Bring4th

Full Version: the ultimate act of compassion - Japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
evacuation of japan.
ive been watching the situation in japan and i feel there is a good chance that all of japan may have to be evacuated maybe all of northeastern asia
because of the radiation. if reactor 3 has been breached people will have to leave as that is the most highly toxic of all the reactors. it would involve moving at least 125 million people perhaps more if korea becomes affected and relocating them to different countries. that would entirely change the economic picture in this world as u would lose a real manufacturing engine for goods and production. think about it a very polite and disciplined people would be dispossesed and forced to relocate. that would certainly change the applecart upon this planet. i know it sounds unthinkable but we are in the ninth wave of conciousness here and we are going to see things we have never seen before on this planet. it would probably force the end of some wars as countries resources would be directed into a massive relocation effort and the financial makeup of our society would be changed forever. many of them would probably go to the united states and canada, perhaps some to africa.some to russia some to europe hard to tell but that would be the most significant event of all of our lifetimes more significant than world war 2 imo. your thoughts are welcomed

norral
(03-26-2011, 09:45 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]evacuation of japan.
ive been watching the situation in japan and i feel there is a good chance that all of japan may have to be evacuated maybe all of northeastern asia
because of the radiation. if reactor 3 has been breached people will have to leave as that is the most highly toxic of all the reactors. it would involve moving at least 125 million people perhaps more if korea becomes affected and relocating them to different countries. that would entirely change the economic picture in this world as u would lose a real manufacturing engine for goods and production. think about it a very polite and disciplined people would be dispossesed and forced to relocate. that would certainly change the applecart upon this planet. i know it sounds unthinkable but we are in the ninth wave of conciousness here and we are going to see things we have never seen before on this planet. it would probably force the end of some wars as countries resources would be directed into a massive relocation effort and the financial makeup of our society would be changed forever. many of them would probably go to the united states and canada, perhaps some to africa.some to russia some to europe hard to tell but that would be the most significant event of all of our lifetimes more significant than world war 2 imo. your thoughts are welcomed

norral

Many talk compassion, but only a few go the full distance. I am one who belongs to the 'just talking' category. Jesus was one beautiful entity who practiced compassion as he espoused.
That's sad to hear they may have to evacuate the country. A good friend of mine was set on going there next year. I can't imagine what they are going through.
(03-26-2011, 11:52 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That's sad to hear they may have to evacuate the country. A good friend of mine was set on going there next year. I can't imagine what they are going through.

Who has said that all of Japan has to be evacuated? Where does this information come from?

transiten
(03-26-2011, 09:45 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]ive been watching the situation in japan and i feel there is a good chance that all of japan may have to be evacuated maybe all of northeastern asia
Sorry, that's a completely ridiculous assessment. Worst case is they'd seal the reactor off. But even that contingency has not been deemed necessary at this point.
(03-26-2011, 01:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2011, 09:45 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]ive been watching the situation in japan and i feel there is a good chance that all of japan may have to be evacuated maybe all of northeastern asia
Sorry, that's a completely ridiculous assessment. Worst case is they'd seal the reactor off. But even that contingency has not been deemed necessary at this point.
Just a follow up - there is something thoroughly despicable or twisted about manufacturing or exaggerating a crisis in order to create opportunity for compassion. It reminds me of MBP syndrome.
(03-26-2011, 01:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, that's a completely ridiculous assessment. Worst case is they'd seal the reactor off. But even that contingency has not been deemed necessary at this point.

there is something thoroughly despicable or twisted about manufacturing or exaggerating a crisis in order to create opportunity for compassion. It reminds me of MBP syndrome.

Zenmaster, I assume you're referring to the media who you feel is exaggerating the crisis, rather than to our beloved norral, who obviously has good intentions?

