Bring4th

Full Version: 2012 and The Harvest - A beginner's guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please find to follow a beginner's guide to the relevance of 2012 to The Harvest...

I'm sure many of us who are already familiar will L/L's work will be aware of all of this - but I thought that I'd post this for those of us who are new to this information.

2012 and The Harvest - a beginner’s guide

I felt motivated to create this post because there is so much - often conflicting - information available in the public domain regarding the meaning and significance of the year 2012...

There is much of this info seemingly being offered by those who seek to scaremonger by offering catastrophic or even apocalyptic prophecies of doom-and-gloom and end-of-the-world scenarios - detracting from and diverting us away from the wonderful opportunity that in one sense will end - on this planet - this time around - by the year 2012.

This infinitely more positive paradigm is one I intend to share with you in this short description of what I believe to be the meaning and significance of the date 2012 and what I have come to know as the Graduation to 4th density.

Although there are many sources that discuss the phenomenon of 2012...

In this post I shall refer to the messages from The Confederation as channelled by the organisation L/L Research as it is their description that I find the most informative, positive, plausible and easy to understand.

Rather than repeatedly stating the name The Confederation Of Planets In The Service Of The Infinite Creator, I shall refer to them as, The Confederation.

Let me begin with a description of the so called densities or as I call them the levels of existence or evolution…

The Confederation claims, not to know the precise nature of the beginning of the Universe but claim that they are aware of the evolutionary Spiritual journey as follows:

Planets evolve up through the densities with their accompanying entities - who - through the process of reincarnation - take part in the evolutionary process…

1st Density is where Spirits start out in physicality as the elements - earth air fire and water

2nd Density is where they eventually evolve to inhabit plants and animals

3rd Density is the level that Humanity has occupied for the last 75 thousand years - often referred as a Major Cycle - a time in which all mind / body / spirit complexes - a term used by the Confederation group Ra to describe people - has the option of making the relevant choice and literally evolve to the next level of evolution - which they refer to as 4th density - hence 3rd density being given the name of the density of choice.

The Harvest is the term given to the time when graduation from one density to another is appropriate - our Earth’s third density is in such a harvest season now.

Once a planet has completed it’s major-cycle of 3rd density it is said that all entities exist in a time of mandatory harvest because the planet itself will metaphorically give birth to a 4th density version of itself - and it is said that this is the relevance of the date 2012 because Earth will become a 4th density planet proper at some point in 2012 and the spiritual choice has to have been made by the time Earth becomes a 4th density planet again in order to graduate.

It is said that this will not be the-end-of -the -world - but the end of one age and the beginning of a wonderful new age - hence the increasingly popular use of the term - New Age

However - we don’t just get to 4th density by incarnating in 3rd density bodies at a time of Harvest - to accomplish this evolution we must choose one of two paths - or as it is said - we must polarise…

Polarizing is a Confederation term used to describe enhancing - exaggerating - increasing and strengthening.

In the process of spiritual evolution from 3rd density to 4th - it is said that we must polarize either towards the positive principles of Service-To-Others or the negative principles of Service-To-Self in order to become eligible for graduation in this our 3rd density Harvest.

In order to be harvested as a positive graduate a Service-To-Others polarization of 51% of one’s actions intended to serve others is required, according to the Ra group.

For graduation as a negative spirit, the Service-To-Self polarization where 95% of one’s actions are intended to serve self is required.

Service-To-Others is said to be the path of radiation and open hearted giving. The positive polarity where the seeker attempts to see and serve the Creator in all.

The intention to serve others in at least 51% of one’s efforts will qualify the seeker for graduation into fourth density light - the path of that which is - love and compassion for others.

Service-To-Self is said to be the path of magnetism and control and service to self, using all others to serve the self.

The intention to control others to serve the self must be present in at least 95% of the seeker’s efforts for graduation into the fourth density light in the negative sense - the path of that which is not - separation.

Even though the terms Service-To-Self and Service-To-Others can be taken literally - I would also recommend taking them as metaphors for states of mind and will.

It is said that there are two goals one must achieve in order to graduate to 4th density - of either polarity - in the spiritual sense…

The first I have detailed - making the choice of polarity - but the second is just as important…

The following quote is taken form The Ra Material - also known as The Law of One - Book One:

Here Don Elkins - the co-founder of L/L Research asks Ra:

I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the 3rd to the 4th density. Is this correct?

