Bring4th

Full Version: intense feelings of homesickness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lately i think quite a few of us have been experiencing intense feelings of home sickness . i went thru a period where i just didnt want to be here anymore i said to myself life on this planet is such a farce it is total b.s.
that was the feeling that i was having. it since has gotten better but believe me sometimes i want to laugh at the ridiculousness of this world. especially for me is the power structures here where some are portrayed as better than others, barf it makes me want to barf it is so laughable. i consider noone better than or worse than me i see all as equals. needles to say that is not the world view. let me take a stab at what i think is happening here.
i think the veils between the dimensions have thinned considerably. my friend says he is seeing beings of light now all the time and it wasnt like that before. i think that many of us are connecting at some level with our soul families on the other side much more than we did before and it is creating an intense home sickness in us to be reunited with them. so this is what i think is causing this. i am interested to hear what others have to say. what i think it is too is that i dont want to be around those who dont get me. why waste our time with each other if we are not into each other. so i want to be around those who love me and those who dont i wish them well but i dont want to be around them and play their stupid games of i am better than u i am great. oh barf barf barf lol they make me want to barf lol

norral
I too prefer not to spend (a lot of) time with people who are trapped in 3D. Rather than find myself frustrated (which I used to do, and very quickly too), I use it as catalyst; an opportunity to balance; an opportunity to grow; an opportunity to be of service. There is a reason that circumstance has been presented to you.

If you cannot accept the other person, you're denying part of Creation. The trick is to accept them for who they are, and appreciate their own experience, without getting caught up in their drama. Remain in your own space, listen, and offer some words of advice. It may fall on deaf ears, it may fall on appreciative ears. Often-times, offering another perspective can help the person open their eyes to another way of thinking.

There more I did this, the less I found I was spending time with these sorts of people. The universe was presenting me with a mirror, it was showing me aspects within myself; impatience and non-acceptance.

Wanderers are here to help increase the harvest, to lighten the planetary sphere. The only way you can do that is to open your heart to each and every person you encounter, as tough as it may seem.

Edit: on the subject of feeling homesick, I've never felt that way. I have however, always felt as if this is not my home. Wherever I am, whatever I'm doing, it's temporary. I often watch the behaviour of people and find myself saying "humans, they can be so strange..." :¬)
Oh dear norral, and I thought that I was all alone and crazy! =) After I found Ra material I thought thank God! Now perhaps, my homesickness, that I didn't understood earlier would ease. Oh could I have been more wrong? It just increased and increased til the point of me not being able to bear that anymore. It could start with anything, seeing one word, or seeing a special colour, hearing something - and woops! So this week I got to the point of desperation. I had to know why and what to do with it. The veil got partially removed so I could get the answers, but it did because I asked the Higher Self for this perticular. So it didn't thinned by itself so to speak, I think. The answers to this problem that you describe for me was that the world doesn't have any problems with me, it is me that having problems with the world. It is me that having problems with me. Orange nexi, I am taking the elevator down and greet you again! BigSmile

I've also been thinking that it might also be a part of the approaching Harvest. We have been working very hard, but now as the Earth turns into full 4D+ vibration, 3D entities are being moved to some place else, graduates and other 4D+ are taking over, and Wanderers are being called home? Before we leave we might be able to increase Harvest numbers. It is not over yet. I don't know.

3DMonkey

You are seen equal by me, Norral

Dropping people out of our lives that don't fit is a natural process. Nobody is at fault for this. It's a natural progression. (astrologically, it will certainly happen as Saturn transits your eleventh house). Split ways kindly with a reserved understanding that "that" part is complete, it has run its course.

The homesickness you describe is on point.
"are we there yet. Are we there yet. Are we there yet", a six-year-old's infamous rant on a road trip. LOL. It's not taught. It's just human nature. Pull over before you throw up, lol! It just so happens pulling over allows us to take in the beauty of the landscape and the moment.
(03-24-2011, 12:36 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]It is me that having problems with me. Orange nexi, I am taking the elevator down and greet you again! BigSmile

LOL BigSmile

So easy to do in this world of distractions :¬)

(03-24-2011, 12:38 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]You are seen equal by me, Norral

Dropping people out of our lives that don't fit is a natural process. Nobody is at fault for this. It's a natural progression. (astrologically, it will certainly happen as Saturn transits your eleventh house). Split ways kindly with a reserved understanding that "that" part is complete, it has run its course.

The homesickness you describe is on point.
"are we there yet. Are we there yet. Are we there yet", a six-year-old's infamous rant on a road trip. LOL. It's not taught. It's just human nature. Pull over before you throw up, lol! It just so happens pulling over allows us to take in the beauty of the landscape and the moment.

