Bring4th

Full Version: Audio recordings from Law of One sessions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are the actual voice recordings from the channeling of Ra available to listen?

I really want to listen to the original recordings of the sessions but I am unable to find them online.

Did they ever make the audio recordings public?
(04-07-2011, 12:08 AM)Theaone Wrote: [ -> ]Are the actual voice recordings from the channeling of Ra available to listen?

I really want to listen to the original recordings of the sessions but I am unable to find them online.

Did they ever make the audio recordings public?

Theaone,

Sessions 18 - 23 of the Ra contact will be available for download within the next week!

We'll have announcements on both websites when that happens.

: ) GLB
Wonderful!
Will sessions 1-17 also be available?
(04-07-2011, 02:09 PM)Theaone Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful!
Will sessions 1-17 also be available?

The audio of sessions 1 - 17 are very poor quality and difficult to hear clearly. We will offer those last. First we'll get sessions 18 - 106 online.

: ) GLB
that's great.
How will the ordering system work?

I seem to remember Carla mentioning in her show the she and Jim would add comments at the end of each session. Will that be coming along too?

This is great news. Thanks a lot!
(04-07-2011, 04:05 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]How will the ordering system work?

I seem to remember Carla mentioning in her show the she and Jim would add comments at the end of each session. Will that be coming along too?

Yep, she and Jim are in the process of recording their commentary for each session that will be appended to the end of each. Commentary will include reflections on the content of the session itself and/or memories around the time of that session and/or anecdotes about Don and the whole Ra contact experience.

The announcements will be chock full of this information. : )
(04-07-2011, 04:19 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2011, 04:05 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]How will the ordering system work?

Yep, she and Jim are in the process of recording their commentary for each session that will be appended to the end of each. Commentary will include reflections on the content of the session itself and/or memories around the time of that session and/or anecdotes about Don and the whole Ra contact experience.

The announcements will be chock full of this information. : )

This is such great news! I can't wait for this.