Bring4th

Full Version: Wake Up Breakfasts Ready!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let Me Start...To Finish. Let Me Begin... To Make You Understand. Give Me A Chance To Walk.. So I Can Learn To Run. Allow Me To Breathe.... To Take The Breaths That Count. Let Me Go... So I Can Learn To Move On. Give Me A Chance To Prove To Myself... That No Matter How Much s*** Goes Wrong, I'm Strong Enough To Keep Going...

Just a little bit about my background, im young and i know this but my age is nothing compared to what ive experienced, im currently nineteen years of age and i just got out of high school, my childhood was anything but ordinary.. i was born in Liverpool England and lived their for almost sixteen years where my life took a drastic turn, my parents divorced when i was a kid , ive always had difficulties getting along with other playmates during my childhood not to mention my own flesh and blood, i would spend hour after hour sitting in the woods alone just thinking about the world, why are things the way they are? etc. I came to notice my "difference" at a pretty young age.. one of my first wake up calls believe it or not happened when i was seven, from what i can remember i was sitting at the kitchen table whilst my mother was making my lunch and she asked me who i was talking too? and i responded "your granddad". To me he was very real, on the other hand my mother was a little spooked at the time since her grandfather had died many years before i was born, their was several incidents like this taking place shortly after which led my mother to believe i suffered from some kind of mental disorder which came back negative, nevertheless this was just the beginning.

At sixteen i moved to the States as my mum remarried, i had been more or less very distant with both of my parents for awhile now, i felt extremely alienated and alone, i suffered with depression for a little over a year and attempted suicide on several occasions and had failed miserably ( obviously ) lol. As i grew i became very philosophical, i loved to draw and paint, i loved to sketch and write poetry, i had always wanted to go to Egypt .. like i felt something drawing me in but not fully sure why. Being stressed to follow Christianity i had become very atheistic it just dident click so i started studying pantheism, i saw nature as somewhat magical and it wasnt long after that i came to stumble across the Ra material which i took as "remembering what i already knew" and id like to thank Ra and Carla for bringing fourth the information as it has helped me awaken to what and who i truly am.

We are who we are because we made ourselves this way.. And the only way to truely be happy is to feel who you are and what you want, not to think about it. Surround yourself with people that are worth it.. we're human we all use each other in some way or another.. But everyone has to hold their own weight.. for every bit you take you need to give, and understand that those who will never be happy no matter what they have... they will never be satisfied even with their greatest accomplishments, and at the end of the day they will never have more than what they started with.

Over the past few years ive become more harmonious than i could have possibly ever imagined, my life and own study has led me to believe i am indeed a "wanderer" il sit out at night and just gaze at the stars knowing home is out their.. but i have a job to do here first =) i love serving others .. it brings me happiness and ive come to realize how beautiful life can be if you care to notice something so pure enough to allow the light to shine its way in.

My love To You All

As Always

The Messenger Of The Creator <3
Thank you so much, and welcome!! We're glad to have you here. BigSmile
(04-01-2011, 12:52 AM)whenrosesturnblack Wrote: [ -> ]The Messenger Of The Creator <3

I have learned much from your beautiful post, whenrosesturnblack. Thank you very much for your forthright thoughts and feelings.

I wish you well in all your attempts to serve the One Infinite Creator, through serving its creation.
(04-01-2011, 02:11 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2011, 12:52 AM)whenrosesturnblack Wrote: [ -> ]The Messenger Of The Creator <3

I have learned much from your beautiful post, whenrosesturnblack. Thank you very much for your forthright thoughts and feelings.

I wish you well in all your attempts to serve the One Infinite Creator, through serving its creation.

Thank you for allowing me to share.. and i can get to know you all better in time =]
Dear brother,
I love to read new Wanderer's story. In each there is almost always something that is resonating, that brings joy and that brings sorrow in the heart.
I used to be a LFC fan and have been in Liverpool once watching one game.
I've felt drawn to Egypt too. When I was a teenager I used to borrow all kind of books about pharao time and look in them. The name of Ra is what caught my attention in the first place when I came accross LOO on internet. As english is not my native language it was difficult to read it in the beginning, but every time Ra answered: "I am Ra. blah blah blah" it tickled my curiosity to continue reading til I shortly after finally got it what it was I was reading. And then - my whole world turned upside down and back and forth.
Welcome to the forum, brother!
L/L

Brittany

Hullo and welcome! I saw a lot of correlations in our life stories. I, too, love to draw and write, was strongly encouraged to be a Christian (is 'strongly' a strong enough word? probably not. lol.) but decided not to be, and I was diagnosed with numerous mental disorders because I had access to a world that other people couldn't perceive. I'm glad you've figured out that you're perfect just the way you are. The best thing you can be is yourself! BigSmile
Welcome!

Hope your roses will turn red any day now!

And Ankh, what makes you think whenrosesturnblack is a brother? Just curious, you know Ali Quadir thought i was a man also from my postsBigSmile

transiten
(04-02-2011, 05:42 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]And Ankh, what makes you think whenrosesturnblack is a brother? Just curious, you know Ali Quadir thought i was a man also from my postsBigSmile

Hmpf, I think that everybody are brothers unless it is stated different. Huh I even listen more to "a brother" myself (being, more or less, heterosexual female). Maybe I should ponder that attitude...
(04-02-2011, 05:42 AM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

And Ankh, what makes you think whenrosesturnblack is a brother? Just curious, you know Ali Quadir thought i was a man also from my postsBigSmile

transiten

ahahaha ive noticed the vast majority of people on these forums tend to do that, which is perfectly fine by all means, rest assured however Ankh is correct!!