Well put :¬)
*hoping here for other not so perfect Beings as Namaste and 3DM to answer* BigSmile
i think for me the dividing line is humility and arrogance. it is easy to detect
who is humble and who is not. arrogance is just such a turn off for me and we find it all over the place in this world. ha ha 3d pull over if u are going to barf very funny. i hope and pray for this new world to take place and i long for freedom. this planet this body feels very much like a prison to me
it exists in limitation and a part of me knows there is so so much more than this. i am more interested in returning to the mind body spirit complex i was part of before i came to this planet. anyway everyday brings us closer dear brothers and sisters. i love all of u i see your beauty even sometimes when u dont see it yourselves . let us be kind to one another as we progress towards the wonderful day of freedom and joy that is coming

norral

Brittany

I've been feeling this way for about 3 years now, though I've never been completely comfortable here. For the past several years the homesickness has spiked in intensity, though. I get telepathic communications quite frequently, but it just isn't the same thing as *being* on the other side, able to talk to all my long lost friends face-to-face. I get tired of all the nudges and symbols...I just want something huge and amazing! Like, enough of this game, already. Just come out and talk to me!

I seem to swing from periods of feeling such intense love for this planet that it hurts and feeling like this is a prison planet I can't wait to get off of. A lot of times I think I feel both at once. The way I keep myself going is imagining what it will be like when I finally get done with my work here and I can go home, sit on the couch, pop open a beverage and go "whew! That was something!" Just doing this when I get home from my 3rd density job is such a great feeling. It will likely be 1000 times more satisfying when it comes to finishing the whole mission.
(03-24-2011, 04:28 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The way I keep myself going is imagining what it will be like when I finally get done with my work here and I can go home, sit on the couch, pop open a beverage and go "whew! That was something!" Just doing this when I get home from my 3rd density job is such a great feeling. It will likely be 1000 times more satisfying when it comes to finishing the whole mission.

... and then you'll want to jump right in and have another go...

"That planet is beautiful, yet, so full of sadness. See you there!"

Enjoy it while you're here, then you'll have more stories to tell on the other side ;¬)

P.S. Ram Dass calls death, birth into spirit. Just like taking off a tight shoe.
Ahktu, I totally agree with you. Homesickness has really got to an unbearable intense point lately. Like you, I want to meet them face-to-face. One can almost see them sometimes, and sense their presence, their essence and draw that smell into the lungs. I am weary of that game too. Remember Ra mentioned poker game? If everybody could see each others hands it wouldn't be funny... So this is the "fun" part! BigSmile Enjoy! LOL!

(03-24-2011, 04:28 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The way I keep myself going is imagining what it will be like when I finally get done with my work here and I can go home, sit on the couch, pop open a beverage and go "whew! That was something!" Just doing this when I get home from my 3rd density job is such a great feeling. It will likely be 1000 times more satisfying when it comes to finishing the whole mission.

I imagine that first I am going to greet every each and one of them, just merging and sip in their unique essence. Then I am just going to walk around, touching things, look at things, remembering, and as you said being 1000 satisfied to just be home again.
beautiful thoughts ahktu ankh and namaste. love you guys HeartHeart
you are beautiful
I used to get homesick once in a while but for the past 2 or 3 weeks Ive been very content.
turtledude
i find it comes and it goes. sometimes it is very intense and other times it fades into the background but it is always there to some extent.

norral
I don’t know that I can specifically identify it as being homesick. But my emotions are riding a lot closer to the surface than normal. A whole lot closer. I’m usually very calm and stoic. But damn…lately.

Richard
Lately I've felt restless. I'm so eager to graduate. I was feeling tired before but seems lately I've got enough energy.
I´m not in one of those intense homesickness moments now but I know the feeling Heart
I dedicate this video to you Norral and to everyone!!!
Goodbye Milky Way (Enigma) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSdw8kYxnks
beautiful Kia, thanks for sharing
norral

Brittany

That was awesome, Kia. I got the strangest feeling when I listened to that music. All my hairs stood up and it felt like tons of tiny hands moving over my skin. Thanks so much. Smile
Where is home?
(03-26-2011, 09:59 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Where is home?