Norral, I too am wondering who is suggesting that all of Japan might have to get evacuated. Can you please tell us what you are basing this on?
thats my own feeling based on what i am seeing. the seriousness of the situation is being totally underplayed in my opinion.

there is the possibility of a breach in reactor 3 which contains mox which is much more toxic than the other toxic garbage which is being emitted.
we'll see ill stand by my feelings . we are playing here with forces which are way beyond anything we have experienced in the past. this is the 9th wave of the mayan calendar and the goal is a unity conciousness. think about it if something like this happens it changes life on this planet as we know it. i think that projecting the past into the future as we tend to do as human beings is no longer valid. just look at the weather patterns and the quakes the past 5 years or so. they have totally changed and now we are in the period of intense change. i think calleman said that every 27 days we are going thru a cycle that was taking us a year before and a decade before that and a century before that. so lets watch what happens. man is no longer calling the shots God is directly intervening in the events happening now and i dont pretend to know her purposes but if the goal is to increase the harvest then we will see stuff we have never seen before. watch the u.s. bases . if they evacuate them they are going to evacuate the country. it came out that they were thinking about it and then they suppressed it and u have heard nothing more about that

norral.
(03-26-2011, 04:31 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, I assume you're referring to the media who you feel is exaggerating the crisis, rather than to our beloved norral, who obviously has good intentions?
That follow up was after some further consideration and referring to the general idea as expressed in the thread topic.

How can one begin to assume someone's actual intentions? Intentions are hidden behind the expression and are themselves some willed 'purpose'. This purpose is tied to someone's values and beliefs, which are always also associated with unconscious desires. Let put it this way, you don't necessarily want someone with 'good intentions' voting for you. I don't see this one in particular as a case necessitating some liberal 'benefit of the doubt'.

Here there is something that strikes me as an extremely fabricated pretext, seemingly for the sole purpose of manufacturing an opportunity for 'service'. I don't buy into or support every conceptualization that someone puts forth, without question, when there are genuinely real consequences to propagating so-called 'harmless' thought patterns.

The media (mostly TV) obviously does what the media typically does, in order to increase ratings.
zen
last time i checked it wasnt really important to me what doubt or lack of doubt u have about me and my intentions, u come across as arrogant and what ive found is that arrogance really is hiding cowardice. so dont hide behind monica speak to me directly but as a man straight up and not a coward.

norral
(03-26-2011, 06:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]How can one begin to assume someone's actual intentions?

Precisely my point. It's hard enough to do that in everyday life; even more difficult to accurately assess via text only.

(03-26-2011, 06:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see this one in particular as a case necessitating some liberal 'benefit of the doubt'.

If we, as a community based on the principles of the Law of One, cannot give one another the benefit of the doubt, then what hope is there for the rest of the world to resolve their issues peacefully?

(03-26-2011, 06:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here there is something that strikes me as an extremely fabricated pretext, seemingly for the sole purpose of manufacturing an opportunity for 'service'.

Isn't that an assessment of intentions? Wink
no monica lets clear the air here once and for all
both him and unity 100 like to act like know it alls
like some kind of superior beings. ill talk to anybody they
arent interested in talk they want to debate and show everybody
just how superior they are. as i said zen is a coward
and if unity 100 wants to join this lets go. now u got my
west indian blood boiling lets have it out and clear the air on this
board. what are we about . is it to show how smart we are and how
superior we are to one anothe is that what it is about
because that is the message i have got from both of them.
well said brother, I am totally with you. I just read the other post you just started about “intense homesickness feelings” and zensmaster´s answer to Confused really upset me too. I´m not going to go into a deep conversation about his words but anyone who really understand what homesickness feelings are will answer to that.
I thought I will put my words in here since it´s about the same person.
And I love/feel for Norral and his Indian blood Wink and I stick to love always. You are a true light being my brother, to me that explains things already.
This is hard enough for me but Monica needs to know that there are more people in here that feels or have felt just like Norral does.

Love and Peace
kia
u have a pm
A little off the main topic...

I feel it is a good time to remind everyone here that interactions with other-selves, even on this forum, serve as a reflection of self. The reflection is not necessarily in the words themselves, but rather in your perception of the words. Contemplation of your reaction to an other-self is an excellent path to self discovery.