And The Confederation group Ra answers with

I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

To give a simple analogy - we do not have to understand the lessons of 4th grade in school to be eligible to enter into the 4th grade or level of said school.

But - I reiterate - that in order to graduate on Earth in THIS Harvest - we have to make the choice whilst incarnate by the time the planet has given birth to its 4th density self.

As I understand it - the situation that all of us who have chosen to incarnate into offers us one of two choices:

The first is do nothing - one does not make the relevant choice and will therefore have to incarnate on another 3rd density planet in order to repeat 3rd density and hopefully graduate during that planet’s next harvest…

The second is to become Harvestable - that is you have made the grade either on the STO path or on the STS path in a spiritual sense - but have not yet graduated to 4th density in the physical sense and will therefore have to wait until your next incarnation to occupy a 4th density body - either on an Service-To-Others 4th density Earth - or on a different Service-To-Self 4th density planet.

Since graduation takes place on an individual basis when we die a natural death, many people have already graduated from Earth’s 3rd density….

Almost all of those who have graduated so far in the Service-To-Others polarity have chosen to come back to earth in bodies wired for both 3rd and 4th density…

They want to help the rest of Humankind graduate too.

If becoming a dual-activated Human being is something that interests you then I would highly recommend reading The Ra Material - books 1 to 5 - which delve into much detail regarding this matter.

It is said that even though Earth will become a 4th density planet by the year 2012 - Humanity’s transition to 4th density proper will take a few hundred years more to become totally 4th density.

It is said that after 2012 only 4th density souls will be able to incarnate into Human bodies - but that 3rd density Humanity will continue to coexist with 4th density Humanity for approximately 100 to 300 years - allowing the opportunity for graduated souls to enter into 3rd density bodies with the aim of transforming them into 4th density Human beings.

4th Density has been named by The Confederation as “the density of love or understanding”.

Having reached Harvestable Polarity - 4th density inhabitants can expect average life spans of 90,000 years and be telepathic and telekinetic, etc.

Looking far into our future - here are the names given to the densities above 4th:

5th Density is called “The density of wisdom”.

6th Density is called “The density of unity”

7th Density is called “The Gateway density”

According to the Confederation group - Ra - there is at least another density beyond 7th which not surprisingly is called 8th density…

It is also the first density of the next Creation.

In my opinion - the most significant AND urgent claim I have come across - is the claim that Earth and Humanity are in a “Harvest Season” - and I’m quite prepared to give this claim the benefit of the doubt…

Not only because I’m starting to trust this source - but because if this opportunity is genuine reality - it is an opportunity of massive global significance and I’m not prepared to ignore something so potentially universally important…

Especially when the primary necessity to qualify for “4th density positive Harvest” is being at least 51% STO consistently - something I believe is a very positive ethic anyway…

So if the opportunity were to turn out to be false - then I feel that I would have lost nothing!

I hope that you have found this post useful and informative - brief though it’s been.

L/L Research has an archive site which can be found at www.llresearch.org

Here you can buy any of the aforementioned books they have produced

Or - if you are financially challenged - you can download any of their publications free as pdf. Documents.

L/L Research also has a community site which can be found at bring4th.org…

Here you can join forums and live chat, blog and keep up the doings of L/L Research.

May your journey bring you all that you desire!

For the sake of Love and Light I am Jim Kent.
Thanks Jim! I've come across all of this before, but it was really refreshing to see it all compiled in such a straight forward manner. I can see this being very helpful also for people who are not familiar with these concepts.

with gratitude,
Eric
Thanks for this I'll be sure to get my partner to read this, she has recently been thrown in the deep end of all the 2012 things, and is very confused about what is happening. I have told her the best way to learn is ask questions, hopefully she will make her own forum account and put it to good use Tongue But then that might just be a difference of Aries and Aquarius haha

Love and Light
i just read it - and i had a an understanding of the harvest however the details of the transition phase of 100-300 was new to me

I like this idea a lot - this means that you could also expect many children born today to be 4th density souls already
and the percentage of children born 4th density souls will probably increase until it reached 100% of newborn after 2012.

so I will most surely focus on the little ones around me in my life

thank you very much for having summarized this topic for others to read.

love and light

Alex
(04-19-2009, 11:19 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Please find to follow a beginner's guide to the relevance of 2012 to The Harvest...

