Bring4th

Full Version: Ra Material Topic Summary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What follows is a summary of the topics covered by the Ra material. It is intended to help in studying the Ra material.

I have excluded those topics which only have direct bearing on specific people connected with the contact. This includes, for instance, the information on Carla's tuning adjustments which is present in most sessions. I have, however, included such information in the topic list in cases where it seemed to have particular potential for extracting more general conclusions.

1: Greeting, Ra's identity, Law of One
2: Ra's history, crystal healing, pyramids, purification ritual
3: Pyramid
4: Pyramid, healing
5: Healing, mental disciplines
6: Mental disciplines, Earth/Venus history, Confederation
7: Calling, Council, Orion
8: UFOs
9: Earth history, Bigfoot
10: Earth history, Bigfoot, graduation, seeking, spiritual exercises
11: Negative entities, Maldek
12: Crusaders, Wanderers, UFOs, Men in Black
13: Process of creation
14: Second to third density, inventions, channeling, Ra
15: Rapid aging, greatest service, balancing, Elder Race, first distortions, light/love and love/light
16: Quarantine, landing of Orion, Star Wars, harvest, Ten Commandments, Ra history, timelessness, planet statistics, Confederation, galaxies, understanding's necessity for harvest, silver flecks, conditions in 4D, density definition, thoughts as realities, Orion attacks
17: Fourth density, crater in Tunguska, Jesus, Ra, knowledge's necessity for harvest, Earth appears negative, Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, Rasputin, spontaneous combustion, harvest year, means of services, polarity percentages, planes, how to meditate, incarnation allocation
18: Ra's honesty, desires, breaking the Law of One, self-consciousness, Aleister Crowley, forgiveness, service, Yahweh and genetic programming
19: Second to third density, human physical weakness, second density view of pack as self, polarity, astrology
20: Second to third density, Dewey Larson, purpose of polarity, life span, Mars entities, aid to early third density, Easter Island
21: Ra's way of communicating, quarantine, early third density, incarnation programming
22: Early third density, life span, Atlanteans
23: Ra's Egypt contact, pyramids, Ra's South America contact
24: Contact consequences, Yahweh contact, Anak, fire chariot of Orion, Dwight Eisenhower
25: Orion/Confederation battles
26: Bible, communications of the Law of One, Abraham Lincoln, UFOs, atom bomb, importance of philosophy vs. specific information
27: Paul Shockley in pyramids, intelligent infinity, rhythm of reality, intelligent energy, free will, love, vibration, colors
28: Intelligent infinity, Dewey Larson, rotation, beautiful nonsense, Logos, densities, initial polarity
29: Sub-Logoi, the sun, space and time, metaphysical nature of gravity, black holes, crystal usage
30: Mind/body/spirit complex, reproduction, planets
31: Sexual energy transfer, homosexuality, Orion use of sex, Third Reich fetishes
32: Sexual energy transfer, Wanderer sexual preferences, colors and breaks
33: Prisms, programmed lessons, self-defense and positive polarity, catalyst, appearance of violet ray
34: Penetration of intelligent infinity, karma, unmanifested self catalysts, Albert Schweitzer, Martin Luther King, technology, war, George Patton
35: Franklin Roosevelt, Adolf Hitler, Abraham Lincoln
36: Mind/body/spirit complex totality, Higher Self, parallel experiences, Himmler, end of negative path, penetration of forgetting
37: Problems of disseminating the Ra material, Higher Self, spiritual mass
38: Appearance of rays of balanced entity, nuclear energy, inspiration, Sirius third-density vegetation, meditation, fourth density negative
39: Nonsense about The Nine, energy centers
40: Metaphysical astronomy, energy centers, second to third density, third to fourth density, cancer
41: The sun, first and second density, energy centers
42: Balancing, emotional repression, will and faith, attention, ceremonial magic, parent/child relationships
43: Cattle mutilations, fourth to sixth density conditions, meditation aids
44: Negative contacts, strange subjective phenomena, Qabalah
45: Left and right brain
46: Positive and negative responses to anger
47: Purpose of social memory complexes, energy centers (positive and negative activation patterns, crystallization), bodies
48: Positive and negative work in fourth density, energy centers (patterns of activation, penetration), seniority
49: Jim's frontal lobes experiences, left and right brain, energy centers (secondary centers, Kundalini), meditation techniques
50: South pole, adept, energy centers, purpose of forgetting (poker game metaphor)
51: Harvest supervisors, space travel, UFOs, bodies, energy centers (blockage, crystallization), Egyptian drawings
52: Space travel, reasons for wandering during harvest, heart of evolution, lightbringers
53: Confederation techniques, UFOs
54: Energy centers (blockage, north and south pole), catalyst, incarnation programming
55: Pyramid, bidding process
56: Pyramid
57: Pyramid, crystal healing, space and time
58: Pyramid, crystal healing, metal bending
59: Pyramid, Earth history
60: Pyramid, Carla's balancing, ark of the covenant, global warming, civilizations inside Earth, entropy of spiritual information
61: Bio-rhythms, bodily disciplines, subjective knowing, frontal lobes
62: Orion's purpose and activities, Earth vibratory levels
63: Vital energy, Earth changes into fourth density, metal bending
64: Ra's spiritual path, adept's cycle, allopathic healing, Bigfoot, meaningful physical sensations
65: Pyramid, increase in seeking, Wanderer services, war, mixed harvests, forgetting, prophecy (shopping metaphor)
66: Pyramid, crystal healing, archetypical mind, negative harvest
67: Archetypical mind, psychic attack
68: Psychic attack, displacement to negative time/space
69: Displacement to negative time/space
70: Displacement to negative time/space, regressive hypnosis, after death, UFOs, space and time
71: Polarity and harvestability, unmanifested being, after death, universality of evolutionary process, negative gravity well, white magic, Ra's honor/duty to Earth
72: Magical effects of free will, north and south poles
73: White magic, north and south poles, evangelism, Jesus, crystal healing, energy transfer
74: White magic, archetypical mind, indigo ray, Sanskrit, Hebrew
75: White magic, Benedictus psychic attack, Sanskrit, Hebrew
76: Archetypical mind, history of densities
77: Archetypical mind, history of densities, non-necessity of negative thought forms
78: Archetypical mind, polarity
79: Archetypical mind, veil
80: Archetypical mind, fifth density negative companion
81: Archetypical mind, Ra's knowledge, the galaxy
82: The galaxy, veil
83: Veil
84: Veil, martyrdom, sexual energy transfer
85: Veil, polarity, balancing of love and wisdom
86: Veil, unconscious mind, dreaming
87: Veil, fifth density negative companion, negative social memory complexes, sex
88: Archetypical mind
89: Archetypical mind, Venus history
90: Archetypical mind, humanoids
91: Archetypical mind
92: Archetypical mind
93: Archetypical mind, polarity
94: Archetypical mind
95: Archetypical mind
96: Archetypical mind
97: Archetypical mind
98: Cancer
99: Archetypical mind
100: Archetypical mind
101: (no non-personal information)
102: (no non-personal information)
103: Archetypical mind
104: The great illusion
105: Veil, aging and death
106: (no non-personal information)

