Bring4th

Full Version: Japan volcano ufos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i love the music in that video!
Very interesting.

Brittany

I agree. The music was awesome.
And what about this? would people also jump in and shout "FAKE!" ?

thanks for sharing those links with us.

3DMonkey

Man made
we dont need proof BigSmile
no but it's nice Tongue
(04-06-2011, 07:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf86C0xC79g

They are just stars.
(04-12-2011, 08:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2011, 07:53 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf86C0xC79g

They are just stars.

moving stars.

or swamp gas?

is it me or are you way too enthusiastic on wanting to ignore evidence/experience regarding ufo phenomenon.
(04-12-2011, 09:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

They are just stars.

moving stars.

or swamp gas?

is it me or are you way too enthusiastic on wanting to ignore evidence/experience regarding ufo phenomenon.
is it me or are you way too enthusiastic on wanting to present bogus information regarding ufo phenomenon?
lol you guys are like two sides of the same coin.
(04-12-2011, 09:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

They are just stars.

moving stars.

or swamp gas?

is it me or are you way too enthusiastic on wanting to present bogus information regarding ufo phenomenon?

first, what you term as 'bogus' is way too debatable. if you give me 1 m dollars, i can set up a private think thank and produce expert testimonies and reports proving that everything under the sun was actually not like they seem, and you were hallucinating.

second, despite the fact that you are trusting and studying Ra material, which explicitly talks about existence of terrestrial and extraterrestrial ufos, and describes the terrestrial ones in great detail to exact diameter and specifics, you are rushing in to debunk and call bogus about videos and proofs of objects that are fitting that very specifics, and behavior sets.

why ?
(04-12-2011, 09:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2011, 09:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

They are just stars.

moving stars.

or swamp gas?

first, what you term as 'bogus' is way too debatable. if you give me 1 m dollars, i can set up a private think thank and produce expert testimonies and reports proving that everything under the sun was actually not like they seem, and you were hallucinating.
Nah. Seems obvious to my discernment.

(04-12-2011, 09:33 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]second, despite the fact that you are trusting and studying Ra material, which explicitly talks about existence of terrestrial and extraterrestrial ufos, and describes the terrestrial ones in great detail to exact diameter and specifics, you are rushing in to debunk and call bogus about videos and proofs of objects that are fitting that very specifics, and behavior sets.

why ?
To me, it seems that you are rushing in to fantasize and call attention to videos and purported proof of objects that you contend fit what you think are the very specifics and behavior sets.
(04-12-2011, 09:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]To me, it seems that you are rushing in to fantasize and call attention to videos and purported proof of objects that you contend fit what you think are the very specifics and behavior sets.

rushing ?

~8 m diameter round white objects, precisely in described characteristics as in the material we are studying. they are, not surprisingly, found in abundance in videos that are shot in regard to ufos. it doesnt actually require 'fantasizing'. they are there and as observable as they can be, like in mexican ufo videos that are shot in abundance with tens of thousands of people witnessing the events, frequently.

not to mention, the same incident repeating here in my country in istanbul, during an ufo conference, with all the national channels in attendance, observable over a duration of 10 minutes and broadcast live, and talked over a week. same type of object.

and the problem with that, is ?
(04-12-2011, 09:49 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2011, 09:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]To me, it seems that you are rushing in to fantasize and call attention to videos and purported proof of objects that you contend fit what you think are the very specifics and behavior sets.

rushing ?

~8 m diameter round white objects, precisely in described characteristics as in the material we are studying. they are, not surprisingly, found in abundance in videos that are shot in regard to ufos. it doesnt actually require 'fantasizing'. they are there and as observable as they can be, like in mexican ufo videos that are shot in abundance with tens of thousands of people witnessing the events, frequently.

not to mention, the same incident repeating here in my country in istanbul, during an ufo conference, with all the national channels in attendance, observable over a duration of 10 minutes and broadcast live, and talked over a week. same type of object.

and the problem with that, is ?
Believe what you want. Maybe some day I or someone else will find a constellation map to amazingly 'predict' the exact spatial relationship between those 'light orbs'. Please...
(04-12-2011, 10:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Believe what you want. Maybe some day I or someone else will find a constellation map to amazingly 'predict' the exact spatial relationship between those 'light orbs'. Please...

i think your sarcasm is misplaced. i wont discuss any longer with you on this topic. thank you.