Bring4th

Full Version: Virtues of Love & Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I've finally come to understand the meanings of love and light.
Love is a simple aspect of the higher vibrational frequencies which permeate through the mind/body/spirit complex.

Love
Quote:Spirituality
Compassion
Honesty
Sacrifice

Light
Quote:Valor
Humility
Honor
Strength

Each of these express a vibrational emotional complex which permeates our third and higher density being.
Allowing of a greater, more efficient flow of these vibrational energies.
In the old world this is the generic wording applied to these vibrational complexes,
simply because they permeate and are understood by the mind much more efficiently them simply stating love and light.
These basic understanding are what led those ascended masters to a higher plane of beauty.
Not seeking truth but seeking the understanding of all oneness which permeates through the life core of being.

Though there is a more sexually oriented path to incur the same out come, it is more of a service to self path which
holds a much more difficult path to take.

Please note these are just my opinions, feel free to criticize or comment.

ayadew

Hello, my friend. This is a lovely list you have produced. Allow me to complement with another subjective interpretation: the 21 archetypical sub-laws of the Higher Self, which are feelings governed by the higher self and given to you. And as such, these feelings are the path to your higher self. They can be polarised to both STO and STS perspective, where you consciously radiate or absorb these feelings.

Aspiration to a higher power
Charity
Compassion
Courage
Dedication
Faith
Forgiveness
Generosity
Grace
Honesty
Hope
Joy
Kindness
Leadership
Non-interference
Patience
Praise / Gratitude
Responsibility
Self-love
Unconditional Love

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings Ayadew:

What is meant by non-interference? Is not the very act of living an act of interference and intersection with others.... for instance a child decides to try to fly by falling out of the window and a other catches this child... the Child wants to fly but the other knows the rules of engagement on this plane and knows that the child will fall to certain death or at least grave injury... so is this considered interference?

I am always seeking to understand these terms. I can be quite literal at times. I appreciate you input.

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

Hello fairyfarmgirl. I hope you are well.

Non-interference for me is a part of love. It is passivity, the possibility to simply see the love in the situation and absorb it or radiate it to those that would wish to recieve it; that is not actively projecting intention upon others.

That which you say as an example is interference for me, but there is nothing wrong in ignoring non-interference. It's merely another possibility. But as love exists in every moment, you could stand in the middle of a massacre of death, pain and suffering, while still giving praise to the Creator for giving you this experience. This reasoning is on the very edge of morality, but I find it hard to deny...
Intellectually, this resonates with me (althought not emotionally, I intentionally wish to make all my other-selves more harmonious and loving), but we are not bound by the law of confusion in the way that we have to respect it, so non-interference is in a way not meaningful to think about in this density.
I believe these 21 sub-laws also applies in 4th, 5th, etc...
We came here to do service, to learn and to polarize. To simply do nothing, non-interference, would be quite a waste of opportunity!

fairyfarmgirl

I would catch the child. I would the the other catching the child. They can try to fly out the window in 3 D form when they are adult and no longer under my care. Non-Interference I feel in this case would not resonate with me.

fairyfarmgirl
non interference to me is simply an extension of the concept of free will - but to fully exercise free will the individual should have some understanding of the consequences of the choice they are making

a child hurtling out a window thinking they're superman isn't really making an informed choice

i would catch the child too
Exactly as Lorna said non interfereance is an extension of free will, but an honest choice has to be an informed choice,
just like 2012.

Reverting back to this first post, what good does it serve to separate love and light from eachother? as Ayadew posted only 1 big long list of attributes from the higher self, from the unity density.

Would this not really mean Love and Light is Love and Wisdom? which do act seperately for a time, (part of that time being 3D)
You could serve these separate lists, or you could serve a condensed singular list, which in my opinion is an act or higher density.

For transition for 4th humans need only to love eachother.
Honour and Valour are principles of even higher densities, it would not prove hugely usefull unless you are intending on the 5th/6th densities.

Love and Light
(even after that, I stil sign "Love and Light" :p maybe I should change it a little hahaha

Sirius
I've had moment before that I could liken onto Love/light. Or at least acknowledged them where someone is feeling emotion and has to temper it with knowledge. A classic example for me was a very emotional situation of which withdrawal was the ultimate answer.

It is only recently that I discovered a challenge of the light/love. Where wisdom is tempered with love. That is in the case of tolerance, when someone is annoying it's sometimes better in wisdom terms to withdraw but balanced emotions is what keeps you around them, and not getting in a temper.

Or did I mix that up.

Anyway, I'm still learning. This is what I think without much in the way of preciseness.
Where is Discernment? Smile

ayadew

(05-29-2009, 02:04 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Discernment? Smile

It's here now!
(05-29-2009, 02:04 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Where is Discernment? Smile

Feelings of Oneness? if you wanna get technical haha

Although. I think that could be quite hard to term.