Once again thank you for your participation ^_^
(04-02-2011, 10:39 AM)whenrosesturnblack Wrote: [ -> ]

transiten

ahahaha ive noticed the vast majority of people on these forums tend to do that, which is perfectly fine by all means, rest assured however Ankh is correct!!

Just f.y.i I'm a woman...guess my ageTongue

transiten
my parents divorced too. i'm not sure if the alienation ever stops
it's more like u just kind of learn to handle it better.
a part of me cries reading your story.
...my parents divorced also, when i was 4 i remember my biological mother screaming while they took her to the mental hospital...my stepmother was OK until she got her own children with my father, then she managed to alienate me from the family...long story...

...at 59 i reconnected with my father-now 89-who actually is the only person i can talk freely about what we're discussing here...the time for miracles is not over...

David Wilcock says, having gone through alienation crises seem to be a pattern all wanderers have choosen.

transiten
(04-02-2011, 10:39 AM)whenrosesturnblack Wrote: [ -> ]ahahaha ive noticed the vast majority of people on these forums tend to do that, which is perfectly fine by all means, rest assured however Ankh is correct!!

What forums (except the divinecosmos)?
Welcome, brother or sister of sorrow :¬)
(04-02-2011, 02:23 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2011, 10:39 AM)whenrosesturnblack Wrote: [ -> ]

transiten

Just f.y.i I'm a woman...guess my ageTongue

transiten

I think I remember that in some other thread, you revealed the year of your birth. May be I am wrong, but I sort of have a fuzzy memory on that.
(04-02-2011, 04:31 PM)transiten Wrote: [ -> ]David Wilcock says, having gone through alienation crises seem to be a pattern all wanderers have choosen.

transiten

catalyst to possibly look deeper within oneself?

i found myself constantly as a child letting the hose run just to see little streams and tributaries form in the connected driveway of my backyard that i share with about 10 other houses.

i know it's wasteful to just let water run like that. Since I didn't have many friends, I did that a lot on my own. It was like I was creating, and I always loved to help the stream along. When the stream would get stuck from progressing, it was always because of this dirt. Whenever the water would hit the dirt you'd see the brown colors swirl with the water, almost like a dark brown colored liquid mercury.
every time the stream got to a new house it was like seeing a new world.
well the way everyone kept their individual houses, some had no dirt, while others had a finely paved backyard, some were in between, and some had never swept the leaves, while others had potholes. everything was so separated i thought, and the water brought it all together for me.

i feel really self concious sharing this.. wierd

Now that I think about it I wonder if it bothered any of the neighbors that a strange boy was playing in their backyards with water on the floor.
BlatzAdict Wrote:catalyst to possibly look deeper within oneself?

i found myself constantly as a child letting the hose run just to see little streams and tributaries form in the connected driveway of my backyard that i share with about 10 other houses.

i know it's wasteful to just let water run like that. Since I didn't have many friends, I did that a lot on my own. It was like I was creating, and I always loved to help the stream along. When the stream would get stuck from progressing, it was always because of this dirt. Whenever the water would hit the dirt you'd see the brown colors swirl with the water, almost like a dark brown colored liquid mercury.
every time the stream got to a new house it was like seeing a new world.
well the way everyone kept their individual houses, some had no dirt, while others had a finely paved backyard, some were in between, and some had never swept the leaves, while others had potholes. everything was so separated i thought, and the water brought it all together for me.

i feel really self concious sharing this.. wierd

Now that I think about it I wonder if it bothered any of the neighbors that a strange boy was playing in their backyards with water on the floor.

I did the same thing! Although my reasoning wasn't necessarily as deep as bringing together the diverse environments with the water... I just remember building dams after the rain or taking buckets of water outside to pour them down different hills.
mine wasn't either.. it was only after reflecting on my past that i realized what it was i was doing.
that is so weird u did the same thing AND synchronistic!

i'm drawn to a lot of things, never knowing the reasons why only finding my own reasons after the fact.. after i've went out and done them that i found reasons for why.
try this exercise. put yourself back in your shoes. and try to convey it to yourself like u are telling yourself a story of what you did. and see if there are any symbols that can relate to our thinking process now?

like yea u poured water down hills cause it was fun, but what about the act of the water, running down the hill that was so hypnotic, calming even?
whenever i did it my mind would be completely blank.
it was like more a feeling than thoughts.

now that i'm older i have the benefit of an analytical mind as do you. i was stoned when i wrote that and lost in that memory.
Ha Ha confused there's a hint about my age just a few posts away, but really it's not important i was just continuing the guessinggame...

transiten
(04-01-2011, 12:52 AM)whenrosesturnblack Wrote: [ -> ]Let Me Start...To Finish. Let Me Begin... To Make You Understand. Give Me A Chance To Walk.. So I Can Learn To Run. Allow Me To Breathe.... To Take The Breaths That Count. Let Me Go... So I Can Learn To Move On. Give Me A Chance To Prove To Myself... That No Matter How Much s*** Goes Wrong, I'm Strong Enough To Keep Going...

The Messenger Of The Creator <3

this is the poetry of life my friend.