I notice there are members on this forum that are more direct and blatant with their opinions and knowledge. They don't see a reason to sugar-coat their words and usually get straight to their point. These sort of direct posts are the ones which tend to upset some members. It seems that some take these direct posts as personal attacks on themselves, their beliefs, or opinions. In my own perception, I am grateful to have a balance to my own admitted naivety, whether it is through a direct response to my own posts or to other posts. There is a great deal of naivety which comes with seeking from the heart chakra on an STO path. The words offered by these "direct posters" are incredibly full of value, whether you agree with them or not.

If we cannot find it in ourselves to view these members who so directly share their opinions with love, then it is much easier and less aggravating to simply ignore them.

We have an incredible tool as seekers in this forum, and it seems odd to me to see negativity fly so easily.

When thinking about a response to a post that upsets you, perhaps keeping Ra's words in mind can help alleviate the frustration:

Quote:Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given?
Japan had two nuclear bombs exploded over it and they didn't evacuate then. I would think that those were a lot worse in terms of radiation than a leaky reactor.
(03-26-2011, 11:39 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Japan had two nuclear bombs exploded over it and they didn't evacuate then. I would think that those were a lot worse in terms of radiation than a leaky reactor.

Good point, but these nuclear reactors have more destructive potential than the first nuclear bombs, and Japan now has a higher population density everywhere and is more aware of the side effects of radiation.

This is a possibility that is causing alot of people to leave Tokyo, I don't know if it could lead to all of Japan being evacuated though, its still not as bad as Chernobyl last I heard and Chernobyl only lead to a local evacuation - though the steam released destroyed crops throughout Europe.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/weather-1574...h-24655103

heres a link that i believe is describing some of the possibilities.
if u notice now things are real quiet over there. i have an innate
distrust of government and main stream media For what it's worth

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/japan-ra...e-13230251

here is another link
I see some judging of other's intentions on both sides of this confrontation. That just drags everyone involved down into a shouting match because we're not right about the other's intentions so many of the times. Sad If we're gonna clear the air, why don't we clear it by first dropping all the misconceptions we have about the other?

Kia says that norral is a being of light. Well, so is zenmaster, and all of us! Each is one spark of the creator, one segment of the universe that by its very nature is completely unique and invulnerable to being measured as better than or worse than another part.

Disrespect of eachother, the taking of sides, and the calling of another who is completely involved to come and take part in a shouting match isn't what I want to see here on this site, which acts as a beacon of light and a place of rest for a lot of people. And I don't think you guys want to see it either.

abridgetoofar, I think your post is excellent, to the point, and articulated well. Thank you! Smile

Etude and turtledude, great perspectives!
(03-27-2011, 12:12 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]http://news.yahoo.com/video/weather-1574...h-24655103

heres a link that i believe is describing some of the possibilities.
if u notice now things are real quiet over there. i have an innate
distrust of government and main stream media For what it's worth

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/japan-ra...e-13230251

here is another link

Wow. I dunno what to think of this. It must be terrible for the people in Japan, but I just don't feel compassion for them.
I would just like to share the story of a man, who to me is an exemplar of compassion. To me, he is a modern day Jesus like entity. The man comes from India and worked for a leading global star group of hotels with a fat paycheck. He was deputed to leave for Switzerland for work by his company. As an Indian, I can vouch that no Indian will turn down the opportunity to go for greener pastures, and that too to a country like Switzerland. But just as he was getting to leave, an incident, which most would just simply dismiss and forget, altered his course in life. And he was only barely into his 20s then. And today, he is receiving global recognition for the love he spread and is spreading, in a dark and forgotten corner of a poverty ridden and human rights insensitive nation, which is India. Compassion requires self-sacrifice, and it is not easy, unless a person is genuinely committed on the path. And we do not require any spiritual knowledge for that, much less advanced esoteric material. I am learning the lesson now.

I now pray to god that I too be given the same compassion and spirit of self-sacrifice that animates this man. The videos that may give a glimpse of the man are below, if of interest to anyone -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qObXqvBIb...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj2pB0lyuo0
aaron
hello brother i love you u know that but zen is no being of light . i will be doing a post on that in the section where we can discuss this dissension
that has come to the board. just wait until u see my post to respond.
its the cognitive distortions thread

norral
(03-26-2011, 07:00 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2011, 06:36 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Here there is something that strikes me as an extremely fabricated pretext, seemingly for the sole purpose of manufacturing an opportunity for 'service'.