I'm sure many of us who are already familiar will L/L's work will be aware of all of this - but I thought that I'd post this for those of us who are new to this information.

2012 and The Harvest - a beginner’s guide

I felt motivated to create this post because there is so much - often conflicting - information available in the public domain regarding the meaning and significance of the year 2012...

There is much of this info seemingly being offered by those who seek to scaremonger by offering catastrophic or even apocalyptic prophecies of doom-and-gloom and end-of-the-world scenarios - detracting from and diverting us away from the wonderful opportunity that in one sense will end - on this planet - this time around - by the year 2012.

This infinitely more positive paradigm is one I intend to share with you in this short description of what I believe to be the meaning and significance of the date 2012 and what I have come to know as the Graduation to 4th density.

Although there are many sources that discuss the phenomenon of 2012...

In this post I shall refer to the messages from The Confederation as channelled by the organisation L/L Research as it is their description that I find the most informative, positive, plausible and easy to understand.

Rather than repeatedly stating the name The Confederation Of Planets In The Service Of The Infinite Creator, I shall refer to them as, The Confederation.

Let me begin with a description of the so called densities or as I call them the levels of existence or evolution…

The Confederation claims, not to know the precise nature of the beginning of the Universe but claim that they are aware of the evolutionary Spiritual journey as follows:

Planets evolve up through the densities with their accompanying entities - who - through the process of reincarnation - take part in the evolutionary process…

1st Density is where Spirits start out in physicality as the elements - earth air fire and water

2nd Density is where they eventually evolve to inhabit plants and animals

3rd Density is the level that Humanity has occupied for the last 75 thousand years - often referred as a Major Cycle - a time in which all mind / body / spirit complexes - a term used by the Confederation group Ra to describe people - has the option of making the relevant choice and literally evolve to the next level of evolution - which they refer to as 4th density - hence 3rd density being given the name of the density of choice.

The Harvest is the term given to the time when graduation from one density to another is appropriate - our Earth’s third density is in such a harvest season now.

Once a planet has completed it’s major-cycle of 3rd density it is said that all entities exist in a time of mandatory harvest because the planet itself will metaphorically give birth to a 4th density version of itself - and it is said that this is the relevance of the date 2012 because Earth will become a 4th density planet proper at some point in 2012 and the spiritual choice has to have been made by the time Earth becomes a 4th density planet again in order to graduate.

It is said that this will not be the-end-of -the -world - but the end of one age and the beginning of a wonderful new age - hence the increasingly popular use of the term - New Age

However - we don’t just get to 4th density by incarnating in 3rd density bodies at a time of Harvest - to accomplish this evolution we must choose one of two paths - or as it is said - we must polarise…

Polarizing is a Confederation term used to describe enhancing - exaggerating - increasing and strengthening.

In the process of spiritual evolution from 3rd density to 4th - it is said that we must polarize either towards the positive principles of Service-To-Others or the negative principles of Service-To-Self in order to become eligible for graduation in this our 3rd density Harvest.

In order to be harvested as a positive graduate a Service-To-Others polarization of 51% of one’s actions intended to serve others is required, according to the Ra group.

For graduation as a negative spirit, the Service-To-Self polarization where 95% of one’s actions are intended to serve self is required.

Service-To-Others is said to be the path of radiation and open hearted giving. The positive polarity where the seeker attempts to see and serve the Creator in all.

The intention to serve others in at least 51% of one’s efforts will qualify the seeker for graduation into fourth density light - the path of that which is - love and compassion for others.

Service-To-Self is said to be the path of magnetism and control and service to self, using all others to serve the self.

The intention to control others to serve the self must be present in at least 95% of the seeker’s efforts for graduation into the fourth density light in the negative sense - the path of that which is not - separation.

Even though the terms Service-To-Self and Service-To-Others can be taken literally - I would also recommend taking them as metaphors for states of mind and will.

It is said that there are two goals one must achieve in order to graduate to 4th density - of either polarity - in the spiritual sense…

The first I have detailed - making the choice of polarity - but the second is just as important…

The following quote is taken form The Ra Material - also known as The Law of One - Book One:

Here Don Elkins - the co-founder of L/L Research asks Ra:

I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the 3rd to the 4th density. Is this correct?

And The Confederation group Ra answers with

I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

To give a simple analogy - we do not have to understand the lessons of 4th grade in school to be eligible to enter into the 4th grade or level of said school.

