Bring4th

Full Version: Spain ufo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can't you film it?
(04-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]can't you film it?

No i cant. Its too small and far i think. Also i dont have a good camera. Plus, the camera shaking would ruin your chances of seeing the movement... I guess if i had a good camera and a stand i could. Sorry.
lol if you had a stand noone would believe you
(04-07-2011, 06:10 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]lol if you had a stand noone would believe you

I dont really care if anyone would believe me or not Wink

I just find it amazing that when i just had the thoughts about these kind of things, a friend calls and tells me there is something. I also find it amazing that its my first time seeing something like this.

By the way, the orbs are still there but they seem less mobile now.
i'm so jealous. you don't have a webcam do you?

Brittany

I'm with you, Crown. I certainly believe in extraterrestrial craft, government-made craft, spirit manifestations, hoaxes and stuff that we just flat out don't know what it is. I think the fact that more and more people are becoming open to this phenomenon, looking at it with hope instead of fear, is the important part. I also think that higher sources could use ANY of the above to send a message. Just about anything can have significance if you just look at it the right way.

I wish I saw a UFO every time I thought about seeing one. Of course, if that were the case, there would be so many UFOs clogging the sky you'd have a celestial traffic jam! Cool

3DMonkey

And the purpose of mystery would be lost.

That's why ET come, right? To create mystery and invoke reaching toward infinity.

Otherwise, it's just human weaponry.
no they come to entertain us.
i'm reminded of that twilight episode...
i mean twilight zone. with Rody McDowell hehe.
(04-07-2011, 05:57 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2011, 05:21 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]can't you film it?

No i cant. Its too small and far i think. Also i dont have a good camera. Plus, the camera shaking would ruin your chances of seeing the movement... I guess if i had a good camera and a stand i could. Sorry.
You need one of these helicopter traffic cameras.

3DMonkey

(04-07-2011, 07:45 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]no they come to entertain us.
i'm reminded of that twilight episode...
i mean twilight zone. with Rody McDowell hehe.

don't recall. Speaking of twilight zone, I've been watching the original episodes. One night with insomnia, I wiki'd the show and began reading synopses* in order from episode 1. It's obvious how so many movies and shows were modeled after TZ episodes. So many.
they are all original episodes.

it is true. Twilight Zone was the ultimate scifi show. i have season 1 2 and 3 on dvd, i have always loved Rod, he's such a wanderer.
(04-07-2011, 05:19 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so almost 15 minutes after posting my last reply here, a friend of mine calls me and tells me that there is something in the sky that looks like a star and it keeps moving in a strange way. I go look and its there! I kept staring at it for an hour and its still there... Its the first time i see something like this and i am happy. I took a pen and a notepad and sketched its movement and other things like where it stands relatively to other stars. I saw two flashes of greenish lights right under it. The first was big and the second was smaller. I also saw a cone shaped flow of light to the right of the initial "ufo" i saw. I sketched all of these too. I also noticed that it was positioned in the center of a triangle that 3 other stars made, or atleast thats what it was trying to do, to center itself in the triangle. I discovered another triangle a bit far from it in the sky and it had another orb floating around and it also looked like it tried to center itself to some point. This is amazing.

Now that i think about it, its very probable that what i saw is the comet Elenin or maybe its actually planet x / nibiru.
(04-07-2011, 11:40 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]they are all original episodes.

it is true. Twilight Zone was the ultimate scifi show. i have season 1 2 and 3 on dvd, i have always loved Rod, he's such a wanderer.

I am quite sure that Twilight Zone and Star Trek planted the seeds for my awakening.
well yeah i always felt at home watching those shows.
Pages: 1 2