Not really. Have no idea what's behind the thought. Just commenting on the ideas.
Actually, it's an honest opinion.
(03-27-2011, 01:49 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]aaron
hello brother i love you u know that but zen is no being of light .
Who claimed to be a 'being of light'? What is that. I really have no investment in such ideas. And to be honest, I wonder how grounded one is when I see that displacement activity.
(03-26-2011, 06:54 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]zen
last time i checked it wasnt really important to me what doubt or lack of doubt u have about me and my intentions, u come across as arrogant and what ive found is that arrogance really is hiding cowardice. so dont hide behind monica speak to me directly but as a man straight up and not a coward.
It's unfortunate that you hold such an attitude. Really cowardice? Just expressing an honest opinion, and one that took me awhile to consider. Nothing to 'hide', and actually not an attack. I guess that's one reaction to expect if a 'button' has been pushed. Believe me, if I was that 'arrogant' I would not be posting here, as there is little fuel for such trivialities, right?

So honestly, with that response, I wonder about projection. I think the more one takes the time to articulate 'this is what I really think', the more people associate the response with an exaggerated sense of self importance. As if the perspective itself is so defiant to ego investment, it should be seen as a threat. If Saddam Hussein had such defenses, he'd still be running the country. From my standpoint, I'm neither offering a great revelation nor some agenda-based attack.
(03-27-2011, 01:11 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I would just like to share the story of a man, who to me is an exemplar of compassion. To me, he is a modern day Jesus like entity. The man comes from India and worked for a leading global star group of hotels with a fat paycheck. He was deputed to leave for Switzerland for work by his company. As an Indian, I can vouch that no Indian will turn down the opportunity to go for greener pastures, and that too to a country like Switzerland. But just as he was getting to leave, an incident, which most would just simply dismiss and forget, altered his course in life. And he was only barely into his 20s then. And today, he is receiving global recognition for the love he spread and is spreading, in a dark and forgotten corner of a poverty ridden and human rights insensitive nation, which is India. Compassion requires self-sacrifice, and it is not easy, unless a person is genuinely committed on the path. And we do not require any spiritual knowledge for that, much less advanced esoteric material. I am learning the lesson now.

I now pray to god that I too be given the same compassion and spirit of self-sacrifice that animates this man. The videos that may give a glimpse of the man are below, if of interest to anyone -

An actual real, and not manufactured, example of compassion - in practice. Maybe not only a hero, but perhaps a 'being of light' as well? Selfless acts such as those are humbling, considering the other choices of comfort that are possible.
(03-27-2011, 02:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2011, 07:00 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really. Have no idea what's behind the thought. Just commenting on the ideas.
Actually, it's an honest opinion.
(03-27-2011, 01:49 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]aaron
hello brother i love you u know that but zen is no being of light .
Who claimed to be a 'being of light'? What is that. I really have no investment in such ideas. And to be honest, I wonder how grounded one is when I see that displacement activity.
(03-26-2011, 06:54 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]zen
It's unfortunate that you hold such an attitude. Really cowardice? Just expressing an honest opinion, and one that took me awhile to consider. Nothing to 'hide', and actually not an attack. I guess that's one reaction to expect if a 'button' has been pushed. Believe me, if I was that 'arrogant' I would not be posting here, as there is little fuel for such trivialities, right?

So honestly, with that response, I wonder about projection. I think the more one takes the time to articulate 'this is what I really think', the more people associate the response with an exaggerated sense of self importance. As if the perspective itself is so defiant to ego investment, it should be seen as a threat. If Saddam Hussein had such defenses, he'd still be running the country. From my standpoint, I'm neither offering a great revelation nor some agenda-based attack.
(03-27-2011, 01:11 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I would just like to share the story of a man, who to me is an exemplar of compassion. To me, he is a modern day Jesus like entity. The man comes from India and worked for a leading global star group of hotels with a fat paycheck. He was deputed to leave for Switzerland for work by his company. As an Indian, I can vouch that no Indian will turn down the opportunity to go for greener pastures, and that too to a country like Switzerland. But just as he was getting to leave, an incident, which most would just simply dismiss and forget, altered his course in life. And he was only barely into his 20s then. And today, he is receiving global recognition for the love he spread and is spreading, in a dark and forgotten corner of a poverty ridden and human rights insensitive nation, which is India. Compassion requires self-sacrifice, and it is not easy, unless a person is genuinely committed on the path. And we do not require any spiritual knowledge for that, much less advanced esoteric material. I am learning the lesson now.