But - I reiterate - that in order to graduate on Earth in THIS Harvest - we have to make the choice whilst incarnate by the time the planet has given birth to its 4th density self.

As I understand it - the situation that all of us who have chosen to incarnate into offers us one of two choices:

The first is do nothing - one does not make the relevant choice and will therefore have to incarnate on another 3rd density planet in order to repeat 3rd density and hopefully graduate during that planet’s next harvest…

The second is to become Harvestable - that is you have made the grade either on the STO path or on the STS path in a spiritual sense - but have not yet graduated to 4th density in the physical sense and will therefore have to wait until your next incarnation to occupy a 4th density body - either on an Service-To-Others 4th density Earth - or on a different Service-To-Self 4th density planet.

Since graduation takes place on an individual basis when we die a natural death, many people have already graduated from Earth’s 3rd density….

Almost all of those who have graduated so far in the Service-To-Others polarity have chosen to come back to earth in bodies wired for both 3rd and 4th density…

They want to help the rest of Humankind graduate too.

If becoming a dual-activated Human being is something that interests you then I would highly recommend reading The Ra Material - books 1 to 5 - which delve into much detail regarding this matter.

It is said that even though Earth will become a 4th density planet by the year 2012 - Humanity’s transition to 4th density proper will take a few hundred years more to become totally 4th density.

It is said that after 2012 only 4th density souls will be able to incarnate into Human bodies - but that 3rd density Humanity will continue to coexist with 4th density Humanity for approximately 100 to 300 years - allowing the opportunity for graduated souls to enter into 3rd density bodies with the aim of transforming them into 4th density Human beings.

4th Density has been named by The Confederation as “the density of love or understanding”.

Having reached Harvestable Polarity - 4th density inhabitants can expect average life spans of 90,000 years and be telepathic and telekinetic, etc.

Looking far into our future - here are the names given to the densities above 4th:

5th Density is called “The density of wisdom”.

6th Density is called “The density of unity”

7th Density is called “The Gateway density”

According to the Confederation group - Ra - there is at least another density beyond 7th which not surprisingly is called 8th density…

It is also the first density of the next Creation.

In my opinion - the most significant AND urgent claim I have come across - is the claim that Earth and Humanity are in a “Harvest Season” - and I’m quite prepared to give this claim the benefit of the doubt…

Not only because I’m starting to trust this source - but because if this opportunity is genuine reality - it is an opportunity of massive global significance and I’m not prepared to ignore something so potentially universally important…

Especially when the primary necessity to qualify for “4th density positive Harvest” is being at least 51% STO consistently - something I believe is a very positive ethic anyway…

So if the opportunity were to turn out to be false - then I feel that I would have lost nothing!

I hope that you have found this post useful and informative - brief though it’s been.

L/L Research has an archive site which can be found at www.llresearch.org

Here you can buy any of the aforementioned books they have produced

Or - if you are financially challenged - you can download any of their publications free as pdf. Documents.

L/L Research also has a community site which can be found at bring4th.org…

Here you can join forums and live chat, blog and keep up the doings of L/L Research.

May your journey bring you all that you desire!

For the sake of Love and Light I am Jim Kent.

Thanks Jim…this makes a nice cut/paste into other online forums that sums up the LOO viewpoint on 2012. With so much negativity on the 2012 issue, its nice to be able to post something like this and get people to, at least, think about an alternative to doomsday. And to, perhaps, take on a bit of responsibility for their own actions and/or thoughts.

The LOO is a formidable body of information. A lot more than a many people want to take on without knowing something about it. This is a perfect intro.

Richard
(05-28-2009, 10:29 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jim…this makes a nice cut/paste into other online forums that sums up the LOO viewpoint on 2012. With so much negativity on the 2012 issue, its nice to be able to post something like this and get people to, at least, think about an alternative to doomsday. And to, perhaps, take on a bit of responsibility for their own actions and/or thoughts.

The LOO is a formidable body of information. A lot more than a many people want to take on without knowing something about it. This is a perfect intro.

Richard

I stole your idea, after hearing it, and put a copy of this on another forum I use.

