Bring4th

Full Version: Life Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

3DMonkey

I am interested to hear opinions on the Life Review that so many near death experiencers have described. Authenticity? Purpose? Relation to Ra quotes?
(03-24-2011, 10:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested to hear opinions on the Life Review that so many near death experiencers have described. Authenticity? Purpose? Relation to Ra quotes?

Accounts of life reviews are great and valuable tools for us. Studying such accounts at www.near-death.com turned my life around, and led me, eventually, to the Law of One. When I meet a person, and gain the impression that he is seeking spiritually, I always direct him to accounts of near-death experiences, as a starting point.
(03-24-2011, 10:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested to hear opinions on the Life Review that so many near death experiencers have described. Authenticity? Purpose? Relation to Ra quotes?

Perhaps it's related to walking the steps of light. When one reviews their life as a whole, it may contribute to their overall vibration (violet ray). This may be why true forgiveness is the key to breaking the wheel of karma. Does your review make you feel guilty? Interesting thought to ponder.

(03-24-2011, 10:50 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Accounts of life reviews are great and valuable tools for us. Studying such accounts at www.near-death.com turned my life around, and led me, eventually, to the Law of One. When I meet a person, and gain the impression that he is seeking spiritually, I always direct him to accounts of near-death experiences, as a starting point.

I look forward to reviewing that site once it's back online, thanks.

3DMonkey

@Eddie That is my favorite site, and I also direct persons there first Smile

@namaste I am working my mind towards the thought that it is directly related to The overall energy vibrational color of an entity, part of the determining process. I need more input before I elaborate.

3DMonkey

Okay. 

Here is what I'm thinking. 
There are many experiencers of life reviews. They are described as very vivid. Not only do the experiencers feel their own emotion of each memory, but they feel the emotion of the others involved in the memory. 

We have Ra describing entry into time/space in terms of energy activations. Immediately into indigo in order to assess the rest of the entity and determine what overall energy vibration that entity is prepared to proceed with. 

My perspective is that each of our memories is tied to an emotion. We may have matured and grown better or dealt with the circumstance, but the actual memory still remains attached to the emotion it was experienced with. We may have learned to react differently to the same set of circumstances, but the memory remains attached to it's original emotion. 

With these three factors, I am inferring that they all fit together. To elaborate, the process of determining our overall vibration after death involves reviewing each moment of experience and how we actually responded in that moment. On top of that, we are examined by our current emotional reactions towards the feelings others had during those memories. These would all be part of an entities assessment for next density and incarnation, 1-8, pos-neg. 

I'm taking this thought one step further. If our review consists of our realtime/original emotions of each memory, then I must consider the paramount idea of finding the love in each moment. This becomes a very real motivating factor to me. It encourages me to try even more to be positive, giving, loving, and far-sighted to the finish line. 

What do you think?

3DMonkey

The silence is subzero cold. DOA Sad
The most relevant quote i could find is the below, which talks about the review process and the healing involved.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=71&ss=1#6

Its summed up pretty nicely as....
Quote:"The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning."

During a harvest the whole violet ray indicator thing actually happens before any of the review and healing takes place, so its pretty much your immediate violet ray readout when you die that determines harvestability.

Quote:48.6
...Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

3DMonkey

Thank you.
Yes, these are the quotes that provided for my understanding. I'm sorry, I should have quoted them myself.

You see, I am thinking that they are one and the same process.
3D, I think your post was incredibly insightful! It seems to jive well with me. Smile Thanks for articulating it!

3DMonkey

Thank you, Aaron.

When I was posting this thread, in my mind, I was connecting the harvesting with the review. Moments after posting, and I do mean moments, an extremely obscure memory popped in my mind. A memory that is minor and has been lost in the files of my mind for at least a decade. There was no apparent trigger, like the general ones that tend to bring back memories. It was very odd, but it held with it an emotion I could feel. Not one of the top five generic emotions, but a very specific emotion. This was obviously my Higher Self adding something to my thought process. This brought to mind that each memory is a function, if you will, in and of itself.

My Higher Self was distinguishing for me the fallacy of the idea that it is a "judgement session" which would indicate I am supposed to "just look at what you've done" and see how my current state would react. This led me to the idea that it is only an assessment of my actual reaction at every moment.

Ra says at that time we find forgive for ourselves for missing the guideposts and they do not say it is necessarily for the way we reacted. This must be difficult for us to witness ourselves missing opportunities that we ourselves fashioned before incarnate.

Again, this encourages me to open up in vulnerability and not hide in fear. Trust in the unknown experience and go for it in faith. Unknown experiences are waiting, and stepping into them is the way to knowing. The Logos knowing itself occurs when I walk into the unknown.

I miss many guideposts. I got a few major ones right, namely my wife and my parenting. If you are still reading, I'd just like to go a bit further. (mercury retrograde means we turn inward as well, fyi).
Another precognitive vision I have had. Before I met my wife, I remember the very intersection I was at as I drove along, I was praying for answers on where I was headed. I had a vision that of a child, and a "voice" (my mind's voice) tell me this was one of my purposes. I always knew I wanted to be a parent, but it was miles away at that point. It was reassurance from across the veil.
Long story short, married, tried for pregnancy a couple years....nope.... we became foster parents for a couple years.... adopted our daughter (with foster, we just opened our home to any child they sent us with no preconception or prejudice, i.e. no hand picking) ... she was the exact child in the vision (funny though, I always thought it was a boy... she had little to no hair till she was two).... after that we started popping out babies of our own Smile

Anyway, these are two of my accounts of communication with "beyond", and also a story about a guidepost I know I got right Smile She totally makes up for all the ones I probably missed.