Bring4th

Full Version: Prayers and Affirmations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goodmorning

At noon, all "timelines"Wink in all languages, say a prayer to the contaminated waters of Japan...

Here's the link from dr.Emoto:

http://emotopeaceproject.blogspot.com

On the 4.th of april, neptune will enter pisces, the sign of which neptune is the ruler. This will at best indicate a time of increased compassion and idealismHeart and issues concerning water. Water has memory, that's why homeopathy works.

Neptune will retrograde back in experimental aquarius but the energetic shift into pisces is set for years ahead.

transiten

Meerie

Yes!! I wanted to post about Neptune entering pisces too, but you were faster than me...
my teacher said some years ago "this is when this Earth will finally be a paradise". Meaning when Neptune enters pisces. It will go retrograde again this summer (August?) until it finally enters pisces in february 2012.
I would also like to invite everyone to meditate / pray on the lovely date of 4-4-4 (april 4th 2011) at 4 p.m. (at around this time Neptune will enter pisces, at least here in Germany) -
let us pray for divine love (Neptune) to enter the hearts of every being here on Earth.

3DMonkey

Good point. Water is amazing in it's abilities.

Meerie

Today! Yes! HeartAngelShyBigSmile:idea:Heart
Welcome!

Today i will sing a "Nep-tune" "We are the wanderers" f.i. with Lacy J Dalton. I also happen to have Jupiter opposite Neptune for 10 days, at best increased idealism and interest in spirituality f.i. but also the risk of being fooled, speculate in gambling etc if one is so inclined.

There is an astrologythread somewhere but i can't find it, perhaps the mods can help us?

transiten

Meerie

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1663
Here you go, I started it but apart from you no one was really interested... if you like, reanimate the thread, sister.

Meerie

As I type this, it is the exact time Neptune is entering Pisces.
I see the sun coming out and a little blue bird settling down on a tree, chirping away cheerfully.
It gives me hope. Thank you.
Thanks. I will be joining in with my heart and indigo rays to help the waters and people of Japan as best I can.
Here in Gothenburg the sky is blue, the Smile is shining and flowers are already blooming, it takes some gratitude and balancing of the opposites to feel sheer joy knowing the turmoil in the world will continue...

transiten
i said the prayed in england time, and i'm not in england. but my laptop is. is that ok?
That makes sense about water having a memory. Ra mentions water is a crystal, and crystals definitely hold patterns that are programmed into them.
(04-04-2011, 02:54 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i said the prayed in england time, and i'm not in england. but my laptop is. is that ok?

dunno....but keep on praying...mercury is retrograde anyway so Tongue
i mean my lap is in england time. is the retrograde still on? Tongue
(04-04-2011, 05:53 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i mean my lap is in england time. is the retrograde still on? Tongue

yes, count for another 3 weeks...
noooooooooooo
(04-04-2011, 08:54 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]noooooooooooo

Mercury retrograde miscommunication. You meant yes, right? Huh Confused BigSmile
i don't nooooooooooooooo Tongue
i read on camelot forum that there's been new EQs in Japan... if so it's not a bad time to send prayers. not that it ever is.