Bring4th

Full Version: dream communication...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings brothers and sisters... how may we all be keeping?

so long story short last week i became in a very deep state of conscious during a meditation practice where i believe i had reached partial enlightenment which i felt very enthralled about as the day surpassed, however that very same night i became aware in one of my dreams, not self aware as to being in control like the lucidity... but i was fully aware i had entered time/space, from what i can recall myself and several others were being chased by numerous entity's and wherever we went they always had some route to bearing our location, at one point i went to face them but their was no words... their was around four entity's who looked very similar to the third density vehicles and one creature who had a very reptilian look and disturbingly unattractive.. this one entity made the most interaction with myself and even refereed to several things about the Law of One which i was surprised about. Truthfully i did have some slight fear but i would not allow them to penetrate my light.. but they did make it clear that they were going to do whatever they could to put my light out now that i was awake. Recently i have become very good friends with several people who believe themselves to be wanderers and i believe this to be our opportunity to spread the light and love of the infinite creator before the harvest approaches..

saying that, i do believe the dream was a message from negative oriented entity's, i had never experienced dream quite like that before at least not from recall.. but if any of you brothers and sisters have any experiences of such you wish to share or discuss by all means feel free to do so as i am always intrested to hear from you..

love and light!!
(03-31-2011, 09:08 PM)yourpoisonapple91 Wrote: [ -> ]this one entity made the most interaction with myself and even refereed to several things about the Law of One which i was surprised about. Truthfully i did have some slight fear but i would not allow them to penetrate my light.. but they did make it clear that they were going to do whatever they could to put my light out now that i was awake.

them so honest eh ...

what references did the entity make to Law of One ?
(03-31-2011, 10:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2011, 09:08 PM)yourpoisonapple91 Wrote: [ -> ]this one entity made the most interaction with myself and even refereed to several things about the Law of One which i was surprised about. Truthfully i did have some slight fear but i would not allow them to penetrate my light.. but they did make it clear that they were going to do whatever they could to put my light out now that i was awake.

them so honest eh ...

what references did the entity make to Law of One ?

the entity mentioned numerous statements on wanderers awakening and how the love/light is weak and a sign of instability, only serving ourselves can we become the superiority beings that we truly are... which is more or less what you would suspect.
its rather funny isnt it.

3DMonkey

(03-31-2011, 11:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its rather funny isnt it.

What is funny ?
(03-31-2011, 09:08 PM)yourpoisonapple91 Wrote: [ -> ]saying that, i do believe the dream was a message from negative oriented entity's, i had never experienced dream quite like that before at least not from recall.. but if any of you brothers and sisters have any experiences of such you wish to share or discuss by all means feel free to do so as i am always intrested to hear from you..

You have the ability to turn fear into love. You can do this while working consciously in space/time, but the effects are felt in time/space. You have immense power to alter the course of events in the Universe by working deliberately to turn fear into love. This is what the STS entities fear, and they will most definitely do whatever they can to stop you. Negative emotions fuel them; love depolarizes them.

Please take some time during mediation to manifest brilliant white light. In doing so, you help to anchor love/light to the Earth's reciprocal in time/space. You multiply the positive effects of incoming love/light when you create it yourself here.