If you wanted to see what people think of it from outside the LOO circle :

http://thothweb.com/ftopicp-78556.html#78556

Love and Light
Via the thread on this topic at Thothweb, we ran across a site with an explanation of the Harvest, and of the role played by the Service-to-Self sect, which was a compendium of a discussion between subscribers to a third site, and a poster who claims to be a spiritual leader among those incarnated here on Earth, who are consciously in the Service-to-Self pathway. This discussion is highly illuminating (perhaps the best thing I've ever read, besides the Law of One books). After reading it, I have an understanding of, and compassion for, the Service-to-Self entities, that I lacked before; and I now can provide them the Forgiveness that I previously couldn't.

I urge readers of this board to go to the site, and read the discussion. (It's a long read, but well worth your effort.)

Hidden Hands....an Explanation from the Service-to-Self Entities
Thanks Eddie, I had been looking for the Hidden Hand stuff for a while after it's references elsewhere on this forum, never had luck til now Tongue

I'm glad it was helpful to at least somebody BigSmile

Love and Light,
(06-11-2009, 08:28 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Eddie, I had been looking for the Hidden Hand stuff for a while after it's references elsewhere on this forum, never had luck til now Tongue

Love and Light,

Interesting bit of work. I have no feel for it though. Perhaps becuase I don't identify with its STS leaning. On the other (hidden) hand it, considering the website it was posted it? It could be total BS too.

Richard
(06-11-2009, 10:51 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2009, 08:28 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Eddie, I had been looking for the Hidden Hand stuff for a while after it's references elsewhere on this forum, never had luck til now Tongue

Love and Light,

Interesting bit of work. I have no feel for it though. Perhaps becuase I don't identify with its STS leaning. On the other (hidden) hand it, considering the website it was posted it? It could be total BS too.

Richard

I've read upto the question : “Who is your "creator" and is your "creator" the same as our "creator"?” I must say I'm amazed at the contents.

May I suggest that a lack of resonance with the material being the negative entity on the end of it? Is resonance recieved from knowing that the information is from a positive source?

I like this Hidden Hand stuff, I'll make a new thread in order to save further proliferation of topic on this thread Confused

Love and Light
Sirius wrote:
Quote:Is resonance recieved from knowing that the information is from a positive source?

Interesting way to put it. I do think resonance is a function of polarity. I also..feel…that resonance can be used to ascertain truthfulness. Or at least what stands as a truth for me. However, if I had read the Law of One on an internet forum posted by an anonymous source, would I think differently than I do…knowing the over 35 year history of channellings and writings of Carla & Co.? Undoubtedly.

Hidden Hand could very well have read the LOO and twisted it to fit his soliloquy. Add in a dab of current and a dab of past conspiracy theory, mix well….and deliver it in a literate fashion. And gain followers with no more effort than basically plagiarizing a singular body of work, thereby adding to an already negative polarization…regardless of
any history beyond his say so.

There are many theories of the way everything works out on the net. Why are any of us here…at this point and time…in this place…if the positive polarity of the LOO did not resonate with us?

Richard
I believe resonance is something we feel when we run across something that will help us advance spiritually. At least that is what I have come to conclude based on what the Confederation has said of it. Those who have read some of the Q'uo transcripts know that they speak about it quite heavily before each session so as to preserve the readers' free will.

My guess is that our higher selves have a way of tapping our shoulders when they see that we're reading helpful material. Of course, 'helpful' is a relative term, meaning that two people will not necessarily find resonance in the same thing (although they very well could!) For we all have different histories, biases, beliefs which means we need customization in our education.

So I do not believe source polarity is a factor- although I feel it is reasonable to say most people will find resonance like-minded polarities.
(07-01-2009, 09:19 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]My guess is that our higher selves have a way of tapping our shoulders when they see that we're reading helpful material. Of course, 'helpful' is a relative term, meaning that two people will not necessarily find resonance in the same thing (although they very well could!) For we all have different histories, biases, beliefs which means we need customization in our education.

The layers of knowledge so to speak? Without foundations fo learning some thing will not resonate due to the unreadiness of looking. I have found resoance has a part in time also, not just in the right place. Ra material I didn't briallant resonate with till recently.

STO and STS, polarity which we should choose, and later on we are to balance the polarities becuase we are all one. Just a weak example of 2 different 'layers'.

I think Ra himself speak much of the layers when reply to Don's complicated questions.

Love and Light
Hello all!
I have just joined and am happy to be here.

I just wanted to say that the LOO material clearly states 2011 as the date for the transition. Heart
Hello and welcome!

