Bring4th

Full Version: Manifesting Four Leaf Clovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have been meaning to make this thread, but I have been waiting for spring to roll around when everything is blooming with life again.

I find four leaf clovers all the time. Sometimes I will get a feeling, look down, and the first clover I see will be a four leaf. I have also found entire patches of four leaf clovers quite a few times! One patch had four leafs, five leafs, six leafs..all the way up to fifteen leafs. Genetics are responsible for creating them, but that doesn't mean we can't navigate our consciousness in the correct direction towards one.

Maybe if we all focused on finding some, we might be able to manifest them?

Take pictures and share yours. If you put them in water they'll last for days.
that's amazing! i used to find them sometimes cuz i got defiant when people said they were rare. i immediately decided to find loads! lol
Hehe..yep! It's all in the effort.
how fantastic, i loooovvveeee four leaf clovers
i went on similar searches when i was 8 or 9 years old, once found a little patch like you described but i didn't disturb it and no-one believed that i'd found them
i think i only picked one and i pressed it in a little kiddy flower press that i had, wonder where it's gone
You'll just have to find another one Tongue

Update: that picture I posted was a dried hydrangea blossom haha! I was suspicious of it because clovers don't dry like that. Oh well..even I can be fooled. This is a good time to point out that there are species of plants that look like four leafs but actually are not.
I found a few since I first made this thread, but I never had a camera. Here's part of a patch that I found today, just to show I wasn't bullshitting you about being able to find patches of them Tongue

[Image: clover1j.jpg]
You can't trick me... I know you just glued a buncha extra leaves onto them! Tongue
(06-26-2011, 09:27 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]You can't trick me... I know you just glued a buncha extra leaves onto them! Tongue
Beat me to it.
Barefoot hippies :p
Ha..I shaved my beard off months ago Wink And yes, I always carry around a tiny glue bottle!
[Image: 21_leaf_clover_1.jpg]
A 21-leaf clover discovered on June 3 by Iwate prefecture farmer Shigeo Obara has shattered the Guinness world record for most leaves on a clover stem (Trifolium repens L.). The current official record is held by an 18-leaf clover that Obara found in his garden in May 2002.
I know that's crazy.
I have the same thing happen with Bird feathers!! I associate in my mind these feathers to Gaia and the spirit of mother earth. It seems when I'm wandering around meditating on gaia I will have the urge to look a certain way and BAM there's a single feather laying there!!! I feel she's talking to me and it brings great comfort!! I will try to manifest these four leaf clovers in the same manner and let you know how it goes Smile
i actually carry two four leaf clovers in my wallet on me at all times.
there was a seeker by the name of Michael Walker who i met at a vocational school i attended. he was always bumming cigarettes from others. he was hated by many but me being an open minded, accepting person i am extended my hand of friendship. I gave him cigarettes often. But u know u cant let certain people use you to much or they will use the hell out of you instead of learning to depend on themselves...... so instead of just giving him his usual cigarrette i said, "Go into that cover patch over there, find me a four leaf clover, and i will give you five cigarretes"

so he did
and he searched for over an hour
a mercenary flour leaf clover hunter getting paid in smokes

and after over an hour of searching
he returned to me with a four leaf clover with a smile on his face
and i gave him 5 cigs with a smile on my face

then also a week later, i wass fishing just sitting there with my roommate by a fishing spot in the grass..... and looked down by my hand and found a four leaf clover.... so i picked it.... and i carry both with me. at all times

Light and love brothers and sisters, Light and love AngelHeartWinkSmile
also i will share another story.. not sure if there's any moral or lesson to be learned from it or not but....
story:once when i was about 7 years old, i was still living with my birth mother. Our family car, a ford LTD needed some maintenance work done to it. so we drove it to a local vehicle repair shop dropped it off and took a quick 30 min walk home....
on the walk home we passed a house with a yard.
and for some reason i was drawn to the patch of grass near the sidewalk
so i stopped to sit down in it and made my mom stop with me for a sec
as i was sitting there i noticed a 7 leaf clover
and then i noticed another
and another
me and my birth mother gathered almost 20 7 leaf clovers in under 7 mins

true story
im not sure what happened to them all
they are prolly in some random book in my birth mother library in new york.
Sticker, your stories are always relevant and resonate well with me Smile Thank you for sharing!!
Yeah, good stories! I'm surprised he kept searching.
(06-30-2011, 03:10 PM)111 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same thing happen with Bird feathers!! I associate in my mind these feathers to Gaia and the spirit of mother earth. It seems when I'm wandering around meditating on gaia I will have the urge to look a certain way and BAM there's a single feather laying there!!! I feel she's talking to me and it brings great comfort!! I will try to manifest these four leaf clovers in the same manner and let you know how it goes Smile

Very cool. I've considered that coming across clovers is symbolic for me, and perhaps you finding feathers is for whatever reason symbolic to you.

Possibly related to the silver fleck manifestations http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...&ss=1&sc=1