It seems it's their idea of somewhere they perceive they'd feel more comfortable or compatible. I've heard many, many whiny complaints about one's circumstances - being that of a prison, or what not, over the years. I think some people throw the concept of service out the window and desire certain regressive comforts or atmosphere that makes them feel more congruent with themselves. It's a thoroughly '3D'-identifying mindset.
zen
do u like anybody on the board. could u give me 5 people u really like here.
have u ever said anything positive to anyone here. i dont remember it.
do u have a personal life zen, do u have any affection in your life for anybody because u sure dont have any affection for anybody on the board.
tell us about the people u care about zen perhaps when u show us how incredibly loving u are then your tremendous wisdom will shine thru to us
better. somehow im missing it right now. of course a lowly fool like me could not be expected to understand a great soul like u i get that but please come down from your high mountain brother and tell us something about your life so that we poor fools can emulate u. maybe then we wont be so whiny as u so wisely put it
any time u want to meet me in chat im available up to 4 pm est during the week. then we can talk man to man . u name it man cut thru all the red tape . doubt ill see u there but there is your opportunity
(03-27-2011, 03:53 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]zen
do u have a personal life zen, do u have any affection in your life for anybody because u sure dont have any affection for anybody on the board.
tell us about the people u care about zen perhaps when u show us how incredibly loving u are then your tremendous wisdom will shine thru to us
better. somehow im missing it right now. of course a lowly fool like me could not be expected to understand a great soul like u i get that but please come down from your high mountain brother and tell us something about your life so that we poor fools can emulate u. maybe then we wont be so whiny as u so wisely put it
One huge division is that I don't agree with almost any of the premise as such. The 'high and mighty' framing, for example, is not something I buy into. When you characterize people using that type of suspicious sarcasm, I wonder about your own finger pointing. I would much prefer people to be themselves and answer for themselves rather than attempting to emulate or be vicarious.
(03-27-2011, 02:34 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
One huge division is that I don't agree with almost any of the premise as such. The 'high and mighty' framing, for example, is not something I buy into. When you characterize people using that type of suspicious sarcasm, I wonder about your own finger pointing. I would much prefer people to be themselves and answer for themselves rather than attempting to emulate or be vicarious.
name a time man in the chat room u can tell me about your personal life
im interested. then talking to a great soul like u i can perhaps learn how to be less whiny as u so wisely put it.
(03-26-2011, 12:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

It seems it's their idea of somewhere they perceive they'd feel more comfortable or compatible. I've heard many, many whiny complaints about one's circumstances - being that of a prison, or what not, over the years. I think some people throw the concept of service out the window and desire certain regressive comforts or atmosphere that makes them feel more congruent with themselves. It's a thoroughly '3D'-identifying mindset.

That's kind of cold. You've never felt homesick here? Do we always have to be in the best spirits in order to be of service to others? A path has many stepping stones, how you reach the destination doesn't matter.

(03-27-2011, 02:34 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Why are you avoiding Norral's question? I think its valid and relevant.
(03-26-2011, 12:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

First I got surprised when I saw the above post but then when I saw it was you, it was like: "aah it's only zen". BigSmile My buttons were not pushed by it as I actually agree with you regarding my personal experience. I have noticed that homesickness dissables me to fully functioning in being in service. When I am attacked by it I dwell in self pitying and get too self absorbed. However I see that as a personal lesson and I am working on it, but it does give me guilt in dwelling in this state, because as I said I don't perform 100% when it happens. The reason to this reply is geniune curiosity for how humans function. If we speak of myself here I would never dare to post something like this, zen, as I would assume that it would hurt others self, therefore I am genuinely, really curious and nothing else in what moved you to post this? What was the drive behind your post?
i agree with you turtledude. he cant seem to answer that question.
we would like to know your answer to my question zen. do u have any heartfelt moments ever or any heartfelt communication ever with anyone. i havent witnessed it here For what it's worth but then again not being on your level its probably going right over my head whiny person that i am.
For my fellow seekers who may feel weary of this illusion, perhaps my technique in handling this homesickness could be of help to you.

One of Ra's most quoted statements:
Quote:The moment contains love.

Whenever I get the homesickness I believe you all speak of, I search deep in the emotion to find the love. There are plenty of places to look there.

For instance, I'm reminded of how lovingly naive I really must be on the other side of the veil, knowing how tiring this particular plane of existence will be and willingly incarnating here knowing how badly the love was needed. Sometimes this is enough to send a wave of relief over me, helping me carry on in service.

No doubt you may find love in many other ways within this emotion of homesickness. It is a very heavy emotion, and if we can channel it right, it can help us stay on track.

I hope that this helps Smile
Beautiful said, brother!

(03-28-2011, 02:55 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I get the homesickness I believe you all speak of, I search deep in the emotion to find the love. There are plenty of places to look there.
In my case it is almost like this love is what devastating. I feel it, and sometimes I sense my brothers just next to me, I close my eyes and can almost smell them, see them, and feel their essence. So I want to scream and take away this illusion and ask them to melt with me. And this is hurts.

Quote:For instance, I'm reminded of how lovingly naive I really must be on the other side of the veil, knowing how tiring this particular plane of existence will be and willingly incarnating here knowing how badly the love was needed. Sometimes this is enough to send a wave of relief over me, helping me carry on in service.

No doubt you may find love in many other ways within this emotion of homesickness. It is a very heavy emotion, and if we can channel it right, it can help us stay on track.

That was very beautiful, my brother. I'll try to remember that til the next time. Smile

EDIT: I've also had thoughts of maybe I am missing something. That this heavy emotion should be channeled in some way into this world. How???
I never get homesickness but I do remember the feeling and the image of fusion, I am still searching for the perfect female, ha!
Pages: 1 2 3 4