Bring4th

Full Version: Maldek and its knot of fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was recently thinking about Maldek and the tangle they got themselves into from blowing up their planet. These guys spent over 100 thousand years in a perpetual state of fear. I can’t imagine it. To be so afraid you’re not capable of conscious thought. I mean, I’ve had my moments of paralyzing fear and anxiety but i don't think it compares. For it to go on for as long as it did without possibility of help. The word traumatic is an understatement. I would be surprised if it didn’t leave a mark on the planetary mind, and I can almost imagine hell is just a racial/planetary memory of the event.

Sorry for the gloomy post, it’s just sometimes I’m a little dumbstruck by what’s possible in this universe. I know it will all be right in the end, nothing is forever, and the time scale involved is probably a twinkling of the eye in the grand scheme of things, but still it leaves me with a moments pause.

Next thread will be about rainbows and kittens Tongue

Quote:10.1
Questioner: I think that it would clarify things for us if we went back to the time just before the transfer of souls from Maldek to see how the Law of One operated with respect to this transfer and why this transfer was necessary. What happened to the people of Maldek that caused them to lose their planet? How long ago did this event occur?

Ra: I am Ra. The peoples of Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to that of the societal complex known to you as Atlantis in that it gained much technological information and used it without care for the preservation of their sphere following to a majority extent the complex of thought, ideas, and actions which you may associate with your so-called negative polarity or the service to self. This was, however, for the most part, couched in a sincere belief/thought structure which seemed to the perception of the mind/body complexes of this sphere to be positive and of service to others. The devastation that wracked their biosphere and caused its disintegration resulted from what you call war.

The escalation went to the furthest extent of the technology this social complex had at its disposal in the space/time present of the then time. This time was approximately 705,000 of your years ago. The cycles had begun much, much earlier upon this sphere due to its relative ability to support the first-dimensional life forms at an earlier point in the space/time continuum of your solar system. These entities were so traumatized by this occurrence that they were in what you may call a social complex knot or tangle of fear. Some of your time passed. No one could reach them. No beings could aid them.

Approximately 600,000 of your years ago the then-existing members of the Confederation were able to deploy a social memory complex and untie the knot of fear. The entities were then able to recall that they were conscious. This awareness brought them to the point upon what you would call the lower astral planes where they could be nurtured until each mind/body/spirit complex was able to finally be healed of this trauma to the extent that each entity was able to examine the distortions it had experienced in the previous life/illusion complex.

After this experience of learn/teaching, the group decision was to place upon itself a type of what you may call karma alleviation. For this purpose they came into incarnation within your planetary sphere in what were not acceptable human forms. This then they have been experiencing until the distortions of destruction are replaced by distortions towards the desire for a less distorted vision of service to others. Since this was the conscious decision of the great majority of those beings in the Maldek experience, the transition to this planet began approximately 500,000 of your years ago and the type of body complex available at that time was used.

Quote:10.7
Questioner: When Maldek was destroyed, did all the people of Maldek have the fear problem or were some advanced enough to transfer to other planets?
Ra: I am Ra. In the occurrence of planetary dissolution none escaped, for this is an action which redounds to the social complex of the planetary complex itself. None escaped the knot or tangle.
Quite mind-boggling! It definitely seems analogous to me to the concept of "hell" which shows up in various religions.
(03-27-2011, 07:10 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]I know it will all be right in the end, nothing is forever, and the time scale involved is probably a twinkling of the eye in the grand scheme of things, but still it leaves me with a moments pause.

Yes, it will be alright in the end. But should we have to go through all this pain and trauma? I do not think even the One Infinite Creator has an answer to that, and even if it does, it definitely is not offering it on a platter.

The possibility of such extreme pain and trauma in creation can create a situation wherein entities just try to get by with evolution to safely compact quickly into the One Infinite Creator, without falling into the metaphorical hells. When safety becomes the key motivating factor, the joy and innocence of growth and learning can get lost.
It is a paradox that often challenges my belief system.
It's like, how could such a painful event contain love in the moment? According to the Law of One, there is no moment that does not contain love, and that even the history of Maldek holds purpose...
but I don't know.
The idea still hurts me,
and I wish I knew the reason.
(03-30-2011, 03:46 AM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]and I wish I knew the reason.

May be because it is intrinsically very unfair for entities who are not developed enough to program their own incarnations. In short, justice is what we would like to see.
(03-27-2011, 07:10 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]So I was recently thinking about Maldek and the tangle they got themselves into from blowing up their planet. These guys spent over 100 thousand years in a perpetual state of fear. I can’t imagine it. To be so afraid you’re not capable of conscious thought. I mean, I’ve had my moments of paralyzing fear and anxiety but i don't think it compares.

Interesting idea to contemplate. I hadn't given it much consideration before.

Prompted by your post, I tried to wrap my head around the idea of previously conscious beings existing in a non-conscious state, unaware that they were conscious, the fear barrier being too strong to overcome.

The only two comparable situations that I could reference for my own understanding include dreams, and the movie, "What Dreams May Come".

The former perhaps bears some similarity to the Maldek situation. It could be akin to living in a perpetual dream, a fear- and anxiety-ridden dream from which one does not wake. Constantly looping through various terror-filled scenarios to which the dreaming self falls constant victim.