3DMonkey

My favorite topic: archetypes Smile
Nice! That must've taken alot of work to make.
Beautiful! This is very handy. Thanks, Thomas!! Smile
Impressive.
I'm actually saving this, because the search function isn't always the best. Thank you!
I always wandered #17of summary, about Taras Bulba,we have a Russian book called that name,but everyone asumes it was a made up character,not based on a real guy,we have not had any history events or any other mentions about a real Taras Bulba,does any one know anything about this?
(03-25-2011, 11:45 PM)nwthomas Wrote: [ -> ]What follows is a summary of the topics covered by the Ra material. It is intended to help in studying the Ra material.

Great work nwthomas! Should something Law of One-related need tagged with keywords in the future, I'm pulling this puppy up!

: ) GLB
Yes, this is brilliant! Thank you!

Have you asked the .info folks if you can add this as one of the links they have? Or just put it up there? Just an idea.
yay thank you!!!
many thanks for this fine post nwthomas!

Avocado

BigSmile Awesome thank you. This is incredibly useful, just what I needed!
As a beginner here, I'm totally confused. What do the numbers correspond to? Can I use the list to search out material on the subject? Why are some words repeated multiple times in the list (pyramid, archetypical mind for instance), some with qualifiers, some without. I'd love to have some kind of guide for study, but don't even understand how to use this guide for study. Thanks for any help.
(01-08-2012, 11:40 AM)Snowflower Wrote: [ -> ]As a beginner here, I'm totally confused. What do the numbers correspond to? Can I use the list to search out material on the subject? Why are some words repeated multiple times in the list (pyramid, archetypical mind for instance), some with qualifiers, some without. I'd love to have some kind of guide for study, but don't even understand how to use this guide for study. Thanks for any help.

Dear Snowflower, the numbers corresond to sessions. There were totally 106 sessions with social memory complex Ra. What nwthomas has done here, is to summarize what in each session was being discussed. For instance, in session 13, Don, the questioner, was asking Ra about the process of creation, and Ra was answering. Some topics, like Archetypical mind, pyramids etc, were discussed in several sessions; that is why these words are repeated.

If you are not familiar with Tobey's webpage, here it is:

www.lawofone.info

In that page there are several methods of searching the specific information. You can either search through all sessions by using optional words, or seek through categories, or browse session by session.