I must have missed that part of LOO, then again I think I've only read various small parts of it Tongue

Would it be possible for yu to supply the session/book where this is said? Or better yet provide the quote BigSmile

Love and Light,
I hope you find what you are looking for here at Bring4th!
(08-02-2009, 10:45 PM)Barbara1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all!
I have just joined and am happy to be here.

I just wanted to say that the LOO material clearly states 2011 as the date for the transition. Heart

Hi Barbara1 / Sirius,

Here is the exact quote referring to 2,011:

Law of One, Book 1, Session 17 Wrote:Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2,011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

This is the only reference to 2,011 in the Law of One. Earlier, there was this exchange

"The Law of One, Book I, Session 6 Wrote:Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in your past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately thirty of your years.

Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

There have been several threads on this and other forums that discuss the significance of Earth being a 4D planet after that time. Suffice it to say that there are different opinions as to whether 3D entities will still be incarnate after Earth is 4D. I think it is safe to generalize that most members of this site, as well as Carla and Jim (and Don while he was incarnate) believed it to be so.

Lastly, we should recall that these quotes are from 1981. It is already clear that the most prevalent possibility / probability vortexes then are different than those now. So the dates should be viewed with even more uncertainty than then.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
The Q’uo material is more recent and as it is an ever changing situation I am more inclined to listen to them(though Ra is a part of there group!lol). They really resonate deeply within me. I am probably of there 5th density group. Anyway, on several occations(that I do not care to find and quote Tongue) they have stated that it will occur between the summer and winter solstices of 2012.

Earth is already 4d. 4d just remains invisible by choice so that the rest of those in 3d and those who have graduated to 4d that are wandering back to 3d may accomplish what they need to accomplish in what is left of the 3d energies. The harvest in fact began in '87 I believe it was. No one will notice the end of time; it is purly metaphyical. 3d will continue to play out its energies till they are no more. Q'uo has stated this period of 3d playing out after the end of time could go on as long as a couple of centuries.

Love and Peace my friends
Thanks so much 3D Sunset for supplying those excerpts from the LOO!

I actually have just (once again) finished reading the first 3 books.
It is amazing how differently one understands the material each time it is read. There is a vast difference in my understanding of the material now compared to when I read the first book in 2005.

2011-2012= In my understanding, that is the time frame for the planetary transition to green ray 4d to be complete, however, there will be a range of time over which the mind/body/spirit complex transition will take place. Actually, at work in my appointment tracker, I have the date as 12/21/2012 at 11:11 UTC, because that is the date that I have read over the years. Interestingly enough, this date ties into the 11:11 experience, which is one of the first things that got me started seeking in 2003.

Airwaves wrote:
Quote:Earth is already 4d. 4d just remains invisible by choice so that the rest of those in 3d and those who have graduated to 4d that are wandering back to 3d may accomplish what they need to accomplish in what is left of the 3d energies. The harvest in fact began in '87 I believe it was. No one will notice the end of time; it is purly metaphyical. 3d will continue to play out its energies till they are no more. Q'uo has stated this period of 3d playing out after the end of time could go on as long as a couple of centuries.

I feel that this is true, although Ra says that 3d earth will remain uninhabited for awhile (I'm not quoting here) this being the last major cycle. However, the information is 30 years old, and much has changed.

Heart
Hello, I am wanting so much to know how to be of service. Where do I start? My sweet heart and I have just started the Ra material last night actually, it was given to me by my mom and step-dad. I was raised in Eckankar and have a basic concept of the principals discussed here. I wish to move on in my spiritual path. I hope to make it to the fourth density, but what how?
(09-02-2009, 06:45 PM)firesprite Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am wanting so much to know how to be of service. Where do I start? My sweet heart and I have just started the Ra material last night actually, it was given to me by my mom and step-dad. I was raised in Eckankar and have a basic concept of the principals discussed here. I wish to move on in my spiritual path. I hope to make it to the fourth density, but what how?

Welcome, firesprite! That's so sweet that you and your sweetie are reading the books together! And that is so cool that your mom & step-dad gave you the Law of One books!

The books will offer a lot of info, but for starters, the most important suggestion I can offer is to love and forgive.
The more we read the more I feel I am on a path I resonate with. Thank you. Thank you so much. I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts in these forums, most inspirational.
Greetings Sisters and Brothers

Can someone please offer some further explaination regarding the date of Earth's transition to 4th density propper and the "Time Lateral", as I'm new to this term / concept and have only recently seen it mentioned within this forum?