The latter also might be illustrative of the Maldek situation. Have you seen "What Dreams May Come"? In it, Robin Williams' wife has committed suicide in the waking world, causing her soul to become trapped in a darkness from which, according to the authorities of the world between lives (in the movie), one is not able to escape because one is wholly consumed by this darkness, forgetting that there was something other than the pain and limited identity. Robin Williams is strongly discouraged in his desire to reach his wife and break through her entombing misery. Naturally being the hero of the story he ignores the warnings and attempts to untangle her own "knot of fear".

Love/Light, Gary
that disturbed me. the whole movie shook me to my core. all those souls. i felt like they all should be rescued.
(04-06-2011, 08:55 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2011, 07:10 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]So I was recently thinking about Maldek and the tangle they got themselves into from blowing up their planet. These guys spent over 100 thousand years in a perpetual state of fear. I can’t imagine it. To be so afraid you’re not capable of conscious thought. I mean, I’ve had my moments of paralyzing fear and anxiety but i don't think it compares.

Interesting idea to contemplate. I hadn't given it much consideration before.

Prompted by your post, I tried to wrap my head around the idea of previously conscious beings existing in a non-conscious state, unaware that they were conscious, the fear barrier being too strong to overcome.

The only two comparable situations that I could reference for my own understanding include dreams, and the movie, "What Dreams May Come".

The former perhaps bears some similarity to the Maldek situation. It could be akin to living in a perpetual dream, a fear- and anxiety-ridden dream from which one does not wake. Constantly looping through various terror-filled scenarios to which the dreaming self falls constant victim.

The latter also might be illustrative of the Maldek situation. Have you seen "What Dreams May Come"? In it, Robin Williams' wife has committed suicide in the waking world, causing her soul to become trapped in a darkness from which, according to the authorities of the world between lives (in the movie), one is not able to escape because one is wholly consumed by this darkness, forgetting that there was something other than the pain and limited identity. Robin Williams is strongly discouraged in his desire to reach his wife and break through her entombing misery. Naturally being the hero of the story he ignores the warnings and attempts to untangle her own "knot of fear".

Love/Light, Gary

I think the main differences with maldek have to do with so many people having all those felling at the same time, trying to escape, maybe felling guilty as so on... just imagine all that energies released....
(03-27-2011, 10:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think even the One Infinite Creator has an answer to that, and even if it does, it definitely is not offering it on a platter.

That made me smile for some reason so thanks, I guess.

Those folks had some healing to do and must have had, on some level, enough consciousness to contemplate their recent past. Besides themselves, the Confederation also had the important experiences of reaching them and getting them ready to try again on our third rock.

I can see some of those Maldekians now would be standing for peace and freedom, and some perhaps yearning for the "good old days" of tight control. Fortunately for us, Planet Earth is newly 4D and we look to be going in the, IMO, better direction.
I think that the timeframe and all the wordings is all thanks to our free will WANTING to have some kind of "oh, s***" situation to fall into.
I will not even contemplate on this. Because I do not want to deal with fragments of the creator locked inside a continuus fear-cycle. It is pointless. It was their own decision. I can only send love to everything around me, not try to reason out what "time" was for them. It was not a time as we know it. Time is defined by us with things changing. A gobbled-up mess of constant fear might have lasted for thousands of years for everything else that was moving forward in that time, but for them, it did not. And once they woke up from it, it did not matter.

That part is - that no matter what happens to you, nothing is lost, nothing is damaged beyond repair, and love and being part of the creation is never really damaged - more important to me to think on than the doomsday scenario that deals with percieved time. It is only my personal opinion on this, of course.
There are painful experiences in the illusion. I had a recollection of being the last person of an entire race that died out. I was in a space station orbiting the now empty planet, working as a scientist on genetic engineering trying to save the species, and I failed. It was a huge amount of grief for me to be the last individual living of that species. For some reason we lost the ability to reproduce. It was not human, felt reptilian or insect. It was a huge amount of pain and grief to work through in this lifetime, just experiencing the memory.

I still cried a few days ago telling my grandfather about Maldek. Even though I have known about it for a long time. I think it is still being healed, even now we carry it with us.

So I have no doubt that terribly painful things have happened in the Creation, on quite grand scales.

All for a reason, all for and of the Creator. All is Love.
(04-06-2011, 08:55 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen "What Dreams May Come"?

My absolute #1 bestest movie of all time! Most spiritually deep movie ever!

(04-06-2011, 09:08 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]that disturbed me. the whole movie shook me to my core. all those souls. i felt like they all should be rescued.

Yeah it was a very heart-wrenching movie. Very intense!

My son knew it was my favorite movie of all time so he got me the dvd for my birthday...then a year later commented that I'd never even opened the wrapper. I found it difficult to explain that, even tho it was my fav movie, I couldn't bear to watch it again.

Have you seen "What Dreams May Come"?

(12-07-2011, 04:17 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]My absolute #1 bestest movie of all time! Most spiritually deep movie ever!

My wife and I think very highly of this movie as well. It is part of our small collection of special movies. Gets right to the heart of the matter. Some truly beautiful moments in there.

I too should repeat "Sorry for the gloomy post" (Stop reading now, if so inclined)

I'm not sure if this thought is exactly inline with the intent of your Thread, but I always wondered what the "Chances" or "Odds" were that we would "Maldek" ourselves to some degree, not a total planetary breakup/destruction like Maldek, but Global Thermo-Nuclear War & Radiation. The only reason I say this, is that the following 2 questions and answers have always made me think that maybe it is possible we nuke ourselves and then have to walk around as something else, Neo-Humans? (Please tell me how I'm reading wrong)

9.17 Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

9.18 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.