating in all this - is whether Ra developed from monkeys like humans, and is also humanoid looking creatures or not? They might have as well developed from grasshoppers or birds.

ra says 3 of the positively oriented groups left for 3 locations on the planet - tibet, turkey, south america.
(03-28-2011, 11:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]ra says 3 of the positively oriented groups left for 3 locations on the planet - tibet, turkey, south america.
I think Ankh is referring not to the Atlanteans, but to the sixth density contacters. Apparently, the South American group was not part of Ra's SMC, but they were also 6th density and of the Confederation.

The Earth natives apparently were also residing in South America - not sure if that means anything with regards to a special relationship between them and the other 6D group. But I believe there was.