And a belated Happy New Year to all!!!

For the sake of Love and Light

Jim
I'm new to a lot of this information and I wanted to express my gratitude for summarising this topic for those of us new to this info. There is still lots more to read so i shall read on. nice one Jim.
Greetings sisters and brothers,

I apologise if this has been pointed out by other members in other threads, but as I found out when I questioned Carla on the radio show, if your sole motivation in being Service-To-Others is just to become Harvested, then this becomes Service-To-Self and you will not Graduate on the STO path...

I think that this particular scenario has some relevance to me personally, that is, in spending some much of my time worrying if I have Graduated or not, I have actually depolarized to some significant degree!

Anyone else found themselves in this predicament?

Jim

kdsii

A part of my mind wants to panic at times, saying, 'Oh no!! Gonna miss the boat!!'
I think this is normal to everyone who isn't a rock. It's human.
But, I remember that nothing has ever been earned, of value, out of fear. So, I keep strolling along, learning what I can at my own pace.
The endless discussion of Harvest makes one forget that there are many, many, infinite more 'boats' to come. A long time from now? Yes.
But it's a question of how close we can stand to the light...
Not if we passed our 'finals'.

In that light, Harvest is a door that we can, or cannot, enter.
-Wanting- does no good, so I try to not even process thoughts in that ballpark (though not always successfully)

(07-26-2012, 12:42 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings sisters and brothers,

I apologise if this has been pointed out by other members in other threads, but as I found out when I questioned Carla on the radio show, if your sole motivation in being Service-To-Others is just to become Harvested, then this becomes Service-To-Self and you will not Graduate on the STO path...

When you start to worry like that, just repeat this mantra.

"All is well" ~ Ra

All is well always! All is well always! All is well always! All is well always! All is well always! All is well always! All is well always! All is well always! All is well always!

Smile
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...In this regard we would suggest that the skillful choice is always to work on the self without regard for working with other entities. Service to others, working upon what you perceive needs to be done in the world, begins and ends within yourself. Until the point at which you are asked specific questions that you may answer in what you hope is a spiritually helpful manner, the work you do on yourself is sufficient and more than adequate in terms of how you may affect the consciousness of planet Earth. Change yourself and you change the world. That is how powerful you really are...

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0609.aspx Hatonn Wrote:...it is within the self that the transition shall truly occur. That which occurs at harvest is within the self; that which occurs within the planet, although interesting, is a separate subject from the one which might well be considered far more interesting to the self. And that is that it is likely that this lifetime or at the very most, for those who die soon from the physical body, one more lifetime, shall be the last opportunity before graduation to refine the polarity of self to the point at which you the seeker might accept the quality of light which is the native light in fourth density...
I admit at times my main motivation is to become harvested. Well, it's an aspiration that many of us long for. I don't think that desire goes away, just because we place our focus on truly being of service to others. I think it comes down to acceptance. How accepting are we of others?

I like what Patrick said, that all is well. That's something I can always take to heart. Even when I don't feel like working, but have to anyway, it is something I can repeat. It's simple, to the point. Even if it's sometimes hard to believe, it's truth.
http://www.galacticmessages.com/blog/201...july-2012/ Salusa Wrote:...Dear Ones, it is never too late to change your ways or views of life. However, once you begin to understand, lift yourself up and live as you believe a soul of the Light is intended to be. You will find that the higher you can reach the more peace and calmness enters your life. You become in control of it and serving others is as simple as shining out your Light. You do not need to do more unless you feel called to do so. If you have a special role to play in these end times, be assured that the opportunity will present itself to you...
Well said. I don't have to worry about what to do. What a relief.
(07-26-2012, 12:53 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]...
But it's a question of how close we can stand to the light...
Not if we passed our 'finals'.

In that light, Harvest is a door that we can, or cannot, enter.
-Wanting- does no good, so I try to not even process thoughts in that ballpark (though not always successfully)

(07-26-2012, 12:42 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings sisters and brothers,

Kdsii, I liked that analogy of the 'finals'.:idea:

I feel I have been, how one might say, reciting the sutras a thousand times without coming close to the meaning of enlightenment.Huh
Pages: 1 2 3