Bring4th

Full Version: LOO and Reptilian Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reptilian theory has been one of the most popular conspiracy theories. I've tried to search for 'reptilians' on the LOO site, but couldn't find one. Anybody here finds anything about reptilian/serpent on the Ra material? Or maybe there is just nothing on there. Thank you in advance.

3DMonkey

No. I think Ra actually negates many current extraterrestrial theories. Few, if any, UFO sightings are not Earth human created and operated.
ra says there were various installations/bases operated by extraterrestrials.
(04-04-2011, 01:07 PM)arphexad Wrote: [ -> ]Reptilian theory has been one of the most popular conspiracy theories. I've tried to search for 'reptilians' on the LOO site, but couldn't find one. Anybody here finds anything about reptilian/serpent on the Ra material? Or maybe there is just nothing on there. Thank you in advance.

Don was rather unconcerned with fourth density's exact physical appearance, and more interested in their motivations.

Graham Hancock speaks about a reptilian entity that he encountered during one of his ayahuasca experiences, and the 'upright aligator' said to him "you are just a man", telepathically. It's one of the videos on consciousmedianetwork.com.

He says he sensed extreme wisdom and cunning from the entity.
cunning, not a positive word.

3DMonkey

I met a "spirit guide" once. He was an amphibious looking guy. He was very very happy to see me. I met him on a planet moon with nothing but the vastness of space for company. The oddest thing was when asked what his relationship to me is, he said "I was him once. "

Dooduhdooduhdooduhdooduh... True story.
lol. freaky. i don't trust drug guides.

3DMonkey

No drugs.
i don't trust frog guides Tongue

3DMonkey

LMAO! I'm not sure I do either. ....He had the biggest grin.
lolol
did he look at you with a gleam in his eye and call you young grasshoppa?
if so i'd run Tongue
(04-04-2011, 10:42 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i don't trust frog guides Tongue

LOL

Tut-tut, that's non-acceptance. Ra would be ashamed! ;¬)
(04-06-2011, 06:09 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2011, 10:42 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i don't trust frog guides Tongue

LOL

Tut-tut, that's non-acceptance. Ra would be ashamed! ;¬)

Ah thank you for the daily injection of light! lol!!!!!!
Ra is not ashamed cuz he is accepting. Tongue
RA: I am Ra. The entity of which you speak of is a highly valueable member of Confederation behind that ugly body complex. lol!!!! Can't hold myself anymore!!! BigSmile
lol!!!

3DMonkey

Frogs are pretty
RA: I am Ra. We correct ourselves. We are experiencing some distortions due heavy inlux of energies of mercury thing yours people speak of. The entity of which we spoke before is an irreplaceable member of Confederation and has a pretty body complex.

lol!!!! Now I am dying here!!! BigSmile
lol!!! i kept wheezing because of the ugly body complex!

3DMonkey

Questioner: could you explain why this complex Was accepted into the Confederation and if there is any truth to the myth of a high priestess' lip application releases magical powers from this complex type?
RA: I am Ra. This Social Memory Complex is coming from a galaxy called Pond near Central Sun. They never experienced Free Will and have now started incarnating in ugly - we correct ourselves - pretty 2D body complexes. They have always been STO, thus accepted as valuable members of Confederation. We fear however that their choice eating other Social Memory Complexes such as Mosquito, have clouded their original service to others path. We cannot speak of magic released from high priestless energy transfer which yours people call kiss, due Law of Confusion. However, we do encourage each adept to seek that kind of interaction with this Social Memory Complex to find their own resonance.
the frog had a lip thing? Tongue lol Pond!!!
btw Sheldan Nidle claims there is a real Frog Person planet.
(04-06-2011, 05:18 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]the frog had a lip thing? Tongue lol Pond!!!
By the way Sheldan Nidle claims there is a real Frog Person planet.

I know that frog witha lip thing -- name wassa Jar Jar, no?
lol! what's Yoda then?

3DMonkey

Frogs don't have ears people!
tell me more about this Sheldon Nidle
well he says they live on Mintaka. i think. and there are bears on a bear planet. and horses in Arcturus. Tongue lololol i guess it's possible. if you go to his website there's descriptions of planets. it's really cool.
The whole galaxy is a Pond of different children trying to find a way of how to play with each other Tongue
lol where are the lilypads and the frogs?
(04-04-2011, 10:30 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]lol. freaky. i don't trust drug guides.

That might be wise.