Bring4th

Full Version: 4D Body Evolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

3DMonkey

Quote:if we boil it down practically, it would be impossible to polarize positively if any negatively oriented source is able to reach you in 3d.

I think this is utterly false.
(03-31-2011, 10:50 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:if we boil it down practically, it would be impossible to polarize positively if any negatively oriented source is able to reach you in 3d.

I think I agree with 3DM there.
I strongly agree with both you guys.

Unity, I love ya man, but you're soooo far off-base here, imo.

All of the quotes that i'm sure you'll provide us with will be taken in the context of 1980, when Ra was speaking to Don. The world's population was 4 billion at that time, mostly consisting of non-harvestables (negative leaning society at that time). Since that time, over the last 30 years, we've borne 3 billion new souls on the planet, and we know according to both Ra and Q'uo that they included a great number of "high-ranking" spirits and wanderers. Is it that crazy to think that the planetary consciousness could be lightened by these additions?

Its a perspective thing. I like to use facebook as an example. I hate facebook. I complain that its shallow and a base for rumor-mongering and snap judgments, and that's somewhat true in cases. I also complain its an outlet for vanity and conceit, which is also true. But the reality is thus; for all the people who put up photoshopped pics of them at the club, a grandmother checks her grandchild's wall to "see whats up"; out-of-touch friends can keep tabs and reconnect at will; people with quirky hobbies and interests meet and create community. All these things happen as much, if not more, yet I discount them due to my personal bias.

I think the most presumptuous thing that I am quite frequently guilty of is thinking that those in 3rd world countries are all at such huge disadvantage in terms of the Law of One, but I am starting to question that. We recently hired a new refugee from Uganda at my work, and I have gotten to be his friend. Learning from him what life is like back home, you come to see that the things people value in those places are relationships. In the first world, we're surrounded by all this crap meant to drive us inward and shut others out. In these places where they have nothing, they hold onto one another as their source of happiness. I've done some humanitarian work in mexico and found the same thing; small children who have nothing, but are nothing but smiles if you wanna play and hang out. Basically, we sometimes need to realize that maybe the "worst place on earth", in Law of One terms, may be right here in the most developed places on earth.

edit: just wanna say, to clarify, in human terms, 3rd world countries are probably tougher to deal with. my point is they have tonnes of catalyst available. It's a double-edged sword thing, but I am in no way saying they have it "better" than 1st world (although I don't know that... they may Tongue)
(03-31-2011, 12:31 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most presumptuous thing that I am quite frequently guilty of is thinking that those in 3rd world countries are all at such huge disadvantage in terms of the Law of One, but I am starting to question that.

I am from a third world developing country, if you will.

I agree that relationships are deeply vivid in a country like 'mine' (in this incarnation), be it towards harmony or disastrous conflicts.
(03-31-2011, 10:56 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 10:50 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]

I think I agree with 3DM there.

we have discussed this in other threads. even in the positive majority harvest of Ra, a mixed harvest, in which only 2 entities were harvested negatively, the harvest numbers dropped to 500,000 from 6 million, in the second cycle once these entities have incarnated and created an environment in which entities attack and enslave other entities to death.

it is no dissimilar in this societal experience. once the possibility of isolation ended after 2nd cycle, there hasnt been any harvest up until the recent times. thats a whole 25,000 years.

if there are constant aggressors who attack, eat, kill or enslave you or raid your belongings, you cant just keep reincarnating and dying. you will need to defend yourself, to be able to survive and live a life.

thats the idea behind the problem.

3DMonkey

Unity100, you are talking 'likelyhood' of popular polarity of positive.

Saying that negatively polarized entities create an environment for confusing would-be positives to lean negative is totally different than saying an entity can't polarize positive in presence of a negative influence.
(03-29-2011, 09:01 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]How can we completely change the chemical elements of our bodies through evolution?  To do this safely through generational changes, this seems impossible in 700 years.  Am I missing something?
[...]
What do you guys think?

Austin, here's a quote that may explain the mystery somewhat.

Quote:Ra Wrote:
This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

What I'm getting out of this is: the laws of physics are slowly changing.  A different type of electricity, that is not seen in 3D due to some essential incompatibility with 3D electromagnetism, is slowly beginning to manifest.  Electricity determines the structure of matter to a great extent -- here's a quote from Wikipedia:

Quote:Electromagnetism fundamentally determines all macroscopic, and many atomic levels, properties of the chemical elements, including all chemical bonding.

So, to spell it out, new "flavors" of electromagnetism imply new and previously impossible atomic and molecular-level structures.  ("Dark" matter that we currently cannot see, but detect its gravitational effects on everything?)

The change process in the electromagnetic properties of matter is obviously gradual.  Our bodies can already substitute one substance for another -- in a negative example, lead in part is so toxic because our bodies mistakenly substitute it for beneficial minerals.  In the same way, the gradual availability of new forms of matter at the atomic and molecular levels may lead to the gradual incorporation of these substances into the construction of the body in the womb, with accompanying DNA changes.
(03-29-2011, 10:08 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth-density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

(03-29-2011, 10:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Undetectable. Nice. Leads me back to a main question of mine. "How will we know?" Undetectable, we might be oblivious.
Oblivious to that type of body (and DNA of course), but when they manage to learn that they can do stuff that seems like magic, we will know. Apparently, the sooner they can learn to hide themselves from being seen, the sooner we can start another 3D cycle here.