An actual real, and not manufactured, example of compassion - in practice. Maybe not only a hero, but perhaps a 'being of light' as well? Selfless acts such as those are humbling, considering the other choices of comfort that are possible.

oh man get off of it . your arrogant . your insulting to people and u try to come across like some pseudo intellectual. but the one thing i dont see in u is love . get real man get off of this superiority thing. tell us something about yourself personally . we know nothing about it but u set yourself up as some kind of judge. ive never heard u say anything nice to anybody
bottom line is this cowards start stuff on the internet to fill the emptiness in their lives knowing they never have to answer to those they insult.
and you are a coward.
http://www.traders-talk.com/mb2/index.ph...pic=129347

heres one more link about japan
im going to the chat room zen if u want to talk
(03-27-2011, 02:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Selfless acts such as those are humbling, considering the other choices of comfort that are possible.

Very rightly said, Zenmaster. The man, N Krishnan, is nothing short of a divine servant of the most highest order of love in the kingdom of god, in my opinion. Even as we Indians discuss about this man, we try to punch holes into his story, because we do not want to believe that such people can exist in today's world and in a country like ours (India). But the more we know about him, the more we are forced to accept the spirit of compassion and complete sacrifice of the self in him. If of an earlier period, the man would have been deified by us Indians to the category of a higher order of being, so that normal humans can escape the fact that we too can raise from the corporeal to the divine, while still resident on earth.

Krishnan only shot to international fame in 2010. The following is a news article from mid 2008, which lays his unbelievable story in much greater perspective. It is a short one and I hope you enjoy it, if you wish to read it -

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/...ation.html
(03-27-2011, 12:24 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Disrespect of eachother, the taking of sides, and the calling of another who is completely involved to come and take part in a shouting match isn't what I want to see here on this site, which acts as a beacon of light and a place of rest for a lot of people. And I don't think you guys want to see it either.

Aaron, with all my respect, you call it “the taking of sides” and I call it “giving support”…you said “everyone is a light being” and I´d said “everyone is part of the creator”… I´m open to learn all the time, but to me love is priority above opinions and instant thoughts, love is what keep us together, what lights our paths…we are going into a love dimension and I´m not scared of giving love or showing it anymore, I´ve chosen love instead of fear and I´m happy to say it out loud. To me Norral shinnes with love, so I stick by his side and to anyone that does the same, here in the forum or out in the streets. If I was interested in wisdom, maybe I´ll stick with wisdom, or if I´m interesting in ego, the same …It´s our nature what define us and call us, so I just follow my path.
Heart
(03-27-2011, 08:34 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2011, 02:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Selfless acts such as those are humbling, considering the other choices of comfort that are possible.

Very rightly said, Zenmaster. The man, N Krishnan, is nothing short of a divine servant of the most highest order of love in the kingdom of god, in my opinion. Even as we Indians discuss about this man, we try to punch holes into his story, because we do not want to believe that such people can exist in today's world and in a country like ours (India). But the more we know about him, the more we are forced to accept the spirit of compassion and complete sacrifice of the self in him. If of an earlier period, the man would have been deified by us Indians to the category of a higher order of being, so that normal humans can escape the fact that we too can raise from the corporeal to the divine, while still resident on earth.

Krishnan only shot to international fame in 2010. The following is a news article from mid 2008, which lays his unbelievable story in much greater perspective. It is a short one and I hope you enjoy it, if you wish to read it -

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/...ation.html
I wonder what Krishnan understands and does not accept, behind the idea of corporations getting a write-off for charitable donations. It would seem that he thinks it's a greater problem itself, than being able to feed a hungry person? Maybe the ends, even it results in a person living or dying, do not justify the means? I guess that is something to seriously consider.
(03-27-2011, 08:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the ends, even it results in a person living or dying, do not justify the means?

