Bring4th

Full Version: Weird dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so through the night I had a dream that a group of people were standing around me repeating "Tra le Vince va he" over and over again at the same time you know how it sounds when everyone is saying something at the same time it's kinda spooky. Well when I woke up this morning I woke up saying it out loud and I couldn't get it out of my head. So I decided to try putting it into google translate to see what would come out. And it came out at "Among the wins he goes" now I can not speak any other language at all and it turns out this was in Italian after using detect language.. The wierdest thing is that just recently our family has began winning things, my brother enter a competition and
Straight away won a ps3 a while before that we won a ping pong table and now recently people have been saying to me that the car i just bought was a win... What does this mean?
What does it mean? Maybe that you should keep winning xD

Brittany

Sounds like a good omen to me. Maybe you're getting some good karma. Numerous people saying this at once could represent an expounded amount of winning...like uber winning. Lol. Maybe you should play the lottery. Smile
lol i want to quote Charlie Sheen! duh, winning!