Isn't the learning stage accompanied with no 3D inhabitants?

Quote:63.8 ...
As the green-ray cycle or the density of love and understanding begins to take shape the yellow-ray plane or Earth which you now enjoy in your dance will cease to be inhabited for some period of your space/time as the space/time necessary for fourth-density entities to learn their ability to shield their density from that of third is learned. After this period there will come a time when third-density may again cycle on the yellow-ray sphere.

It just say "cease to be inhabited." No more details. Not a specific mind/body/spirit complex group, just no inhabitants.
Hello all - jumping in on the conversation with some ideas which may be relevant (or not) to the idea of the 4D body.

First, my intuition tells me going from 3D to 4D is a gradual, not instant, process for those in a living vehicle on planet earth. I have no proof of this, it is just what my heart tells me. I am not attached to the method of 3D to 4D either way and open to discussion.

Second, I want to relate something I experienced in an APHY lab class around 2011: We were performing a lab exercise and I believe it was determining the hemoglobin content of our blood. Anyone in the medical/bio/scientific field on this forum who can lend information here would be appreciated. Anyway .... the test was for each of us to apply a drop of our own blood on absorbent Tallquist paper and allow the blood to dry until it was no longer shiny, but not allowing it to turn brown.

We each had our own microscope to view our blood drop sample and we were also working in pairs to make notes on the samples of our lab partners.

I moved over to look at my partner's blood drop and she mine. She became excited by what she saw on my blood drop and told me, your blood is doing something mine is not. I moved over to my microscope and here is what I saw:

The blood drop was there, coagulated and dried, but off of it was a silver strand of cells that were branching in a wavy spiral in one direction away from the original drop of blood. It had an iridescent look to it under the scope. It was alive and moving on its own.

We called over our professor who bent over and looked at. She stood back up and looked at me. Her eyes were big. She said Wow, it looks like your cells are regenerating on their own outside of the dead ones. I've never seen that before but I have heard of it on rare occasion. Then, she jokingly said you must be part alien.

I thought maybe it was a mistake I had made in preparation of the exercise, so I repeated it new. Same effect.

Now, perhaps this was a freak thing and if we tried it again, it would not happen. Perhaps, thought itself was moving the essence of me to regenerate itself. I don't know.

It would be interesting to run this test and more extensive dna testing on those who believe they are wanderers. It could be there are very slight differences in us that are transitioning to 4D.

Can anyone comment on this and any experiences you may have had or what you think about this rationally or intuitively?
I can feel the shift to 4D. Years ago I was attuned to Reiki, and it made me throw up because it released toxins.

Same thing happened when I put some glass objects charged with Tachion energy. It was in a stainless steel bowl. When I got close to it, I had to run to the bathroom for I threw up yet again. The stainless steel has a very high-pitched energy. Bronze is much better as the energy has a sweet taste to it.

I'm working on feeling energy again.
(02-26-2016, 03:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I can feel the shift to 4D. Years ago I was attuned to Reiki, and it made me throw up because it released toxins.

Same thing happened when I put some glass objects charged with Tachion energy. It was in a stainless steel bowl. When I got close to it, I had to run to the bathroom for I threw up yet again. The stainless steel has a very high-pitched energy. Bronze is much better as the energy has a sweet taste to it.

I'm working on feeling energy again.
Heart
I had the reiki attunement some years ago and felt a great emotional releasing and an immediate cease to a pain I had been experiencing in my first chakra area. I had been to the doctor for this unknown pain and they could not tell me what was causing it. I think any sort of toxic release is normal with this.
(03-29-2011, 10:44 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2011, 09:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, we know that the 4D DNA from the dual-activated (DA) types here now were not passed from the (non-DA) mother. So were did that genetic material come from? Presumably, the 4D DNA is in 4D space/time (connected to 4D time/space mind) - so 3D instruments can't detect it.

Since the 4D body itself isn't necessarily manifested (or is it?), does the 4D body need DNA?  My understanding of DNA was that it is a blueprint for your physical body.  Do the DA entities have also a PHYSICALLY manifested 4D body along with their 3D body, or does it exist in some form of potentiation?  Obviously they are experiencing existence through a 3D body now and they do not have a 4D vessel built from DNA ready to inhabit.

Also, the chemicals in our bodies changing is bound to be detectable.

(03-29-2011, 09:52 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.

Where are we at interpreting this? Is it only 4D+ harvestables/harvested that will be receiving the evolutionary particles?

I simply interpret this simply as the entities inhabiting the DA bodies are already 4D entities, slipping in for an early incarnation.

I understand it slightly different. The "Blue Print" is stored in the energy body. The DNA is an information distributor. It brings the blue-print information as its needed, to the micro, or physical body. In my opinion, The DNA some how communicates with the nucleus of the cell, Which stores the needed/requested information. As I believe the nucleus is more geared to an hard-drive esk function, and what were starting to find out, is that the cell membrane functions more as we thought the nucleus's role was originally.

My above opinion is backed with scientific experiments, in that you can completely remove the nucleus of a cell, and it will live on. However the only function it will not be able to preform, is cell replication or mitosis. If you damage a cell membrane, it is observable that the cell has a hard time afterward. Such as absorbing nutrients efficiently. The damaging of the cell membrane to extensively or traumatically, and the cell is certain to die.
Pages: 1 2 3