Yes, I had a similar feeling when I read the piece too. I thought that it would have been better to forget what the corporations get in the bargain and just do what is right and good, to the highest light and transparency possible, with the funds received.

Like you insinuate, it should not matter what large MNCs get in the transaction, if a few more people can be elevated from hell on earth to some modicum of decent human existence. Of course, Krishnan may have his own ideas and some inner insights, of which I am not privy.
(03-27-2011, 04:10 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]oh man get off of it . your arrogant . your insulting to people and u try to come across like some pseudo intellectual. but the one thing i dont see in u is love . get real man get off of this superiority thing. tell us something about yourself personally . we know nothing about it but u set yourself up as some kind of judge. ive never heard u say anything nice to anybody
bottom line is this cowards start stuff on the internet to fill the emptiness in their lives knowing they never have to answer to those they insult.
and you are a coward.
Great, an arrogant coward is it? You do realize that is complete projection? At the point we set ourselves up as beyond reproach for any of our opinions, there really is no hope. To me, that's 'arrogance' and being a 'coward'. You do understand that? I have no problem at all answering for any of mine in these forums. That type of responsibility, continually clarifying, backing up (if required) and standing behind my comments, is hardly cowardice, after all. Further, I would not result to name calling, which obviously leads to no where, in rebuke - we have so many other more effective options with which to express ourselves. At the point I see that type of separating language (no being of light, arrogant, coward, pseudo intellectual), I know there is no progress possible, because one must have personal issues to first digest if that's what's sincerely offered.

I will offer an apology for whatever you may have taken as a personal insult, however. Words can never fully express intention, and some opinions can be disruptive to one's sense of harmony and well-being. I think some people cling so tightly to their ideas, even those supposedly based solely on indivisible, pure love and light, that one finds oneself walking on 'egg shells' in order not to disrupt their fragile and precarious belief system.
(03-27-2011, 09:06 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2011, 08:57 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the ends, even it results in a person living or dying, do not justify the means?

Yes, I had a similar feeling when I read the piece too. I thought that it would have been better to forget what the corporations get in the bargain and just do what is right and good, to the highest light and transparency possible, with the funds received.

Like you insinuate, it should not matter what large MNCs get in the transaction, if a few more people can be elevated from hell on earth to some modicum of decent human existence. Of course, Krishnan may have his own ideas and some inner insights, of which I am not privy.
Actually, I was not really insinuating that it should not matter what the large MNCs get in the transaction (although I personally believe it should not matter). I was wondering particularly about what those inner insights might be. Every action has a consequence and some people, for one reason or another, can see a bigger picture than most. To me I can't imagine what the negative consequences would be, even in the long run. I think only once a person has the hindrance of their survival needs taken care of can they get on with their evolution.
(03-27-2011, 09:41 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think only once a person has the hindrance of their survival needs taken care of can they get on with their evolution.

Could not agree with you more on that, Zenmaster. That is absolutely right, in my opinion.

No amount of love and light in words can compensate for the basic needs of each and every human, and I guess the fear that surrounds basic survival is one of the major reasons for the darkening of vibrations around the planet.

For instance, many of us in India fear the sight of the police or any interactions with them, for fear of inadvertent, but extremely painful consequences. In that sense, the EU has made tremendous progress and it shows in terms of the level of spiritual evolution that many from that region exhibit, in our contemporary world.
Hello!

Mercury is retrograde and David Wilcock is back today after a long time and serious hacking of Divinecosmos. His blog is about the situataion in Japan and a prophetic dream he had 2 weeks preceding the tsunami.

Although he was emotionally devastated by what happened (he visited Shendai in 2003 and had intense spiritual experiences there) he gives a hopeful outlook and points to the meaning of this disaster; that we might wake up as a collective, mature emotionally and start helping eachother out wherever we are on planet Earth.

transiten
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5