Bring4th

Full Version: my body my vision my.vibrations my.energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night what i was feeling was incredible. It started at the back of my.head and went all throughout my.body. It was pulsating and i felt alittle pressure on my head. It wouldnt go away. It felt so.natural. My.vision changes. I was seeing colors all around me and my body felt solid. I was seeing so much in my room and outside. The vibrations were so strong that my body was shaking. I was feeling like i was leaving this reality. My reality was changing.

Love
Stephen
Kundalini rising?
(04-03-2011, 09:56 AM)Spiritbrother Wrote: [ -> ]Last night what i was feeling was incredible. It started at the back of my.head and went all throughout my.body. It was pulsating and i felt alittle pressure on my head. It wouldnt go away. It felt so.natural. My.vision changes. I was seeing colors all around me and my body felt solid. I was seeing so much in my room and outside. The vibrations were so strong that my body was shaking. I was feeling like i was leaving this reality. My reality was changing.

Love
Stephen

I feel happy for you, in case it is some positive spiritual effect.